PDA

View Full Version : Did CP run over Jack Harry's dog?

pikesome
04-29-2007, 10:48 PM
Just finished watching Harry piss all over the Chief's picks then watched The Erroneous One contradict about everything Harry had to say. Harry needs to find an outlet for his frustrations, maybe a blow-up sheep would help. /rant

Ultra Peanut
04-29-2007, 10:50 PM
He managed to avoid running over Jack Harry's dog 19 out of 20 times.

Mecca
04-29-2007, 10:52 PM
LOL.....what did he say? Was it "By Gawd we didn't pick any Olineman" or "this Tank Tyler is a real bad guy"

Deberg_1990
04-29-2007, 10:52 PM
Its been well documented on this board over the years why Harry doesnt like Carl.

and Yes, Harry needs to get laid or something to ease his frustrations...

blueballs
04-29-2007, 10:53 PM
It's only because Carl's leather coat is older
than Harry's open shirt and gold neck chains

cdcox
04-29-2007, 10:55 PM
He managed to avoid running over Jack Harry's dog 19 out of 20 times.

Almost blew Scotch out my nose.

Direckshun
04-29-2007, 10:56 PM
If I suck Harry's cock to lighten him up a little, would ChiefsPlanet applaud me or mock me.

Cochise
04-29-2007, 10:58 PM
Jack needs to start sucking down lung darts again, maybe that's why he's so irritable.

Count Alex's Losses
04-29-2007, 10:58 PM

That would've hurt.

cmh6476
04-29-2007, 11:04 PM
someone give him a stog

DenverChief
04-29-2007, 11:10 PM
If I suck Harry's cock to lighten him up a little, would ChiefsPlanet applaud me or mock me.

:hmmm:

stlchiefs
04-29-2007, 11:10 PM

Feel the burn.

blueballs
04-29-2007, 11:11 PM

a ball massage should be enough

pikesome
04-29-2007, 11:19 PM
LOL.....what did he say? Was it "By Gawd we didn't pick any Olineman" or "this Tank Tyler is a real bad guy"

Basically. It's not so much what he said, even though I don't agree, it's the tone and the way he went about it. Made it sound like the Chiefs have never been any good at drafting and this year was worse than normal. Then to prove his point, he quoted Pro Football something or other and listed only the negatives for the top 3 picks. He parroted negs on the other picks as well, not pointing out any of the good or even what the Chiefs might have been thinking with the pick. I know he's an idiot with an axe to grind but this was beyond bad.

Deberg_1990
04-29-2007, 11:26 PM
Basically. It's not so much what he said, even though I don't agree, it's the tone and the way he went about it. Made it sound like the Chiefs have never been any good at drafting and this year was worse than normal. Then to prove his point, he quoted Pro Football something or other and listed only the negatives for the top 3 picks. He parroted negs on the other picks as well, not pointing out any of the good or even what the Chiefs might have been thinking with the pick. I know he's an idiot with an axe to grind but this was beyond bad.

If we woould have drafted O-Line and CB in the first couple of rounds, there would be people bitching asking "Why didnt we address WR and D-Line?"

Some people will never be satisfied and Harry's whiny ass is one of them. His act has worn old....very old.

Mecca
04-29-2007, 11:31 PM
I wonder if he threw in things about the ticket prices.

pikesome
04-29-2007, 11:34 PM
As a side note Nick said that the 2006 draft was the Chiefs' best in history. I'm not sure I'd go that far but...

Dave Lane
04-29-2007, 11:39 PM
Sometimes I like listening to his rants especially when I'm not in my happy place nut mostly he's just a sour crusty old fart that needs to go play golf till he dies.

Dave

Count Alex's Losses
04-29-2007, 11:46 PM
As a side note Nick said that the 2006 draft was the Chiefs' best in history. I'm not sure I'd go that far but...

Nick says some funny things.

stlchiefs
04-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Sometimes I like listening to his rants especially when I'm not in my happy place nut mostly he's just a sour crusty old fart that needs to go play golf till he dies.

Dave

I'd love to go play golf till I die. I guess I need to start acting like a crusty old fart. Skip will you be my mentor? :p

wazu
04-29-2007, 11:49 PM
Its been well documented on this board over the years why Harry doesnt like Carl.

Mind re-documenting it? I somehow missed this.

stlchiefs
04-29-2007, 11:53 PM
Carl screwed Jack's wife who was a waitress at Tanners. Jack said he'd never speak another good word about the Chiefs, so he was traded to New Orleans. That's about all I remember.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-29-2007, 11:59 PM
Carl screwed Jack's wife who was a waitress at Tanners. Jack said he'd never speak another good word about the Chiefs, so he was traded to New Orleans. That's about all I remember.

I assume this is some faux remix of Horn/Roaf?? :spock:

Deberg_1990
04-30-2007, 12:00 AM
Mind re-documenting it? I somehow missed this.

