PDA

View Full Version : Goonther is gone! NOW YOU CAN'T STOP US.

TRAIDERHATER
03-20-2001, 06:44 PM
This board has a zero-tolerance troll policy. If you want to discuss the Broncos - ease into conversation. We're not playing a hit & run smack game.

[Edited by TRAIDERHATER on 03-21-2001 at 05:21 PM]

Frazod
03-20-2001, 06:53 PM
Oh yippee, another Bronco fan.

We now own the Broncos not because of Gunther's presence, but rather Marty's absence. Last time I checked, Marty was still gone. Good luck on your mastery of the Redskins.

And, of course, "crib" is a good description for the home of those cheating punks.

Warrior5
03-20-2001, 06:59 PM
Yeah!

Frazod
03-20-2001, 06:59 PM
Geez, Phil, you swooped in on him like a hawk on a field mouse. Deleted all his pretty pictures, too. Awwww..... :D

Phobia
03-20-2001, 07:09 PM
He's welcome to post - I'm even looking forward to debating the merits of the AFC West with him. However, we're not opening the doors for trolls and I smelled troll the moment I saw his subject....

Luzap
03-20-2001, 07:11 PM
Aw KPhobia,

You don't even give another moderator a chance!

Luz
good work...

Phobia
03-20-2001, 07:13 PM
Better luck next time, Luz. For now, I'm the early favorit for the Moderator of the Month plaque.... :)

Otter
03-20-2001, 07:31 PM
hit the road jack and don't ya come back no more - no more - no more....

old_geezer
03-20-2001, 07:40 PM
I'm a recent convert from the KC.com Chief's bulletin board. I didn't know this board existed until you shut it down for repair and a topic was posted on the KC board.

This is a good example of why I'm here now - great job of keeping the trolls at bay. They've taken over the other board and it's nothing but trash talk now. If I ever get out of bounds, let me know - I like it here. :-)

Phobia
03-20-2001, 07:55 PM
Glad to have you, Pops. We don't have to do this very often. Welcome aboard!

Also, if you enjoy it here, spread the word with all your Chiefs buddies.

[Edited by KPhobia on 03-20-2001 at 09:04 PM]

ROYC75
03-20-2001, 07:59 PM
old_geezer.....

Welcome to the planet,myself,watched the other BB being taken over and chose to leave the island rather than be booted off! hehe.....

It's more user friendly here,basiclly more mature post and responses...oh yeah...we get a few others here from time to time,but it's the best BB i've been to so far!

HOME SWEET HOME :)

Rausch
03-20-2001, 09:52 PM
Hey now!

While it's true that the other bb is being overrun with simpletons and trolls, it is what it is.

The motherland. THis is the Mayflower. I stayed behind in hopes that the bb I grew to know and love would pull through.

I hoped that my presence and the presence of others would allow the bb to keep on truck'n and once again be a great place to converse about the Chiefs. It's rough going.

I'd like to think that while I come here occasionally others who mostly post here would visit there on occasion. Many have. I think a double-headed approach is much more enjoyable than simply leaving one bb for good.

Sometimes the other bb is down, sometimes this one. Whatever, but its still a good place for people to talk football. And I'd hate to see people avoid it because of a few idiots who haven't discovered this one yet to terrorize...

Phobia
03-20-2001, 10:35 PM
Brad,

Nothing against the other board. I cut my teeth on the place for over 3 years. This one is simply better managed. And that's not patting myself on the back either. Trolls don't come here because they're not ALLOWED, not because they haven't found it yet. KC.com ALLOWS that board to be overrun with trolls. It increases their hitcount. Makes the place more attractive to potential advertisers. I still visit and generally enjoy my time there. Denise has gotten on my last nerve though. I need a break from her. I fear I've rambled on long enough.....

Mark M
03-21-2001, 07:49 AM
geezer--
Welcome! You should have a good time here. The only reall troll we have is Packfan (as if you couldn't tell! :D ). He very rarely gives any insightful criticism or input, but i guess every board needs it's whipping boy.

