PDA

View Full Version : Why can't you be friends...

Chiefs Pantalones
04-26-2007, 09:00 PM
with some rather large girls without them thinking that you more than like them, seriously? Is it because they don't get much male attention? So much that any guy that just remotely talks to them, they assume that they like them? It's like you're being punished for being a nice person. What's the solution, then? Not being friends with them at all is out of the question because you have to be nice everyone that's nice to you, genuinely. I know not all rather large girls are like this, but it seems so, because I'm pretty much nice to everyone but it has it's negatives I guess.

I had to rant a little.

58-4ever
04-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Fat girls need love too.

ChiefsCountry
04-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Its Carl's fault.

Skip Towne
04-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Nice guys finish last.

58-4ever
04-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Ok, if she gave me a 2nd and a conditional pick next year...I'd do her.

Phobia
04-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Tell them you're transgendered and talk about shoes with them.

Chiefs Pantalones
04-26-2007, 09:04 PM
Fat girls need love too.

I don't give love to large girls, but I be friends with them because they're people too.

Count Alex's Losses
04-26-2007, 09:04 PM
You should hit that shit. They work harder.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-26-2007, 09:05 PM
Rather large as in a getto booty... or morbidly obese?

I actually know what you mean though.

Donger
I've always felt a little sorry for overweight girls. Women are so competitive anyway, but add on a few pounds and...

Skip Towne
You know this how?

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-26-2007, 09:06 PM
You should hit that shit.

A. If you can find it

B. Like you'd know

58-4ever
04-26-2007, 09:06 PM
I don't give love to large girls, but I be friends with them because they're people too.

I've never had a fat girl friend. I've just never had that much in common with them. Maybe that's just me.

Chiefs Pantalones
04-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Nice guys finish last.

It has nothing to do with that, because I'm a nice guy and I do just fine. It's the rather large girls that I have trouble with. It seems that any rather large girl I'm nice to, thinks I'm in love with them or something. Is it because they don't get any guy attention at all or something? It's really odd.

Dr. Facebook Fever
I've always felt a little sorry for overweight girls. Women are so competitive anyway, but add on a few pounds and...
... they become competitive sumo wrestlers?

Fruit Ninja
Some people think you cannot be friends with a women period. Its totally not true, but to each their own.

Donger

A rather disturbed frind of mine once said, "If you pass up the fat chicks, you're passing on a lot of good p*ssy. They work harder."

Fruit Ninja
04-26-2007, 09:08 PM
How do you knwo this? it has to be word of mouth right? lol

Dr. Facebook Fever
It has nothing to do with that, because I'm a nice guy and I do just fine. It's the rather large girls that I have trouble with. It seems that any rather large girl I'm nice to, thinks I'm in love with them or something. Is it because they don't get any guy attention at all or something? It's really odd.
They can probably just feel the thunder.

Fruit Ninja
A rather disturbed frind of mine once said, "If you pass up the fat chicks, you're passing on a lot of good p*ssy. They work harder."
I been there a time or 2, its not bad haha

Bill Parcells
I remember hooking up with a heffer 20 years ago while visiting my buddy in Sacramento,CA..

I was looking right at her face while impaling the obese female :eek: she looked at me and said ''you probably won't even remember my name in the morning''..I said to myself..''I don't even remember your name right now''

Count Alex's Losses
Whats really quite sad is many of the members on this boards seemingly endless preoccupation with gochiefs sex life.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-26-2007, 09:09 PM
Some people think you cannot be friends with a women period. Its totally not true, but to each their own.
Almost all of my really good friends are women. And I haven't hit every one.

Fruit Ninja
04-26-2007, 09:10 PM
I remember hooking up with a heffer 20 years ago while visiting my buddy in Sacramento,CA..

I was looking right at her face while impaling the obese female :eek: she looked at me and said ''you probably won't even remember my name in the morning''..I said to myself..''I don't even remember your name now''
Good attempt at trying to play the cool guy. Failed, but nice try.

Chiefs Pantalones

That is the true shit right there. Dude, they are WAY more competitive than guys, by far.

Donger
... they become competitive sumo wrestlers?

Considering the general male population, that's probably not a bad idea.

I will NOT be a good father in law.

Fruit Ninja
Almost all of my really good friends are women. And I haven't hit every one.
Mines too. She lives across the street from me. Thats why i know its not true, but people say that all the time. I always get, have you hit it yet? haha

Skip Towne
It's not what you want but it's all you want.

Bill Parcells
04-26-2007, 09:11 PM
Good attempt at trying to play the cool guy. Failed, but nice try.
True story..don't care what ya think

58-4ever
Fat chicks are like mopeds...it's fun to ride 'sm until your friends find out.

Fruit Ninja
True story..don't care what ya think
Cool, but stillt hink your lying, but its your story,

luv
04-26-2007, 09:14 PM
Another question....can you really be friends with someone once you've slept with them?

Donger
04-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Another question....can you really be friends with someone once you've slept with them?

Yes, if you've picked correctly.

Bill Parcells
Cool, but stillt hink your lying, but its your story,
You can think anything you want dude,it's just an internet message board..I'll be your Pinocchio ;)

Fruit Ninja
Depends, but i would say yes.

Fruit Ninja
04-26-2007, 09:16 PM
You can think anything you want dude,it's just an internet message board..I'll be your Pinocchio ;)
you sure cared enough to reply 2 times to it though. i win! lol

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Yes. Without question. You just have to decide not to let it be a "thing" hanging out there... so to speak.

Bill Parcells
you sure cared enough to reply 2 times to it though. i win! lol
You get some rep for that,touche! :)

Simply Red
I turned down this 200 lb. girl once.

--Face down--

luv
04-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Yes. Without question. You just have to decide not to let it be a "thing" hanging out there... so to speak.
But you both have to feel that way.

luv
04-26-2007, 09:18 PM

--Face down--
So, is 200 lbs morbidly obese?

58-4ever
04-26-2007, 09:19 PM

It depends on how tall she is.

Simply Red
04-26-2007, 09:20 PM
of course not, silly.

Chiefs Pantalones
04-26-2007, 09:20 PM

Depends on the circumstances.

Do you know this person? Do you wanna know this person? Have you known this person? Were you drunk...and that's how you know this person?

luv
04-26-2007, 09:22 PM
Depends on the circumstances.

Do you know this person? Do you wanna know this person? Have you known this person? Were you drunk...and that's how you know this person?
Just a question.

Simply Red
04-26-2007, 09:22 PM
What are you drinking tonight?

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-26-2007, 09:25 PM
But you both have to feel that way.
Well yes obviously. Two of my best female friends fit this situation. It's just something that happened. It was fun... its' over. We still hang out. With one of them we even make little jokes about it... like "I don't know if we should go see a horror movie... you are a screamer after all." And one of us will make quick references to little things the other one "did" and we'll both get a chuckle and enjoy the inside joke.

She's dating someone else now and I'm looking. It's totally cool between us.

Count Alex's Losses
04-26-2007, 09:26 PM
Fat bitches are the best. Put a little mustard on your dong and watch them go to town.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-26-2007, 09:27 PM
Fat bitches are the best. Put a little mustard on your dong and watch them go to town.
Idiot.

Count Alex's Losses
04-26-2007, 09:27 PM
Beer Me is an intellectual whore!

Donger
04-26-2007, 09:28 PM
GoChiefs may be a good example of what overweight girls have to settle for.

luv
04-26-2007, 09:29 PM
Well yes obviously. Two of my best female friends fit this situation. It's just something that happened. It was fun... its' over. We still hang out. With one of them we even make little jokes about it... like "I don't know if we should go see a horror movie... you are a screamer after all." And one of us will make quick references to little things the other one "did" and we'll both get a chuckle and enjoy the inside joke.

She's dating someone else now and I'm looking. It's totally cool between us.
I'm hoping that's how this turns out.

Simply Red
04-26-2007, 09:30 PM
Fat men are the best. When I put mustard on my little wiener I watch them/him go to town.

fyp

Simply Red
04-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Idiot.
answer post 46.

Count Alex's Losses
04-26-2007, 09:32 PM
GoChiefs may be a good example of what overweight girls have to settle for.

You'd be surprised. I've seen some real heifers with some good looking guys and thought to myself, "damn, that's true love."

Skip Towne
04-26-2007, 09:37 PM
You'd be surprised. I've seen some real heifers with some good looking guys and thought to myself, "damn, that's true love."
I haven't.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-26-2007, 09:38 PM
What are you drinking tonight?
tea

58-4ever
04-26-2007, 09:39 PM
I haven't.

I think, "Man, I bet she can suck some mean cock." OR... "He must be gay."

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-26-2007, 09:40 PM
I'm hoping that's how this turns out.
Good luck. I think it's just a choice people make whether they can get past something that may be uncomfortable... but maybe that's just me.

NewChief
04-26-2007, 09:40 PM
Not even going to read the whole thread, and I'm sure it's already come up... but....

Paging EndDelt. Mr. EndDelt report to the Lounge. Large girl advice needed stat.

Simply Red
04-26-2007, 09:41 PM
tea
What a god damn disappointment!!

Pussy!

Donger
04-26-2007, 09:42 PM
You'd be surprised.

Unlikely.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-26-2007, 09:46 PM
What a god damn disappointment!!
I know. Just ask my parents.

Pussy!
You are what you eat...

did I really say that.....

Donger
04-26-2007, 09:46 PM
I discovered a new level of pain today. 15 miles on my trainer in 37 minutes.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-26-2007, 09:47 PM
What's your trainers name? She a full figured gal?

Donger
04-26-2007, 09:48 PM
What's your trainers name? She a full figured gal?

Cycleops. I just try to not look her in her eye.

Skip Towne
04-26-2007, 09:49 PM
You have training wheels on your bicycle?

Donger
04-26-2007, 09:52 PM
You have training wheels on your bicycle?

Beats riding in the f*cking snow.

booger
04-26-2007, 09:54 PM
Cycleops. I just try to not look her in her eye.
(mr. Miagi voice ) Always look eye danielson.

wax on wax off
wax on wax off

Der Flöprer
04-26-2007, 09:55 PM
I've slept with both types of women. I prefer smaller girls for sex, and larger girls for hummers.

booger
04-26-2007, 09:58 PM
Not even going to read the whole thread, and I'm sure it's already come up... but....

Paging EndDelt. Mr. EndDelt report to the Lounge. Large girl advice needed stat.

If he was here he would say that one favorite fact of his on large and in charge chicas.

You can turn the lights out on ugly but can always feel fat.

booger
04-26-2007, 10:09 PM
try just giving her a walrus first.

It's not like she's asking you to take a dump on her chest.

booger
04-26-2007, 10:40 PM

--Face down--
did ya play around with her back titties?

Explanation for those who don't know of the back teats............................. Ever see a fat chick in a dress that looks like it is so tight she is going to pass out from losing her breath? Like at a wedding or something. Those things on her back.........them are back titties. or back cleavage.

ChiefsFire
04-26-2007, 10:53 PM
I've slept with both types of women. I prefer smaller girls for sex, and larger girls for hummers.
Of course they give good head....theyre always hungry

ChiefsFire
04-26-2007, 10:55 PM

Is this in reference to your situation or a "friend"?

luv
04-27-2007, 12:40 AM
Is this in reference to your situation or a "friend"?
Mine. Was with a friend, got drunk, went a little far. No sex, but close enough. I'm thinking he's thinking it's weird now.

Rausch
04-27-2007, 12:44 AM
I know. Just ask my parents.

You are what you eat...

did I really say that.....

I've never been a valliant type of person but I'd gladly drink you under the table for the lives of your parents and their inheritance...Mostly their inheritance...

Chiefs Pantalones
04-27-2007, 12:46 AM
Not all rather large girls are insane, so it's ok to talk to them.

luv
04-27-2007, 12:46 AM
Not all rather large girls are insane, so it's ok to talk to them.
Soy loca, hombre.

Rausch
04-27-2007, 12:50 AM
Of course they give good head....theyre always hungry

Only a male pig like yourself would judge a woman on her ability to please you. By all means, continue to demean them instead of allowing her the freedom to express herself. Through painting, singing, dancing, kelp-munching in a public setting while documented on high quality DV recording.

Whatever.

You fascist pig!

:cuss:

Chiefs Pantalones
04-27-2007, 12:53 AM
Soy loca, hombre.

Is that on the dollar menu?

Chiefs Pantalones
04-27-2007, 12:55 AM
Another question...

Why are a bunch of rather large girls joining sororities now? Is it because they think it'll make them skinnier? I mean that in a nice way, seriously.

luv
04-27-2007, 12:56 AM
Another question...

Why are a bunch of rather large girls joining sororities now? Is it because they think it'll make them skinnier? I mean that in a nice way, seriously.
I didn't realize sororities were only for skinny girls. Maybe the superficials are becoming a little more accepting nowadays.

Rausch
04-27-2007, 12:58 AM
I didn't realize sororities were only for skinny girls. Maybe the superficials are becoming a little more accepting nowadays.

That one's right behind world peace...

luv
04-27-2007, 01:00 AM
That one's right behind world peace...
Maybe that's their talent. How to befriend a fat chick. Maybe they plan on making them their projects. See how long it takes them to turn the fat chicks into one of them.

Chiefs Pantalones
04-27-2007, 01:01 AM

Well the stereotype is that skinny superficial girls are in sororities, not rather large girls.

This would be a good research paper.

Der Flöprer
04-27-2007, 01:01 AM
Maybe that's their talent. How to befriend a fat chick. Maybe they plan on making them their projects. See how long it takes them to turn the fat chicks into one of them.

Meh. I think it's more for comedic entertainment. I have no faith in the goodwill of any superficial person.

Chiefs Pantalones
04-27-2007, 01:03 AM

Kind of like the show Swan.

Rausch
04-27-2007, 01:04 AM
Meh. I think it's more for comedic entertainment. I have no faith in the goodwill of any superficial person.

You'll get at least a Q for originality anyway...

