PDA

View Full Version : To reaper and ultra

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Mecca
06-12-2007, 09:07 PM
The refs are suppose to be treating things more real like DQing guys for not following rules and counting 3 if a guy doesn't get his shoulder up.......

It might be a botch on both of them.

Ultra Peanut
06-12-2007, 09:11 PM
Yeah, but I can't believe that's how it was supposed to end, and you'd think he would realize that rather than going all "RING THE DAMN BELL!" over a stomp after a five count as if he were Vince in Montreal or something.

Nice effort on the save by the wrestlers, though.

"Ring the bell. Ringthebell, ringthebell, ringthebell... RING THE BELL!!!!!!!!" LMAO

Frankly, I don't really rate Scott Armstrong very highly, anyways.

keg in kc
06-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Uh.......

Benoit is in a tag tonight and on Smackdown there is....*Announced for later tonight: WWE United States champion MVP vs. Batista and WWE World champion Edge vs. Ric Flair.

So I don't know where you got that match info from.http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/3750/105/

and

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/4749

probably both from Meltzer: http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/headlines/default.asp?aID=19853

Smackdown main event for tomorrow in Philadelphia

It was announced on the Canadian version of Raw that the main event for Smackdown, taped tomorrow and airing on Friday, would be Chris Benoit (final appearance) & Batista vs. Edge & MVP. (thanks to Devin Cutting)So...talk to Meltzer...

Mecca
06-12-2007, 09:15 PM
Well that's wrong cause I read the spoiler and it's what I posted.

Mecca
06-13-2007, 07:07 PM
Bryan Alvarez (www.f4wonline.com) asked a source why Mr. Kennedy was moved to Raw with an easy set-up for a feud with Edge intact. He was told Hunter complained about Raw not having enough heels.

Ken's ****ed.

unothadeal
06-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Bryan Alvarez (www.f4wonline.com) asked a source why Mr. Kennedy was moved to Raw with an easy set-up for a feud with Edge intact. He was told Hunter complained about Raw not having enough heels.

Ken's ****ed.
That's kind of true. Who do they have?
Orton
Cena?
Lashley?
Carlito
Umaga

Ultra Peanut
06-13-2007, 08:20 PM
There's a pretty severe lack of credible heels in WWE, in general.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with them becoming watered-down, soulless faces as soon as they get over with the crowd, or anything...

Mecca
06-13-2007, 08:24 PM
It's more than Smackdown has.....Kennedy would have been a main player on Smackdown on Raw he's the 7th guy....

unothadeal
06-13-2007, 10:26 PM
This is one of the most stupid, unimaginative, unrealistic storylines WWE has ever done

But I'll be damned if I miss a show within the next few months.

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-16-2007, 04:32 AM
Sensational Sherri died:

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/55805/Sensational-Sherri-Martel-Passes-Away.htm

:(

Reaper16
06-16-2007, 10:05 AM
Sensational Sherri died:

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/55805/Sensational-Sherri-Martel-Passes-Away.htm

How long has Larry Csonka been doing pop-culture journalism?

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-16-2007, 10:09 AM
How long has Larry Csonka been doing pop-culture journalism?

HTFWIK :shrug:

unothadeal
06-16-2007, 06:15 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gwKoh4QfXss"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gwKoh4QfXss" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

unothadeal
06-17-2007, 11:08 AM
WWE Supplement Draft:
Pick 1 - Raw gets Kendrick and London
Pick 2 - Smackdown gets Kenny Dykstra
Pick 3 - ECW gets Viscera
Pick 4 - Raw gets Sandman
Pick 5 - Smackdown gets Hardcore Holly
Pick 6 - ECW gets The Miz
Pick 7 - Raw gets Daivari
Pick 8 - Smackdown gets The Major Brothers
Pick 9 - Raw gets William Regal
Pick 10 - Smackdown gets Victoria
Pick 11 - Raw gets Jillian Hall
Pick 12 - Smackdown gets Eugene
Pick 13 - ECW gets Johnny Nitro

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-17-2007, 11:38 AM
WWE Supplement Draft:
Pick 1 - Raw gets Kendrick and London
Pick 2 - Smackdown gts Kenny Dykstra
Pick 3 - ECW gets Viscera
Pick 4 - Raw gets Sandman
Pick 5 - Smackdown gets Hardcore Holly

Raw wins again with Londrick. Maybe Big Vis will get a little push...ROFL

unothadeal
06-17-2007, 11:53 AM
E-C-Dub's getting screwed

unothadeal
06-17-2007, 11:55 AM
One thing I don't get about the supplement draft is the fact that the shows are selecting mid-carders. This is from WWE.com:

"With its second pick of the Supplemental Draft, SmackDown raids the ECW roster by selecting Hardcore Holly."

Why wouldn't they take the main eventers if they are selecting? Is there a rule I'm missing. BTW I know the draft is fixed it just seems stupid to have the brands select these people.

Ultra Peanut
06-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Slammiversary was fun. Some good matches, a very pleasant surprise with Low-Ki's appearance, and a nice -- if somewhat poorly received -- choice to fill the main event in Harris. Sure, Angle winning again after the title was vacated, Harris being picked rather than just winning the match, someone no one care's about turning heel by NOT being a chauvinist pig, Lethal winning over Sabin with no buildup, and Shelley AND Sabin getting jobbed out to Backlund were all dumb moves, but really, it goes without saying that TNA's booking is utterly senseless at this point.

If I had to guess, I'd put the crowd in the 4,000 area, but those that were there were really into it. They even made the Wychek match fairly enjoyable, and the "3D sucks!" chant was admirable. The "TNA! TNA! TNA!" chant whenever anyone went outside was just as tiring in person as it is on TV, though. "Woo, we're the only promotion that's ever heard of a plancha!"

Some guy tried to start a "Hot and spicy!" chant during the Sting-Daniels <strike>match</strike> squash. LMAO

Sensational Sherri died:

:(I'm just going to repeat what I said when I found out (during the HBK-Hart ladder match on the Ladder Match DVD, no less): Fuu*******.

She was awesome.

Ultra Peanut
06-18-2007, 05:13 PM
Somebody already has the entirety of Slammiversary up on Dailymotion. LMAO

Here are a couple of videos I took. I'm such a rebel!

<div><object width="400" height="316"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/5eOEjvROYisIbgi9Z"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/5eOEjvROYisIbgi9Z" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="316" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2b86r_slammiversary-abyss-entrance">Slammiversary - Abyss entrance</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/ultrapeanut">ultrapeanut</a></i></div>

<div><object width="425" height="335"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/6W65epIFuiFPHgibr"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/6W65epIFuiFPHgibr" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="335" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2b899_slammiversary-aj-bump-from-the-pena">Slammiversary - AJ Bump from the Penalty Box</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/ultrapeanut">ultrapeanut</a></i></div>

Sadly, and I just found this quote, it can be summed up as follows:

How can a PPV contain so much good wrestling and not be considered anything other than something to watch for the trainwreck factor?

As for the draft, I'm actually pretty satisfied, aside from a few things. Yeah, Smackdown got raped, but I like the overall distribution of talent, for the most part.

Ultra Peanut
06-18-2007, 08:00 PM
BAH GAWD THAT WIG HAS A FAMILY!

KENNEDY'S A HEEL! KENNEDY'S A HEEL!

Reaper16
06-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Kennedy is superb on the mic.

Ultra Peanut
06-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Thank God they're showing this again!

NEVAR FORGET

Ultra Peanut
06-18-2007, 08:56 PM
Burning inside my light, BITCH!

Speaking of bitches...

Reaper16
06-18-2007, 09:55 PM
That RKO was pretty sweet actually. I hope Orton wins on Sunday so that I can puke harder when HHH beats him @ SS for the strap in his 1st match back.

