PDA

View Full Version : Man burns genitals in 'Jackass' stunt

acesn8s
03-08-2007, 08:16 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070308/ap_on_fe_st/jackass_copycat_4
EAU CLAIRE, Wis. - Attempts to do a movie stunt landed one man in the hospital with burned genitals and another facing criminal charges. The men were trying to do a stunt from one of the "Jackass" movies, in which a character lights his genitals on fire.
if Jared W. Anderson, 20, suffered serious burns to his hands and genitals, according to the criminal complaint. Randell D. Peterson, 43, who sprayed lighter fluid on Anderson and lit him on fire, was charged with felony battery and first-degree reckless endangerment Tuesday in Eau Claire County Court.
Witnesses told police that Anderson, who was drunk, volunteered to do the stunt Sunday after watching the movie, the complaint said.
According to the complaint:
Anderson pulled down his pants and let Peterson spray him with lighter fluid. When the fire didn't catch, Peterson sprayed more lighter fluid on Anderson, splashing some on his clothing. He tried again to light the fire, catching Anderson's genitals, hands and clothes.
Anderson ran into the bathroom, jumped into the tub and put the flames out. Other guests took him to Luther Hospital, and eventually he was treated at the Regions Hospital Burn Unit in St. Paul, Minn., for second-degree burns.
Anderson told police who were called to the hospital that he didn't want anyone to get in trouble because of the stunt.
Peterson was freed on a $2,000 signature bond. He has a hearing scheduled April 16. If convicted, he faces up to 10 years in prison.
___

KCFalcon59
03-08-2007, 08:21 AM
Ha ha ...nnniiiiiiicccceee

seclark
03-08-2007, 08:21 AM
holy roasted nuts, batman!
sec

Mile High Mania
03-08-2007, 08:22 AM
This is what happens when you live in Wisconsin.

KCFalcon59
03-08-2007, 08:23 AM
he probably didn't need them anyway

Kerberos
03-08-2007, 08:23 AM
hopefully he burned enough of his nuts off that he can't reproduce. Just what we need is more JackAsses like him running around. (no pun intended)

he probably didn't need them anyway

Get your ASS back to work. No wonder my Electric Bill is so Fuggin high.

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

:D

Gonzo
03-08-2007, 08:24 AM
:clap:

Baconeater
03-08-2007, 08:32 AM
Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire!

Kerberos
03-08-2007, 08:35 AM
Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire!

Gives a whole new meaning to being invited to a "Nut Fry"

chagrin
03-08-2007, 09:19 AM
I still odn't understand the jackass crew, and other guys these days and their fascination with each others pennis's and balls; How f*cking ghey is that!

Chief Nute
03-08-2007, 09:24 AM
How in the hell does that conversation come up anyways?

"Hey Randy, I'm pretty wasted........how would you like the opportunity to spray lighter fluid on my nuts and sets it on fire?"

"It would be my pleasure, Jared. I thought you'd never ask."

chagrin
03-08-2007, 09:32 AM
How in the hell does that conversation come up anyways?

"Hey Randy, I'm pretty wasted........how would you like the opportunity to spray lighter fluid on my nuts and sets it on fire?"

"It would be my pleasure, Jared. I thought you'd never ask."

Sounds like the same thing that's going on in locker rooms and frat houses across the country, I have no idea how and/or why they think would think it's cool or funny

RedDread
03-08-2007, 09:36 AM
What happened to the good old days of lighting farts?

KCFalcon59
03-08-2007, 09:42 AM
hopefully he burned enough of his nuts off that he can't reproduce. Just what we need is more JackAsses like him running around. (no pun intended)

Get your ASS back to work. No wonder my Electric Bill is so Fuggin high.

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

:D

Can't. I am off today. :p

Oh yeah, turn your lights off. That'll lower your bill. heh

Kerberos
03-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Can't. I am off today. :p

Oh yeah, turn your lights off. That'll lower your bill. heh

What's this OFF in the middle of week S***?

:shake:

ck_IN
03-08-2007, 09:48 AM
I wonder if this took place in one of those ice fishing cabins. Guys in a small cabin out on the ice with lots of alcohol. I can see all forms of gheyness taking place. *shudder*

the Talking Can
03-08-2007, 09:49 AM
he should be our next GM

Kerberos
03-08-2007, 09:51 AM
he should be our next GM

His Dad would be OK as well since they say the Apple doesn't fall far from the Tree. The kid just has some Fried Apples.

The Rick
03-08-2007, 10:41 AM
This is what happens when you live in Wisconsin.
nlm