PDA

View Full Version : Let's all make Packfan's day, and make a prediction!

Mi_chief_fan
03-19-2001, 10:04 AM
OK, this is taken from another thread, one which Packfan challenges Titus to make some predictions to showcase his intellect. I figured, why not everyone make some?

OK, here's a few i'm willing to make:
1) The sun will come out, to-morr-ow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow..... :)
2)On (or just before) draft day, the Chiefs & Rams will get a mutually beneficial deal done for Trent Green(that one's going out on a limb).
3)Tony Gonzalez will sign a lucrative contract with the Chiefs BEFORE he tests the FA market
4) San Diego will draft Michael Vick #1 overall.
5) Gonzo & DA will each finish w/1,000+yds next year
6) The Chiefs will have a 1,000 yard rusher next season.
7)Michigan State will repeat as NCAA champs!
8) Someday, a team will design uglier uniforms than the Donks.
9) President Bush will make SEVERAL grammatical errors this year.
10) The Chiefs will be Super Bowl champs in 2003!

OK, some of these went a little out on a limb(#9 especially), but, i'm not afraid to take a chance. ;)

Anyone else?

Mark M
03-19-2001, 10:23 AM
Okay ... here we go:

1. The Chiefs will trade for Green only if they and the Rams switch 1st rounders. Otherwise, no deal.
2. Elvis will not win a playoff game with Baltimore.
3. Packfan will get his a$$ kicked by a group of 6-year-old girls before the end of the year.
4. Titus will continue to show all that Packfan's a complete dumba$$.
5. Arrowhead will sell out every game this year.
6. The Chiefs will win a SB in my lifetime.
7. I will reach 1,000 posts by the end of the today.
8. The Chiefs will draft a RB with the #12 if they have it, a DT if they trade down.
9. Vick will be a complete bust in SD after a great first year.
10. Tony Gonzalez will be a Chief for years to come.

Bonus Pick The #37 Forever Foundation will eventually be formalized and honor the late, great Chiefs running back who made the ultimate sacrifice.

MM
~~A.k.a. Nostrodamus

Packfan
03-19-2001, 10:31 AM
Not bad. At least you guys are trying.

Lets see here, we have Mark M, Tiits, and Mi Chief fan. All we are missing now is Luzap.

I think I will log off and check back later. Hopefully there will be some quality on here then. This isnt football talk. Its garbage.

Enjoy yourselves!

Mark M
03-19-2001, 10:38 AM
Awwww ... poor Kenney is taking his marbles and leaving. Two words:

BUH-BYE!!

Don't come back now, ya hear!

MM
~~Hopes the troll stays away.

1punkyQB
03-19-2001, 10:52 AM
1. DV wins a SB next year.
2. KC will be his last coaching job.
3. Clinton will somehow be Time's "Man of the Year" again.
4. There will be conflict in the Middle East.
5. Michael Jackson will make a platinum album.
6. An undeserving film will win the "Best Picture" Oscar.
7. The NFL will never expand again.
8. The popularity of the boy bands will continue for the remainder of the decade.
9. KCJohnny will become an optimist again.
10. Roy Williams will get over the hump and win a NC.

-PQ, aka "Criswell" of "Ed Wood" fame. Known for his erroneous predictions (man will colonize Mars in the 20th century), my predictions might end up being just as bad, even including a couple of "gimme's".

Mi_chief_fan
03-19-2001, 11:03 AM
AWWWWWw, c'mon lil Kenny! You hurt my feelings! I was just trying to show you that not all Chiefs fans are like that mean old Titus; we CAN make predictions, and I stand by mine, dangit!

Phobia
03-19-2001, 12:05 PM
Here's a football prediction post for Ken:

1. EVERY team in the NFC Central will make a playoff appearance before Green Bay's next berth.
2. Within 3 years Favre retires due to nagging injuries which take too long to heal. It's either retire or become relegated to second string.
3. San Fran returns to the NFC Championship game within 3 years.
4. The Redskins don't advance beyond the first round of the playoffs while they are owned by Snyder.
5. Philly wins the NFC East next year with the Giants a distant second. Dallas, Arizona, & Washington are all .500 or lower.
6. NFC West could get all 3 wildcards in 2001.
7. Grbac plays for Baltimore no more than 2 years - possibly dumped after 1.
8. Ray Lewis does NOT win defensive player of the year in 2001.
9. Kurt Warner misses 4+ games in 2001.
10. KC misses playoffs in 2001 but wins 5 of last 7.

JOhn
03-19-2001, 12:07 PM
Well Now as a starting Wide out for the All Idiot Team, I also will jump into the fire.

#1 Denver will again loss on MNF.
#2 EG will Play no more than 5 games before suffering a Minor Injury, thus sidelining him.
#3 Moreau will post a 1,000yd season.
#4 Slymo will make it to the probowl
#5 TG will also repeat as league leading TE.
#6 Grunny will return for another season.
#7 Dillon will have a Bust season.
#8 Gannon will NOT return to the PB.
#9 KC will finish 10-6 and make the playoffs AND post a win in the postseason.
#10 Packfool, will continue to be perplexed by the H-Back postion.

BONUS I will continue to slaughter my English spelling, unless we get a spell checker on this BB.

