PDA

View Full Version : Keitzman says all of the Chiefs picks...

htismaqe
04-30-2007, 01:17 PM
Were the "second fiddle" on their team/unit. Dwayne Bowe had Russell, McBride had Harrell, Tyler was surrounded by 1st rounders...he compared them all to Ryan Sims.

Cave Johnson
04-30-2007, 01:18 PM
KK is a moran.

chagrin
04-30-2007, 01:20 PM
McBride I can understand, Bowe had Russell though? That's pretty silly

htismaqe
04-30-2007, 01:20 PM
ROFL

He talked about Medlock's felony and Tyler's off-field issues.

And then he mentioned the "drug ring" at Arrowhead.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

siberian khatru
04-30-2007, 01:21 PM
ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Laugh all you want, but when that story breaks ... sometime before the sun explodes ... it's gonna be BIG.

KcMizzou
04-30-2007, 01:21 PM
ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFLYeah. I'm still waiting on that huge story that will "rock the NFL".

4th and Long
04-30-2007, 01:22 PM
Keitzman says
I stopped reading after that.

stlchiefs
04-30-2007, 01:23 PM
Laugh all you want, but when that story breaks ... sometime before the sun explodes ... it's gonna be BIG.

Somehow I've missed this rumor. What's up with the drug ring or is that just talk of putting Bam Morris on the Ring of Fame?

siberian khatru
I stopped reading after that.

Aw, man, that's like plugging your ears after "A priest and a rabbi walk into a bar --"

penguinz
I stopped reading after that.You sire are full of sh1t. If you had stopped reading after that you would never have opened the thread let alone post in it. :D

ZootedGranny
If Keitzman was drafting, he would've taken "Death by auto-erotic asphyxiation" first.

**** that idiot in his face.

4th and Long
04-30-2007, 01:26 PM
You sire are full of sh1t. If you had stopped reading after that you would never have opened the thread let alone post in it. :D
Hey! If I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you! :p

SNR
04-30-2007, 01:29 PM
Uhh, yeah. Most of the time when you draft players from large SEC schools, there will be more than one high-round prospect on the team. Are we supposed to only draft standouts from NAIA teams now?

What and idiot

penguinz
04-30-2007, 01:30 PM
Hey! If I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you! :p
Bring it on little man! nlm

AZORChiefFan
04-30-2007, 01:30 PM
KK couldn't hold Jack Harry's jock. Dunno really what that means. Just sounded funny.

KcMizzou
04-30-2007, 01:31 PM
KK couldn't hold Jack Harry's jock. Dunno really what that means. Just sounded funny.Jack Harry's a mean old crusty bastard.

NewChief
04-30-2007, 01:34 PM
They better release Trent and let him go to Miami, or he's going to blow the whistle on the drug ring.

Micjones
04-30-2007, 01:34 PM
Classic KK.

Swanman
04-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Dwayne Bowe had Russell

Rice had Montana, let's discount his entire career.

Emmitt Smith had a great O-line, let's take away all his records.

Also, KK needs to realize that the statement he made about Bowe could easily be turned around and said about Russell (personally, I think they're both great players so both statements would be false).

AZORChiefFan
04-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Jack Harry's a mean old crusty bastard.
With a flattop that you could land an F-15 on!!! "TEH CHIEFS ARE GETTIN TY LAW!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGG!!!!"

AZORChiefFan
04-30-2007, 01:37 PM
They better release Trent and let him go to Miami, or he's going to blow the whistle on the drug ring.
This is what KK wants. He has put this whole thing into motion when he paid that bastard from the Bengals to 'take out' Green.

4th and Long
04-30-2007, 01:37 PM
Bring it on little man! nlm
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/5753/boxing8sr6.gif

buddha
04-30-2007, 01:40 PM
Keitzman is a jackass and a fool to boot. Has he ever been right about anything? Serious question.

Those spectacular catches Bowe made last year and all the yards after those catches where thanks to the other receiver? S-t-u-p-i-d.

PastorMikH
04-30-2007, 01:42 PM
I don't know how we did on our draft prospects. I read where we did mediocre to bad. But I wasn't sure last year and read a lot of the same. At the end of the season I think we did pretty well overall. If, come Jan, these picks do like the last bunch, I'll be happy.

A lot of people were upset about Hali. I remember a ton of boos with LJ. I remember everyone was estatic aboug Sims. At this point, seems like we do better when they say we did bad.

Simply Red
04-30-2007, 01:43 PM
KK couldn't hold Jack Harry's jock. Dunno really what that means. Just sounded funny.
ROFL

AZORChiefFan
04-30-2007, 01:45 PM
I think ranking the picks right now is dum (on purpose). Or if anything they should grade em now, grade em after TC then grade halfway through the season and then at the end. Or better yet just wait till the end of next season to 'grade' the draft.

penguinz
04-30-2007, 01:46 PM
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/5753/boxing8sr6.gif
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/860/buttkickcw1.gif (http://imageshack.us)

OnTheWarpath58
04-30-2007, 01:49 PM
What a dipshit.

Tyler WAS surrounded by 1st rounders.

Last year.

