PDA

View Full Version : Trade would send 49er pick to Seahawks for star WR

Smed1065
04-27-2007, 11:09 PM
According to a league sources, San Francisco and division rival Seattle are working toward a trade that would send Seahawks wide receiver Darrell Jackson to the Niners in exchange for one of their fourth-rounders, believed to be the Niners' third selection in the round, No. 124 overall. The New Orleans Saints and Tennessee Titans, whose new general manager Mike Reinfeldt came over from Seattle, are also believed to be talking with Seattle about Jackson.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft07/news/story?id=2851912

I would give a fourth for him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=5109

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2007, 11:10 PM
I wouldn't. This guy just can't stay on the field. He was a great receiver for a couple of years, but I think he's on the downhill slide fast.

Mecca
04-27-2007, 11:11 PM
It's a good deal for a 4th.........SF needs a WR for Alex they got Vernon Davis and Ashley Lelie, they want Calvin but they realize they can't make that move they're to far down.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-27-2007, 11:12 PM
It's a good deal for a 4th.........SF needs a WR for Alex they got Vernon Davis and Ashley Lelie, they want Calvin but they realize they can't make that move they're to far down.

If you think it's a good deal for SF you think it's a good deal for us as well? If we were to pull the trigger on that.

Mecca
04-27-2007, 11:16 PM
If you think it's a good deal for SF you think it's a good deal for us as well? If we were to pull the trigger on that.

We don't have 2 4th rounders and 8 picks in the first 4 rounds......and we also aren't a young ascending team needing a solid vet reciever....

Much different situation.

Smed1065
04-27-2007, 11:17 PM
2006 Rec-63 Yards-956 Avg-15.2 Long-72 TD's-10 fumble-1 Lost-0

plus playoff experience-even though it dropped off during the playoffs. I would give a fourth to concentrate on other holes.

PS. I have made more than one football thread this week. I should be good to go for two weeks at least. :)