PDA

View Full Version : Must be we've been doing our homework.

penchief
04-26-2007, 05:15 PM
I just got back from a mountain drive and I heard three interviews on Sirius NFL radio. Robert Meachem, Arron Sears, and Victor Abiamiri.

All three were asked what teams showed the most interest. Meachem said Minnesota and KC. Sears said, KC first, then Oakland, and then Baltimore. Abiamiri said KC.

But Abiamiri also went on to say how much he loved his visit to KC. And when asked about the "Krumrie test," he let out a belly laugh but vowed that he held his own. He went on to say that Krumrie is gauging two things; not just hand technique but also heart. He said he felt pretty good about his visit with the chiefs and expressed his admiration for the staff.

I thought it was ironic that the only three players that I was able to hear interviews with stated that the chiefs expressed a lot of interest. It may be just coincidence but it may also be an indicator that we are doing our due diligence.

Pestilence
04-26-2007, 05:17 PM
I think Abiamiri would be a good pick up.......but then again....I'm a homer.

ChiefsCountry
04-26-2007, 05:20 PM
That would be a really good draft.

OnTheWarpath58
04-26-2007, 05:21 PM
I'd be very pleased with those three.

I don't know that Abiamiri will be around at 82. We'll see.

the Talking Can
04-26-2007, 05:28 PM
cool, good to hear...I don't know where Sears is expected to go, but if we're hell bent on drafting an OL I wouldn't mind dropping out of the first and taking him...

never heard of Abiamiri, but I don't follow college ball that close..

ChiefsCountry
04-26-2007, 05:29 PM
Sears is projected in the 2nd round.

Pestilence
04-26-2007, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE=
never heard of Abiamiri, but I don't follow college ball that close..[/QUOTE]

Defensive End from Notre Dame. He's pretty good....according to me. I think he's pretty solid against the run and the pass.

Skip Towne
04-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Today's Tulsa paper said Meachem is likely to go in the 1st round. (Meachem is from Tulsa)

Logical
04-26-2007, 05:53 PM
Nice post penchief.