PDA

View Full Version : How do you hope to "make a difference" in this world?

jAZ
04-03-2007, 07:56 PM
You hear people say that they hope to be able to make a difference in this world some day.

Just curious what (if anything) that you do now or hope to do one day to make a difference in this world?

chief husker
04-03-2007, 07:59 PM
I want to give the world a Coke.

Psyko Tek
04-03-2007, 08:10 PM
I want to teach the world to sing

Bootlegged
04-03-2007, 08:13 PM
I WILL MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE BY VOTING FOR HUSSEIN OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE EARLY & OFTEN JIZ!

CHANGE THE WORLD!

AIR AMERICA FOREVER!!

Simplex3
04-03-2007, 08:20 PM
I'm hoping to get that license to kill approved. Then I'm going to start murdering slow-driving mother f**kers.

Peace in our time.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-03-2007, 08:23 PM
I drink a lot of beer so the alcoholics won't have as much to be tempted by.

I'm a giver.

FAX
04-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Excellent question, Mr. jAZ.

I really wasn't going to share this, but since you started a thread on the subject, I will tell you that my goal is to travel the world and plant potatoes wherever I go which will increase the amount of resistant starch in humanity's diet (thereby reducing the risk of various digestive diseases), and go down in history as the famous and beloved Johnny Potatoseed.

FAX

boogblaster
04-03-2007, 08:42 PM
If elected I'll bring back free-love and nickel beer .....

Donger
04-03-2007, 08:44 PM
My goal when I was younger was to be a despot. I don't think I'll achieve that goal. However, beware my children, especially the girl. You won't see her. You'll see her brother. But she'll be there.

Simplex3
04-03-2007, 09:19 PM
My goal when I was younger was to be a despot. I don't think I'll achieve that goal. However, beware my children, especially the girl. You won't see her. You'll see her brother. But she'll be there.
Please tell me she won't be the one in the podium while he's speaking. I TOLD you not to move them to Arkansas.

SNR
04-03-2007, 09:46 PM
My goal when I was younger was to be a despot. I don't think I'll achieve that goal. However, beware my children, especially the girl. You won't see her. You'll see her brother. But she'll be there.Look, you're British, so scale it down a bit, alright?

"Alright, I want to work in a sewer, then..."