PDA

View Full Version : Grbac is still a broad IMO...

Clint in Wichita
03-18-2001, 09:08 AM
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/sports/fb/nfl/851901

Mi_chief_fan
03-18-2001, 09:30 AM
Maybe that's why he was growing that beard, to ease the question of whether or not he's a 'complete' transexual.

Clint in Wichita
03-18-2001, 10:31 AM
Maybe he wanted to join a circus as the "Bearded Lady"!

tommykat
03-18-2001, 11:01 AM
Clint,
Oh my....I just read the story. He gets more arrogant with each passing day. Wonder if Superman can fly off his pedestal yet and land without whinning???

The_Grand_Illusion
03-18-2001, 12:45 PM
If the Russian Olympic women could do it, why not Elvis?

TGI

Asta la vista, Grbac

tommykat
03-18-2001, 12:55 PM
Grand Illusion?
YOU CRACK ME UP!!! I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH. THANKS
Kathy

gh4chiefs
03-18-2001, 08:10 PM
From that story, Grbac is quoted as saying:

"I'm going to take this team to a different level," he said. "This is a great team, and I can make it better."

Big talk from a guy who hasn't won dick in his entire NFL career. Oh and how do you take a SB champion to another level? What a F'ing moron!

tommykat
03-18-2001, 08:19 PM
Grand Illusion.
You are just to funny...You ended my evening on a good laughing note. Thanks for your humor.
Kathy

htismaqe
03-19-2001, 07:00 AM
GH4,

What do you mean? He's going to take them from a SB Champ to a 7-9 team that hasn't been to the playoffs in 5 years!

Now that's another level...

Packfan
03-19-2001, 07:06 AM
Grbac wants to win. How can you fault him for that? He sees the Chiefs the same way I do: Numerous holes, questionable coaching staff, bad general manager. He knew the Chiefs were a long way away from challenging for the bowl. Good thing their's a thing called the "franchise tag" or Tony Gonzalez would be following Grbac right out of town as well. He wants to win too.

You guys are right about going to another level. I never thought much of Grbac and I am on record as saying that he doesnt get a playoff win next year (you got that Titus?)

KCTitus
03-19-2001, 07:11 AM
yes, and I also have this:

Grbac demands and Carl pays the 10 million. Come february, I will remind you guys of this. This will insure medicocrity.

talking out of both your mouth and your a$$ is an interesting trick.

Mi_chief_fan
03-19-2001, 07:14 AM
I can't believe he called you out, Titus!

TOO FUNNY!!!

WisChief
03-19-2001, 07:31 AM
Kenny boy, kenny boy.......

When will you ever learn to keep your flapp'n pie hole shut? Unreal. I am forever amazed by your brain power! :D

It is as simple as this - Grbac left because of morons like you that talk dung and he simply got sick of it. Good for him!

Unlike Titus, I don't have all your moronic posts' archived (wish I did though), so why don't you tell us RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW what the CP/DV show should do to make the Chiefs a winner sometime in the next two seasons. Remember this question? Give me your answer and put some thought into it. Your generalizations are getting very old and I would like for you to set us all straight with some well thought out answers that fit within the salary cap and will bring the Lombardi home to Arrowhead in TWO years. Remember this though - not only will Titus keep it, so will I and I will very much enjoy showing it to you when you are WRONG.

Have a nice day Ken. :D

jamayka
03-19-2001, 07:40 AM
Hey Gh4Chiefs...

You take a SB team and make them 8-8. That's how you bring them to another level.

My favorite part of the article was GrPlunk saying things like "I know how to win a championship." Excuse me...Then 1997 must of been a drea..I mean nightmare. Tjis guy is the most arrogant piece of sh...well, you know. I just hope something in B-More's O-line breaks down and someone drills his *** like a little ***** in prison.

Peace,

LV Chief fan.

Clint in Wichita
03-19-2001, 07:45 AM
Grbac was mistreated in KC because generally speaking, paying fans don't appreciate watching a "mentally challenged" individual trying to perform in one of the most demanding positions in all of sports.