His Senior season, without those players, was his best, IMO.

Baby Lee
04-30-2007, 01:51 PM
Keitzman is a jackass and a fool to boot. Has he ever been right about anything? Serious question.
His prospects for road head?

4th and Long
04-30-2007, 01:52 PM
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/860/buttkickcw1.gif (http://imageshack.us)
ouch ...

Fruit Ninja
04-30-2007, 01:53 PM
KK needs to be punched in the face

Frosty
04-30-2007, 01:54 PM
Uhh, yeah. Most of the time when you draft players from large SEC schools, there will be more than one high-round prospect on the team. Are we supposed to only draft standouts from NAIA teams now?

What and idiot

Our new TE could tell us who's good at Linfield, Williamette and Puget Sound.

Sam Hall
04-30-2007, 02:03 PM
You know he would be happy had the Chiefs drafted a Kansas State player :rolleyes:

Lzen
04-30-2007, 02:35 PM
WTF does KK know about the Chiefs and football in general? When I flip over to that station, it seems that all those guy talks about most every day is baseball.

Logical
04-30-2007, 03:18 PM
I guess I don't need validation of of my opinions by sportswriters, so this really does not bother me. I think Bowe was an outstanding value that late so I remain happy. Now our 2nd and 3rd rounders are different stories.

Thig Lyfe
04-30-2007, 03:22 PM
You know he would be happy had the Chiefs drafted a Kansas State player :rolleyes:

They took Dwayne Bowe when Yamon Figurs was still on the board?!?

Dr. Van Halen
04-30-2007, 03:26 PM
I love telling the story about how the summer that 810 was trying to get the Royals broadcasts, KK, Jack Harry, Clinkscale, and the others all lined up and talked about how they thought pro football was an inferior sport. They talked about how it was barbaric. How it was nothing compared to baseball, etc.

KK and his lot just don't like pro football. They're baseball guys and get all incredulous when they think about how popular football is.

So, it's not just a hate for Peterson. It goes deeper, which makes it extra annoying.

KK should be entirely disregarded when it comes to most sports, come to think of it.

FringeNC
04-30-2007, 03:35 PM
Even for knowledgeable analysts, it damn near impossible to evaluate a draft the day after...

Mecca
04-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Tyler got 9 sacks essentially playing by himself his senior year.......what a bum.

kcchiefsus
04-30-2007, 04:08 PM
Kietzman is a douche.

Tank Tyler had his best season this year after Lawson, Williams, and McCargo were already gone. How in the hell do they affect his play this year?

Mr. Laz
04-30-2007, 05:22 PM
Were the "second fiddle" on their team/unit. Dwayne Bowe had Russell, McBride had Harrell, Tyler was surrounded by 1st rounders...he compared them all to Ryan Sims.
i thought you didn't listen to 810 because it sucked?

didn't you tell David lane to stop posting stuff from kcchiefs.com if all he was going to do was complain about them?

KCwolf
04-30-2007, 05:23 PM
KK can relate to second fiddles......

milkman
04-30-2007, 05:26 PM
Jack Harry's a mean old crusty bastard.

So, Jack Harry is Skip Towne?

:hmmm:

GoHuge
04-30-2007, 05:53 PM
I know Kevin and he is a decent guy (off the radio) but as soon as he got about thirty seconds into his rant I went to a CD. Petro said it perfectly, we won't know for a couple of years whether or not this was a good draft. It has taken me a few years but I've slowly made that my policy as well. None of these pundits, scouts, or #1 radio show guys really know shit. It's all a guess. We've seen FA's (Brian Waters, Preist) be pro bowlers and #1 can't miss guys flop. It's all just a big crap shoot.

What I like about Petro and Danny is they'll admit when they are wrong. Kevin still hasn't told us who the other four guys that are "going down" with Morris in the big drug ring where. Err uh wait there weren't anymore. :rolleyes:

stevieray
04-30-2007, 08:34 PM
I know when I want my Chiefs news, I always defer to the tard who put on a donkey jacket at Incrisco Field.

Al Czervik
04-30-2007, 09:58 PM
I know Kevin and he is a decent guy (off the radio)

I know his ex-wife and he is a totally and complete scumbag.
To spin it any other way is BS.....

Douche Baggins
04-30-2007, 10:01 PM
I know when I want my Chiefs news, I always defer to the tard who put on a donkey jacket at Incrisco Field.

:clap:

Mecca
04-30-2007, 10:01 PM
I know his ex-wife and he is a totally and complete scumbag.
To spin it any other way is BS.....

At this time of night you need to elaborate, any sort of entertainment is good.

Sam Hall
04-30-2007, 10:06 PM
They took Dwayne Bowe when Yamon Figurs was still on the board?!?

and Yamon Figurs has more speed and he didn't play second fiddle to anyone :banghead:

boogblaster
04-30-2007, 10:11 PM
Well if you look at the whole picture it looks like this..the reason I dont like Huard is because he has small hands..thus the ball sails high on his releases..the bigger Bowe has good hands and probably will still have to reach for most of his catches ....

