PDA

View Full Version : The Top 15 Most Embarrassing Photos of George W. Bush

theultimatekcchiefsfan
04-18-2007, 11:54 PM
http://www.thedailybackground.com/2007/04/18/the-top-15-most-embarrassing-photos-of-george-w-bush/

Heres one of the 15.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9443/15uv8.jpg

SLAG
04-19-2007, 12:01 AM
this one is better
http://thedailybackground.com/media/images/blog//ZZ3CCC09E1.jpg

Taco John
04-19-2007, 12:04 AM
http://images.hunsa.com/funny/MOJO%20Pic%20funny/bush-sandwich.jpg

Taco John
04-19-2007, 12:05 AM
http://www.darno.com/pics/bush3.jpg

Jenson71
04-19-2007, 12:10 AM

Hah! What could the explanation for this one be? Something with a microphone, I'd assume.

Dave Lane
04-19-2007, 12:31 AM
Hah! What could the explanation for this one be? Something with a microphone, I'd assume.

Maybe trying to find the smeckel??

Dave

Fishpicker
04-19-2007, 05:17 AM
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9596/bushandgannonka9.jpg

look at what happens when I tried to insert a pic of Bush making kissy faces at jeff gan.non aka james guckert. the illuminati have taken control over chiefsplanet!

*EDIT BY AUSTINCHIEF* I checked the box for "Disable Smilies in This Post"

RedDread
04-19-2007, 06:49 AM
you'll have to rename the file to avoid the smiley filter.

Mr. Kotter
04-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I'm sure no one Photoshopped any of these, right? :rolleyes:

Adept Havelock
04-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Yeah, I'm sure no one Photoshopped any of these, right? :rolleyes:

:hmmm:

Does that make them less funny than this official WH photo taken the day after Hillary found out about Monica?

Mr. Kotter
04-19-2007, 04:19 PM
:hmmm:

Does that make them less funny than this official WH photo taken the day after Hillary found out about Monica?

Nope. Still funny.

It's just some morons seem to think they are "real." :p

Chiefnj
04-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Nope. Still funny.

Which ones were photoshopped?

HolmeZz
04-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Nope. Still funny.

Had never seen all of them before, but I know the hand-holding with the Saudi prince and the binoculars one are both real.

Donger
04-19-2007, 05:41 PM
http://www.darno.com/pics/bush3.jpg

There's a picture of Clinton doing the same thing at the DMZ. Pretty silly really. Has anyone never picked up a camera or binocs and looked through them without taking off the lens covers?

Donger
04-19-2007, 05:44 PM
What's embarrasing about holding an Arab males' hand? It's a sign of respect in the ME.

Baby Lee
04-19-2007, 06:10 PM

Mr. Kotter
04-19-2007, 06:21 PM

ROFL

But HolmeZz "KNOWS" it's real.... :harumph:

FTR, it could be; I can't tell what's Photoshopped and what's not. Most people I've talked to....say, if it's done well/right...they can't either.

Maybe he read at Slate/DU/MoveOn.org that the other version is "real?" ;)

noa
04-19-2007, 06:57 PM
I don't really give a crap about this because you can find embarrassing photos about anyone after being in the spotlight for so long (see all the funny John Kerry photos). Furthermore, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out people had photoshopped pictures of the President. I'm sure people have been having a blast photoshopping pics of Bush, Cheney, Hillary, Obama, Guliani, etc. all across the board.

However, Baby Lee, the photo you posted clearly isn't the same photo as the first one posted. Look at the mouth of the person to the right of Bush. In one photo his mouth is open, and in the other its closed. Why would any photoshopper even mess with that? Isn't it possible that they are two different photos?
I know nothing about photoshopping, and like I said, I would easily believe this photo was edited, but just looking at it myself, its strikes me as two different pictures.

Check out this site to see what kind of fun people have been having by photoshopping Hillary: http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2109000

HolmeZz
04-19-2007, 07:08 PM

Uhh, that's not the same picture.

FTR, it could be; I can't tell what's Photoshopped and what's not.

You deemed them fake and called people 'morons', dumbass.

Mr. Kotter
04-19-2007, 07:10 PM
So, you are the one claiming to be the expert, right? Which one is real? I don't know; and I suspect not many people really do.

That, and I suppose you've never forgotten to remove your lense cap on some device you are using? :shrug:

The point is it's funny; but isn't like THAT funny. Ya know?