Basically, in the 70's and 80, before anyone really gave a sh** about the Chiefs, Harry pretty much had exclusive access as a Chiefs reporter. Once Carl came to KC and the CHiefs popularity grew, Harry got less and less access to the Chiefs and the stories. I think over the years his bitterness has just gotten worse.

Silock
04-30-2007, 12:00 AM
Nick says some funny things.

Like a 3rd and a 6th being a done deal for Trent?

stlchiefs
04-30-2007, 12:02 AM
I assume this is some faux remix of Horn/Roaf?? :spock:

Horn/Roaf and Marty

Fat Elvis
04-30-2007, 12:23 AM

We'd just call you Nick.

Orlandochiefsgrl
04-30-2007, 12:47 AM
Like a 3rd and a 6th being a done deal for Trent?

Or the LJ trade?

stlchiefs
04-30-2007, 12:48 AM
or all the facts on the Dante deal?

keg in kc
04-30-2007, 01:14 AM
I caught it too. Was about par for the course for Jack Harry.

My guess is that tomorrow will be the 610 guys applauding the draft all day, and the 810 guys slamming it.

Mecca
04-30-2007, 01:44 AM
I dunno about that......anytime I had 610 on they acted like if we took a WR first we were stupid, and they all hated all the "slower" WR's.

keg in kc
04-30-2007, 01:47 AM
I dunno about that......anytime I had 610 on they acted like if we took a WR first we were stupid, and they all hated all the "slower" WR's.They seemed okay with it Sunday during the draft.

At least I think they were. I was working, but I don't remember them having a problem with it. Although (like me) I remember that one of them hoped we'd take a look at Branch. Otherwise, they seemed okay with it. Their Sunday show wasn't beating the Chiefs up, either.

I have no idea what Vanilla-time Neil and Marty will think of it.

Mecca
04-30-2007, 02:02 AM
Neal Jones hated any of the "slow" WR's cause we have Tony Gonzalez, he wanted guys like Ted Ginn cause they were fast......

DaWolf
04-30-2007, 02:56 AM
Neal Jones hated any of the "slow" WR's cause we have Tony Gonzalez, he wanted guys like Ted Ginn cause they were fast......
I don't know why we need a speedster as that's what Samie was drafted for and what Kennison has always brought to the table. Bowe is the perfect compliment, a tough receiver who can go over the middle and make catches and contact. Perfect to take the heat off of Gonzo...

chiefqueen
04-30-2007, 05:43 AM
Harry's been mad at CP since '90 when CP took away Harry's field pass b/c CP felt Harry was riding a player who lost a child right before training camp that year too hard.

eazyb81
04-30-2007, 08:42 AM

In what world is a 4.4 slow? I'll be the first to admit that I had reservations about Jarrett, but Bowe is hardly "slow". Just because you aren't a track star that runs a low 4.3, doesn't mean you are suddenly slow.

I'm not sure where this "Bowe is slow" talk is coming from, but it's completely false.

John_Wayne
04-30-2007, 08:45 AM
Jack Harry is a bitter OLD man and I HATE him!

Mecca
04-30-2007, 08:51 AM
In what world is a 4.4 slow? I'll be the first to admit that I had reservations about Jarrett, but Bowe is hardly "slow". Just because you aren't a track star that runs a low 4.3, doesn't mean you are suddenly slow.

I'm not sure where this "Bowe is slow" talk is coming from, but it's completely false.

It's the way he plays, he's big, he's physical.........so they don't think he runs very well.

patteeu
04-30-2007, 08:57 AM

I think I heard someone say he's a slow accelerator or something. Apparently, it takes him a few strides to get up to full speed.

Deberg_1990
04-30-2007, 09:42 AM
Apparently, it takes him a few strides to get up to full speed.

Read that sentence again........Couldnt you say that about anybody??

What person starts out running full speed??

Mr. Laz
04-30-2007, 09:52 AM
Just finished watching Harry piss all over the Chief's picks then watched The Erroneous One contradict about everything Harry had to say. Harry needs to find an outlet for his frustrations, maybe a blow-up sheep would help. /rant
so who's right

Harry who does nothing but complain or Athan who does nothing but give blow jobs to the chiefs?

Dave Lane
04-30-2007, 10:05 AM
so who's right

Harry who does nothing but complain or Athan who does nothing but give blow jobs to the chiefs?

I think they are both equally loved.

Dave

Mr. Laz
04-30-2007, 10:17 AM
I think they are both equally loved.

Dave
hehe .....

The Chiefs so pretty much zero respect for the media ... for the fans.

i can understand why some of the writers would be ticked off.

Athan is trying to get into the business so he dropping to his knees at every opportunity.

neither guy is a reliable source for a person to us to make up their mind about anything Chiefs related.

pikesome
04-30-2007, 10:18 AM
so who's right

My hands are complaining as I type but, in this instance, I think Athan was right. Bowe is the kind of WR that compliments the Chiefs' game (run the bawl!), the 2 DLmen look like valuable contributors or maybe starters and the kicker has high accuracy which can't be bad. I wish they'd just hand the reigns over to Leon Liebl who I watched on the Wichita channel for years, I really like him.