ClevelandBronco
04-27-2007, 01:16 AM
with some rather large girls without them thinking that you more than like them, seriously? Is it because they don't get much male attention? So much that any guy that just remotely talks to them, they assume that they like them? It's like you're being punished for being a nice person. What's the solution, then? Not being friends with them at all is out of the question because you have to be nice everyone that's nice to you, genuinely. I know not all rather large girls are like this, but it seems so, because I'm pretty much nice to everyone but it has it's negatives I guess.

I had to rant a little.

This may be too specific to help your situation, but...

I had a good friendship with a weight-challenged girl back in the day. The way we acted in public was as if we had been having a very close romantic relationship, but that we were breaking up. She'd shout outrageous fictional accusations, and I'd offer lame fictional defenses and outrageous counter accusations.

It cut the tension, because we got to act out our fictional trainwreck of a romantic relationship without having to deal seriously with all of the reasons that we were never going to have a real romantic relationship.

Is there any real insight here? Probably not, but I'd just advise you to never take yourself very seriously (and do your best not to care for an instant about what you imagine others might be thinking about you).

Look for the foolish side of your life and embrace it. There's a whole bunch of fun to be had on this planet, and the more people you can involve in it the more varied your options are for enjoying your time here. The more varied your options are, the better your chance is to help someone else enjoy the time when your lives overlap.

You bought your ticket, and it's a brief ride. Just sit back and enjoy.

keg in kc
04-27-2007, 01:22 AM
They're probably wondering the same thing about you. Right now, they may be thinking "What is it about dweebs that make them think I want to service them?"

Jayhawkerman2001
04-27-2007, 01:30 AM

especially ones that belong to some stupid ass sorority.

BWillie
04-27-2007, 02:21 AM
I can honestly say I've never ever had a friend that was a girl that I didn't want to bang. If I don't want to bang her, I just won't talk to her, unless I have to when I'm at work. What am I going to talk to a chick about? Knitting, shopping, and American Idol? However, I do see one advantage of being friends with a fattie. Fatties always will have some hot friends. A group of hot chicks always has a fat friend to boost their self esteem. So you could just be nice to the fattie, she'll introduce you to her friends, and they'll think ur such a rad guy by being friends with the fat one that they'll start to want ur jock strap. I think I will try to implement this plan right away.

ChiefButthurt
04-27-2007, 06:23 AM
You guys are going to hell for this thread.

Baby Lee
04-27-2007, 10:24 AM
This hits close to home, as on no less than three epic occasions, I had the joy of a girlfriend with a Reubenesque friend. Being me, I was cordial to the friend, in each instance, the friend became convinced that my GF didn't deserve me because she and I were meant to be together, and turned straight up psycho, badmouthing the GF while pleading 'our' eternal love.

chasedude
04-27-2007, 12:05 PM
This hits close to home, as on no less than three epic occasions, I had the joy of a girlfriend with a Reubenesque friend. Being me, I was cordial to the friend, in each instance, the friend became convinced that my GF didn't deserve me because she and I were meant to be together, and turned straight up psycho, badmouthing the GF while pleading 'our' eternal love.

Ouch Sybil! Watch out for boiling rabbits!!!

88TG88
04-27-2007, 12:36 PM

That has happened to me and its very awkward telling her you don't like her because she's a whale.

tyton75
04-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Well the stereotype is that skinny superficial girls are in sororities, not rather large girls.

This would be a good research paper.

They bring up the house GPA... plain and simple

Scaga
04-27-2007, 01:24 PM
LOL...

"I'm going to drink you skinny"
"Flour Power!"

Long story.... I won't go there (and didn't then either for the record)

Cochise
04-27-2007, 01:39 PM

Where I went to school, they were all in the same one.

Cochise
04-27-2007, 01:43 PM
I think they all like tall, average to thin guys. I had a problem in college with large women. (not like an alcoholic has a 'problem' with drinking, you sickos) But that I mean that for some reason big chicks would always talk to me at the bars or in class or something.

Contrary to what you might think from being a member of chiefsplanet, I thought it was because I am a nice guy, and most guys probably don't even give them a moment to be friendly.

Either that or I smelled like bacon grease.

ChiTown
04-27-2007, 02:05 PM
I think they all like tall, average to thin guys. I had a problem in college with large women. (not like an alcoholic has a 'problem' with drinking, you sickos) But that I mean that for some reason big chicks would always talk to me at the bars or in class or something.

Contrary to what you might think from being a member of chiefsplanet, I thought it was because I am a nice guy, and most guys probably don't even give them a moment to be friendly.

Either that or I smelled like bacon grease.

:LOL:

siberian khatru
04-27-2007, 02:37 PM
Where I went to school, they were all in the same one.

Omega Mu

Lzen
04-27-2007, 03:44 PM
What's the solution, then?

Simple. Introduce them to ENDelt.