HolmeZz
04-19-2007, 07:12 PM
So, you are the one claiming to be the expert, right? Which one is real?

It's not a matter of being an expert. Those aren't the same pictures of the same moment in time. I didn't say it was fake.

You're the self-proclaimed expert.

Mr. Kotter
04-19-2007, 07:14 PM

You deemed them fake and called people 'morons', dumbass.

The point is....anyone who thinks all these photos are 100% authentic....is probably mistaken. And to believe them to ALL be 100% authentic, would make you a moron...unless you have PROOF they are all 100% authentic.

Do you have such proof? :shrug:

HolmeZz
04-19-2007, 07:16 PM
The point is....anyone who thinks all these photos are 100% authentic....is probably mistaken. And to believe them to ALL be 100% authentic, would make you a moron...unless you have PROOF they are all 100% authentic.

Do you have such proof? :shrug:

I never said they were, nor do I even give a shit. But you're the one who said that anyone who believes these are authentic is a moron, when you yourself can't even make that distinction.

Mr. Kotter
04-19-2007, 07:22 PM
I never said they were, nor do I even give a shit. But you're the one who said that anyone who believes these are authentic is a moron, when you yourself can't even make that distinction.Personally, I assume they aren't authentic; you, on the other hand, seem to assume they are authentic.

I'd be willing to bet that some, if not many, of the 15 are photoshopped. Don't you think it's folly to PRESUME all 15 are, definitely, authentic? I do. I don't know which ones; but neither does anyone else, for the most part.

That's my point.

HolmeZz
04-19-2007, 07:26 PM
Personally, I assume they aren't authentic; you, on the other hand, seem to assume they are authentic.

And where the hell did I say that?

I'd be willing to bet that some, if not many, of the 15 are photoshopped. Don't you think it's folly to PRESUME all 15 are, definitely, authentic? I do. I don't know which ones; but neither does anyone else, for the most part.

It's very possible some are photoshopped. Unfortunately your first reply didn't distinguish between the pictures. You made a general blanket statement, saying...

Iowanian
04-19-2007, 07:42 PM
Ahab is holding Bush's left hand. Who is the joke on now, Klinger?

The one with W having his dangler removed by its handler is a bit difficult to justify for anyone...thats just funny.

Eleazar
04-19-2007, 08:34 PM
There's a picture of Clinton doing the same thing at the DMZ. Pretty silly really. Has anyone never picked up a camera or binocs and looked through them without taking off the lens covers?

Don't a lot of expensive binoculars have the inner lenses or whatever, that you can use instead of the main ones?

Logical
04-19-2007, 08:46 PM
I am amazed at people who feel the need to defend Bush over these stupid but funny pictures.

Donger
04-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Don't a lot of expensive binoculars have the inner lenses or whatever, that you can use instead of the main ones?

Not that I've seen. I've never seen field glasses without external covers.

Donger
04-19-2007, 09:00 PM
I am amazed at people who feel the need to defend Bush over these stupid but funny pictures.

Defend Bush? I don't see anyone doing that.

Mr. Kotter
04-19-2007, 09:38 PM
I am amazed at people who feel the need to defend Bush over these stupid but funny pictures.There's a difference between defending Bush, and pointing out inane and unfounded silliness over what, at least in some instances, are doctored photos.

But as Sheryl Crow says, "If It Makes You Feel Good....".....er, eh....then, why the hell do I feel so sad? :hmmm:

In my case, it's deference to our elected leaders and indignation over the direction of pop culture and humor....but, hey, every one's doing it; it's just for a laugh, right?

FTR, I "defended" Clinton...right up until the blue dress showed up, too.

:shake:

HolmeZz
04-19-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm tolerant of quite a bit, but I'm not going to let you botch a Sheryl Crow lyric like that.

Eleazar
04-19-2007, 10:31 PM

There's nothing to defend, really. I'm sure if a press corps followed me around all day there would be a lot of funnies too.

The one where he's holding hands with the Arab, there are many cultures in Africa and the middle east where it's a sign of respect when you're speaking with someone to do that. I mean, what should he do, give the guy the bird and then try to be diplomatic with him?

And these are cultures where homosexuality is punishable by death, in many cases, so you can be sure that teh ghey isn't at work here...

Mr. Kotter
04-19-2007, 10:34 PM
I'm tolerant of quite a bit, but I'm not going to let you botch a Sheryl Crow lyric like that.

Fair enough. I'll flog myself...harshly. Later. :p

Pitt Gorilla
04-19-2007, 10:44 PM
Nope. Still funny.

It's just some morons seem to think they are "real." :pWho are the "morons" who "seem to think they are real?"

Mr. Kotter
04-19-2007, 10:57 PM
Who are the "morons" who "seem to think they are real?"

Apparently the jerkoffs who voted them "15 most embarrassing photos"....while not caring whether they were "real" or not? :shrug:

Direckshun
04-19-2007, 11:34 PM
I love how people here get cocky when they cut down branches as if they just burnt down the tree.

HolmeZz
04-19-2007, 11:36 PM
I love how people here get cocky when they cut down branches as if they just burnt down the tree.

I challenge you to a Metaphor-Off.

Direckshun
04-19-2007, 11:37 PM
That was ****ing hysterical on Colbert.

Taco John
04-20-2007, 12:49 AM

I was just going to say the same thing... I love the incredulousness that anybody would post a picture of the president with the caps on his binoculars. The nerve!

Taco John
04-20-2007, 12:51 AM
There's nothing to defend, really. I'm sure if a press corps followed me around all day there would be a lot of funnies too.

The one where he's holding hands with the Arab, there are many cultures in Africa and the middle east where it's a sign of respect when you're speaking with someone to do that. I mean, what should he do, give the guy the bird and then try to be diplomatic with him?

And these are cultures where homosexuality is punishable by death, in many cases, so you can be sure that teh ghey isn't at work here...

It's funny you didn't have this take when Pelosi wore a head scarf about a week ago. All of a sudden, you're a cultural touchy feeler...

Taco John
04-20-2007, 12:52 AM
Apparently the jerkoffs who voted them "15 most embarrassing photos"....while not caring whether they were "real" or not? :shrug:

What are you talking about? Which photos aren't real?

DenverChief
04-20-2007, 01:01 AM

memyselfI
04-20-2007, 05:45 AM

OMG. ROFL

No wonder his dog is so loyal and still with him...

Eleazar
04-20-2007, 06:20 AM
It's funny you didn't have this take when Pelosi wore a head scarf about a week ago. All of a sudden, you're a cultural touchy feeler...

I don't remember saying anything negative about it. I may have commented on how ghastly she looked in that picture, but that was because she appears to get daily injections of embalming fluid or something.

stevieray
04-20-2007, 06:43 AM
I'm amazed at the people on this board who think they can do anything more than sniff his jock.

dirk digler
04-20-2007, 07:09 AM
I'm amazed at the people on this board who think they can do anything more than sniff his jock.

Why would you want to sniff his jock Stevie? :)

patteeu
04-20-2007, 07:54 AM

If there were any "defending Bush" required, I'd be here doing it. ;)

patteeu
04-20-2007, 07:58 AM

When Pelosi's picture was posted, it wasn't labeled as "embarassing" though.

patteeu
04-20-2007, 07:59 AM

Same.

PunkinDrublic
04-20-2007, 07:59 AM

No kidding the Bush apologists are so far up dubyas ass they feel the need to explain away what is essentially a bunch of funny pictures real or not. I get it, you love Bush and dismiss any criticism of him as blind hatred but lighten the **** up.

Nightwish
04-20-2007, 10:33 AM
Are we still waiting for Kotter to point out which photos he thinks are probably fake? I saw him post the alternate photo with the binocs, which others pointed out was a different photo (notice the guy on the left has his mouth open in one, and closed in the other), but other than that hasn't offered any of the others as possible fakes. Have we given up on this?

Mr. Kotter
04-20-2007, 09:15 PM

The lefties here that whine about the unfair "attacks" on the left...LOVE the smell of jock straps though. HOW do you combat that? I surrender. Heh. ROFL

Nightwish
04-20-2007, 11:05 PM
The lefties here that whine about the unfair "attacks" on the left...LOVE the smell of jock straps though. HOW do you combat that? I surrender. Heh. ROFL
Is that your way of saying you can't point out which photos you think were fake?

Hammock Parties
04-20-2007, 11:15 PM

That's a freakin' photoshop. :rolleyes:

Mr. Kotter
04-20-2007, 11:25 PM
Is that your way of saying you can't point out which photos you think were fake?

Think? Yes. Which ones do you KNOW, 100% to be "real?"