Although the premise sounds funny, it isn't when Sunday comes around.

If I wanted to see that, I'd watch the Special Olympics.

Packfan
03-19-2001, 08:19 AM
Chief fans,

What, do you guys think fans are nicer in other parts of the country?? You think fans will let Elvis get away with his bone head plays?? Fans will tar and feather him no matter where he goes for some of the pathetic plays he made with the Chiefs. So the excuse that he was "mistreated by the fans" is stupid.

Grbac left because he wants to win. He didnt win with the Chiefs. He wasnt going to win with the Chiefs. So he left.

Its that simple.

Titus,

I made a predicion. Part of the prediction was true (Grbac demanding 10 + million from Carl). All I see you do is requote others instead of going out on a limb, making a prediction or two, and showing some intellect. My guess, and its based on dealing with you, is that you dont have a lot to say because you really dont know a lot about the Chiefs or the NFL. Its pretty pathetic that you wait for me to say something, go back to your "packfan archives" and then point out when I am right or wrong.

soliday
03-19-2001, 08:42 AM
Ken,
It's just that we all think you're a dumbazz, and wish you would go away and take your pathetic rantings with you. After all, you are a PACKER FAN, aren't you. Why should you constantly come over here with your "analysis" for a team that isn't yours, and fans who don't want to hear anything you have to say anyway. GET A CLUE, seek professional help, and make our lives happier, by spending your time away from the Chiefs. Or, go ahead and do what you've been longing to do---get that scope for your rifle, find the highest spot on Arrowhead Stadium, and take a whack at Carl. Film at Eleven.

Soliday

KCTitus
03-19-2001, 08:45 AM
Ken: I know that one stung...sorry, but making you look like an a$$ is quite easy and it's not hard work.

What I find most amazing is most of the time, you predict the past, saying I told you so about BS you never even predicted.

Predictions do not show your intellect, Im sorry to say, rather they show how dumb you are. Your predictions are fun to keep because you are such an a$$hole that I love to throw them back at you.

Now, I wasnt even going to post on this thead because it's the same bullsh!t, just a different day, but you begged me to punk you once again, so I obliged.

Just a little tid bit for you, a fool opens his mouth where a wise man keeps his shut. You might heed that advice and I wont have as much material to make you look like the b!tch you are.

Mark M
03-19-2001, 09:44 AM
talking out of both your mouth and your a$$ is an interesting trick.

Actually Titus, Ken's head is far up his a$$ it's really not that difficult ... it all eminates from the same place.

WisChief--
I wouldn't hold your breath for a reply. I asked Kenney to describe a two-deep zone for me to prove he knew what he was talking about and never did get a response. The guy has no clue about football ... just how to b!tch and moan like a little girl. Kinda like Elvis ...

MM
~~Troll hunting.

Packfan
03-19-2001, 09:45 AM
Tits'

The more you chirp, the more I think you are Luzap in disguise: A lot of spew comming out of your mouth with very little substance.

Just one time, I would like you to make a judgement, one way or the other, on the Chiefs. Just one time. Let me know what that is going to happen.

In the mean time, give my quotes a rest. All you do is make yourself look pretty damn pathetic.

I enjoy bantering back and forth with you because you are such an easy target. But saving my quotes is going a bit to far.

KCTitus
03-19-2001, 09:48 AM
Is that the best you can do, Ken? Damn, I thought you'd learn a thing or two after the b!tchslaps I've been giving you yet.

As far as my comments on the Chiefs, you'd have to read my posts, but I know you dont understand them because they are written above the 1st grade level.

Learn some new 'insults'.

Clint in Wichita
03-19-2001, 09:55 AM
If Grbac wants to win, he would've signed as a backup.

Even he, being a retard, should know by now that any team he plays for won't win squat.

He signed for the money, obviously. It was simply the most lucrative offer he received.

Mark M
03-19-2001, 10:01 AM
Pack--
All you do is make yourself look pretty damn pathetic.