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-19-2007, 08:14 AM
Burning inside my light, BITCH!

Speaking of bitches...

That was a sweet RKO. The duck under the ropes was nice.

Of course, this points to a Cena retention since the heels won, but who are we kidding on that front?

Hopefully Foley eats the pin.

Honestly, WTF was the point of his match tonight :shake:

But...no one wears a suit worse than Mick Foley.....right here in Richmond Virginia :thumb:

Planetman
06-19-2007, 08:20 AM
HAHAHAHA!!! Kids are great!
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9CRNUVyUMMo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9CRNUVyUMMo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ultra Peanut
06-19-2007, 07:56 PM
Well, I just read an Impact/Victory Road spoiler that pisses me the hell off, but then, what's new?

SPOILER: <font color="#f1f1f1">Joe wins the X-Division title at some point, leading to a waaaaacky Joe/Angle vs. Team 3D "All titles on the line" main event at Victory Road. That doesn't reek of Russo at allll.</font>

On the bright side, ECW should be great tonight. Sort of a miniature tournament, with Benoit facing Burke and Punk facing Monty to advance to the title match at Vengeance.

I can't wait to see Nitro and Miz (that's right, I said it; he's becoming a pretty decent wrestler, somehow) debut.

Ultra Peanut
06-19-2007, 09:33 PM
LOL DEAD VINCE stuff aside, that was yet another really solid ECW. Punk-Benoit should be a lot of fun, and I can't wait to see where they're going with all of this.

And for a squash match, Nitro-Guido was quite good.

Oh, shit: (http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publish/article_20583.shtml)

TNA News: Konnan and Kilings quit TNA tonight
By Wade Keller, Torch editor
Jun 19, 2007, 22:14

Going into tonight's Impact tapings, there were rumors of some potential blow-ups. Konnan was upset at TNA for what he felt wasn't ample support for his health problems. Ron Killings, who is friends with Konnan, was also unhappy with his pay and status with the company. Both quit before tonight's TV tapings. The potential of Konnan quitting was known before Sunday's PPV and may have been the reason behind LAX jobbing and otherwise not being featured much on the fifth anniversary PPV.

Both Killings and Konnan will work for AAA in Mexico, joining former TNA wrestler Sean Waltman who has been touring there regularly lately. I hope sane heads prevail (At TNA? Laffo.) and they realize that Homicide and Hernandez are more than capable of getting themselves over if they're actually given the opportunity.

unothadeal
06-19-2007, 09:59 PM
Punk-Benoit should be a lot of fun.
Who's heel?

Ultra Peanut
06-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Who's heel?Scott Armstrong.

keg in kc
06-20-2007, 04:16 PM
My guess is Punk's making a heel turn. Huge match for him, either way.

Cor Von almost killed him last night. That was one ugly botch.

I'm getting sick of the Vince shit. It was cool for an 'oh shit' moment, but they've made it too serious and it's taking away from the shows. They've ruined what could've been a classic wacky angle.

Ultra Peanut
06-21-2007, 09:42 PM
Oh, awesome. They've hotshotted the X-Division title to someone who doesn't need it on THE VERY NEXT BROADCAST after the young guy who's finally gained some momentum wins it. All to set up a hackneyed, gimmicky main event that will do nothing to boost buyrates for the PPV.

If I had a fork and Vince Russo/Dutch Mantel/Dixie Carter standing nearby, I would go to ****ing town.

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2007, 09:12 PM
ummmmmmmmm, ummmmmmm...

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2007/jun/21/ex-wrestler-jericho-to-show-his-nice-side-at/

Jericho said he won't compete in an MMA event, but he has been considering a return to wrestling.

"I just needed a break, man, that's all," he said. "I wrestled for 15 years straight. It's a tough schedule, it's a tough grind, both physically, but mostly mentally. I was very burned out on the mental side of things. I needed to get away and clear my head. You never know what might happen over the next six months, the next year or so.":grovel: :grovel: :grovel: :grovel: :grovel: :grovel: :grovel: :grovel: :grovel: :grovel:

Also, THANK GOD:

Here are some details about Ashley Massaro and Survivor. Massaro left for the show last weekend and will be taping for 40 days in China. Even when she's eliminated, she has to remain in a undisclosed location. Apparently, Survivor officials do not want Massaro to return to WWE television until the Survivor season has concluded when it runs this fall/winter. Don't expect Massaro back until January of 2008. Massaro was also telling people that she was going to be doing a WWE film to cover up London's error of leaking the Survivor info.

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 06:19 PM
I think Lawler's a heel again.

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 06:39 PM
I think Lawler's a heel again.
How so?

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 06:40 PM
He's taking the heel point of view again, for some reason. Not that I'm complaining, or anything.

Bobby gonna be da Double Double E Tampion!

Benoit-Punk baybay!

OH WHAT THE ****

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 06:45 PM
This is ****ed. Benoit/Punk is the reason I ordered this.

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 06:46 PM
Benoit-Punk is the reason I, uh... "ordered" this, too.

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 06:47 PM
LMAO

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 06:52 PM
Weird.

Also, **** the retarded crowd. Chanting "We want Benoit!" while calling a move Benoit would be doing "Boooooring!" is the height of stupidity.

"I don't think Michaels gave up," is an incredibly ironic line, in retrospect. God, I marked out SO HARD for that match.

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 06:57 PM
RICKY STEAMBOAT! GET HIM JAY!

Santino's theme is ****ing awesome.

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 07:03 PM
Hahahaha, now THAT is how you get your IC champion over! The first face win of the night comes from the guy getting battered to death and the ref DQing the heel on a five count.

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 07:03 PM
I really hate that ref

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 07:04 PM
"You ****ed up!" chant from the crowd. LMAO

What a humdrum first hour. A decent tag match, a mediocre cruiserweight match, a decent but short match that was a tossed-together backup plan, and an Umaga squash (anti-squash?).

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 07:12 PM
ONE TWO
You hear the clock tickin'
TICK TOCK
You about to stop livin'
TICK TOCK
I want you to remember me
TICK TOCK
But the dead don't have no memory
I'M COMIN'!

This should be good, at least.

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 07:23 PM
JBL sucks at his job. "You know, those chops...they hurt you"
Not to mention all the annoying references to old school wrestlers nobody cares about.

This just in: According to John this Ric Flair match is historic. When in reality, it will be forgotten by SummerSlam.

Rant over.

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 07:27 PM
JBL sucks at his job. Nnnnnnno.

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 07:28 PM
HAHAHA The Sarge!!

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Isn't... isn't their entire gimmick based around being from a time when footage was in black and white?

Deuce is all, "Da--DADDY?!"

Holy shit, Snuka is awful. One could even say he's killin' me.

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Yeah, I was thinking that too.

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 07:35 PM
Are they that low on tag teams at SmackDown that they're bringing in two 80 year olds

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 07:35 PM
This makes me pine for Backlund-Shelley. As sad as it is seeing an old guy go over a young guy, it's much more tolerable when the old guy's actually in good shape and can work a match.

Shit, this makes me pine for VKM-Bashams.

Are they that low on tag teams at SmackDown that they're bringing in two 80 year oldsI dunno. This is really inexplicable.

Deuce and, "Daddy, no!"

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 07:44 PM
ORGASMIC PYRO

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 07:48 PM
They're going to find a way for Batista to lose but still get another shot at the title. I'm calling a count out.

Mecca
06-24-2007, 07:50 PM
You guys should have pulled the news, it was out this morning that Benoit missed the house show yesterday due to a family emergency and may not be on the PPV.

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 07:56 PM
I don't really mind Tuesday Nitro.

Well, for the one week it exists.

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 08:03 PM
They're going to find a way for Batista to lose but still get another shot at the title. No way, dude...

Oh, snap! I'm channeling Jim Cornette, and you've gotta get back in the ring, playa!