For most reasonable folks, THAT is the more important issue...IF it is an issue at all. I'm just saying...:)

HolmeZz
04-20-2007, 11:40 PM
Guilty until proven innocent!

Mr. Kotter
04-20-2007, 11:42 PM
Guilty until proven innocent!

Amazing to me, that we've reached THIS point as a society....you must now prove a negative, to be considered "real."

Nightwish
04-20-2007, 11:51 PM
Think? Yes. Which ones do you KNOW, 100% to be "real?"
I neither know nor care whether any of them are real. But I'm not the one who called people "morons" for not recognizing that several of them were photoshopped. It seems to me that if you're going to impugn other posters for not "recognizing" that some of them are photoshopped, at the very least, you should be able to point out the ones that you believe it is unreasonable or "moronic" to assume were real. I'm just sayin.'

HolmeZz
04-20-2007, 11:55 PM
I neither know nor care whether any of them are real. But I'm not the one who called people "morons" for not recognizing that several of them were photoshopped. It seems to me that if you're going to impugn other posters for not "recognizing" that some of them are photoshopped, at the very least, you should be able to point out the ones that you believe it is unreasonable or "moronic" to assume were real. I'm just sayin.'

I already went over this with him earlier in the topic. :p

Taco John
04-21-2007, 02:14 AM

Just because you guys are set on it, doesn't mean the rest of us have to be. Besides, just because *I* might not make a good president doesn't mean that I can't recognize what a terrible one this is. We're talking about a guy who is going to go down as the worst president in the history of these United States. The only way I wouldn't be able to recognize that would be if I *was* sniffing his jock...

Ultra Peanut
04-21-2007, 04:59 AM
This one's fun:

stevieray
04-21-2007, 08:35 AM
Just because you guys are set on it, doesn't mean the rest of us have to be. Besides, just because *I* might not make a good president doesn't mean that I can't recognize what a terrible one this is. We're talking about a guy who is going to go down as the worst president in the history of these United States. The only way I wouldn't be able to recognize that would be if I *was* sniffing his jock...

You couldn't recognize putting in a whole week of work with out f#cking off on the internet...you're a whiny ass bitch who thinks complaining on a football board actually means something, when in reality it's a just a catalyst where you can jerk your own chain. You're nothing more than sandy Oprah.

By all means, keep spewing your BS opinion as fact.

Nightwish
04-21-2007, 10:15 AM
You couldn't recognize putting in a whole week of work with out f#cking off on the internet...you're a whiny ass bitch who thinks complaining on a football board actually means something, when in reality it's a just a catalyst where you can jerk your own chain. You're nothing more than sandy Oprah.

Ooh, sounds like somebody didn't get their daily dose of Jock Whiff! Breakfast of champs ... err ... chumps!

go bo
04-21-2007, 10:26 AM

Do you have such proof? :shrug:maby he hasn't got any proof, but i do...

dick cheney was in my dream the other night and he told me that "in fact, we know that all of the photos are genuine"...

if the vice president says they're genuine, that's good enough for me... :) :) :)

go bo
04-21-2007, 10:32 AM
So, you are the one claiming to be the expert, right? Which one is real? I don't know; and I suspect not many people really do.

That, and I suppose you've never forgotten to remove your lense cap on some device you are using? :shrug:

The point is it's funny; but isn't like THAT funny. Ya know?hey, i thought this was my day to play expert...

ok then, i'll just go all expert on you and say the the pics involving the binoculars are both real, they are different photos, in my "expert" opinion...

go bo
04-21-2007, 10:39 AM
Why would you want to sniff his jock Stevie? :)ok, you guys...

whose jock are you talking about?

go bo
04-21-2007, 10:46 AM
Amazing to me, that we've reached THIS point as a society....you must now prove a negative, to be considered "real."depends on who's doing the considering...

go bo
04-21-2007, 10:57 AM

By all means, keep spewing your BS opinion as fact.ouch...

if f#ckin off on the internet is a bad thing, we have plenty of people around here who are guilty, including me... :)

Taco John
04-21-2007, 12:06 PM

Oh cool! Namecalling...

You're a f*ggot who likes to dress up in clown clothes!

Am I doing it right?

Nightwish
04-21-2007, 12:13 PM
Oh cool! Namecalling...

Am I doing it right?I love it when they pull out the old "complaining on a football message board is meaningless" canard, especially when they do so while complaining on a football message board! Tom Ca$h used to love pulling that one!