BTW, I won't be around much in the very near future. It seems as though my company will be installing some monitoring software ... :(

MM
~~Glad he got in his posts when he could.

TRAIDERHATER
03-21-2001, 07:52 PM
Stop being a sore loser! deleating is for whimps.
DENVER RULES!!
http://members.spree.com/sports/mixmaster317/br6.jpg

Phobia
03-21-2001, 07:57 PM
Are you ready to talk football (or any of the other fine topics on this board) or are you here to stir the pot?

Let me start - I'd say we have at least on thing in common. We both hate the Raiders. That's something to discuss, right?

TRAIDERHATER
03-21-2001, 08:10 PM
Ok mod, nice to meet you.
i'm came from another site and wanted to see how this one is. I see it's not a smack room so i'll keep it real.
have you been to jr's site?

Luzap
03-21-2001, 08:13 PM
Traiderhater,

In that case...

Welcome to the Planet.

Luz
always welcoming new non-trollish ideas...

Phobia
03-21-2001, 08:14 PM
I've not been to jr's site. Do you have a URL?

This is a cool place and we do welcome our opponent's fans. We have 3-4 bronco fans that visit, a raider fan or two, and a regular named Joe Seahawk. How did you find us?

Frazod
03-21-2001, 08:26 PM
Denver rules? Not lately. In fact, I was lucky enough to attend the last Chiefs/Donx game last December in Arrowhead. Had seats on the first row, 20 yard line, right behind the Denver bench - close enough to touch the instant replay machine - close enough to feel the Broncos' SHAME as the Chiefs KICKED THE SH!T OUT OF THEM ALL DAY LONG! If I remember correctly, that lose cost your beloved Donx the division and a home playoff game, didn't it? Pretty sad to get stomped by a team that was 5-9 against everybody else, eh? I guess the Rat forgot to pack the cooking spray that day. And of course, it's too bad you can't bottle that precious thin air and take it on the road with you.

Too bad the Chiefs couldn't play Denver every week. I'd have loved to see them go 16-0.

Denver rules NOTHING. They were the beneficiaries of a pu$$y schedule and showed their true colors in the playoffs, albeit briefly. Of course, I got an advance viewing at Arrowhead that cold, magnificent day.

Have a nice day.

Phobia
03-21-2001, 08:30 PM
Fraz - we're trying to recuperate a troll here. Let's save the smack for another day, please. He could become another MileHiMania on this board and despite this glaring fault, I like having Brad around.

Frazod
03-21-2001, 08:33 PM
Sorry, Phil. I just can't resist any chance to talk about that game. :D

Tribal Warfare
03-21-2001, 08:35 PM
i'm came from another site and wanted to see how this one is

Which site did come from THater? how did you get the Planet's link?

[Edited by ChiefPriority on 03-21-2001 at 09:39 PM]

Frazod
03-21-2001, 08:36 PM
I did tell him to have a nice day....

Phobia
03-21-2001, 08:48 PM
It's cool, Fraz. It's just really hard to train a football fan. He should be board-broken in a couple of days and then you can smack about that game all you want.

TRAIDERHATER
03-21-2001, 08:58 PM
Sorry, but I don't get board broken sonny

If you wanna smack at a real site go to jim romes site

Theres a smack room

But the best room is the football room.

PS: I have a feelin' you will get your feelings hurt there

[Edited by TRAIDERHATER on 03-21-2001 at 10:07 PM]

Phobia
03-21-2001, 09:01 PM
TRAIDERHATER,

We don't have too many clones on this board. Most of us are older than 15, so we're not down.

TRAIDERHATER
03-21-2001, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by KPhobia
TRAIDERHATER,

we're not down.

FIGURES!

Phobia
03-21-2001, 09:09 PM
It's still cool though TRAIDERHATER. We're glad you're aboard and we'd love to chat.

I'm really jealous of your new CB signing. How do you thing that whole thing will play out? Any Dale Carter sightings in Denver?

Pitt Gorilla
03-21-2001, 09:23 PM
Traiderhater,
Is it safe to assume that you're not down with education? Sorry, I know, no smack on day one. I retract my question.