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 08:04 PM
YAY!

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 08:06 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha.

batista am retarted

Mecca
06-24-2007, 08:07 PM
Don't be surprised if Nitro holds that for awhile.....There are various reports that say the WWE is much higher on Cor Von, Burke and Nitro than they are Punk.

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 08:24 PM
So unless Vince comes running out to win this match, the only title that will change hands, aside from the one that was vacant, is the Piss Break Championship. LMAO

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 08:28 PM
ALL HAIL KING BOOKAH! ALL HAIL KING BOOKAH!

THE KING OF CHOMPIONS!

HolmeZz
06-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Ahhhhhhhh, Book's from Houston too.

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 08:30 PM
HEY!

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 08:32 PM
I know I shouldn't, but I'm going to anyway. I'm expecting this match to be good.

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 08:34 PM
Lashley [trying to] turn heel?

HolmeZz
I know I shouldn't, but I'm going to anyway. I'm expecting this match to be good.

You'd have to hope, given how lousy this PPV's been. I'd like to see Booker win. It's in Houston and it'd allow for an actual belt to change hands.

Ultra Peanut
FLYING TO THE TAMPIONSHIP

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 08:36 PM
So far so good IMO

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 08:37 PM
That's one...

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 08:39 PM
Sucks to be Lashley LMAO

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 08:40 PM
RKO!!!!!!!!!!!

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 08:41 PM
What could have been...

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 08:43 PM
HOLY CRAP HE OVERCAME THE ODDS

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

CENA BLESS US! EVERY ONE OF US!

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 08:45 PM
Hey, it was like watching a WWE All-Star Game: Nobody gives a shit because the outcome <strike>doesn't matter</strike> is a foregone conclusion.

All in all, I'd have to rate this pay-per-view right alongside classics like nWo Souled Out '97.

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Look at it this way. At least we didn't get 3 VKM tributes from each brand.

Ultra Peanut
06-24-2007, 08:48 PM
Yeah, they're saving that for tomorrow night. LMAO

HolmeZz
06-24-2007, 08:49 PM
One of the worst pay per views you'll ever see. The WWE should make everything right again and give a refund to everyone who paid for the PPV or bought a ticket.

I didn't even pay and I want a refund.

unothadeal
06-24-2007, 09:00 PM
I feel like a sucker.

Reaper16
06-24-2007, 09:12 PM
One of the worst pay per views you'll ever see. The WWE should make everything right again and give a refund to everyone who paid for the PPV or bought a ticket.

I didn't even pay and I want a refund.
LOL Yes. Agreement. I would be a raving lunatic drunk on rage and fueled by the bitter scent of my own possessions being burned in a sacrificial fire rite to atone for sins that I did not commit but suffered from anyway if I had purchased Vengeance.

I can only think of one other PPV worse than this one:

the next WWE ppv. [Spoilers: Cena retains]

Mecca
06-25-2007, 01:26 AM
Cena will always retain if you ever buy a show to see him lose.........you're wasting money. They already have planned fueds for him for 2008.....he is HOGAN.

Ultra Peanut
06-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Who else wants to just chill out, watch Raw, and laugh at the goofy shit that will surely follow?

Boy oh boy, Raw's going to be... silly...

Ultra Peanut
06-25-2007, 06:04 PM
Four minutes update: crying.

Ultra Peanut
06-25-2007, 06:40 PM
I hate the Marine John Cena, Mr. Hulk Hogan 2007 BACK OFF JACK OFF FART JUICE.

The man, John Cena, is a good person, with all of the respect in the world for the business and the people in it. :deevee:

unothadeal
06-26-2007, 01:09 AM
Who else wants to just chill out, watch Raw, and laugh at the goofy shit that will surely follow?

Boy oh boy, Raw's going to be... silly...

You've gotta feel like a dick.

Ultra Peanut
06-26-2007, 05:11 AM
I think you misinterpreted my post. It was intended to convey how my thought process changed as I found out the news.

Ultra Peanut
06-26-2007, 08:56 AM
Notes on tonight's WWE TV show in San Antonio
by Dave Meltzer
Dave@wrestlingobserver.com

The lack of an understandable explanation to the circumstances of the death of Chris, Nancy and Daniel Benoit has left virtually the entire wrestling community reeling.

Within WWE, the obvious questions and lack of answers are no different from fans and most of his long-time friends.

Vince McMahon was the inspiring general both to the wrestlers as well as the office staff all day yesterday. He held it together and was a rock of strength for much of the talent, which because of their admiration and in many cases love for Benoit, were saddened, perplexed and having an incredibly difficult time dealing with it.

Vince made the decision to run Smackdown and ECW tapings tonight without any angles or backstage storylines. The show will consist of straight wrestling matches and like last night, the original shows were scrapped. The attempt to put together a show was difficult because the crew and creative staff were said to be both emotionally and physically wrecked after yesterday.

The belief is they will brief viewers on what happened early in the show, and then product two low key shows of nothing but matches.The sad part is, two shows of nothing but wrestling would have sounded unbelievably great two days ago.

Ultra Peanut
06-26-2007, 01:00 PM
This is lost in the shuffle of that ridiculous other thread, but the profile of "family annihilators" is eerie:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/266087/the_family_annihilator_fathers_who.html

At the heart of this is a question wrapped in such complexity that it can never be satisfactorily answered. What drives an individual to carry out an act of such unspeakable brutality against his or her own children? Is it hatred or despair, revenge or a madly possessive love? And what - if anything - can be done to prevent it?

The subject has been most widely studied in America, where there are 10 murder-suicides each week. According to Professor Jack Levin, a leading expert from North-Eastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, the most significant factors are family break-up, male sexual jealousy, a need to be in control and extreme possessiveness.

'The profile of a family annihilator is a middle-aged man, a good provider who would appear to neighbours to be a dedicated husband and a devoted father,' Levin said. 'He quite often tends to be quite isolated. He is often profoundly dedicated to his family, but has few friends of his own or a support system out with the family. He will have suffered some prolonged frustration and feelings of inadequacy, but then suffers some catastrophic loss. It is usually financial or the loss of a relationship. He doesn't hate his children, but he often hates his wife and blames her for his miserable life. He feels an overwhelming sense of his own powerlessness. He wants to execute revenge and the motive is almost always to "get even".'

Research from the States shows that family annihilators rarely have a prior criminal record. However, many experts believe there is often a prior pattern of domestic abuse. A report published two years ago in Britain by Women's Aid, called Twenty-nine child homicides, found that, out of 13 families studied, domestic violence was a feature in 11. In one of the other two cases, the mother spoke of her ex-partner's obsessively controlling behaviour.

'To the outside world, these crimes seem to come out of nowhere,' continued Levin. 'The perpetrators have not previously been involved in criminal behaviour. Nor do they tend to be on drugs or drinking heavily when they commit the crime. However, if psychologists had seen them in advance, they would have spotted the warning signs. They would have noticed how the person reacted to things not going his way - the irrational rage and the blaming of others. These people often also regard their partner and children as their own possessions.'

Reaper16
06-26-2007, 08:41 PM
CM Punk vs Elijah Burke -- Best 2 out of 3 falls! I can't wait to see this.

Ultra Peanut
06-26-2007, 11:34 PM
Classy intro by Vince, yet again.

Nitro must still feel incredibly weirded out by this whole ordeal. As irritated as I was when Cena's song started, the match itself was fairly decent, and Nitro didn't look like a chump. Hulking up is annoying, but at least he managed to delay the inevitable. Nitro's interview shortly thereafter was probably one of his best, which isn't saying much at all.

The Punk-Burke finish was great. Pin, counter, counter, counter, counter, BRIDGE, attempted backslide... GO 2 SREEPU! It was like being back in the mid-to-late '90s watching a WCW cruiserweight match. Not just a little bit of a Benoit-Malenko influence there.

I guess they're setting up Punk to win the title and have the sort of run Benoit was going to have, though obviously with a few different variables.

Ultra Peanut
07-02-2007, 07:33 AM
Okay, TONIGHT's Raw will be super silly happy fun time.

I hope.

Also, the champs are ON THE ROAD AGAIN!

http://imgred.com/http://cr0y.mirror.waffleimages.com/files/48/48a783e1351efa8a14a279d811f4941253144158.jpg

shrek6849
07-02-2007, 07:09 PM
Already throwing Kennedy and Cena together?

keg in kc
07-02-2007, 07:13 PM
Cena's my hero.

Mister......Colostomy Bag!

rofl

HolmeZz
07-02-2007, 07:13 PM
This reeks of elimination chamber.

keg in kc
07-02-2007, 07:14 PM
This reeks of elimination chamber.God I hope not.

Thank god it's not Thursday, I'd be fearing a king of the mountain match.

shrek6849
07-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Cena's my hero.

Mister......Colostomy Bag!

rofl

Come on, you'd have to root for Kennedy to get the strap off Cena, admit it! ;)

keg in kc
07-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Come on, you'd have to root for Kennedy to get the strap off Cena, admit it!You know the way all the smarks are with Cena? That's how I am with Kennedy. I just can't stand him. I think he sucks on the mic, and I don't think he's very good in the ring.

Different strokes for different folks. Maybe he'll grow on my in time. Stranger things have happened. I hated Cena 4 years ago, now he's tolerable.

HolmeZz
07-02-2007, 07:25 PM
I happen to think Kennedy's overrated too. I think he only looks better because there's a severe lack of quality presently in the WWE.

unothadeal
07-02-2007, 07:32 PM
I think he only looks better because there's a severe lack of quality presently in the WWE.
Bingo. He'd be a mid-carder at best in the Attitude Era

keg in kc
07-02-2007, 07:34 PM
This Raw's really starting well. Opening segment was strong, and I think Hardy/Orton could be a nice little match. Getting away from all the bizarre "Vince is dead!" bullshit and just focusing on a good show with the talent being the focus might be a good thing after all.

unothadeal
07-02-2007, 07:38 PM
I know it wasn't really his idea, but so far Regal is doing a better job tonight, than Coach has done his entire career.

keg in kc
07-02-2007, 08:31 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!!

Go Super Crazy!

Mecca
07-02-2007, 08:33 PM
That Super Crazy thing was horrendous booking......lets take a guy Smackdown made into something and totally job him.....

But of course they'll push bland as all hell Bobby Lashley.

keg in kc
07-02-2007, 08:40 PM
It was straight out of booking 101. He got his heel ass pimp-slapped because he was arrogant. Crowd loved it. Won't affect his future at all.

ROFL @ Sandman & Carlito

dirk digler
07-02-2007, 08:43 PM
That Super Crazy thing was horrendous booking......lets take a guy Smackdown made into something and totally job him.....

But of course they'll push bland as all hell Bobby Lashley.

I figured Kennedy is still hurt. Didn't he have a major injury?

keg in kc
07-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Hmm, TNA at Memorial Hall on August 4th. Wonder if anybody will go.

keg in kc
07-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Blaster wins. I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Mecca
07-02-2007, 09:10 PM
I figured Kennedy is still hurt. Didn't he have a major injury?

His injury ended up not being nearly as bad as they first thought it was, he was due to come back right around now.

dirk digler
07-02-2007, 09:12 PM
His injury ended up not being nearly as bad as they first thought it was, he was due to come back right around now.

Thanks.

I see now they are starting to promote HHH's return. Yippee. :rolleyes:

keg in kc
07-02-2007, 09:14 PM
I see now they are starting to promote HHH's return. Yippee. Yeah, the Helmsley vignettes don't give much hope for the future development of talent. I don't generally wish injury ills on someone, but I'm almost hoping he's drinking water from Mike Sweeney's well.

I expected the turn at the end (although I wasn't sure it was going to be Lashley or Cena) but I couldn't tell whether Lashley's going heel or not.

Mecca
07-02-2007, 09:22 PM
The HHH/Orton match at Summerslam might not be happening at all. HHH is of the opinion that Orton is the strongest heel on Raw right now, and if he (HHH) comes back and pins him then it's not the right thing for business. HHH is pushing for Orton to take the title from Cena, believing Cena doesn't the need the belt and also thinking that Cena would be more over without it because he wouldn't get the backlash from being champion. HHH also thinks there is more money with Cena chasing Orton rather than defending against Orton. The feeling now is that HHH/Orton will take place at Survivor Series or Mania.

-Observer.

H is pining to get the belt off Cena so he can burry 2 guys instead of 1 in his return....

dirk digler
07-02-2007, 09:36 PM
The HHH/Orton match at Summerslam might not be happening at all. HHH is of the opinion that Orton is the strongest heel on Raw right now, and if he (HHH) comes back and pins him then it's not the right thing for business. HHH is pushing for Orton to take the title from Cena, believing Cena doesn't the need the belt and also thinking that Cena would be more over without it because he wouldn't get the backlash from being champion. HHH also thinks there is more money with Cena chasing Orton rather than defending against Orton. The feeling now is that HHH/Orton will take place at Survivor Series or Mania.

-Observer.

H is pining to get the belt off Cena so he can burry 2 guys instead of 1 in his return....

Was there any doubt? I knew the minute HHH comes back he would win the title back. Good times.

keg in kc
07-02-2007, 09:38 PM
If I remember right, Cena's threatening his 'reign of doom' and at 30, I think, he's already held the belt nearly as much as HHH has during his whole career.

Not that that has anything to do with it. No, not that. Impossible.

Mecca
07-02-2007, 09:40 PM
He's actually already passed H's longest reign.

HolmeZz
07-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Orton's probably the most talented guy they've got going. He just gets held back because he's also probably the biggest dick on the roster. Completely immature kid.

dirk digler
07-02-2007, 09:58 PM
If I remember right, Cena's threatening his 'reign of doom' and at 30, I think, he's already held the belt nearly as much as HHH has during his whole career.

Not that that has anything to do with it. No, not that. Impossible.

Couldn't possibly be.

Ultra Peanut
07-03-2007, 02:06 AM
SUPER CRAZY WAS ROBBED

Why the hell are they wasting Cena-Lashley on the GAB?

I mean, I'm someone who's loved the Great American Bash, conceptually, if only because of the Benoit-Sullivan Falls Anywhere match in '96, but still, it's a completely unimportant PPV.

Ultra Peanut
07-03-2007, 08:11 AM
For those who aren't aware, Angle beat Lesnar for the "IWGP title," which Lesnar had been holding onto ever since he had a falling out with NJPW due to pay issues. At this point, it's basically no more than a replica belt, but here's the fun part: Angle showed up with it at the Impact tapings. LMAO

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z53/MGHour/Wrestling%20Images/TNA/Kurt%20Angle/Angle1.jpg

keg in kc
07-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Solid ECW show tonight. Two weeks in a row.

Sign of the end times?

Punk/Nitro feud could run out the year if they play their cards right. I like having the young talent main eventing.

Ultra Peanut
07-10-2007, 08:19 PM
It's BIG DADDY V, being accompanied by his TITTAYS.

Ultra Peanut
07-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Holy crap, this show is packed.

Reaper16
07-11-2007, 12:06 AM
Koji Clutch + Welcome to Chicago.... + Viscera Tits + Burke being his entertaining self = win

keg in kc
07-11-2007, 12:19 AM
I thought the show sucked tonight. I've seen Punk and Richards too many times, I hate Stryker when he has the chalkboard and desk, and having to witness Boogeyman and then Boob Daddy V was just too much. Hopefully they have a strong go-home show next week.