Iowanian
03-19-2001, 12:15 PM
I'd like to toss in some predictions.

1. Man will invent a way to sink a Cheerio in 2001.
2. Michael Jackson will have Plastic surgery before the next super bowl.
3. The Green Bay packers will never win another playoff game with Favre at QB.
4. Bill Clinton will have more sex with women he is not married to than the lesbian that he is married to, possibly involving some "sandwich action" with Jesse Jackson.
5. Cheesy Poofs will cause an outbreak of "orange appendages" at adult theaters everywhere, resulting in their removal from the snack rack.
6. Elvis will not QB the Chiefs in 2001(packfanesque prediction)
7. I will catch an 8lb large mouth bass before Thanksgiving.

Mark M
03-19-2001, 12:47 PM
Mi--
Cheerios will sink if you leave them in a bowl of warm beer for 4 hours. Something I learned during the "Breakfast of Champions" competition at my fraternity house. Of course, it'll make you hurl, but it's sssooooooo tasty (NOT!).

BTW, my #7 prediction is coming true with this post.

MM
~~Finally reached 1,000 and doesn't know if he should be proud or ashamed.

Mi_chief_fan
03-19-2001, 12:53 PM
Mark,

Welcome to the club! With any luck(not to mention lots of free time) maybe you'll surpass Morphious & Bob Dole.

Mark M
03-19-2001, 12:56 PM
Mi--
I doubt it. I don't get on much at home (if at all) and am currently looking for new job. I highly doubt that any place I go will have: a.) as little work as to do as here; 2.) no monitoring software; iii.) a boss as stupid as the one I currently have; d.) internet access.

But I guess I have something to aspire to. :)

MM
~~Needs to win the lottery.

Phobia
03-19-2001, 01:00 PM
Hell, I have nearly 2,000 and I'm not gonna catch either of those guys....

soliday
03-19-2001, 01:08 PM
1. Chiefs will sign Corey Dillon.

2. Chiefs will trade #1 & #3 fer Green & #2.

3. Carlton Gray will start and lead Chiefs in INT's.

4. Packfan will get the role of Ken Niedermeyer in the touring musical version of "Animal House".

5. Elvis will be benched after week 7.

6. Bears will win the NFC Central.

7. Terrell Davis will be voted NFL MVP.

8. Denise will admit she was wrong, about anything.

9. Denise will admit she is really Ken.

10. Rams will have losing season.

Soliday

Packfan
03-19-2001, 03:55 PM
More Predictions:

1. Chiefs will have a 9th straight season without a playoff victory keeping pace with the Bengals and Bears

2. Dick Vermeil will get burned out by losing and the intense pressure from the idiot fans who think the chiefs should win regardless whether they have Steve Bono or Kurt Warner at QB.

3. Chiefs will sign Troy Aikman and draft Michael Bennett.

4. After # 3, Titus, Mi Chief, Mark M, and Luzap will declare the Chiefs as a super bowl contender much like they did after the Bam Morris trade, and privately cum all over themselves.

5. Chester McGlockton will be signed by Green Bay for the league minimum.

6. By game 10 of next season "the leagues greatest fans" will have better things to do than watch the Chiefs on Sunday. Arrowhead will resemble the Arrowhead of the mid 80s.

7. With Chester gone, the Chiefs will NOT have the most penalties next year.

8. Russ Bliss will disapear from this board after game 8.

9. Marty's washington redskins win a playoff game next year. Some of the fair weathered/ignorant fans want Kurt and Jimmy Raye back (see titus, luzap, mi chief, mark m, ect)

10. By 2003, Carl Peterson will mercifully step down after 14 years of futility. Up until then, only Cannibal and Packfan will place blame on him for the Chiefs woeful success during his tenure. AFTER he resigns, Chief fans, in typical fasion, will come out of the woodwork and blame him for all failures of the past 14 years.

11. The Chiefs will beat the Raiders at Arrowhead next year and because there hasnt been anything to cheer about for some time in KC, some fans will actually believe that the Chiefs just won the super bowl.

12. James Hasty resurfaces in Minnesota and continues to get lit up like he did in KC.

13. To most Chief fans dismay, the team will get one monday night football game next year. They dont understand that 7-9 teams are lucky to have ONE game on MNF. In that game, Dennis Miller will make a comment about the extreme number of male fans with bald heads, mustaches, and beer guts at Arrowhead.

14. After going 6-10, Chief fans will be back on this board blaming everybody but Carl Peterson for the teams lack of success.

15. Elvis Grbac will be cut by the Ravens after they fail to make the playoffs and resurface in Kansas City for the league minimum. Chief fans will again think that he is the answer and predict super bowl for the 2002 season.

Lightning Rod
03-19-2001, 04:08 PM
1. There will be a catastrophic earthquake in Chili.
2. No intelligent life will be found on other planets
3. The Chiefs will not win all of their games.
4. Buffy the Vampire slayer still will not have the hots for Ken.
5. Wham will not have a reunion tour.
6. Chester will still be fat.
7. The Chiefs will not sign Dillon.
8. Global Warming will melt the icecaps.
9. White men still will not be able to jump.
&
10. All of these will be Peterson’s fault.

