PDA

View Full Version : King Carl is already fed up with Hermism's

chiefscraze
04-28-2007, 10:09 PM
Am I the only one here who could tell by watching the press conference discussing Bowes selection that Carl was really fed up with Herm's same old talk? It seemed that when Herm couldn't remember the names of the other young QB's in the AFC west Carl was pretty much rolling his eyes in disgust and losing his patients with the standard comments that Herm was giving.

Am I the only one who got this feeling from watching this?

Just had to ask the question.

milkman
04-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Carl's a doctor, too?

ChiefaRoo
04-28-2007, 10:12 PM
I think Carl just doesn't like talking to the media and because Herm talks so much he's constantly afraid Herm is going to give away draft info.

Bacon Cheeseburger
04-28-2007, 10:12 PM
Carl's a doctor, too?
Yes, he is, and he loses his patience with patients that have no patience.

Count Zarth
04-28-2007, 10:13 PM
Actions speak louder than words. Herm's actions today's deserve no ridicule.

Captain Obvious
04-28-2007, 10:14 PM
I think Carl just doesn't like talking to the media and because Herm talks so much he's constantly afraid Herm is going to give away draft info.

You mean like Herm's quote that if Brady Quinn was there at 23, we would take him. Yeah, Herm really screwed the pooch on that one. I wish Herm wouldn't of said that in the paper. Herm screwed up. Herm.

milkman
04-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Yes, he is, and he loses his patience with patients that have no patience.

But wouldn't his lack of patience with patients that have no patience lead to no patients, with or without patience?

ChiefaRoo
04-28-2007, 10:17 PM
You mean like Herm's quote that if Brady Quinn was there at 23, we would take him. Yeah, Herm really screwed the pooch on that one. I wish Herm wouldn't of said that in the paper. Herm screwed up. Herm.

I was thinking about when the media asked him to compare Turk to Jimmy W. and Herm launches into a jag about how much better Turk is than Wilkerson, catches himself and then changes the subject.

The body language when Carl mentioned Kendrell playing end was funny too.

Count Zarth
04-28-2007, 10:18 PM

You don't know if that was Herm's true intention.

Captain Obvious
04-28-2007, 10:19 PM
I was thinking about when the media asked him to compare Turk to Jimmy W. and Herm launches into a jag about how much better Turk is than Wilkerson, catches himself and then changes the subject.

Then why did you say that he was pissed at him because he talks to0 much and might give away draft info? That had zero to do with draft info.

ChiefaRoo
04-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Then why did you say that he was pissed at him because he talks to0 much and might give away draft info? That had zero to do with draft info.

I think your reading Carl's uptight media attitude as something he has against Herm. He loves Herm. Herm was one of his guys from way back.

El Jefe
04-28-2007, 10:20 PM

Precisely I dont exactly think that would be fun to explain why you made a pick when there has been hundreds of hours going into that stuff. It doesnt look like Carl is annoyed with Herm it looks like he is annoyed at being in there.

Bacon Cheeseburger
04-28-2007, 10:21 PM
But wouldn't his lack of patience with patients that have no patience lead to no patients, with or without patience?
Now I'm losing my patients with you.

El Jefe
04-28-2007, 10:21 PM
I think your reading Carl's uptight media attitude as something he has against Herm. He loves Herm. Herm was one of his guys from way back.

Kudos again, I totally agree with that.

Nightwish
04-28-2007, 10:24 PM
Only if all his patients have no patience. But if some of his patients have patience, then he won't lose patience with those patients.

chiefscraze
04-28-2007, 10:24 PM
I just haven't seen Carl with this look on his face since Gunther was the head coach, I guess. I hope the results are better in this instance and we are not giving him a couple of years to prove Carl's instincts wrong like last time.

milkman
04-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Now I'm losing my patients with you.

Don't lose your patients.
Have patience.

Patients are a virtue.

Captain Obvious
04-28-2007, 10:27 PM

You completely missed the sarcasm in my first post. It wasn't Herm who said the Brady Quinn info, it was Carl.

Pestilence
04-28-2007, 10:28 PM
That one QB in Denver....and uhhhhhh the other one in San Diego.

Who cares? I'd be more worried if he forgot OUR QBs names.

ChiefaRoo
04-28-2007, 10:30 PM
You completely missed the sarcasm in my first post. It wasn't Herm who said the Brady Quinn info, it was Carl.

Sorry, my sarcasm meter is burned out I've watched the NFL draft for the past 13 HOURS STRAIGHT!