You are the only one here that makes him/herself look pathetic and everyone knows it. Titus quotes you to keep you in line ... obviously you haven't learned. Perhaps someday. And are you ever going to answer WisChief, are will you just duck the question like you did me on the Defense thread?

Clint--
You are correct. He signed with the team that offered him the most $$. Also, there was an interesting tidbit in the Star on Sunday. It seems as though the only person in Baltimore's organization that actually wanted Elvis was Billick. None of the upper management wanted the guy. When only one person wants someone, that should tell everyone something. If Baltimore repeats it will be a miracle. Anyone know who is backing up Elvis? I've gotta feeling they will be getting some work.

MM
~~Has his troll tag.

Packfan
03-19-2001, 10:11 AM
When you jagoffs are ready to talk football, let me know.

Mark M
03-19-2001, 10:16 AM
So Pack, if you wanna talk football then why didn't you answer my question on the other thread? Here, I'll post it again:

Please explain to me a two-deep zone. Also, explain what would make the zone "soft" (like the Chiefs played last year) compared to "tight" (like the Bucs play).

MM
~~Wondering if Pack can talk football or just criticize.

Packfan
03-19-2001, 10:27 AM
Mark,

Learn about football on your own. If you need someone to explain defensive schemes to you, go get a NFL 101 book. Dont waste my time. I refuse to stoop to your level and validate myself by explaining a "two deep zone". This is an arm-chair QB board, not a "prove you know football" board. If it was a "prove you know football" board, you, Titus, Luzap and others would have been long gone by now.

Mark M
03-19-2001, 10:35 AM
Learn about football on your own. If you need someone to explain defensive schemes to you, go get a NFL 101 book. Dont waste my time. I refuse to stoop to your level and validate myself by explaining a "two deep zone". This is an arm-chair QB board, not a "prove you know football" board.

http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/blackeye/lol.gif

ROTFLMAO!!

Packfan to Real Football Fan Translation: I have no idea about football or how it is played. All I can do is rip on a team. I cannot prove that the scheme the Chiefs used last year, rather than personnel, was the problem. I will continue to rip the Chiefs because that's all I know.

Once again, ROTFLMAO!! You know Ken, perhaps someday you will be able to prove to us that you know what you're talking about. I guess today is not the day.

BTW, I wrote the book on Football 101. Perhaps you should read it some time.

MM
~~Glad Packfool showed his true colors.

Clint in Wichita
03-19-2001, 11:01 AM
There are plenty of football-illiterate people on this BB.

People that post outrageous, impossible trade scenarios on a regular basis.

People that think the Chiefs should sign every free agent available...even Brock Huard, if you can believe it.

Mi_chief_fan
03-19-2001, 11:05 AM
Hey Clint, that's DAMON Huard, and I didn't say we should sign him, I merely asked for opinions on him.

Mark M
03-19-2001, 11:07 AM
Clint--
I Agree with your statements. The reason I asked this of Packfool is because he seems to confess such an in-depth knowledge of the game. If he knows so much, then he should know even the most basic of defensive formations.

BTW, it was Damon Huard, not Brock, that people are discussing trading for. I wouldn't mind seeing him as a backup, but not as a possible starter unless all other options are unavailable. Fortunately, I think something else will come to pass. But options are starting to disappear. It should be interesting come draft day ...

MM
~~Weighs all possible options.

58Forever
03-19-2001, 11:19 AM
Did anyone read the little piece in the Star yesterday?...for those of you not in KC here's what it said in a nutshell...

None of the Baltimore braintrust wanted Grbac as their QB...Brad Johnson was their first choice and after he signed with TB, they wanted to stick with Dilfer...only Billick wanted Grbac and then only after they couldn't get Johnson...I guess the support of the Head Coach is better then nothing...

What a vote of confidence for Grbac...I wish I knew where I could mail him the article.

gh4chiefs
03-19-2001, 11:25 AM
That's a good idea Joe,

Try sending it to him c/o the Ravens. May not get to him, but then again it just might.

soliday
03-19-2001, 11:30 AM
Soft Zone---the area inside Ken's skull. Did I get it?

