PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Needed

carlos3652
03-30-2007, 04:46 PM
I hope this isnt considered spamming... and if it is, im sorry and delete this... (I really dont want to piss anyone off) but I am excited and thought I would share...

My Brothers and I sell Hot tubs for a living, but we came across some new product. We havent "officially" started selling these, (not until April 15th) but I thought Id give you guys a chance to look these over, tell me what you like/dont like the layout of the information on the website... we want to make this attractive to our customers.... we know how to market spas, but this is something totally new, and thought that some of you could help with some good feedback...

Anyways, here is our website with the new product:

http://www.bluewaterspas.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=69&zenid=76de687c10feffae006d26de1415bb7e

Tell me what you think either by PM or by this thread, and again, if this is considered spam, im sorry, and please delete thread... (i figured id try to use chiefsplanet as a test market for our new products...)

Thanks for your comments...

HemiEd
03-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Here is a suggestion. If you want to sell Paradise or a dream, show the item you are selling in a way that is enticing to the customer.

Start with someone enjoying the hot tub, preferrably a hot chick.

Your pictures and catalog layout are a lot of work to read.

you asked

carlos3652
03-30-2007, 04:57 PM
By the way, the products are Hockey, Poker, Foosball, and Pool tables...

carlos3652
03-30-2007, 04:59 PM
Here is a suggestion. If you want to sell Paradise or a dream, show the item you are selling in a way that is enticing to the customer.

Start with someone enjoying the hot tub, preferrably a hot chick.

Your pictures and catalog layout are a lot of work to read.

you asked

We actually have a video, its on our main page:

http://bluewaterspas.com/

On the left corner... where it says, watch the video...

thanks for the feedback,

Stewie
03-30-2007, 05:03 PM
Why do you call foosball tables soccer tables?

ArrowheadHawk
03-30-2007, 05:04 PM
By the way, the products are Hockey, Poker, Foosball, and Pool tables...
funny i don't see any Pool tables

penguinz
03-30-2007, 05:05 PM
We actually have a video, its on our main page:

http://bluewaterspas.com/

On the left corner... where it says, watch the video...

thanks for the feedback,Here is some feedback for the video... Not good to have the user have to download the video in order to view it. Your best option is to have it as an FLV that will play within the page. If you don't know how to do this you can use a service such as youtube to host the video for you and embed their code. This also will help out your SEO since it will be linked from a very popular and highly ranked site.

carlos3652
03-30-2007, 05:09 PM
Here is some feedback for the video... Not good to have the user have to download the video in order to view it. Your best option is to have it as an FLV that will play within the page. If you don't know how to do this you can use a service such as youtube to host the video for you and embed their code. This also will help out your SEO since it will be linked from a very popular and highly ranked site.

Nice, thank you!

carlos3652
03-30-2007, 05:10 PM
Why do you call foosball tables soccer tables?

My brother is american, and he put the website together, I need to change that though...

carlos3652
03-30-2007, 05:11 PM
funny i don't see any Pool tables

Eh... Its called a Pockey table, tuens over into a pool table, we are suppose to get the real pool tables, but "officially" we dont have them yet, and we are not sure which ones we are getting...

pr_capone
03-30-2007, 05:16 PM
Here is some feedback for the video... Not good to have the user have to download the video in order to view it. Your best option is to have it as an FLV that will play within the page. If you don't know how to do this you can use a service such as youtube to host the video for you and embed their code. This also will help out your SEO since it will be linked from a very popular and highly ranked site.

Google has it at zero for page rank.

Kinda silly seeing as they own youtube.com

carlos3652
03-30-2007, 05:26 PM
Google has it at zero for page rank.

Kinda silly seeing as they own youtube.com

:shake:

stlchiefs
03-30-2007, 06:38 PM
"Black Pockey Table"

What are you some kind of racist? :shake: