PDA

View Full Version : NFL Live

Fruit Ninja
04-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Ok, right now they have Jerry Porter on, and he's saying that alot of people on the Raiders team right now, do not want to be there. Then they go on to ask him if Randy Moss is one of them guys. He then says, "ALOT OF GUYS DONT WANNA BE HERE RIGHT NOW" .

You just have to love the collapse of the Raiders.

KcMizzou
04-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Porter'd probably burn down the stadium if he could. I don't think he's very fond of the organization.

Douche Baggins
04-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Porter actually WANTS to be there.

Fruit Ninja
04-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Porter actually WANTS to be there.
I dont know if he does. Although, it is a new year. Long as they keep on imploding, its all good.

htismaqe
04-05-2007, 06:02 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Merril Hoge just said the Patriots don't need Asante Samuel because they're gonna line up Adalius Thomas and Mike Vrabel at corner.

ROFL

OnTheWarpath58
04-05-2007, 06:06 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Merril Hoge just said the Patriots don't need Asante Samuel because they're gonna line up Adalius Thomas and Mike Vrabel at corner.

ROFL

I saw that....I know he's taken some blows to the head, but c'mon.....

bdeg
04-05-2007, 06:07 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL
Either you or Merril Hoge are smoking some weird stuff.

This is so random I can't figure out if it's a joke or not.

htismaqe
04-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Either you or Merril Hoge are smoking some weird stuff.

This is so random I can't figure out if it's a joke or not.

I wish I was high, but no...

He ACTUALLY said that.

And he didn't just mention it, he talked about it for about 5 minutes.

bdeg
04-05-2007, 06:15 PM
That is just ridiculous. How did he explain that? I can't believe the other ESPN dudes would let him get away with that garbage.

Reaper16
04-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Clearly its a joke on how the Pats will just play guys out of position (Troy Brown at corner, Mike Vrabel at TE, etc) for the heck of it and still win games.

Right?

OnTheWarpath58
04-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Clearly its a joke on how the Pats will just play guys out of position (Troy Brown at corner, Mike Vrabel at TE, etc) for the heck of it and still win games.

Right?

Nope. He was praising their versatility.

He really said it. I heard it too...no joke....

Reaper16
04-05-2007, 06:20 PM
I think its about time for Hoge to log onto the Planet and explain himself.

htismaqe
04-05-2007, 06:27 PM

Right?

No, it wasn't a joke.

bdeg
04-05-2007, 06:28 PM

Right?

Ya, it MUST have been a joke. I actually forgot about how they would do that. He may as well have said Brady and Maroney are gonna play LB while Vrabel and Thomas are at corner.

Douche Baggins
04-05-2007, 06:28 PM
I think its about time for Hoge to log onto the Planet and explain himself.

He's banned.

Reaper16
04-05-2007, 06:30 PM
He's banned.
Even better.

bdeg
04-05-2007, 06:33 PM
No, it wasn't a joke.

Vrabel is almost too slow to play ILB. What was his justification?

htismaqe
04-05-2007, 06:37 PM
Vrabel is almost too slow to play ILB. What was his justification?

That the Patriots are gods on the field.

And I'm being dead-serious.

Coogs
04-05-2007, 06:38 PM
You know, the Raiders may have a bunch of guys who don't want to be there. But they do have a good spot in the draft to start rebuilding from, and a young HC. It may take them a couple of years, but they could be on the right track for a change. If they cut all of their losses and start this rebuilding thing right, who knows.

Thankfully, we are maybe starting to do that very thing ourselves.

penchief
04-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Porter'd probably burn down the stadium if he could. I don't think he's very fond of the organization.

I've always been given the impression that Porter was just another spoiled athlete. But I heard an interview with him on Sirius and he seemed like an alright dude. He sounded intelligent and down to earth. It made me think that much of what's been said about him may have been exaggerated. It made me think that I wouldn't mind having him if he were cheap enough.

Tribal Warfare
04-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Long live Al Davis!!!!!!!!!!!

Extra Point
04-05-2007, 08:03 PM
I'd rather have savvy than speed, but that's my humble opinion.

chagrin
04-06-2007, 05:50 AM
I can't believe the other ESPN dudes would let him get away with that garbage.

How he does everything, he treatened to sue them if they didn't let him stay on.

chagrin
04-06-2007, 05:52 AM
Jerry Porter has been wasting away on that team for 4 or 5 years now; didn't he have a good year in his first as a starter, then they brought in Jerry Rice, and Porter was demoted to 3rd, then after the second year of Rice, he was fighting with AL, and since then he's been in the doghouse, yes?

Too bad, he's a talented WR and not a dighead

afchiefs
04-06-2007, 06:38 AM
Time Warner SUCKS :banghead:

But so far Im to lazy to change to Dish/Direct

bdeg
04-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Time Warner SUCKS :banghead:

But so far Im to lazy to change to Dish/Direct

NFL Live is on ESPN.