Mark M
03-19-2001, 11:38 AM
soliday--
LOL!! I don't think anyone could argue with that assessment. You win the prize!

Actually, I was thinking more of the space between Packfan's legs ...

MM
~~Accepting more than one definition.

Lightning Rod
03-19-2001, 12:12 PM
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."
-Confucius

Gentlemen to continue this battle of wits with an unarmed opponent is not very sporting.

Mark M
03-19-2001, 12:24 PM
RCGC--
Sporting ... schmorting. Though I agree. After his last response I think I'll just ignore the troll. Maybe he'll go away for good. Of course, with my luck he'll win season tickets ...

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
03-19-2001, 04:13 PM
I'm glad to see the KC propaganda machine moving in high gear again.

Strange that I have a subscription to the Baltimore Sun and listen to the Baltimore radio stations and have yet to hear half the "scoops" that the KC Star has on how Baltimore feels about Grbac.

Sounds like the "if they're a Chief, they walk on water, if they're an Ex-Chief, they stink" hue and cry is in full throat again.

(sighs)

If some of the people on BOTH of the boards worried half as much about the current team as they do with former players...

WisChief
03-19-2001, 07:55 PM
Ken, Look I'm trying like hell to be nice here, but dammit answer the friggin question. You called me out a few months ago and I did it. Quit your belly ach'n and LET'S TALK FOOTBALL. So you don't have to go back and look, here is the question. Remember that I am your starting SS on the "All Idiot Team" and I need some help here. Dang lowly trash collector that I am. Hey Mi can I drive this week?

Originally posted by WisChief
Kenny boy, kenny boy.......

When will you ever learn to keep your flapp'n pie hole shut? Unreal. I am forever amazed by your brain power! :D

It is as simple as this - Grbac left because of morons like you that talk dung and he simply got sick of it. Good for him!

Unlike Titus, I don't have all your moronic posts' archived (wish I did though), so why don't you tell us RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW what the CP/DV show should do to make the Chiefs a winner sometime in the next two seasons. Remember this question? Give me your answer and put some thought into it. Your generalizations are getting very old and I would like for you to set us all straight with some well thought out answers that fit within the salary cap and will bring the Lombardi home to Arrowhead in TWO years. Remember this though - not only will Titus keep it, so will I and I will very much enjoy showing it to you when you are WRONG.

Have a nice day Ken. :D

Packfan
03-20-2001, 11:20 AM
Wis Chief,

I will answer this like I have done serveral other times on here. PLEASE pay attention. You have an attention span that rivals Luzap's!

For the Chiefs to have a chance to become winners, they must do the following:

1. Sign, not trade for, a starting QB, hopefully Troy Aikman.

2. Draft Michael Bennett with the 12th pick

3. Draft at least one QB in this years draft, but not with the 12th pick

4. Develop that QB, hopefully with Troy Aikman's help

5. Draft defense with all other picks

6. Plan for a 6-10 season and draft defense with the first pick and draft another QB.

7. Hire a young assistant from a winning organization as the Chiefs next coach. Forget about Carl's buddies for once.

8. Fire Carl Peterson. 12 years and 3 playoff victories is reason enough to get rid of this guy. He has proven what he can do: fill seats.

to sum it up, they must build through the draft. This gives the Chiefs a much better chance than what they have done the past 12 years - which is bandaiding through free agency.

Some of you guys like to argue that Carl's way works. I have to remind you that Carl's team hasnt had a playoff win in 8 years. Neither have the Bears and Bengals. At least those teams have begun to rebuild.

WisChief
03-20-2001, 12:15 PM
BRAVO kenny boy!!!

You did manage to try a lame smack at Luzap so I'll have to deduct a full point for that - but at least you (kicking and screaming) attempted to answer my question.

One question though - what good will T.A do this team when his broken body is laying in the Arrowhead turf quivering from another busted noodle? Bad choice IMSAO....

Titus you got this?