Luzap
03-19-2001, 04:12 PM
I can’t disappoint my pal packfan, so I need to make a couple of really insightful, dead-on prediction that nobody can argue with…

1) Packfan continues to berate Peterson no matter what success the Chiefs have.

2) Packfan again takes the Planet award for most arrogant (or was that most oblivious) poster.

3) Titus, Mi Chief, Mark M, and Luzap (et al) continue to get under Packfan’s skin.

Luz
Does anybody really disagree???…

Mi_chief_fan
03-19-2001, 04:23 PM
Agreed, Luzap!

All Hail the All Idiot Team!!!!

Raiderhader
03-19-2001, 04:43 PM
1. The Chiefs will continue to own Invesco (HAHAHA, that name just cracks me up) and will sweep the donks again
2. The Chiefs will sweep the faiduhs
3.The Chiefs will win the AFC West
4. A human will be cloned some time this year
5. The Royals will finish .500 or better for the first time in several years
6. Kansas State will finally win in Lincoln
7. Kansas State will finally win the Big 12
8. W will get an even bigger tax cut than he asked for
9. The Republicans will get a larger majority in both houses of congress in next years election
10.I will continue to be the studliest guy on the planet (earth) until the day I die

Frazod
03-19-2001, 05:48 PM
I predict Ken will land the role of Frank Burns in a remake of M*A*S*H.

Phobia
03-19-2001, 05:58 PM
Ken,

In all seriousness, don't you ever tire of getting PUNKED every time you are online? I'm not even trying to take any of the credit either? Man, if I were you, I'd be sending my cancellation notice to AOL yesterday!!!

Raiderhader
03-19-2001, 06:07 PM
He is just starved for attention. Which begs the question, why do we give it to him? That isn't standard Planet troll policy.

KCWolfman
03-19-2001, 07:23 PM
<B>Ha!!</B>

I beat all of you. kenny singles only me out in his predictions.... He is still whining about missing me two seasons ago.

Frankly, ken, I normally ignore your assinine, inane, waste of bandwidth posts - but I must say you would make an excellent ex-wife with the way you continue to b*&ch and moan over the past. Does it upset the little boy that I didn't play with him in 1999?

You are easily the biggest punk on this BB, congratulations. I hope you are wearing a pad, I would hate to think you are making a mess.

My predictions:
1. kennie will continue to moan and groan over KC, the team and the town - yet continue to live his life here. Well Ken Fonda, if ya don't like it, leave it.
2. kennie will receive a restraining order from Carl Peterson's attorney.
3. kennie will sue Super Sugar Bears for 20 years of mental distress - seems he didn't get his super spy ring he was promised and he is still moaning over it.
4. ken will apply for the gm job in GB, tempting them with all the negative bb publicity he can muster for Min, TB, Chi, and Det.
5. ken will be arrested at the top of the Penn Tower this year for taking pot shots at red vehicles and anyone he deems "looks like a Chiefs fan to me".

Oxford
03-19-2001, 07:34 PM
Oh come on..... lay off Packfan..... he's not responsible for his actions........ it really is someone else's fault..... if only most of the BB posters had not graduated from basic thinking 101, he'd have a much better opinion of himself. Packfan---a legend in his own mind.

Raiderhader
03-19-2001, 07:34 PM
LOL Wolfman!!!

Luzap
03-19-2001, 07:35 PM
Russ,

I bow to the master...

Luz
satisfying myself with the thought that great minds think alike...

KCWolfman
03-19-2001, 07:58 PM
Luz - Actually, I normally refrain from ken. His obsessive desire of the ruination of one human being is a sickness that I got tired of reading about. It was a crappy day at work, and I took a shot at him.

As far as being the master, I beg to differ... after all, I didn't come up with the HalfBack test. I defer to you, sir.

Frazod
03-19-2001, 08:28 PM
More predictions for Ken:

Ken will continue to have no friends, because Carl pays people to be mean to him.

The Packers will continue to suck, because Carl secretly pulls the cheese-strings in Green Bay.

Ken's taxes will rise, because Carl secretly controls the government.

Ken will get rained on, because Carl secretly controls the weather.

Ken will get beat up by a bunch of girl scouts when he rudely refuses to buy their cookies. Carl is, of course, secretly in charge of the Girl Scouts.

Ken will continue to be treated rudely on the BB, because we're all Carl.

And finally, another year of virginity.... well, that one's just on Ken.

Otter
03-19-2001, 09:04 PM
1. In the high profile and politically driven city of Washington DC, Mike Stock is found to be an under boss in the Italian Mafia. Rumors that followed him from Kansas City which stated he had compromising pictures of top NFL officials are found to be untrue. Apparently he made coaches ‘an offer they couldn’t refuse’ to gain and keep his NFL special teams coaching positions.

2. Cloning technology allows Lamar Hunt to bring Vince Lombardi back to coaching. He wins 3 straight super bowls for the Kansas City Chiefs.

3. Jimmy Raye admits to playing the role of JJ’s father on the popular ‘70s show Good Times

4. Carbon dating tests reveal Al Davis to be a 10,000 year old vampire. Health officials order he be decapitated, his mouth stuffed with garlic and a wooden stake driven through his heart.

