View Full Version : Russell/Bowe/Davis highlight video
04-29-2007, 01:52 AM
I have a friend that's an LSU fan, so when I was talking to him about the draft tonight, he said he'd send me a 2006 highlight video, so here it is:
It's a 20:22 video that features Russell, Bowe & Davis almost exclusively. The Arkansas section is my favorite. Bowe setting some great blocks, flashing his speed on a screen, making timely catches and steamrolling their MLB.
04-29-2007, 01:57 AM
Wow. This is some premium content. I would pay a membership fee for this type of stuff, as long the articles didn't have cheezy titles.
04-29-2007, 02:21 AM
04-29-2007, 02:57 AM
While I'm happy over seeing Bowe play so well. What a monster Russel is? Jikes he Haubitzers every ball, with great accuracy. I really dont look forward to playing him twice a year.
04-29-2007, 03:59 AM
Great highlight video. Unfortunately it also shows how dangerous the other two in our division could be.
04-29-2007, 04:33 AM
Jamarcus Russell is a scary ass beast man I'm honestly a little worried about their passing offense this year. Thank god their Oline sucks.
04-29-2007, 05:17 AM
I've been telling you guys for a long time now that Russell is a freak and would go #1.
Look out for him in a couple years.
04-29-2007, 07:06 AM
wow this video is amazing.
did you see the blocks Bowe through out. thats going to be nice for LJ
04-29-2007, 08:01 AM
This video is both exciting an scary.
Exciting in the fact that Bowe is impressive. He's just what this team has needed. A big, physical WR.
He's tough and he shows great run after the catch ability.
I love the route where he ran the post to out pattern. The DB had no idea where he was going.
Scary in the fast the Jarmus Russell looks to be the real deal. Has a cannon of an arm and touch.
Should be interesting.
04-29-2007, 08:14 AM
"Dwayne Bowe, who at times can be, just, not even human"
04-29-2007, 08:49 AM
- Bowe's TD catch at around the 2:30 mark is sweet. We really need that kind of YAC production from our receivers. It also shows that timed speed is worthless. He looked plenty quick to me scoring the touchdown.
- His catch at the 4:10 is even better. Our WRs NEVER display that kind of toughness in making a catch and actually holding onto the ball. 3 guys around him and he knows he's gonna get drilled but he makes the key grab for his team.
- 2 plays later at the 4:50 mark Bowe makes another sweet catch. Pretty poor throw but Bowe caught it in stride.
- That catch he makes at around the 7:15 mark is sweet!
- There's been a couple examples I've missed already but at the 8:15 mark, look at that route running. If you can't run a 4.3 flat, being able to fake out a defender like that will really help you make key catches.
9:35 mark - one of the best catches in college football all season, not for what he does before or during the catch but after it. Team down by 4, just 15 seconds left, and Bowe just makes a great play breaking 3 tackles and gets out of bounds.
- That kind of blocking at the 12:30 mark will really help LJ in the run game. I can't count the times when LJ's confronted with a DB because Parker and Kennison can't block for shit.
- 13 minute mark. Dude just PLOWS through a linebacker like he has 100lbs on him. Wow.
Ehh... probably more but giving up.
04-29-2007, 08:53 AM
What a monster Russel is? Jikes he Haubitzers every ball, with great accuracy. I really dont look forward to playing him twice a year.
No worries... GoChiefs sez "Russel is not a good player."
vBulletin® v3.8.0, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.