Ultra Peanut
07-16-2007, 07:59 PM
A kingdom cannot be split down the middle; it defies the very nature of monarchy!

shrek6849
07-16-2007, 08:04 PM
Rhodes kid looks like he has some in-ring talent.

HolmeZz
07-16-2007, 08:04 PM
Rhodes kid looks like he has some in-ring talent.

He's looked pretty awful to me.

Ultra Peanut
07-17-2007, 11:32 PM
Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown.

HolmeZz
07-17-2007, 11:34 PM
Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown. Don't watch Smackdown.

And don't go to friggin' wwe.com. Why they spoil their own show is beyond me.

Reaper16
07-17-2007, 11:39 PM
I find it disgusting that I want Batista to actually win a match. Anyone but Khali; ugh.

Mecca
07-18-2007, 12:01 AM
The Smackdown curse......all their champions always get injured.......

How about that hip John Morrison?

keg in kc
07-20-2007, 11:00 PM
OMFG

Cena vs. Dragon!!!

rofl

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nf-kiUcAdVI&mode=related&search=

shrek6849
07-20-2007, 11:16 PM
Cena's debut - on Smackdown against Angle.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xfl8vChnMi0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xfl8vChnMi0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

shrek6849
07-20-2007, 11:18 PM
It's kind of weird, I still think that is/was Cena's best match. He looked like a different wrestler in that match.

HolmeZz
07-20-2007, 11:47 PM
Khali's gonna be the first world champion to ever successfully defend his title without having to bend his knees.

Ultra Peanut
07-22-2007, 10:06 PM
http://imgred.com/http://kalleboo.mirror.waffleimages.com/files/78/78f04170edf6bb06dfc726e47d09245c7a052188.jpg

Ultra Peanut
07-25-2007, 09:56 PM
ECW was really good yet again. And Stevie showed us! We saw!

keg in kc
07-25-2007, 10:50 PM
ECW was really good yet again. And Stevie showed us! We saw!But apparently had the second lowest rating in the history of the show.

Mecca
07-25-2007, 10:56 PM
Which is still a good rating on sci fi........A lot of WWE fans are very annoying they're the kind of people that don't watch ECW or Smackdown cause they wanna see Cena and the like.

keg in kc
07-25-2007, 11:51 PM
Which is still a good rating on sci fi........A lot of WWE fans are very annoying they're the kind of people that don't watch ECW or Smackdown cause they wanna see Cena and the like.Raw ratings are down significantly too. It looks like it's a trend. We'll see if it's just because it's summer or if there's more to it.

Mecca
07-26-2007, 12:16 AM
Well bland storylines for one........I can pretty much tell you what's going to happen before anything goes on.

Ultra Peanut
07-27-2007, 02:32 AM
TNA: Where the big boys who used to work for other companies DID I MENTION ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW ECW WWF WCW play!

unothadeal
07-28-2007, 09:42 PM
Jason Sensation

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zy7jEWaKNYk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zy7jEWaKNYk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Mecca
07-29-2007, 10:43 PM
Local Nashville news stations are reporting that Adam "Pacman" Jones is headed to TNA. This ought to be interesting.

The humanity....

keg in kc
07-29-2007, 10:47 PM
Local Nashville news stations are reporting that Adam "Pacman" Jones is headed to TNA. This ought to be interesting.

The humanity....They needed something to fill that second hour in September.

Vince Russo's idea: TNA Court TV!

keg in kc
07-29-2007, 10:50 PM
prowrestling.com has a blurb (http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/5537) on it:- Mike Johnson has confirmed that suspended Tennessee Titan, Adam “Pacman” Jones, has signed a deal with TNA. He will be performing as a professional wrestler. The deal was signed late last week. Details are sketchy at this point, we should know more tomorrow.

Reaper16
07-29-2007, 10:58 PM
This is terribly awesome. I'm giddy with anticipation on how awful this angle is going to be.

keg in kc
07-29-2007, 11:02 PM
More TNA fun from prowrestling.com:Update On Tonight's Big Debut, Morgan, Hall, More
Date Added: July 30, 2007
Story By: Marc Middleton
- Sources say that TNA has asked Matt Morgan to be at the iMPACT tapings tonight in Orlando and that the company has big plans for him. This could relate to the mobile alert saying a former World Champion will be at iMPACT this week, but Morgan isn't a former World Champion. He has however held the OVW Heavyweight Championship twice. We all know how TNA has hyped up debuts in the past though.

Another name being tossed around online to make his debut tonight is Ricky Banderas, who will be James Mitchell's new guy. Banderas is a former WSX (World?) Heavyweight Champion. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

- In other TNA news, their website says expect to see some new and familiar faces in TNA in the coming weeks.

Former WWE star Brian Christopher was on The Pain Clinic radio show this weekend and confirmed that he and Rikishi had been in talks with TNA about teaming back up. Brian said Rikishi had been watching TNA programming lately to see whats going on.

Mecca
07-29-2007, 11:07 PM
Yea I'm pretty sure the world champion is Banderas......does anyone other than me watch the Lucha shows that are on the spanish channels?

KcMizzou
07-29-2007, 11:08 PM

The humanity....Holy hell.. LMAO

keg in kc
07-29-2007, 11:11 PM
Yea I'm pretty sure the world champion is Banderas......does anyone other than me watch the Lucha shows that are on the spanish channels?Not, but I might try it. They on Univision or some other channel?

Mecca
07-29-2007, 11:17 PM
Not, but I might try it. They on Univision or some other channel?

AAA, where Banderas works and Konnan is booker, the big stars here are Cibernetico, Chessman, Charly Manson, Abismo Negro and so forth, is on Galavision for 3 hours a couple times each weekend. Generally 2 AM Saturday night and sometime in the afternoon on Sunday. Also some Americans you'd be familiar with work here like Xpac and Ron Killings.

CMLL which employs 2 huge Mexican stars Mistico and Perry Aguayo Jr. is on Fox Sports Espanol on Sunday afternoons.

Just look for anything with the word "Lucha" in the title as that means wrestling.

I don't speak Spanish extremely well so it's not as easy to follow the angles, one key thing to know is. Technico=face, Rudo=heel that should help when you hear them say that.

I'd describe it this way AAA is more gimmicky and WWE like in entertainment while CMLL is more wrestling and workrate based.

keg in kc
07-29-2007, 11:18 PM
Cool. Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Mecca
07-29-2007, 11:21 PM
Cool. Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for it.

AAA has more like 'known" guys, like Juventud Guerrera works there and so does his dad who's been wrestling for like 40 years, Fuerza Guerrera.

Just know when you flip on AAA and see La Parka and Psicosis and think of WCW, it's not the same guys. AAA owns the gimmicks and put different guys into them when they left. When the original guys go back to AAA or Mexico they use different names as they do in the US as well since they couldn't take the gimmicks.

Ultra Peanut
07-29-2007, 11:57 PM
L.A. Park is a demigod, and I don't think I need to tell anyone about my love for the patron saint of stolen cars and water guns.

The humanity....This could somehow lead to Dutch Mantell and Vince Russo being murdered. It's the only way to save TNA at this point.

Ultra Peanut
07-31-2007, 02:55 PM
Bah Gawd, Carlito is the true WWE Champion!

keg in kc
07-31-2007, 02:59 PM
Looks like the bizarre Kennedy/Lashley match last night was due to a legit Lashley injury.

They're dropping like flies.

Ultra Peanut
07-31-2007, 03:01 PM
Looks like the bizarre Kennedy/Lashley match last night was due to a legit Lashley injury.

They're dropping like flies.I figured as much. Maybe that will teach people to use the spear.

Awesome Raw, though.

keg in kc
07-31-2007, 03:04 PM
I wish they'd drop the damned diva matches, that's my only complaint from last night's show.