5. Jennifer Anostine begins stalking me.

6. One week after the Washington Redskins first-round playoff loss, Marty Schottenheimer, Dan Snyder, Mike Stock, Kurt Schottenhiemer, Jimmy Raye and Gunther Cunningham are found dead in a Super 8 Motel room in a scene which police describe as a Mexican standoff.

7. Ken is taken out by a team of SWAT snipers after climbing the Arrowhead jumbotron with a high power rifle in an attempt to assassinate Vince Lombardi’s clone. During the autopsy he is found to be wearing tighty whitey underwear bearing Chief logos.

Luzap
03-19-2001, 09:07 PM
Otter,

LOLOL.

Luz
that was good...

California Injun
03-19-2001, 11:17 PM
Gentlemen,

Allow me to offer some sage advice when dealing with Packfan....

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Mark M
03-20-2001, 06:18 AM
Wow, Packf*ck actually called me out for thing that I never did, like supporting Bam Morris. How surprising. Must be Carl's fault ...

As the All-Idiot QB, let me just say that I am proud to once again be named in one of Kenney's posts. Looks like my roster spot is safe.

I guess if we don't win a playoff game, I'll just blame it on Carl—er—I mean Bwana.

MM
~~Sharing Ken's choice of scapegoat.

KCTitus
03-20-2001, 06:24 AM
Mark: all of those things are not and never will come true as is customary of all Ken's predictions. He cant even get his facts straight.

The only serious prediction he made was #1, and that's not really going out on a limb. That's almost like saying, 'Ken will continue to be a dumba$$'.

Mi_chief_fan
03-20-2001, 06:30 AM
Russ,

Check Packfan's post, prediction #3. He mentions me, Luzap, Titus & Mark M

We all seem to be in good company. :)

Gaz
03-20-2001, 07:03 AM
Oh, my, what a quandary…

I did not intend to participate in this topic, but this was just too funny:

Ken will continue to have no friends, because Carl pays people to be mean to him.

That is hilarious!

Packfan-

In all sincerity, I would have found that line funny with anyone's name in it.

xoxo~
gaz
almost ashamed that he liked that soooooo much.

Packfan
03-20-2001, 07:22 AM
Boy oh boy!

I struck a nerve with some of you losers! Was it the "bald heads" comment?? Or was it Luzap, Bliss, Titus, and Mark M "cumming all over themselves"??j

Lets face it, the bald head and mustaches, the crooked teeth, just look around. Look at yourselves. I saw those pictures on the web site. I live in Kansas City. I see you guys all the time! The look on the typical Kansas City Missouri man is hillarious! There is nothing wrong with being overweight, having no hair, and having a cheesy mustache. At least nothing wrong with that in Kansas City.
I think Dennis Miller will notice IF the Chiefs are on MNF.

As far as Bliss, Luzap, Mark and Titus having a hard party together, hell, they were cumming all over themselves after the Chiefs signed Lew Bush last year. It doesnt take much.

C'mon Chief fans, my predictions are far more realistic and and accurate than your. Titus, save this list and lets look at it after next season. (I know you dont have anything better to do today!)

Mark M
03-20-2001, 07:38 AM
Pack--
Yeah ... you really struck a nerve. :rolleyes:

Excuse me, but (cough)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

And the "cumming all over themselves" comment was a classic.

The only thing I've came all over lately was you wife's face.

MM
~~Has all of his hair, teeth and is thin.

Gaz
03-20-2001, 07:48 AM
MM-

I hate you.

xoxo~
gaz
has precious little hair, a few original teeth and is certainly NOT thin.

Iowanian
03-20-2001, 07:51 AM
via packfan: 13. To most Chief fans dismay, the team will get one monday night football game next year. They dont understand that 7-9 teams are lucky to have ONE game on MNF. In that game, Dennis Miller will make a comment about the extreme number of male fans with bald heads, mustaches, and beer guts at Arrowhead.

Isn't it sacreligous for a GREEN BAY fan to make fun of beer bellies, bald heads or walrus mustaches?

sounds like Dennis Miller Must have seen your gay obsession
Mike Holmgren..you're just watching the Seahawk/Chief game..

let it go, he is gone and never coming back.

Besides, It isn't a beer gut...'tis a fuel tank for a fun machine.

Mark M
03-20-2001, 07:58 AM
Gaz--
LOL!!

If it makes you feel any better, my forehead is starting to assert it's dominance. I thought I would have a lot less hair by now (I'll be 30 in June) but so far, so good (sound of knocking on wood).

MM
~~Genetically gifted.

Iowanian
03-20-2001, 08:13 AM
I have another prediction.

1.While vacationing in Florida, a cat mistakes Packfan for a hot steamer on the beach and covers him in sand..never to be found....and the Chiefplanet peasants rejoice.

2. Packfan will begin(continue?) to recieve treatment for Carpal Tunnel syndrome....for repeatedly grabbing a very small object with continuous repetative motion.

~guessing Pack would know alot more about Cumming on himself

relax Newman....I really wish you'd quit begging people to pile on...

Gaz
03-20-2001, 08:20 AM
I'll be 30 in June

Any other old-timers getting really sick of this guy?

xoxo~
gaz
on the far side of forty and not getting any younger.

Lightning Rod
03-20-2001, 08:26 AM
36 in July, Mark show some respect for us old folk.

OK, OK, One last plebeian slam before I cease to participate in the never-ending activity of dog piling on Packfan.