"I will answer this like I have done serveral other times on here. PLEASE pay attention. You have an attention span that rivals Luzap's! " ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!! :D

KCTitus
03-20-2001, 12:17 PM
yes, WisChief, I got it.

Packfan
03-20-2001, 03:37 PM
Damn right Titus has it! He is my personal secretary.

As far as Troy Aikman, AGAIN, he is not going to bring a super bowl to KC, they have far to many holes and he isnt the player he used to be. What he does bring is the same level of mediocrity that Grbac brought. In other words, fan interest will remain the same until week 13 or so. Plus, he can mentor another QB that hopefully will be drafted.

Titus, file this one under Wis Chief, and the tab "aikman response"

Thanks

WisChief
03-20-2001, 03:55 PM
"so why don't you tell us RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW what the CP/DV show should do to make the Chiefs a winner sometime in the next two seasons. "

Ken - this was the question and your responded by saying bring Aikman in. Did you not mean to say this? What is it there smart guy? Aikman or not. Read the question and then answer it - you can't change your mind after doing so - oh hell, you can too. Ahh pi$$ on it - you'll never learn.

Titus, add this to your stack of "Dumba$$ Ken responses" and if you need one - I'll buy you a 100 gig HD if you want.

Packfan
03-20-2001, 04:01 PM
Jesus Christ Wis Chief. LEARN TO READ

I spelled it right out for you a few posts ago!

To make it real simple for you: THE CHIEFS ARE NOT GOING TO BECOME WINNERS IN THE NEXT TWO YEARS NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO! THEY HAVE TO MANY HOLES! IT IS A FOUR YEAR PROJECT*

* my definition of winner is making it to the final four or better, not beating the raiders once or twice.

WisChief
03-20-2001, 04:12 PM
OH HELL, NOW I GOT IT. You answer your own questions. Hmm, good idea. Anyhow, so your official stance then - tell me like I'm six - is that in FOUR years, with your plan the Chiefs will be back in the big game? Is that accurate?

Packfan
03-20-2001, 04:17 PM
If they do what I suggested in an earlier post that you refuse to read, then yes, it will take four years to compete for the final four. If they continue to do what they have done for the last 8 years which is retool with bandaids every year, then the Chiefs will have the same 9-7 or 7-9 seasons that we are all getting used to.

Remember, success is not beating the raiders once or twice and finishing 7-9. Its getting the playoffs and winning a few games. Thats success, IN MY OPINION.

WisChief
03-20-2001, 04:20 PM
blah, blah, blah,......

Just answer the question and then don't chicken dance around your answer. If you'd like to try again, my question was "so why don't you tell us RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW what the CP/DV show should do to make the Chiefs a winner sometime in the next two seasons."

If you don't have an answer you'd like to stand on then simply say so.

Mark M
03-21-2001, 07:59 AM
Pack--
A few problems with your analysis.

to sum it up, they must build through the draft. This gives the Chiefs a much better chance than what they have done the past 12 years - which is bandaiding through free agency.

You've gone on record as saying that Carl sucks at the draft. Now you are saying he should use the draft to rebuild the team. WTF?! Which one is it, dumba$$?

A team cannot rely soley on the draft. If they could, then the Bungles and Bears would have been more successful. Nor can a team get an old, has-been, 10-concussion old QB to lead them or to teach a young QBa young QB should be coached, not shown how to drool on himself., and then thrown into the mix immediately.

It takes a mix of draft choices and FAs to get a team where it needs to be. Look at St. Louis: they had some good picks (Hakim, Bruce) but the cogs of the team were two FAs (Warner, Faulk). Sure, some FAs will be busts, as will draft picks. But either way, it takes a mix.

You consistently bash Carl, and some of it is founded. But get the f*ck over it. I give Carl credit for turning the Chiefs around ... for getting the fans interested again. I blame him for the Carlton Grays and Chets he's brought in. I balance both of those out and come to realize that he's not the worst nor the best GM in the business. Maybe someday ou'll get over whatever it is that Carl did to you and realize that.

MM
~~Trying to show ButterNuts the light.