Sam Hall
04-30-2007, 10:20 PM
The second fiddle argument doesn't hold water when you're talking about any Div.-1 college football team. You can't blame a guy because he had talent around him. It's hard to be the best player at LSU. I also have a problem with him criticizing McBride for only starting 17 games at Tennessee. Most guys have to wait for their turn at a powerhouse program like Tennessee.

keg in kc
04-30-2007, 10:25 PM
2 o'clock is such a black hole in KC radio right now. It's hard some days to tell which is worse, Kietzman's show with all their self-aggrandizing, or Neal and Marty and their generally dull vanilla show. And with both shows, it usually seems more about the hosts and their opinions than the teams they're supposed to cover. When there are interviews it's okay, but the other 3 hours of the show...

I've been considering listening to 810's FM espn radio outlet instead. 97.3.

It's a shame, because the afternoon drive really needs a strong, interesting show, because there's some decent radio the rest of the day. DA's show in the AM is okay in small doses. Grunhard's show is also bearable, particularly in football season. I like Petro's show from 11-2 on 810, and I like the 610 evening show from 6-9. I just wish there was something worth listening to at 2.

Sam Hall
04-30-2007, 10:32 PM
The guy shouldn't be allowed to talk about the Big XII North because he has such an enormous bias. And we know Keitzmann doesn't like the Chiefs because Carl tried to get Keitzmann fired for comparing him to the Raiders, hardly a wise comparison to make.

Spicy McHaggis
05-01-2007, 01:27 AM

The argument really holds no water. Harrell went down with an injury in I think the third game of the season. McBride played without him and did well, Tyler lost the three first rounders he played with in 05 and had success without them and I really don't see the big deal about Bowe having a quarterback that could get him the ball. If anything KK should have argued that Craig Davis was the reason Bowe had a good season. Although to me it's apparent Bowe is by far the superior reciever.

If he's going to spout off irrelevant arguments he should back them up a bit. Petro at least has done his homework on the draft.

BCD
05-01-2007, 01:29 AM
Dwayne Bowe had Russell? So, Russell caught the ball, broke tackles, and got yards after the catch? What a ****ing sphinctor...

keg in kc
05-01-2007, 01:40 AM
Dwayne Bowe had Russell? So, Russell caught the ball, broke tackles, and got yards after the catch? What a ****ing sphinctor...He was the next Elvis Grbac.

BCD
05-01-2007, 01:59 AM
He was the next Elvis Grbac.
ROFL

KCChiefsMan
05-01-2007, 02:06 AM
I like to think that Russel had bowe....

htismaqe
05-01-2007, 07:39 AM
i thought you didn't listen to 810 because it sucked?

didn't you tell David lane to stop posting stuff from kcchiefs.com if all he was going to do was complain about them?

I listent to 810 all the time. "Suck" is a relative term. Keitzman talking Chiefs "sucks" LESS than Neil and Marty talking NASCAR or the two dummies on 1460 here in Des Moines talking Iowa Stars Hockey...

And no, I've never addressed Dave Lane personally about ANYTHING. And I've never asked shaneo69 to stop posting stuff from the Chiefs website. It's far too entertaining to watch him whine about it.

htismaqe
05-01-2007, 07:41 AM
Petro at least has done his homework on the draft.

It doesnt' take much homework to tell the fans they're stupid

:D

StcChief
05-01-2007, 07:44 AM
Keitzman says all of the Chiefs picks

If he's wrong can he be fired or have his pay docked.

Frankie
05-01-2007, 08:38 AM
Were the "second fiddle" on their team/unit..... Tyler was surrounded by 1st rounders...he compared them all to Ryan Sims.
This is pure bullshit. I haven't read five pages of replies so if someone else has pointed this out I apologize. But didn't all the "first rounders" surrounding Tyler get drafted in 06? Didn't Tyler have one of his BEST seasons in 07?

OnTheWarpath58
05-01-2007, 08:43 AM
This is pure bullshit. I haven't read five pages of replies so if someone else has pointed this out I apologize. But didn't all the "first rounders" surrounding Tyler get drafted in 06? Didn't Tyler have one of his BEST seasons in 07?

It's been mentioned several times, but is dead on.

KK is a dipshit, plain and simple.

Mecca
05-01-2007, 08:50 AM
Craig Davis wasn't even the 2nd best reciever on LSU.....San Diego fans I'm sure are pleased.

Chiefnj
05-01-2007, 09:19 AM

Yes, all the first rounders were taken last year. Tyler had great individual statistics this year, but the team statistics were horrible.

ESPNU replayed the Georgia Tech/Carolina game about two weeks ago. Calvin Johnson's performance was nothing short of amazing. I tried to keep an eye on Tyler since the Chiefs were in need of a DT and in that game he didn't do much at all.

Bowser
05-01-2007, 09:30 AM
Keitzman and his buddy Jack Harry have a disdain for everything Chiefs related, period. Add in his whiny I'm-never-wrong diatribes, and he becomes unlistenable.

And really, if the Royals had been allowed to have their downtown ballpark, this would have been and outstanding draft in KK's eyes.

HMc
05-01-2007, 09:35 AM
marvin harrison and reggie wayne are such phonies!