Ken will suffer 3rd degree burns on both hands after an “accidental” overdose of Viagra.

Gaz
03-20-2001, 08:29 AM
RCGChief-

36 in July

Suddenly, I realize that I am not all that fond of you, either.

xoxo~
gaz
grumpy old man who barely remembers his thirties.

Gaz
03-20-2001, 08:31 AM
Is there ANYONE here older than me?

xoxo~
gaz
designated grandpa of the Planet.

Lightning Rod
03-20-2001, 08:33 AM
Gaz

Would I just be rubbing it in if I mentioned I had a date with a 28 year-old nurse last night? :)

Mark M
03-20-2001, 08:34 AM
I have yet another set of predictions:

1. Depsite being piled upon, being proven wrong time and time again, being proven as having no football knowledge and having both his wife and mother insulted endlessly, Packfan will still show up on the planet and give us all someone to vent our frustrations upon.

2. Also, Gaz will eventually join the fun (although I bet he has too much class).

BTW, sorry for being young, guys. If it makes you feel any better, I have the arthritis of a 50 year-old man. Probably developed it from kicking the sh!t out of punks like Packfan all of my life.

MM
~~Old beyond his years.

Gaz
03-20-2001, 08:40 AM
RCGChief-

Go ahead, kick me when I'm down...

xoxo~
gaz
too old for this crap.

Dartgod
03-20-2001, 08:43 AM
13. To most Chief fans dismay, the team will get one monday night football game next year. They dont understand that 7-9 teams are lucky to have ONE game on MNF. In that game, Dennis Miller will make a comment about the extreme number of male fans with bald heads, mustaches, and beer guts at Arrowhead.

As compared to the average Green Bay Packer Fan:

http://www.tailgating.com/00Tourimages/Green%20Bay%20Mr.%20and%20Mrs.%20Lope.jpg

Does your Daddy know his picture is on the Internet Kenny?

ChiTown
03-20-2001, 08:47 AM
Gaz

I feel old today. My 2 1/2 yr old son decided he would get up at 3:30am this morning (evening??) so he could make sure and wake up the rooster (just a joke Packfan, I don't have any farm animals at the house). My wife's 8.5 mos. pregnant and very cranky, so I volunteered (was forced to) be my son's playmate. I feel twice my age right now, which would make me 70.

Packfan

As a guy who has spent a lot of time in Wisconsin, more than I care to admit, I can share with you a couple of descriptions/truisms of a Wisconsinite (W) that I think you can appreciate.

1. Never get closer than 3 feet to a W when talking face to face, they don't believe in dentistry, and their breath could wake up Julius Ceasar.

2. Missourians/Kansans look like flat bellies compared to the Holstein nation that exists in the dairy land of Wisconsin. The cattle are not the only creatures that are being corn fed.

3. Fish fry's are great, but it is completely unacceptable to have every W restaurant owner from Kenosha to Ashland, labeling their meal as reduced deep fat fried.

4. Lastly, the dialect that is spoken within the boundaries of Wisconsin, is not only annoying but down right confusing. I would suggest getting gov't funding to help the rest of the country to understand the language, something like Cheesebonics would be catchy.

Packfan, in short, tossing stones and glass houses don't mix. Not only should you know your audience a bit better, you should know your home base as well.

Gaz
03-20-2001, 08:52 AM
ChiTown-

That is one of the two advantages of being old. My kids are grown with families of their own. I can spoil the grandkids rotten, wind them up and hand them back to Mom & Dad with a big smile and a wave goodbye.

Revenge is a dish best eaten cold.

xoxo~
gaz
likes the grandpa gig, even if he did have to get old to earn the job.

[Edited by Gaz on 03-20-2001 at 09:54 AM]

Bwana
03-20-2001, 08:53 AM
Dartgod: Classic photo! LMAO

Kenniboy: When are you going to learn?

Lightning Rod
03-20-2001, 09:00 AM
Bwana-
That rack would make a nice conversation piece in your trophy room don’t ya think?

Bwana
03-20-2001, 09:02 AM
RCGChief: Indeed it would! :) I wonder how much they would want for a "Ken Tag?"

Gaz
03-20-2001, 09:05 AM
Yeah, but what about the guy with the horns on his head?

Ba-dump bump. [rimshot]

xoxo~
gaz
resorting to cheap jabs now.

Dartgod
03-20-2001, 09:08 AM
Greg, Are you planning to come to a game again this year? I would like to invite you to tailgate with us again, but we have decided that, although you have the required mustache, you need to put on about 40 pounds, shave your head, and knock out a few of your teeth. Take care of these issues and you are welcome to join us. Your wife might want to grow a mustache also.

Bwana
03-20-2001, 09:20 AM
Bob: We will once again fly out a hit and game and eat until it hurts. I will promise to try to add the required 40 pounds, stalking up on the bon-bons and half&half. As busy as I have been with vehicle's, my hair may all decide to drop out on its own between now and then, hence shaving may be a non-issue. A far as the teeth, I will try to rememember to drop my guard when kick boxing and lean into every punch and not wear my mouth guard at anytime from this day on starting tomorrow. That should take care of the teeth. I will talk to Wendy about the facial hair, but I don't think she is "manly" enough to grow one. Perhaps I could go invest in one of those fake mustache set ups, you know, the kind people sport when the go to knock off a bank when the go to boost some cash?