Taco John
04-21-2007, 12:16 PM
I love the irony of being told that I couldn't sniff George Bush's jock. Of course I know that I couldn't with him hovering over it.

stevieray
04-21-2007, 12:24 PM
Oh cool! Namecalling...

Am I doing it right?

And you're the one obsessed about Bush at 3am.

Baby Lee
04-21-2007, 12:50 PM
It's clearly from the same situation.
The original picture, by itself [leaving the issue of whether it's PSed or not aside], conjures the image of Bush standing there for an extended period of time looking through binoculars with the lenses covered.
The other picture gives context, raises the possibility that Bush raised the noc to his eyes, realized right away there were covers on them, and rectified the situation.

Jenson71
04-21-2007, 12:52 PM

Geez, stevieray, it sounds like you're having a bad day.

noa
04-21-2007, 12:52 PM
The original picture, by itself [leaving the issue of whether it's PSed or not aside], conjures the image of Bush standing there for an extended period of time looking through binoculars with the lenses covered.
The other picture gives context, raises the possibility that Bush raised the noc to his eyes, realized right away there were covers on them, and rectified the situation.

That's what I made of it. No proof that the pic was photoshopped, just proof that Bush corrected his mistake quickly.

Jenson71
04-21-2007, 12:54 PM

Aside from the picture not being that funny or interesting, do you think anyone really believes Bush stood there for a while looking at pure blackness?

Baby Lee
04-21-2007, 12:57 PM
No kidding the Bush apologists are so far up dubyas ass they feel the need to explain away what is essentially a bunch of funny pictures real or not. I get it, you love Bush and dismiss any criticism of him as blind hatred but lighten the **** up.
Yeah, I know, every time David Duke makes a harmless joke about black folks, people flip the eff out. Lighten the eff up.

Your hate defines you Punkin, own it.

Baby Lee
04-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Aside from the picture not being that funny or interesting, do you think anyone really believes Bush stood there for a while looking at pure blackness?
It's not particularly funny if he just glanced at it and assessed the situation properly.
BTW, the snopes page I got the pic from mentioned some [I think it was Italian] official who took the binocs to his eyes several times, nooded at things pointed out to him, appeared to be watching things intently, etc., with the covers on the whole time.

Pitt Gorilla
04-21-2007, 01:24 PM
I neither know nor care whether any of them are real. But I'm not the one who called people "morons" for not recognizing that several of them were photoshopped. It seems to me that if you're going to impugn other posters for not "recognizing" that some of them are photoshopped, at the very least, you should be able to point out the ones that you believe it is unreasonable or "moronic" to assume were real. I'm just sayin.'Great point.

Pitt Gorilla
04-21-2007, 01:27 PM
The other picture gives context, raises the possibility that Bush raised the noc to his eyes, realized right away there were covers on them, and rectified the situation.Um, it's a photo. I think you'll find that many photos depict but a single moment in time; an instance. I'm not sure what you were expecting the photo to do.

(You all do realize these photos were meant to be funny, right? It's a humorous-type thing, I believe.)

Baby Lee
04-21-2007, 01:33 PM
Um, it's a photo. I think you'll find that many photos depict but a single moment in time; an instance. I'm not sure what you were expecting the photo to do.

(You all do realize these photos were meant to be funny, right? It's a humorous-type thing, I believe.)
I misread the topic header, I now realize it says Top 15 harmlessly funny photos. :p

Pitt Gorilla
04-21-2007, 01:52 PM
I misread the topic header, I now realize it says Top 15 harmlessly funny photos. :pI could certainly see how special instructions might be necessary for the humor-impaired.
:)

Baby Lee
04-21-2007, 02:02 PM
I could certainly see how special instructions might be necessary for the humor-impaired.
:)
Yeah, I'm humor impaired. That's the problem here.
I don't want to be pedantic about so pedestrian an issue, but come on Pitt, you're not this obtuse.
Good natured humor is alll well and good, and fun for all.
But it's a little disingenuous for the same people who spend their days making clear for all who will hear their utter hatred and disdain for the guy to pull the 'hey, we're all just funnin' with our good buddy G-Dub' card, particularly if they say they're showing us something 'embarassing' rather than silly, or good-naturedly humorous.
Imus got garroted for remarks others could have survived because, in part, of his racist and misogynist past. Goose/Gander.

