PDA

View Full Version : McGlockton Out of Luck?

DaKCMan AP
03-08-2001, 07:43 PM
from Dan Pompei's Column at tsn.com:

MCGLOCKTON OUT OF LUCK?

Defensive tackle Chester McGlockton might have a tough time hooking on with another team after getting cut by the Chiefs. At midseason, McGlockton told Chiefs coaches he couldn't practice in pads anymore because he feared paralysis as a result of a slight fracture in his neck. As a result, the Chiefs practiced in shells the last eight weeks of the season in order to accommodate McGlockton.

DaKCMan AP
03-08-2001, 07:44 PM
also from the same column:

NOT READY TO HANG IT UP

Chiefs center Tim Grunhard has had a change of heart about retiring and now is planning to return for his 12th NFL season. Grunhard might be changing teams for the first time in his career, however. He's a free agent, and the Chiefs' new regime might plan to go in a different direction

Phobia
03-08-2001, 07:51 PM
Yeah, I think morphius posted this earlier in the week and discovered nobody cares what happens to Glock either.... :)

Cannibal
03-08-2001, 07:54 PM
I don't want the guy to sustain a spinal cord injury, that would be horrible.

But he is a lockerroom cancer and I'd find it amazing if anyone took a chance on him whether he had the injury or not.

Phobia
03-08-2001, 07:57 PM
Cannibal,

I think you are getting all soft on us. The old Cannibal would have wished a spinal cord injury AND a claustomy bag.....

Mi_chief_fan
03-08-2001, 07:57 PM
How about bringing back the McGlockton signature 1 last time, Cannibal? It's a classic!

Cannibal
03-08-2001, 08:20 PM
I think I am getting soft, you guys must be rubbing off on me :)

MI,

No can do on the signature. The site I use to use to post my pictures "geocities", no longer allows me to post images from their site.

I can find another one, but I've been to lazy to do this as of late.

I might bring it back for sentimental reasons in a couple of days though.

hawaiianboy
03-13-2001, 12:51 AM
Soooo.....

Which one of you guys is going to lead the 'Bring back Chet' campaign??

http://raiderfans.com/darkside/mcglockton.gif

Support your local fast food economy Kansas City!

Yosef_Malkovitch
03-13-2001, 03:28 AM
Hawaiian-

Lol! Literally! That's great, I wish that one had been around about 6 months ago! The day people are going to get a kick outta that one.

Phobia
03-13-2001, 04:12 AM
LMAO - that's perfect!!!

That one needs to be on the first page.

ROYC75
03-13-2001, 08:48 AM
Wow...the guy isn't even here and he is still being trashed ! LMAO on JQ 's post! You think Chet has tagged hisself as salesman for Mc D's by now ?

Baby Lee
03-13-2001, 09:00 AM
claustomy bag

LOL. . . "if you live at the North pole and need to take a dump. . . "