PDA

View Full Version : Man Relieves Himself in Air Sickness Bag

Smed1065
03-16-2007, 07:32 PM
SALT LAKE CITY - SkyWest Airlines apologized to a passenger who said he wasn't allowed to use the restroom during a one-hour flight and ended up urinating in an air-sickness bag after two "really big beers."

James Whipple was on a flight to Salt Lake City from Boise, Idaho, on March 7 and wanted to use the cabin restroom. The captain, however, had declared it off-limits during the short flight because a light wasn't working.

Whipple said he had two "really big beers" in the Boise airport. He used the cabin restroom before the plane departed but had to go again and finally reached for the air-sickness bag.

"It was like I had no choice," Whipple told The Salt Lake Tribune, which posted the story on its Web site Friday.

No other passengers noticed Whipple using the bag, but a flight attendant asked him about it and told the captain, who called airport police. Whipple was questioned and took a taxi home to Sandy, a Salt Lake City suburb.

The airline sent him a letter of apology and a flight voucher, SkyWest spokeswoman Sabrena Suite-Mangum said Friday.

She said SkyWest decided to go ahead with the flight and get the light fixed in Salt Lake City, rather than delaying it or canceling it for repairs.

"For such a short flight, we really felt we were trying to inconvenience the least number of passengers possible by operating that flight," Suite-Mangum said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Justice finally! :clap:

kstater
03-16-2007, 07:34 PM
So all I have to do to get a free airline ticket is to pee in a bag?

Deberg_1990
03-16-2007, 07:36 PM
At least he didnt eat two really big cheesburgers before the flight....it could have been alot worse and stinkier...

JBucc
03-16-2007, 07:37 PM
I wonder if you could store some sort of liquid explosive in your bladder and pee it out to set it off. :hmmm:

Rain Man
03-16-2007, 10:02 PM
So all I have to do to get a free airline ticket is to pee in a bag?

Skywest just unveiled a new marketing campaign.

"Share your pee and fly for free."

Halfcan
03-16-2007, 10:06 PM
I would have just pissed on the floor and stunk the whole plane up.

Rain Man
03-16-2007, 10:07 PM
Another Skywest adtheme:

"We're in nine cities, urinate of them for free."

Rain Man
03-16-2007, 10:12 PM
No. Wait. Here's a better theme.

"Skywest. Got the urge to .... travel?"

cdcox
03-16-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm wondering how he managed to discreetly pee in the bag. I wonder if there was a passenger in the seat next to him.

Bugeater
03-16-2007, 10:41 PM
He just wanted to go in there to squeeze the Charmin.

Kerberos
03-17-2007, 07:43 AM
Man Relieves Himself in Air Sickness Bag

He just wanted to go in there to squeeze the Charmin.

I read the thread title and thought he had used the air sickness bag to rub one off durning the flight.

Rainman would have used the ad campaign "CUM fly the Friendly Skies"

Or "Pull your FLY and CUM in the Friendly Skies"

:)

Bwana
03-17-2007, 08:30 AM
Sky West Company slogans: "Our Biffy's may be busted, but our yack bags are water proof!" “Whether your are feeling sick, or just need to hang your dick, Sky west is the Airline for you!”

On a side note: I bet Whipple would trade that free ticket back in to take back the newspaper article. He will get abused for the rest of his life over this one. :Poke:

StcChief
03-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Wow. or SkyWest wanted the money for the flight....

how about leaving a flashlight in the john....