[Edited by Bwana on 03-20-2001 at 10:23 AM]

Mark M
03-20-2001, 09:49 AM
Between Gaz's rimshot, Bwana's "Ken Tag" and Dartgod's pic, I have tear's of laughter streaming down my face. Thanks for making my day!! I really needed that today.

MM
~~Getting cheered up.

WisChief
03-20-2001, 10:05 AM
ChiTown,

Dang it - I'd be pissed if I wasn't laughing so hard right now. I grew up in Joplin and have now spoken "cheesebonics" for almost 9 years now. Let's just all get something strait - I do believe you are wrong sir about the teeth thing. SW MO, anyway, has Wisconsin beat all to hell with the rotten teeth thing. LOL (details)

This schtuff is just to funny! My one and only prediction is that Kenny will continually be b!tch slapped by the "All Idiot Team" and our fans!!!!!!!!

Packfan
03-20-2001, 10:11 AM
Chitown,

Believe me, I know both audiences. Both are similar, but I have seen the picture on the web of some of the guys on this board. Once you see it, it kind of explains some of the things that are said on here. I wasnt sure if I was looking at Chief fans or NASCAR fans. A KC MO man's idea of dressing up is wearing skin tight black jeans, a Marcus Allen Jersey and white high tops. He has more hair under his nose and in his ears than he does on his head. I am not making that up. Go to Kelly's or Station Casino. You will see what I mean. Its significantly different in Overland Park. On the positive side, the women are good looking in KC, certainly better than Wisconsin.

I can see I touched a few nerves, but my God, take a look at the picture of the regulars on this board and you will see what I mean!

Lightning Rod
03-20-2001, 10:14 AM
Would that be a doe tag?

JOhn
03-20-2001, 10:24 AM
Bawana,
ROFLMAO..Ken Tag!!!!!
Is it a Limited draw or what? Also is it kinda like the troll tags we issued last year, you know if they still have the toilet paper stuck in there fly, there considered "in Velvet" still?

Grandpa Gaz don't feel bad, at least you have grown wise with age, unlike Ken who just continues to lose brain cells and the ability to distingish farm animals and his dates.

Oh yea considering the H Back test, you are still the master. BTW did Ken ever figure it out?

( And FYI for Ken, I still have my hair, teeth, 30inch waistline and one of the fine looking KC women you so crave. BTW animal control called and you wife is out in the road again, you really need to repair that fence Kenny)

[Edited by JOhn on 03-20-2001 at 11:28 AM]

ChiTown
03-20-2001, 10:30 AM
No offense Wis. This has just been my misguided experience in the land of Swede and Norwegianites. You sir, are the exception!

Pack

One question, would you be willing to post your picture, so that we may compare the NASCAR/Purple jean wearin' Addidas sportin' Missourian to the strapping Cheesemaster that is Packfan? A real man would be willing to back up the comments you have made.

Chi
~expects that he already knows the answer to his query

JOhn
03-20-2001, 10:31 AM
One more prediction, just for Kenny...

KC fans will continue to miss a few Games during extremly cold weather. No not because they are fair weathered, but simply because they know when to come in out of the rain, when you live in an area that you are not prepared for extremly bad winters.

Packfan
03-20-2001, 10:38 AM
John,

History tells us what Chief fans do when their team sucks. I think they are going to suck next year. History tells us that when the team sucks, the fans abandon them. Its not an opinion, its a fact.

As far as the cold goes, Arrowhead was full as Chief fans sat through the Colts playoff game when the temp was 3 degrees. Half of them didnt show last year when the temp was 10 degrees. Your weather argument doesnt hold water. Chief fans show when the team is good, abandon them when its not any good.

Nice try!

ChiTown
03-20-2001, 10:46 AM
Pack

Any response to my picture question?????

Bwana
03-20-2001, 10:49 AM
JOhn:

I just looked up the regulations for a “Ken Tag” on-line and here is what I came up with:

1: An unlimited number of citizens will be allowed to put in for the Ken Tag, but only one name will be drawn per season. (One calendar year)

2: The seasons will persist until the tag is filled and one fortunate person has a confirmed “wall hanger.”

3: Once the vile creature has been stuffed, (paid in full by the grateful people of Kansas City) it is to be taken to Arrowhead Stadium for a minimum of two seasons to all home games to be admired by all the bald headed, long nose hair sporting, missing teeth, no football knowledge, malcontent fans .

58Forever
03-20-2001, 10:53 AM
I predict that Duke will win the NCAA tourny...a brave prediction I know, but I'm know to take chances...:)

Pack, the history of the 80s maybe, but I don't know that it happens again unless the Chiefs show absolutely no improvment or hint at trying to improve...they'd have ot go
3-13 for the next 3 years before abandonment would occur...and hey, at least then I could get season tickets...

Iowanian
03-20-2001, 10:56 AM
I went to Wisconsin to "pick up women" once....but no one told me I'd need a Tommylift.....I realize that many Iowania women are well insulated as well though...

