PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Holders: Question

OnTheWarpath58
03-07-2007, 01:30 PM
Has anyone received an upgrade appointment card yet?

My invoice says they should arrive by March 10th.

Anyone?

Another question:

Did they change the due dates for the remaining payments this year?

IThought the last 3 payments were due in April, May and June.

Logging in to the Chiefs website, my next invoice due date is March 20....

???

Guru
03-07-2007, 01:38 PM
They are moving up due dates now? Whatever it takes to get the interest on your money sooner. They really want to alienate the season ticket holders don't they?

BigRedChief
03-07-2007, 01:42 PM

Anyone?

Another question:

???
Same here? Due in march.

Usually it was June before the final payment.:hmmm:

dave0320
03-07-2007, 01:44 PM

Anyone?

Another question:

???

My upgrade is scheduled for 3/15/07
2nd payment is due 3/20/07
One in April
Final payment due 5/15/07

OnTheWarpath58
03-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Same here? Due in march.

Usually it was June before the final payment.:hmmm:

From kcchiefs.com:

Kansas City Chiefs season ticket holders receive the opportunity to renew their season tickets beginning in mid-January for the upcoming NFL season. An initial deposit of 25% of the total amount is due by mid-February to secure one’s account and the failure to make this initial payment results in the termination of the season ticket account. Additional installment payments are slated for mid-April, mid-May, with final payment due by June 15th.

So, which is it?

I haven't gotten an invoice in the mail since I paid my deposit.

kc rush
03-07-2007, 01:46 PM
One in April

Did you get that in the mail or online?

OnTheWarpath58
03-07-2007, 01:47 PM
One in April

Well, that means upgrade cards are out.

Thanks, Dave.

dave0320
03-07-2007, 01:57 PM
Did you get that in the mail or online?

Received in the mail today. No longer a card, just a letter with the information.

OnTheWarpath58
03-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Wow...so much for upgrading.....

My appointment date is April 12 @ 10:30.

A full month after they start.

Ouch.

This is my first year attempting to upgrade....didn't know that you couldn't access your new seats during the appointment. No one is allowed inside the stadium....

kc rush
03-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Wow...so much for upgrading.....

My appointment date is April 12 @ 10:30.

A full month after they start.

Ouch.

This is my first year attempting to upgrade....didn't know that you couldn't access your new seats during the appointment. No one is allowed inside the stadium....

I upgraded seats over the phone my first couple of years renewing. I went to Arrowhead on the third renewal because the girl I had spoken with the year before didn't know what she was talking about and I ended up with seats where my view was blocked when people were using the stairs. I wanted to make sure I was on the "right" side of the aisle so I wouldn't have to deal with that again.

If you go to Arrowhead you will basically be standing at a ticket window and discussing your options. At least that time I had a guy with a map showing me exactly where the seats would be.

I didn't upgrade last year, so I will be interested to see where I can move this year.

OnTheWarpath58
03-08-2007, 12:19 PM
I'm hoping that people will report back to this thread after their appointments, give some of us an idea of what is available, what section they are in and where they could've moved......

BigRedChief
03-12-2007, 07:19 AM
My appointment is like March 25th or something like that.

REDHOTGTO
03-12-2007, 08:34 AM
I dropped mine, tired of giving them 240.00 for pre season crap games. also i live 3 hrs away , tired of driving

Mr. Kotter
03-12-2007, 08:51 AM
My appointment is like March 25th or something like that.
My appointment is for March 29th.

Based on past experience though, you'll be given an opportunity to move a bit closer, OR a bit more toward the 50 yard line. Maybe 5 to 10 rows "closer;" or 1 or 2 sections "over." Not much else.

It will take a couple of 1-15 or 2-14 types seasons for any REAL progress, IMO.:(

They DO have seats available in better locations; but they reserve those for folks willing to join the Pavillion Club, or the Arrowhead Club--$5,000+ one-time initiation fee, plus $1,000+ annual "membership." In other words, unless you are willing to shell out at least a few thousand more....you are relegated to the "cheap seats."

It's their way of segregating the mullet and Camaro crowd, from the Johnson County wine-and-cheese crowd, I think. Unless of course you are lucky enough to have access to tickets that have been "in the family" from the Steadman-1980s era.

It's taken me about 7 or 8 years to figure out that's how their "system" operates. :banghead:

I guess we should be content that most seats at Arrowhead are pretty decent. :shake:

BigRedChief
03-12-2007, 10:20 AM
My appointment is for March 29th.

Based on past experience though, you'll be given an opportunity to move a bit closer, OR a bit more toward the 50 yard line. Maybe 5 to 10 rows "closer;" or 1 or 2 sections "over." Not much else.
I've not even seen that much progress since I made it into the lower bowl. I'd take that over nothing.

Dartgod
03-12-2007, 11:23 AM
My wife didn't select the seat upgrade program when she made our first payment for some reason. Probably because the only seats we can ever move to are out from under the club level overhang.

I would like to have one of our three seats relocated though. Maybe I should give them a call.

:evil:

KC Dan
03-12-2007, 11:41 AM
My wife didn't select the seat upgrade program when she made our first payment for some reason. Probably because the only seats we can ever move to are out from under the club level overhang.

I would like to have one of our three seats relocated though. Maybe I should give them a call.

:evil:
YOU BASTARD!!! And, to think that I almost didn't open this thread. hehe

Dartgod
03-12-2007, 11:44 AM
YOU BASTARD!!! And, to think that I almost didn't open this thread. hehe
I wondered if you would see that....hehehe.

What makes you think I was talking about your seat anyway? Maybe I was talking about Soph's? :hmmm:

KC Dan
03-12-2007, 11:51 AM
I wondered if you would see that....hehehe.

What makes you think I was talking about your seat anyway? Maybe I was talking about Soph's? :hmmm:
Ha! No way, Jose! She is the only thing that keeps us from a complete meltdown when things don't go our way. We need her there.

Mr. Kotter
03-12-2007, 11:56 AM
I've not even seen that much progress since I made it into the lower bowl. I'd take that over nothing.
I could have had seats behind the the band 25 rows or so in the lower bowl two years ago, and passed....because of that.

Dartgod
03-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Ha! No way, Jose! She is the only thing that keeps us from a complete meltdown when things don't go our way. We need her there.
So true, so true....

dtebbe
03-12-2007, 01:43 PM
They DO have seats available in better locations; but they reserve those for folks willing to join the Pavillion Club, or the Arrowhead Club--$5,000+ one-time initiation fee, plus $1,000+ annual "membership." In other words, unless you are willing to shell out at least a few thousand more....you are relegated to the "cheap seats."

Wow... $5k... plus $1k/year. I'd give up my Sec 123 seats for $3500 one-time :)

DT

OnTheWarpath58
03-21-2007, 06:40 PM
OK.....

There's been a week's worth of upgrade appointments.....

Who's been, and what did you get/or were offered.....