Packfan
03-21-2001, 10:17 AM
Wis Chief,

ONE MORE TIME FOR OUR MONGOLOID BB MEMBERS: THE CHIEFS CAN NOT TURN THEIR PROGRAM AROUND IN TWO YEARS. IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST FOUR YEARS!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

Mark,

Good post (except the unecessary shots you take at me).

IMO, you do have to fill in gaps with free agents. If you use FA as your primary source of talent, you will not got anywhere, and the Chiefs havent. You have to get your star players through the draft and build around them. The Chiefs have not done that. No question that Carl's drafting record is, at best, questionable. However, even Carl cant screw up a top 12 pick. I think they will have a top ten pick next year - with or without Trent Green.

Mark M
03-21-2001, 10:53 AM
Pack--
Actually a post that I can agree with you on. :eek:

As far as the shots I took at you ... just fighting fire with fire.

MM
~~Stunned.

Lightning Rod
03-21-2001, 11:02 AM
"However, even Carl cant screw up a top 12 pick."

He wouldn't be the 1st GM to miss the boat.

Some suck-a$$ 1st round picks
1 Todd Marinovich QB USC
2 Huey Richardson DE Florida
3 Sammie Smith RB Florida State
4 Blair Thomas RB Penn State
5 Andre Ware QB Houston
6 Dan McGwire QB San Diego State
7 David Klingler QB Houston
8 Bruce Pickens DB Nebraska
9 Heath Shuler QB Tennessee
10 Clifford Charlton LB Florida

Mark M
03-21-2001, 11:06 AM
RCG--
Man, those names bring back some not-so-fond memories. What the hell ever happened to ol Heath Shuler? And Blair Thomas isn't that much better of an actor as he was a player.

MM
~~Actually hoping that Packfan's right on this one.

Lightning Rod
03-21-2001, 11:13 AM
Just wanted to point out that the Chiefs are not alone in making bad picks. I didn't even mention Cryan Leaf. I'm actually on the same page (sort of ) with you and Ken. I don't wanna give up the farm for Green.

WisChief
03-21-2001, 11:31 AM
Ken,

Wis Chief,

"ONE MORE TIME FOR OUR MONGOLOID BB MEMBERS: THE CHIEFS CAN NOT TURN THEIR PROGRAM AROUND IN TWO YEARS. IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST FOUR YEARS!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?"

Then why the f#ck did you answer the question in the first place? You are a dandy!!!

BTW - how long did it take the Rams and Ravens to turn their program around? How about the Packers during their 15+ years of mediocrity? Could you have said 2 years prior to any of those teams successes that it could'nt have been done?

WisChief
03-21-2001, 11:31 AM
Ken,

"ONE MORE TIME FOR OUR MONGOLOID BB MEMBERS: THE CHIEFS CAN NOT TURN THEIR PROGRAM AROUND IN TWO YEARS. IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST FOUR YEARS!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?"

Then why the f#ck did you answer the question in the first place? You are a dandy!!!

BTW - how long did it take the Rams and Ravens to turn their program around? How about the Packers during their 15+ years of mediocrity? Could you have said 2 years prior to any of those teams successes that it could'nt have been done?

Packfan
03-21-2001, 12:04 PM
Wis Chief,

Boy you are a beauty!

You ASKED again AFTER I spelled it out for you. You still dont get it.

Dont we have a board for the "special" member of our bulletin board??

It took the Packers four years to "turn it around" which in my book, means making it to the final four, not just beating the Vikings (some chief fans deem their season a success if the beat the Raiders).

Rams and Ravens took about four years to win the Super Bowl. Four years after making a serious and obvious attempt at rebuilding. Not the "retooling" that the Chiefs have done the last few years. There is a big difference.

Iowanian
03-21-2001, 12:18 PM
Pack,

I want to see the Chiefs in the Superbowl ever year...BUT...

If the Chiefs go 4-12...I want those 4 wins against the Raiders and Broncos. Kind of like anbesol for a football tooth ache...It doesn't mean there isn't a cavity..just doesn't hurt so much.