Mark M
03-20-2001, 10:57 AM
58--
Agreed. This town has changed since the days of Blackledge (not Carl's fault) Kenney (again, not Carl's fault) and Paul Palmer (once and again, not Carl's fault). The team would have to suck a$$ for many years. And since my family has had season tickets since 1963, I don't plan on giving them up anytime soon no matter what the record. There are many more like me.

WisChief
03-20-2001, 11:34 AM
ChiTown, I've got a question for you and your fellow Illinoissseeians. Do they have lakes in Illinoissseee?

:D

JOhn
03-20-2001, 11:57 AM
Bawana,
I to did a little checking on the Ken tag. Found that they pay you $100 to apply for a tag. Thought this was a typo untill I realized that no one wanted to be near him.

Also hunting is limited to Bow or Blackpowder, due to the fact that shooting a slow fat target with a high powered rifle is not considered sporting. Also they kinda hope it's not a clean kill.

One interisting note, It seems an unnamed hunter has purchased over 500 tags in hopes they will be the (un)lucky one drawn. Seems all applications came from 1 Arrowhead drive.

[Edited by JOhn on 03-20-2001 at 01:02 PM]

Iowanian
03-20-2001, 12:28 PM
John and Bwana,

Since you have researched the issue of regulations on these tags...I was wondering what the status on "baiting" was....I've got a box of stale twinkies and an old block of gubment cheese I was going to set under a tree stand near the post office on gubment check day....kind of like a waterhole, a food plot and a bedding area in one location.

What kind of call would a guy use...a grunt? maybe a rabbit sqeal?

~setting my 20 and 30 yard pins.

JOhn
03-20-2001, 12:37 PM
Iowanian,
I've heard that playing the village people's YMCA is usefull. Also very old cheesy smegma (sp?) is also usefull, thou this is just a rumor I've heard.

Grunting is also good, but it's more like the sound of a 400+lbs man grunting & wheezing. You supposedly can tape the sound from any Excersise video, especially the ones with the little fairy guy...forgot his name.

As for bedding wouldn't have a clue, unless you check with bubba from the state pen.

KCWolfman
03-20-2001, 01:28 PM
Dartgod, The pic is classic.

Only a nerdlinger like kenny would whine about the way people look where he lives and continue to stay there. Of course, that also explains his unnatural obsession with the team and BB of a bunch of 'losers'. But I guess this is as close to friends as kenny ever makes - except for the multiple sign-ons he created on the other board when he first started posting.

As far as bashing people on physical attributes - seems kind of cowardly for ken to do so without posting his own pic. Not that I ever expected anything manly of ken to begin with - why break a pattern?

I have a vision of ken doing that Gold's Gym commercial - you know the one - where the fat guy eating the powdered donught is air brushing his pecs and abs only to have the girl come by and ask if the pic is of his brother.

Mi_chief_fan
03-20-2001, 01:45 PM
Dangit, you guys are killing me! This just might be the best thread since we started the All Idiot Team. The funny part is, lil' Kenny just keeps coming(or cumming) back for more.

BTW Gaz, I just turned 27 in November.

Not REALLY trying to kick you when you're down!

KCWolfman
03-20-2001, 01:48 PM
Ken cracking on Missouri when you are from the State of fried string cheese is hardly a credible comment, eh?

<b>Wisconsin - Where the men are men........ and so are the women</b>

You might be in Wisconsin if:

Your version of a small town is one with only 3 bars.
You define summer as three months of bad sledding
At least 50% of your family and friends massage cow teats for a living.
You understand what the words "UPNORT" and "BATREE" mean.
You frequently get frosbitten and sunburned in the same week.
You learned to drive a tractor before the training wheel were removed from your bike.
"Down South" is Chicago.
You consider the city of Madison an exotic location.
You consider opening day of deer season a federal holiday.
You can pronounce Menomonie.
You throw a party to celebrate your new machine shed.
Your Friday night out is taking your girlfriend shining for deer.
Bernie Brewer is your idol because he gets to dive into a giant beer mug.
Your idea of the seasons is Winter, Spring, the 4th of July and Fall.
You know how to polka.
Your idea of diversity is having black, brown and white cows.
Formal wear is a flannel shirt, blue jeans and a BLACK baseball cap.
You are unaware that there is a legal drinking age.

This is a <b>FACT:</b> Wisconsin was looking for logos for their license plates. One of the top 3 "Eat Cheese or Die".

Gaz
03-20-2001, 02:08 PM
Mi_chief_fan-

No problem. Let me pencil you in on the “people who can kiss my pasty white butt” list…

xoxo~
gaz
running out of paper for his list.

WisChief
03-20-2001, 02:18 PM
STOP IT YOU TURDS!!!! I do have to live here and my wife and son are officially from this state. :D

Wolf - That is some VERY FUNNY $HIT!!!!!!!!!!!

ct
03-20-2001, 02:49 PM
I really tried to stay out of this thread, honestly I did.
There's some funny stuff in here, even Kenny himself got off a few nice shots!!

I only have one prediction:
---------------------------
KC will have a better record than the Pack, THIS SEASON!!

Oh, and BTW, Gaz, I have to thank you. I feel much better about the impending threeO BDay in 17 days(but who's counting?).

Your idea of diversity is having black, brown and white cows.

ct
givin a little airtime for wolfman

[Edited by coryt on 03-20-2001 at 03:52 PM]

Dartgod
03-20-2001, 02:50 PM
Gaz - If it helps any, I will be turning 40 this July.

