PDA

View Full Version : I'm watching Arm Wrestling on ESPN

Phobia
04-29-2007, 12:35 AM
for some reason. It's horrible. I want to hurl myself off a tall bridge.

But it's still better than "professional wrestling".

el borracho
04-29-2007, 12:37 AM
You should start a poll- "What do you like best about arm wrestling?" or something like that.

Phobia
04-29-2007, 12:39 AM
You should start a poll- "What do you like best about arm wrestling?" or something like that.

There's really nothing to like, not even sarcastically. No tights, no flying helicopter kicks, no makeup, no costumes - just fat, sweaty guys holding hands.

keg in kc
04-29-2007, 12:40 AM
"Kloster wrestles with poor late-night programming".

Phobia
04-29-2007, 12:41 AM
"Kloster wrestles with poor late-night programming".
and gets his Phil.

el borracho
04-29-2007, 12:43 AM
I've actually caught a few moments of WWE recently. I can't believe that "The Undertaker" is still wrestling. Seems like he was wrestling and rolling his eyes to the back of his head back in 1983 but there he was on top of the highest rope, jumping on some other guy's head. Crazy. He's like Hulk Hogan- 192 years old and still piledriving people. I'm surprised he wasn't in the last "Rocky" movie.

Phobia
04-29-2007, 12:50 AM
At least white people have a chance in this sport.

Eric
04-29-2007, 12:51 AM
Why don't they have hot women oil wrestling?

luv
04-29-2007, 12:52 AM
There's really nothing to like, not even sarcastically. No tights, no flying helicopter kicks, no makeup, no costumes - just fat, sweaty guys holding hands.
I'd much rather see two fat, sweaty guys just holding hands and not strattling each other.

Do they have the hot female arm wrestlers, too?

luv
04-29-2007, 12:52 AM
Why don't they have hot women oil wrestling?
This is wrestling, not pr0n.

Phobia
04-29-2007, 12:58 AM
Okay, wrestling is over and now it is time for ThugBA reruns. Tim Duncan just took 8 steps sans dribble in the lane. I remember in the old days when they had a traveling violation.

BWillie
04-29-2007, 01:13 AM
Okay, wrestling is over and now it is time for ThugBA reruns. Tim Duncan just took 8 steps sans dribble in the lane. I remember in the old days when they had a traveling violation.

Yeah, you know how the NBA is just full of pure thugs. I mean we didn't just draft a guy named tank who spit on a ref and had an altercation with a police officer. And the NFL certainly doesn't have problems with young men being given millions of dollars and making it rain and shooting up people at a strip club. No, not one bit.

The NBA gets a bad rap. They have just as many problems as the NFL does.