Pitt Gorilla
04-21-2007, 02:05 PM
I don't want to be pedantic about so pedestrian an issue, but come on Pitt, you're not this obtuse.
But it's a little disingenuous for the same people who spend their days making clear for all who will hear their utter hatred and disdain for the guy to pull the 'hey, we're all just funnin' with our good buddy G-Dub' card.
Imus got garroted for remarks others could have survived because, in part, of his racist and misogynist past. Goose/Gander.I can't imagine that you're referring to me, and I certainly see them as a joke. I think W is a good guy and has done some good things. He's also made some very bad decisions.

Baby Lee
04-21-2007, 02:09 PM
I can't imagine that you're referring to me, and I certainly see them as a joke. I think W is a good guy and has done some good things. He's also made some very bad decisions.
Oh certainly not referring to you. I'm well aware that you are the singular and omnipresent sentinel of the bedrock principle "Hey! You mean righties, simmer down!!" A cipher in all other wise. ROFL

Pitt Gorilla
04-21-2007, 02:12 PM
Oh certainly not referring to you. I'm well aware that you are the singular and omnipresent sentinel of the bedrock principle "Hey! You mean righties, simmer down!!" A cipher in all other wise. ROFLSo you are referring to me? I can't tell where the sarcasm begins.

Baby Lee
04-21-2007, 02:22 PM
So you are referring to me? I can't tell where the sarcasm begins.
Geez Pitt, keep posting below my estimation of your intelligence and I might become inclined to think it's my estimation that's in error.

There wasn't any sarcasm anywhere.

1. Folks who make plain their hatred of Bush, forfeit their 'just funnin' card.
2. You're not one of those folks.
3. You'd never make plain so strong a stance as your like or dislike of Bush.
4. Your only principled stands take the form of 'simmer down you mean RWer.'

Pitt Gorilla
04-21-2007, 02:33 PM
Geez Pitt, keep posting below my estimation of your intelligence and I might become inclined to think it's my estimation that's in error.

There wasn't any sarcasm anywhere.

1. Folks who make plain their hatred of Bush, forfeit their 'just funnin' card.
2. You're not one of those folks.
3. You'd never make plain so strong a stance as your like or dislike of Bush.
4. Your only principled stands take the form of 'simmer down you mean RWer.'Does #3 suggest a dichotomy? I would argue that it might be more difficult to make a "strong...stance" on a non-polar position. Of course, my difficult likely stems from my inability to process at the same level as those more suited to sit in judgment.

I apologize for letting you down vis-a-vis my "intelligence." I really am a moron and don't mean to represent myself otherwise.

You got me.

Baby Lee
04-21-2007, 02:39 PM
Does #3 suggest a dichotomy? I would argue that it might be more difficult to make a "strong...stance" on a non-polar position. Of course, my difficult likely stems from my inability to process at the same level as those more suited to sit in judgment.

I apologize for letting you down vis-a-vis my "intelligence." I really am a moron and don't mean to represent myself otherwise.

You got me.
Good, now can we squash the strife? Frazod is an angry man, and I don't know his present whereabouts.

Seriously, my initial contribution was nothing more than to add a contextual photo to inform the embarassing one, without comment no less. Then I just informed Holmez's position that they weren't the same photos by pointing out the context my submission provided. I fear my humble contributions have been conflated with some of the more heated exchanges engaged by other posters herein.

Taco John
04-21-2007, 03:05 PM
I guess I'm not understanding the rules that are being laid down here... Are we allowed to post pictures that make Bush look like an moron or not?

Taco John
04-21-2007, 03:08 PM
Here's one to get the "that's a photoshop" patrol on their sirens!

http://agitprop.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bush_on_phone_5.jpg

Logical
04-21-2007, 04:48 PM
And you're the one obsessed about Bush at 3am.It is only 1 where we live Stevie, not late at all.

Logical
04-21-2007, 04:53 PM
But it's a little disingenuous for the same people who spend their days making clear for all who will hear their utter hatred and disdain for the guy to pull the 'hey, we're all just funnin' with our good buddy G-Dub' card, particularly if they say they're showing us something 'embarassing' rather than silly, or good-naturedly humorous.
Imus got garroted for remarks others could have survived because, in part, of his racist and misogynist past. Goose/Gander.When you come down off your high horse you might recall that even though Gerarld Ford was not hated like Bush, the same sort of humor was created surrounding him due to his frequent miscues.

HolmeZz
04-21-2007, 10:58 PM

That's possible. All I said was that they weren't from the same exact moment in time. Clearly they are not.