"Old Fart" in training

Iowanian
03-20-2001, 03:11 PM
GAZ,

My motto about age "you don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing"...its a state of mind.

I try to balance it out...i'm 27 biologically, physically feel 65 due to my overzealous youth, but laugh at fart jokes like a 9 year old....it all balances out in the end(is my hope).

TO the Rest,
I don't know why you guys feel the need to pile on poor pack. I often find his posts inciteful, cutting edge, gracious and courtious to others. A truely gifted wordsmith. Often I feel the need to pile on so you guys will think i'm cool. Packfan is more than likely a reincarnated ex packer great coach....oh crap..I forgot to take my medication again..#^%#(%)&%&^$*%#)^(^$%#*^%#*^$@$!

Packfan
03-20-2001, 03:27 PM
Russ,

The women in Wisconsin are quite nasty. In Missouri, they are very attractive. The men in Missouri typically have big mustaches, bald heads, blackened/crooked teeth, and where white high top tennis shoes with skin tight jeans. go look at your pictures of the Chief fans from the bulletin board. That just described 80% of them including you. Its not a big deal. I just predicted that Dennis Miller would have a comment about you guys on a MNF game. I didnt mean any harm or try to start this war of words regarding how ugly MO/WIS men are.

Who cares?

WisChief
03-20-2001, 03:41 PM
Ken

Do you try to portray yourself as a moron or do you just accidently do it? You are a friggin idiot and your generalizations are very worrisome to say the least.

"The women in Wisconsin are quite nasty." Completely flabergasted by this one. Why don't you show your dumb arss at River Falls this summer (be sure and wear your "kick me here" sign on your back so I'll know who you are) and I'll show you the most beautiful woman your crossed eyes have or will ever see - my wife - you twit!

You never will learn - will you?

Packfan
03-20-2001, 04:06 PM
Wis Chief,

I dont know her and I dont know you, but chances are you are bald, have a mustache, have crooked teeth, wear a marcus allen jersey on dinner dates, and own nothing but white high tops for shoes. IF thats the case, then you have a big and strong woman for a wife. I think I will pass on the River Falls invite. I dont need to see that nastiness. No Thanks - not interested.

Luzap
03-20-2001, 04:09 PM
Ken,

You have such class...

Luz
nothing more to add...

WisChief
03-20-2001, 04:10 PM
Close Packfan, but wrong again. That's damn funny though.

Geez, come on up to UWRF and I'll give you a drive around in my custom trash truck me and the old lady will be driv'n up. I

Seriously - it's a good time there and you could personally tell Carl how you feel. He's pretty easy going and he will take time to talk.

Packfan
03-20-2001, 04:12 PM
Thanks for your input Luzap! Nice work!

WisChief
03-20-2001, 04:14 PM
Luz,

You act surprised?

Packfan
03-20-2001, 04:19 PM
Wis Chief,

Not trying to be funny. The only guys that look like male chief fans and attract hot boxes are NASCAR drivers. Unless you are on the circuit, my guess is that your wife goes a duece and a half or more.

Just a guess!

WisChief
03-20-2001, 04:24 PM
Ken,

The only thing that goes a duece and 1/2 is my johnson sliding down your mother's throat, threw her a$$ and into your wife's stanky slit.

And you were saying????????

Bwana
03-20-2001, 04:32 PM
Damn there Kenniboy, getting a little vile arn't you? To much coffee or what?

KCWolfman
03-20-2001, 05:14 PM
Once again, kenny shows his true colors.

He bashes a town he continues to live in.

He bashes a team he continues to post on.

And now he attacks the wives of the board members - more than likely because his last date was his older sister at his senior prom (the proudest 28 year old near graduate at the party). Of course I am not counting any dates he had acquired for an evening rental down on Independence Avenue - which once again was probably his sister.

Frazod
03-20-2001, 05:29 PM
Boy, this post has been a great read. I love Ken's characterizations of all of us. Of course, Ken must be an Adonis, admired by men and loved by women. That would explain why he spends his spare time spewing vemon on a computer BB where he is universally ridiculed and reviled.

I mostly pity poor Packerhead. The sad thing is getting cyber-slapped on this board is probably the high point of his existence. I guess it's easier on my conscience to pick on the little retarded kid when I don't have to look him in the eye.

Just remember, Ken, we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

Mi_chief_fan
03-20-2001, 08:00 PM
Frazod,

How did the term 'Packerhead' slip through my vocabulary? LOL!

Guess I missed an obvious one.

I'm glad my post got under it's scales. At least we now know for sure he's cold blooded.

Don't stoop to his level. WisChief(fellow blue collar fan ;)); it's hard to get under a reptiles belly.

Frazod
03-20-2001, 08:05 PM
I've been calling him that (among other things) for years now, MCF. Of course, Ken's picked up so many disparaging nicknames that it's hard to keep track of them all.

I do take comfort in the fact that no matter how bad the Chiefs are, they'll never be anywhere near as pathetic as Packerhead.

PostalChief
03-20-2001, 08:09 PM
And to think, I actually made an apology to him a few months ago. I think I'll go take another shower now. Uuugh!