I'm expecting a solid ECW tonight. I'm actually enjoying that show more than SD now. I don't know if I'll watch SD again until the Blahtista/Khali feud is over.

Oh, and Jeff Hardy apparently no-showed last night.

Reaper16
07-31-2007, 03:05 PM
It was extremely nice to see heels winning matches against the company's top faces. That, like, never happens anymore.

keg in kc
07-31-2007, 03:05 PM
If they want me to watch SD, they need to do the following:

Bring back the blue meanie. Paint him purple. Call him "The Grape Khali".

Mecca
07-31-2007, 03:08 PM
Yea Lashley ripped out his rotator cuff.......

The Jeff Hardy thing is weird the report says they don't know if he'll be back by Summerslam IF AT ALL. That kinda sucked he'd been pretty good as of late.

keg in kc
07-31-2007, 03:14 PM
Jeff's always been his own worst enemy. I'm surprised by it now, though.

Ultra Peanut
07-31-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm surprised that I'm surprised.

keg in kc
07-31-2007, 04:00 PM
From the observer via prowrestling.com:The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Jeff Hardy was sent home by WWE last night. The reason at this time is not known. Original reports from earlier today indicated that he was a no show. His program with Umaga has been dropped and it seems that Umaga will now be a face character

Mecca
07-31-2007, 04:09 PM
--Bobby Lashley's shoulder injury, believe to be a torn rotator cuff, is legit. It's been hurting since before Wrestlemania and was aggravated over the weekend. TV was rewritten for the injury angle. He is seeing Dr. James Andrews either today or tomorrow and at that point a diagnosis and decision will be made. If he needs surgery, he would likely be out until January.

keg in kc
07-31-2007, 10:35 PM
More on Hardy from prowrestling.com:Despite earlier reports, Jeff Hardy was not sent home nor did he no-show Monday’s RAW telecast. Jeff Hardy, after falling on his back and neck last Monday, was give time off to heal from the injuries. No word on his return but his official website released the following statement:

Jeff sustained neck and back injuries from his fall on last weeks RAW (7/23/07). They (WWE) are giving him time off to heal.

keg in kc
07-31-2007, 10:37 PM
LMAO, Chavo goes down to a jobber in a dark match: Thanks to reader Marcus Lee, who is at the SD/ECW show tonight for sending these notes in!

- Chavo Guerrero LOST to The Unknown Wrestler after a modified Scorpion Death drop, in a dark match. Seriously this was what he was announced as. Unknown had a Gladiator/300 look, and the crowd actually got behind while it was 50-50. Chavo missed a frog splash to give Unknown the opening. His finisher kinda looked like Goldust's finisher. The Unknown Wrestler!

unothadeal
07-31-2007, 10:37 PM
--Bobby Lashley's shoulder injury, believe to be a torn rotator cuff, is legit. It's been hurting since before Wrestlemania and was aggravated over the weekend. TV was rewritten for the injury angle. He is seeing Dr. James Andrews either today or tomorrow and at that point a diagnosis and decision will be made. If he needs surgery, he would likely be out until January.
Happy days! Happy, happy days!

keg in kc
08-01-2007, 01:20 AM
Another good ECW.

Main event has to be the best WWE match of the week. Three of them really put on a good show.

keg in kc
08-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Raw pulled a 2.5 rating Monday.

Yikes.

Ultra Peanut
08-01-2007, 02:18 PM
Another good ECW.

Main event has to be the best WWE match of the week. Three of them really put on a good show.That was ****ing awesome. The pace, the spots, the "Wow, that hurt," Elijah spewing blood onto Punk... ****ing amazing. Possibly the best match on free TV this year, right up there with Edge-Orton and Cena-Michaels.

ECW is just on a roll right now.

Mecca
08-01-2007, 02:20 PM
PWInsider has reported that yes, what he told his websites was totally in every way nothing more than a cover story for what really happen, in order to save face among his hardcore fans. That was expected, so it shouldn't be a huge shock, and I'm sure it's not a shock to any of you.

Anyway, they went on to say that yes, he has indeed been suspended and we will not see him for 30 days, and he'll obviously miss SummerSlam. Jeff Hardy was not sent home from RAW either. This actually went down last week sometime, so he didn't have a reason to show up at RAW since he was already suspended. They didn't give a reason for the suspension, but yeah, like has already been mentioned they also said that we could pretty much guess the reason for all of this.

WWE is doing this to set the stage for the rest of the boys, to let them know that things are going to start changing, if only a little bit, and certain things that have been allowed, or at least looked over, will no longer be allowed or looked over. It all makes sense right now with Congress breathing down their neck.

Jeff Hardy has not been released, and at this time he isn't going to be released. Again, it's just the typical 30 day suspension, and he'll return as soon as he's allowed. They've had big plans for Jeff Hardy, and have been wanting to push him as a major singles star, and this sort of thing is the reason that they keep holding off on it. Right when they are just about to finally push him big, he does whatever he did here, and his big push is once again put on hold.

Ultra Peanut
08-01-2007, 02:22 PM
On the plus side, the double-turn with Santino and Umaga was hilarious. LMAO, Chavo goes down to a jobber in a dark match:The Unknown Wrestler!This. Is. SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/kingleonidas/)

Ultra Peanut
08-01-2007, 02:40 PM
"Wow, that hurt." (http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=4yritkx)

http://www1.filehost.to/files/2007-08-01_02/125503_elbowdroppu.gif

http://www1.filehost.to/files/2007-08-01_02/130925_bloodspew.gif

Ultra Peanut
08-01-2007, 03:15 PM
TNA wants to die. Wants. To die.

In the past couple of weeks, they have:

- Hired a(n in)famous, crazy criminal that the NFL won't touch, for no apparent reason. And made him a face.
- Hired Test, one of the most obviously roided-up guys in the business

And, worst of all:

- Decided to make an angle out of Angle being a wife-abusing monster. Jesus ****ing Christ. It's even more galling when you realize how many people said they were surprised it was Benoit and not someone like Angle.

Mecca
08-01-2007, 03:25 PM
They also hired Matt Morgan and think they can talk Lita into coming aboard.......

The real humor comes in that they want to sign Trish Stratus which anyone with half a brain knows she won't be interested in.

Ultra Peanut
08-06-2007, 09:22 PM
SPAM!

Mecca
08-06-2007, 09:27 PM
Raw was pretty shitty tonight no other way of putting that.

unothadeal
08-06-2007, 09:31 PM
Other than the dating game, I agree.

Mecca
08-06-2007, 09:32 PM
It was full of skits that lasted to long.....that Cena thing was extremely painful and boring as all hell.

Ultra Peanut
08-06-2007, 09:51 PM
I'ah sorry Mecca, I can't-ah hear you over these guys! They're-ah talking and-ah they saying they hate babies and puppies!

dirk digler
08-06-2007, 09:54 PM

It was ok definitely not the worst.

I just want someone to blast Orton's face with a steel chair...please

Reaper16
08-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Vince calling out U.S. Govt. & news media = ballsy.

Reaper16
08-06-2007, 10:27 PM
It was ok definitely not the worst.

I just want someone to blast Orton's face with a steel chair...please
Hey, now, he's going to be the next WWF....E.. champion.

unothadeal
08-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Hey, now, he's going to be the next WWF....E.. champion.
Did he really say that? It was bleeped when I saw it but it didn't look like his lips moved.

HolmeZz
08-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Yeah, he said WWF.

unothadeal
08-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Yeah, he said WWF.
Wow. I mean, it's been about 6 years now...

HolmeZz
08-06-2007, 10:59 PM
It happens.

Mecca
08-06-2007, 11:06 PM
I like Cena even less than Orton...

Oh Snap
08-06-2007, 11:12 PM
How* can you watch that fake soap opera shit?

