PDA

View Full Version : Boy am I glad the Planet is back...

htismaqe
04-06-2001, 03:05 PM
I hit the "other" board for a couple of days...

I've never seen a bigger bunch of WHINERS, bitchy Rams BANDWAGONEERS and otherwise malcontent football know it all's in my life...

Did I mention I'm sick of hearing about how unstoppable Santana Moss is?

Gaz
04-06-2001, 03:11 PM
I am very pleased to see the Planet up again. It may take a few days for all the strayed sheep to amble home, but it will be worth the wait.

xoxo~
Gaz
Back on fertile soil.

DaWolf
04-06-2001, 03:24 PM
So, how 'bout that Santana Moss? He's pretty unstoppable, no?

:D

BIG_DADDY
04-06-2001, 03:47 PM
As some of you may know I did go over to the other BB for a few days to rattle their cage on gun control again. God I love doing that. There is no place like home though. Way too many trolls in general over there. I find this BB to be far superior for quality correspondence.

BIG DADDY

Just stoked to be back on the planet.

kcred
04-06-2001, 04:04 PM
YYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more, and same on the famous Santana Moss. His biggest value to me is KR, and that should not be a #1 choice. Then again, neither should Trent Green.

htismaqe
04-06-2001, 04:05 PM
I guess I was just getting pissed off because there seemed to be only 2 types of people there.

1) Ram's fans...
oh you guys WILL give us the 1st and 3rd for Trent Green because you HAVE to.

and

2) "We're gonna be just like St. Louis!" KC fans...
we need Trent Green/Santana Moss so that we can be just like the Rams!

Archie F. Swin
04-06-2001, 04:35 PM
its great to see the planet back in orbit . . . maybe I'll remember what I was talking about 3 weeks ago.

Raiderhader
04-06-2001, 05:01 PM
YES! I don't have to talk to myself anymore! It is so great to be back and running. TOBB was starting to get on my nerves.

Raiderhader
04-06-2001, 05:04 PM
Oh and Kyle,
you said on the other board that it won't be any trouble to manually change our post #s. Only if you are sure that it is no problem I would like that done please. I didn't talk to myself over there for no reason.

CanadaKC
04-06-2001, 05:55 PM
So glad to be here! So tired defending my points on the other BB. I'm gregneumeyer on the other BB BTW.

Luzap
04-06-2001, 06:57 PM
There's no place like home...

Luz
so good to be back...

keg in kc
04-06-2001, 07:11 PM
Star board was fun for a brief time, but I really like the bells and whistles here, as well as the talk. ;)

Warrior5
04-06-2001, 07:36 PM
OUTSTANDING!!!
There's no place like home. TOBB made me want to vomit blood. The only positive thing I saw over there was that Gaz' whoopin' boy, the infamous Jason Ernzen, has returned. He hasn't changed a bit.
Feel somewhat like I did when I returned from Kuwait.

tommykat
04-06-2001, 07:46 PM
I am a happy camper again! Whoa, that other BB. was wearing me thin. Like most have said, you couldn't even get a conversation going let alone learn what was going on with the Chiefs.
TROLLS MUST DIE..:mad:
Thanks Kyle for all the work and to everyone here that has helped. I'm home again...:cool:

Zebedee DuBois
04-06-2001, 07:57 PM
Yeah!
It is great to set foot on the new Planet again.

I monitored the Star... Whoah, some of those turds, er trolls, are relentless.

I checked out the old planet occasionally, but it was pretty bleak.... just raiderhader working on his manifesto. ;)

It's good to see everyone coming back. I noticed it was back in orbit while at work, but can't post there.

TheFly
04-06-2001, 09:14 PM
The Planet is really back? Not jus a big tease before the plug is pulled again?
;)

Logical
04-06-2001, 09:57 PM
Hallelujah,

Were back up, and I am so darn happy.

Just for that Lurker Denise,

Yes it is true I like to post frequently where the trolls are not free to roam.

And when at the other BB bait them I will, as they might as well feel the rath of He11.

High folks.

Herzig
04-06-2001, 10:23 PM
My feelings exactly....

Man...I hope Dimarco takes the Masters...It would be cool to see a new face in the mix.

morphius
04-06-2001, 10:30 PM
It was getting harder and harder to stay away from the star.

Morphius
ewww

milkman
04-07-2001, 10:04 AM
I think that anyone that visited the Star System while Klye was creating a new home planet for us, should know I am ecstatic to be back home.
I can only take so much of the trolls, and their queen, the Spinster.

KCWolfman
04-07-2001, 10:38 AM
<b>LUCY, I'M HOMMMMEEEE!!!!!!</b>

Gee, the old place looks great.

*feels like he spent a couple of weeks in Rwanda and just returned to civilization*

RedPants - If its any help, I am sure what you cant remember was some incessant rambling on how the left can make the world a better place if only we'd give more tax dollars, kill some innocent babies, and hug a few more trees.

*doesnt let the door shut behind him before he starts to get comfortable*

WisChief
04-07-2001, 10:46 AM
Yeee Hawwwwwwwwww!!!!

I think that I actually LOOKED at TOBB maybe once while this
was down and I got lucky it was the day the old addy was
posted. Went there and saw that THE PLANET IS BACK!!!!

Geez, I'm getting teary eyed ;)

Warrior5
04-07-2001, 11:57 AM
Wait a sec...feelings are for TOBB. Back to facts and analysis. Gaz! Do some engineer-type stuff about QB crushing!

The_Grand_Illusion
04-07-2001, 12:04 PM
Ditto all! The addiction continues........

TGI

Gaz
04-07-2001, 12:10 PM
The only drawback to the Planet is that we have a smaller population. True, we are blessedly free of Trolls, but the Star has a larger reservoir of opinions. I appreciate the input of folks with different perspectives and I envy the size of the Starís gene pool.

So how do we expose more people to the Planet?

xoxo~
Gaz
Hoping to skim the cream from other BBs and leave the Trolls behind.

JOhn
04-07-2001, 12:51 PM
Yeeeeee Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Good God am I glad the BB is back. I felt like I was having withdraws form not being able to read posts.

Sounds like I might need to start a 12 step program next this BB goes down. Seeing as how many of you all fell of the wagon and went to the star...lol

just Kidding, thou I did resist temptation and stay away from there.

Warrior5
04-07-2001, 01:20 PM
You could always post an "Open-line Saturday" on TOBB with the Planet link.

Since the Planet doesn't have a troll filter yet, you'd be risking a few unwanted genes over here.

However, since Jason Ernzen has returned "over there", I'm sure most Planeteers wouldn't mind inviting him over for a weekly beating.

Gaz
04-07-2001, 01:39 PM
Warrior5-

Folks have posted links to the Planet on the Star, but they are invaraibly pulled.

I would like to increase our population and get more varied opinions without the Trolls.

xoxo~
Gaz
Wants his Kate and Edith, too.

tommykat
04-07-2001, 01:47 PM
Warrior,
You are just cracking me up today. You're riding Cody has hard as me. I'm thinking he really isn't working...LOL
Paid to play? We did something wrong!:confused:

gh4chiefs
04-07-2001, 02:08 PM
Welcome back Planet and greetings to all my fellow Planet members!

Thank God! And Kyle of course :)

Bwana
04-07-2001, 03:38 PM
YES!!! Glad to have this bad boy back!! :)