PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Bulls

Pitt Gorilla
04-27-2007, 08:46 PM
Are playing very well. But, I'm curious about some of their past deals. They traded Elton Brand for the right to draft Tyson Chandler, who they traded for PJ Brown and J.R. Smith. That is terrible. They also drafted Eddy Curry 4th overall and traded him for Mike Sweetney. In 2002, they take Jay Williams second overall.

The bulls drafts and trades might be worse than the Chiefs. It's good that they've been more successful lately.

NIU32
04-27-2007, 09:09 PM
ok? i guess drafting Luol Deng, Ben Gordon, and Chris Duhon all in the same draft is pretty bad huh. Oh and Kirk Hinrich...another bad pick right? your crazy man, the Bulls have built a young dynasty in the making again. And they still get the Knicks 1st rounder this year, so if somehow that a top 2 pick in the lottery and they land Oden to go along with the rest of their young guys, they are gonna be unstoppable

they are up 3 0 on the champs right now man....thats not by accident

Oh and yes, those old drafts which ur talking about were with Jerry Krause at GM who sucked, John Paxson has had incredible drafts
their rookies Tyrus Thomas and Sefalosha are gonna be awesome

shrek6849
04-27-2007, 09:13 PM
Consider this - They have a chance (albeit slim) to draft Oden or Durant if the Knicks get one of the first two overall picks. Don't remember how they acquired the pick, but imagine Deng, Hinrich, Oden/Durant, Thomas, Gordon, Duhon all 25 or under. Got dynasty?

Frazod
04-27-2007, 09:13 PM
It took Paxson a couple of years to recover from Krause's disastrous post-Jordan era blunders, but he started putting them back on track almost immediately. I still think they're a stud player away from being a serious contender, but they should go deep in the playoffs this year (I still don't see them getting past Detroit, but you never know).

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Frazod's right...Krause always believed that the grass was always greener on the other side (lest we forget his constant desire to get rid of Jordan and Pippen and start anew). He traded away a known commodity in Brand for Chandler, getting a 2% better rebounder and 1,000% worse scorer and leader.

The Bulls have really good scouts. They always seem to draft well. Deng, Hinrich, Gordon, etc. What kills them are their other personnel decisions. Even though trading Brand for Chandler was stupid, paying more money for an older Ben Wallace who does the same things as Chandler, and is a bad teammate, was retarded.

Pitt Gorilla
04-27-2007, 09:28 PM
ok? i guess drafting Luol Deng, Ben Gordon, and Chris Duhon all in the same draft is pretty bad huh. Oh and Kirk Hinrich...another bad pick right? your crazy man, the Bulls have built a young dynasty in the making again. And they still get the Knicks 1st rounder this year, so if somehow that a top 2 pick in the lottery and they land Oden to go along with the rest of their young guys, they are gonna be unstoppable

they are up 3 0 on the champs right now man....thats not by accident

Oh and yes, those old drafts which ur talking about were with Jerry Krause at GM who sucked, John Paxson has had incredible drafts
their rookies Tyrus Thomas and Sefalosha are gonna be awesomeI was talking specifically about those "older" drafts. I think you might agree that they were bad. I didn't know when Krause left, so that makes a lot of sense. Hey, I'm cheering for the Bulls. Why exactly am I "crazy?"

NIU32
04-27-2007, 09:34 PM
I was talking specifically about those "older" drafts. I think you might agree that they were bad. I didn't know when Krause left, so that makes a lot of sense. Hey, I'm cheering for the Bulls. Why exactly am I "crazy?"

sorry im just pissed off, Heat fans are still talking a lot of sh*t for some reason and James Posey is POS, didnt mean any disrespect, but ill agree old Bulls drafts were bad but Paxson is amazing....but anywho for whoever asked teh Bulls get to swap picks with the Knicks due to the Eddy Curry trade.

The Bulls are gonna win it all this year!!!