HolmeZz
08-06-2007, 11:52 PM
As opposed to real soap opera shit.

Oh Snap
08-07-2007, 07:28 AM
its all the same. atleast there are more hot chicks in your daytime soap opera with less to ZERO men wearing tiny tight nut huggers. (no homo)

Ultra Peanut
08-07-2007, 08:20 AM
(no homo)NO CHANCE IN HELL

http://imgred.com/http://waffleimages.nwpshost.com/files/de/deb42c92e6b5dba2784cbdf63309f1b867697277.jpg#via=salr

Ultra Peanut
08-12-2007, 06:38 PM
WHO ELSE IS WATCHING TNA HARD JUSTICE WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, though, I did get to see Low Ki go up top, stomp Dutt (held by Daniels), and then finish by stomping Sabin. So that was nice, at least.

Ultra Peanut
08-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Hahahahaha, Rhino's getting his drink on.

Ultra Peanut
08-12-2007, 06:58 PM
Huh, Ron Killings is back.

Ultra Peanut
08-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Why did they change the LAX theme song? :(

I think the crowd's actually chanting "SAME OLD SHIT!" at VKM.

Well, that was mercifully short. But wait... Zombie Eddie just came out to tell the refs VKM cheated, so the match was restarted and LAX won. :spock:

Ultra Peanut
08-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Frankensteiner!

OH GOD PYRO NEAR PACMAN THAT WAS TOO DANGEROUS

as a kid always growing up loving wrestling so i wanted to step in the ring one day

Ron Killings just said something about rubbing a lion's ass with sandpaper.

Ultra Peanut
08-12-2007, 08:30 PM
The DOOMSDAY MATCH OF BLOOOOOD was ****ing awful.

Ultra Peanut
08-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Samoa Joe just did a Siva Tau war dance! PPV SAVED.

Ultra Peanut
08-12-2007, 08:56 PM
God damnit, ref bump. I ****ing hate TNA.

I WONDER WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NOW

Ultra Peanut
08-12-2007, 08:58 PM
Karen Angle offers Joe a chair, pulls it back, hands it to Kurt, kablammo. Angle wins all the meaningless titles in the world, woop-de-****ing-doo.

keg in kc
08-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Samoa Joe laughed when I told him TNA stands for Total Nonstop Assraping.

Who's laughing now, Joe.

Who indeed.

Mecca
08-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Joe's contract is about to expire....he'd be better off seeing if the WWE wants him, any role there would be better than what he's doing now.

Ultra Peanut
08-13-2007, 06:16 AM
He's apparently pretty good friends with Cena, so that can't hurt.

God, I hope he gets out of that hellhole. WWE, ROH+Japan, whatever.

Also:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e319/deskjet3000/Picture176.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e319/deskjet3000/Picture179.jpg

BAHAHAHAHA

HolmeZz
08-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Kennedy's obviously gonna be Vince's bastard.

If the writing team had a pair though, they'dve went with Shelton Benjamin.

unothadeal
08-13-2007, 07:29 PM

If the writing team had a pair though, they'dve went with Ric Flair.
FYP

dirk digler
08-13-2007, 07:30 PM

If the writing team had a pair though, they'dve went with Shelton Benjamin.

For some reason I think it might be Randy Orton

Mecca
08-13-2007, 07:33 PM
It's Kennedy unless the plans change.....hold on I'll get the report...

Here is basically the entire Vince McMahon is Dead storyline as it was originally conceived. I should note that there were other versions of this story and it would probably have changed many times prior to completion because it was very long-term and things like injuries and such always do a number on plans. Plus, this version would have required Vince to be out of the picture for a long, long time, and after about a week there was already talk of how to bring him back to TV.

Anyway, the idea was that Vince got in the limo and supposedly blew up. We saw the entire storyline leading up to the big three-hour Raw which ended up being the ill-fated Chris Benoit tribute show. The plan was for that entire show to be built around an investigation, and at the end, Linda McMahon was going to be arrested. It would turn out, though, that she was innocent. In the end, nobody would be able to solve the mystery, so it would be determined that the case was closed and it was time to move on. This would lead to a special Raw where they'd air the reading of Vince's will. The reading would be done by Vince himself, on video, supposedly filmed before he blew up.

Vince would then announce that he was leaving everything to his illegitimate son, Mr. Kennedy. This would be the giant revelation. This would also lead to the revelation that HHH was married to Steph and was Vince's son-in-law, and thus we'd get a long Hunter vs. Kennedy program where Hunter, the knight on the white horse, would be fighting to bring Camelot back to the McMahon Family.

When the time was right, Vince would return, they'd reveal that he faked his death, and that he and Kennedy were in on the whole thing together because Vince felt Kennedy was the only one in the family with that real ruthless aggression. This would also lead to a program with Vince vs. Shane in some form. I was told last week that the plan for Raw was to basically start up the Vince is Dead storyline where it left off, though I'm not sure how much of the original story they still plan on going with.

I would strongly presume that Kennedy is still playing the illegitimate son role. The company is currently grooming him to be the number one top heel even though it's acknowledged that he still has a ways to go in the ring and on the mic, largely because they feel Randy Orton has been fine lately but at his core he's still a head case and they can't built all their plans around him. Unless things change, Orton will still likely beat Cena for the belt at SummerSlam, but if he goes nuts again that idea will be scrapped.

dirk digler
08-13-2007, 07:38 PM
It's Kennedy unless the plans change.....hold on I'll get the report...

Here is basically the entire Vince McMahon is Dead storyline as it was originally conceived. I should note that there were other versions of this story and it would probably have changed many times prior to completion because it was very long-term and things like injuries and such always do a number on plans. Plus, this version would have required Vince to be out of the picture for a long, long time, and after about a week there was already talk of how to bring him back to TV.

Anyway, the idea was that Vince got in the limo and supposedly blew up. We saw the entire storyline leading up to the big three-hour Raw which ended up being the ill-fated Chris Benoit tribute show. The plan was for that entire show to be built around an investigation, and at the end, Linda McMahon was going to be arrested. It would turn out, though, that she was innocent. In the end, nobody would be able to solve the mystery, so it would be determined that the case was closed and it was time to move on. This would lead to a special Raw where they'd air the reading of Vince's will. The reading would be done by Vince himself, on video, supposedly filmed before he blew up.

Vince would then announce that he was leaving everything to his illegitimate son, Mr. Kennedy. This would be the giant revelation. This would also lead to the revelation that HHH was married to Steph and was Vince's son-in-law, and thus we'd get a long Hunter vs. Kennedy program where Hunter, the knight on the white horse, would be fighting to bring Camelot back to the McMahon Family.

When the time was right, Vince would return, they'd reveal that he faked his death, and that he and Kennedy were in on the whole thing together because Vince felt Kennedy was the only one in the family with that real ruthless aggression. This would also lead to a program with Vince vs. Shane in some form. I was told last week that the plan for Raw was to basically start up the Vince is Dead storyline where it left off, though I'm not sure how much of the original story they still plan on going with.

I would strongly presume that Kennedy is still playing the illegitimate son role. The company is currently grooming him to be the number one top heel even though it's acknowledged that he still has a ways to go in the ring and on the mic, largely because they feel Randy Orton has been fine lately but at his core he's still a head case and they can't built all their plans around him. Unless things change, Orton will still likely beat Cena for the belt at SummerSlam, but if he goes nuts again that idea will be scrapped.

Thanks Mecca. Damn Orton is going to beat Cena? I hate Orton he is a huge POS.

Mecca
08-13-2007, 07:42 PM
Orton has been built as the top heel at this point..if Cena did beat him where do they go? Cena is coming up on a year long run as champion...

