PDA

View Full Version : 17 year old accused of raping foster sister

LiL stumppy
04-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Dustin is a junior at my school,he was a wrestler. Kind of quiet,not many people talked to him. He didn't have a good child hood from what I hear. I feel bad for him, but its a horrible what happened to that little girl. Its crazy how this happens to someone you know. I think he had a few problems up-stairs.

http://springfieldnewsleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070410/NEWS01/704100359

Teen accused of raping foster child

Girl, 7, interviewed at Child Advocacy Center, official says.

Melissa DeLoach
News-Leader

The state Children's Division launched an investigation Monday after a 7-year-old girl living in foster care with a Willard family was allegedly raped by the couple's teenage son.
"Maltreatment of a foster child is horrific" and the children's division will aggressively investigate, said division spokeswoman Ana Compain-Romero regarding the case.

Detective Kenny Weatherford of the Greene County Sheriff's Department met the victim and her foster family Friday night in the emergency room at Cox South.

According to court documents, the child, who arrived bleeding in her vaginal area and complaining of pain urinating, had tearing and bruising on her vagina. The foster parent told Weatherford her son admitted putting his fingers in the child's vagina earlier that day, while the girl was in his care.

After a search of the foster family's residence, Dustin A. Guison, 17, was taken to the Greene County Sheriff's Department early Saturday, where he admitted under oath to raping, fondling and forcing the child to masturbate him in his parents' bedroom. He told Weatherford the girl and her younger brother were in his care earlier in the day.

Investigators obtained a bloody sheet from the residence and Guison's clothing, which he admitted had blood on it.

Guison was charged with one felony count of forcible rape and two counts of statutory sodomy, also felonies. Associate Judge Mark Powell set bond at $150,000 and assigned Guison a public defender before recusing himself from the case on Monday.

The case was reassigned to Associate Judge Jason Brown, who will hear the case during a reappearance on April 16.

Children in foster care are removed from their homes by the state for abuse or neglect.

Compain-Romero, citing privacy regulations, said she could not disclose how long the victim and her younger brother were living with Guison's family or if they have been removed from the home.

Russ Dempsey, assistant Greene County prosecutor, said the child was being interviewed Monday at the Child Advocacy Center.

Compain-Romero said DFS was cooperating with law enforcement in its investigation. She said foster parents are contracted to provide adequate, safe supervision at all times appropriate to the age of child.

ArrowheadHawk
04-10-2007, 05:07 PM
what a piece of sh*t

Coach
04-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Unreal. :shake:

Halfcan
04-10-2007, 05:35 PM
sick

stlchiefs
04-10-2007, 05:40 PM
omg that makes me queasy just reading it. You have to be one sick fok to do this, not to mention the pain you are visibly inflicting if there is blood present.

The Franchise
04-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Castration. That should be the punishment the first time it happens.

DomerNKC
04-10-2007, 05:45 PM
i think you meant "termination".

StcChief
04-10-2007, 06:24 PM
did he have any abuse problems while growing up? that may come out in court.
otherwise WTF is he thinking.

LiL stumppy
04-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Yea, he was molested as a child.

NewChief
04-10-2007, 06:41 PM

A girl I knew in college had a little brother that molested a younger relative when he was 11 or so and the kid that was molested was like 8. The family remained ignorant to the fact that the molester was probably molested by someone in order to learn that behavior. When I suggested it to her, she acted like it was the first time she'd ever considered it. Anyway, whenever something like this happens, it sucks, but I immediately suspect that one of the youth molester's family members was guilty of molesting him. Of course, it could have been an acquaintance or stranger. The kid could also just be screwed up.

sedated
04-10-2007, 07:14 PM
hit that shit

LiL stumppy
04-10-2007, 07:20 PM
A girl I knew in college had a little brother that molested a younger relative when he was 11 or so and the kid that was molested was like 8. The family remained ignorant to the fact that the molester was probably molested by someone in order to learn that behavior. When I suggested it to her, she acted like it was the first time she'd ever considered it. Anyway, whenever something like this happens, it sucks, but I immediately suspect that one of the youth molester's family members was guilty of molesting him. Of course, it could have been an acquaintance or stranger. The kid could also just be screwed up.

I'm sure it was. Could be the reason he is in foster care right now.

Donger
04-10-2007, 07:28 PM

17 isn't a "kid."

Horrible, just horrible.

eazyb81
04-10-2007, 07:37 PM

How would you know if a fellow student was molested?

Anyways, molested or not, he is a sick **** that should be exterminated.

LiL stumppy
04-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Because our wrestling coach has known him for a while. And he discussed it with all of the other wrestlers.

KcMizzou
04-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Because our wrestling coach has known him for a while. And he discussed it with all of the other wrestlers.Before this happened?

I guess it doesn't matter... sick disturbed kid.... damn.

Joie
04-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Oh my God. That poor little girl. What Hell must have she gone through to be in foster care in the first place? And now this. The child may never trust anyone.