PDA

View Full Version : Who Next?

Chiefs=Good
04-29-2007, 06:08 AM
So if we can trade to get a forth round pick, which i believe will happen who do we pick?

Myself i think we will either get a centre, or try to get a corner

boogblaster
04-29-2007, 06:15 AM
Hopefully a couple Olinemen..big young beasts....

rad
04-29-2007, 06:32 AM
Let's get another DT.......

Chiefs=Good
04-29-2007, 06:55 AM
Hopefully a couple Olinemen..big young beasts....

i really hope they get that Manuel Ramirez kid from texas tech hed be a perfect replacement for Will, although not quite the same.

Sam Hall
04-29-2007, 07:06 AM
Josh Beekman, Michael Bush and Antonio Pittman.

DeepSouth
04-29-2007, 07:15 AM
David Irons, CB, Auburn.

suds79
04-29-2007, 07:21 AM
Doug Free sounds intriguing to me. He's got the size to play OT and apparently has good feet.

6-6 324

We'll have to get in the 4th though to get him.

LiL stumppy
04-29-2007, 07:25 AM
Yea,lets draft a OL NOW. Good plan, hate to burst your bubble, be we needed one 3 rounds ago.

Micjones
04-29-2007, 07:28 AM
Tanard Jackson, Manny Ramirez, Doug Free...

suds79
04-29-2007, 07:30 AM
Yea,lets draft a OL NOW. Good plan, hate to burst your bubble, be we needed one 3 rounds ago.

Who on the O-line was worth drafting in the 1st?

Guard - There's a reason why Guards typically arn't drafted in the 1st.

Tackle - Who? Staley? Please. Bowe was the right pick.

You have to invest at WR at some point and the Chiefs finally did it after ignoring it for years.

Spicy McHaggis
04-29-2007, 07:33 AM

The value and the need were both on the other side of the ball. I'd have been pissed if the Chiefs had started reaching for OG's in the second.

StcChief
04-29-2007, 07:36 AM
OL/CB

LiL stumppy
04-29-2007, 07:39 AM
Staley and Grubbs went a few picks after we picked. They wern't reaches. Stayley is what we needed. And when the season come, you will relized that when Brodie Croyle is the new David Carr. On his back every passing play.

Chiefs=Good
04-29-2007, 07:45 AM
as far as our tackle situation right now is, it is a hell of a lot better than last year and if we draft maybe manni i think our line will be decent. Bowe was the right pick no way should have we picked up staley who really dosnt even fit the type of offense we going to run. just think of larry running behin casey and staley not exactly an over powering run up the gut kind of line.

milkman
04-29-2007, 07:51 AM
Staley and Grubbs went a few picks after we picked. They wern't reaches. Stayley is what we needed. And when the season come, you will relized that when Brodie Croyle is the new David Carr. On his back every passing play.

It's nice to know that when Badgirl isn't around, we still have a product of her wisdom to entertain us.

suds79
04-29-2007, 07:53 AM

I think the O-line will be better than it was last year.

Keep in mind we had Jordan Black at LT. Jordan Black. Quite possibly the sorriest LT of all time.

We have an upgrade there. Now we still need a RT but the key position is LT on the O-line and we'll be better there.

el borracho
04-29-2007, 07:53 AM
It's nice to know that when Badgirl isn't around, we still have a product of her wisdom to entertain us.
Slayer's replacement.

Dr. Van Halen
04-29-2007, 07:58 AM

Trezelle Jenkins was available when we picked!

Oh, wait. The Chiefs have learned their lesson about reaching? They're taking the best player available at a variety of positions of need?

This is three good drafts in three years, folks. Kinda weird.

milkman
04-29-2007, 08:04 AM
Trezelle Jenkins was available when we picked!

Oh, wait. The Chiefs have learned their lesson about reaching? They're taking the best player available at a variety of positions of need?

This is three good drafts in three years, folks. Kinda weird.

He would have been ecstatic with Joe Staley at 23, because a guy who has never seen play, who was almost universally rated as a low 2nd or 3rd round pick at the end of the football season, and only climbed as the result of offseason workouts and a weak tackle draft, would not have been a reach.

Frankie
04-29-2007, 08:19 AM
Here's my 2nd day wish list (assuming we will somehow get a 4th):

4- Doug Free, OT
5- David Irons, CB
5- H. B. Blades, ILB
6- Kevin Boss, TE
7- Jackie Battle, FB

Frankie
04-29-2007, 10:59 AM
Here's my 2nd day wish list (assuming we will somehow get a 4th):

4- Doug Free, OT
5- David Irons, CB
5- H. B. Blades, ILB
6- Kevin Boss, TE
7- Jackie Battle, FB
There goes my 4th rounder. Screw you Miami!

Count Zarth
04-29-2007, 11:10 AM
Guys...forget it. The Chiefs won't take a kicker.

htismaqe
04-29-2007, 11:16 AM
He would have been ecstatic with Joe Staley at 23, because a guy who has never seen play, who was almost universally rated as a low 2nd or 3rd round pick at the end of the football season, and only climbed as the result of offseason workouts and a weak tackle draft, would not have been a reach.

:bravo:

LiL stumppy
04-29-2007, 11:18 AM

Do you have anything else to say, all I hear is badgirl and dumbass, blah blah blah. Just shut the hell up,your like a broken record.

milkman
04-29-2007, 11:56 AM
Do you have anything else to say, all I hear is badgirl and dumbass, blah blah blah. Just shut the hell up,your like a broken record.

Don't get pissed LiL boy.

It's not my fault that you opened your mouth (so to speak) and put your nearly unmatched ignorance on display for everyone to see.

I tried to give you some advise, but you simply don't have an IQ high enough to recognize good advise when you see it.