Don't worry if Orton wins it will just be a transition to Triple H beating him for the belt.....that's what you want another long H title run huh....Cena is scheduled for some time off pretty soon he's been worked pretty hard over the last year.

dirk digler
08-13-2007, 07:47 PM
Orton has been built as the top heel at this point..if Cena did beat him where do they go? Cena is coming up on a year long run as champion...

Don't worry if Orton wins it will just be a transition to Triple H beating him for the belt.....that's what you want another long H title run huh....Cena is scheduled for some time off pretty soon he's been worked pretty hard over the last year.

It all makes sense but I hate Orton.

It comes no surprise to me that when Triple H gets back he would win the title back.

I agree Cena needs some time off but I think if he was going to lose the belt he should lose it to Triple H.

Do you know when or if Shawn Michaels is coming back?

Mecca
08-13-2007, 07:54 PM
It all makes sense but I hate Orton.

It comes no surprise to me that when Triple H gets back he would win the title back.

I agree Cena needs some time off but I think if he was going to lose the belt he should lose it to Triple H.

Do you know when or if Shawn Michaels is coming back?

Michaels will probably be back somewhere around November...November/December something like that. Depends how quickly his knee rehab goes he put off surgery on it for awhile so it all depends.

NEW YORK – Montel Vontavious Porter was the one who challenged Matt Hardy to a Boxing Match at Saturday Night’s Main Event, but it will not be the United States Champion who laces up the gloves against Hardy at Madison Square Garden. Instead, MVP has found a more than suitable replacement: boxing legend Evander Holyfield.

I hope Matt Hardy doesn't die...

Reaper16
08-13-2007, 09:05 PM
I would strongly presume that Kennedy is still playing the illegitimate son role. The company is currently grooming him to be the number one top heel even though it's acknowledged that he still has a ways to go in the ring and on the mic, largely because they feel Randy Orton has been fine lately...
Joke report.

HolmeZz
08-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Kennedy does have to improve a bit on the mic. I've been saying that for awhile. Think he's improved, but he can get better.

Ultra Peanut
08-14-2007, 01:17 AM
"Perhaps I should change tonight's main event to Roe vs. Wade, because that was an abortion."

"It looka like Times Square is missing, how you say, a filthy prostitute."

Also, I'm actually looking forward to SNME, for once.

HolmeZz
08-14-2007, 01:20 AM
Those two lines made that segment.

Ultra Peanut
08-14-2007, 08:48 PM
ESCUCHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

¡ESTA EL HARDCORE DICTATOR!

Simply Red
08-14-2007, 09:04 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/opszgxPk4Ys"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/opszgxPk4Ys" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ultra Peanut
08-16-2007, 04:33 AM
So the departures continue for TNA. Matt Bentley (also known as Maverick Matt/Martry/HBK's cousin/that Raven flunky who wasn't Johnny Devine or Kazarian) decided not to renew his contract, and Basham and Jerry Lynn were both released to cut costs.

"The only way to kick Jeff in the ass is to kick Dutch in the back of the head." - Matt Bentley

Ultra Peanut
08-17-2007, 02:34 PM
Sweet Jesus, this is horrible. Don't watch this.

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2884382

TNA gets more retarded with every passing moment.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-17-2007, 02:44 PM

I sooooooo Loled at this.

HolmeZz
08-17-2007, 02:53 PM

ROFL Nothing says Connecticut like old fashioned bar fights, cowboy hats, and hick accents.

Ultra Peanut
08-17-2007, 10:06 PM
Oh, and by the way... those guys were apparently supposed to be WWE <strike>wrestlers</strike>, and the guy who sounded like Christian after smoking a pack a minute for fifty years was supposed to be McMahon.

Ultra Peanut
08-20-2007, 04:12 AM
http://static.tbs.com/sports/thunder/index.htm

So have you guys heard any news about WCW lately? I'm starting to get worried.

greg63
08-20-2007, 04:58 AM
Did yoiu guys see the ecw guys on raw getting pissed that vince won the ecw belts and tommy speaking from his heart. I so want to see them kill vince soul tomorrow.

There's this thing called a script that all pro wrestlers follow; perhaps you're new to the concept. No???

Ultra Peanut
08-20-2007, 05:33 AM
There's this thing called a script that all pro wrestlers follow; perhaps you're new to the concept. No???That's a ridiculous assertion. You have no proof that wrestling has predetermined outcomes, and frankly, I'm offended that you would try to besmirch such a grand sport's good name.

Bob Dole
08-20-2007, 06:09 AM

HAHAHAHA! He didn't really lock the door at all. HAHAHAHA!!!

greg63
08-20-2007, 09:53 PM
That's a ridiculous assertion. You have no proof that wrestling has predetermined outcomes, and frankly, I'm offended that you would try to besmirch such a grand sport's good name.

LMAO

You're right! What I thinking; how could such a reputable profession be anything but legitimate?

Ultra Peanut
08-21-2007, 12:33 AM
Santino is the most entertaining heel on the show. Holy shit, he's become comedy gold.

Also, I've come to the conclusion that being Umaga has to be the most enjoyable job in the world.

The double-turn has just been amazing for both of them.

Ultra Peanut
08-21-2007, 12:38 AM
Oh God, Carlito-Kennedy was terrible.

Ultra Peanut
08-22-2007, 01:31 AM
Burke-Balls was really nice. Balls actually got some offense in, and Burke is just an absolutely perfect heel. He has the looks, the talent, and the personality (both in-ring and outside the ring) to just pull it off brilliantly. Also, that elbow is one of the coolest moves in wrestling.

[ref reprimands Elijah for biting Balls' arm]
"I kissed him!"

Hopefully the Balls win via Santino Special (rollup) means we get another match like this next week.

Ultra Peanut
08-24-2007, 04:58 AM
TNA Update: Still sucks.

This has been your weekly TNA update.

unothadeal
08-26-2007, 05:05 PM
The Biggest Party of the Summer in T-minus 55 minutes

Ultra Peanut
08-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Oh, how I wish I'd paid the $40 or found a feed. The Rey/Chavo match sounds hilariously awful.

keg in kc
08-26-2007, 07:43 PM
And CM Punk loses yet again.

They build him and build him and build him and get the crowds going and...nothing.

unothadeal
08-26-2007, 08:44 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Cena wins.

Ultra Peanut
08-26-2007, 09:09 PM
Holy shit, that PPV seemed as terrible as anything TNA has shoveled out lately. Not as retarded, but just as bad.

'Hamas' Jenkins
08-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Holy shit, that PPV seemed as terrible as anything TNA has shoveled out lately. Not as retarded, but just as bad.

F*cking Cena again. Bullshit.

Orton is an old school heel and is still more over than Superman. This shit is ridiculous.

HolmeZz
08-30-2007, 04:12 PM
10 WWE wrestlers have been suspended under their Wellness Policy.

Haven't released the names yet, but I'm sure they'll get leaked publicly rather soon.

unothadeal
08-30-2007, 04:15 PM

Haven't released the names yet, but I'm sure they'll get leaked publicly rather soon.
I hope one of them is Michael Cole

Swanman
08-30-2007, 04:17 PM

There's an article about wrestlers that are clients of a pharmacy in Orlando that has been raided by the feds, so these might be the 10:

Randy Orton
Charles Haas, Jr.
Adam "Edge" Copeland
Robert "Booker T" Huffman
Shane "Gregory" Helms
Anthony "Santino Marella" Carelli
John "Johnny Nitro" ("John Morrison") Hennigan
Darren "William Regal" Matthews
Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson
Chavo Guerrero

If that list is correct, maybe they'll finally let Punk win the damn ECW belt.

HolmeZz
08-30-2007, 04:17 PM
I hope one of them is Michael Cole

LISTEN, F*CKHEAD (http://pottymouthcole.ytmnd.com/)

Mr. Flopnuts
08-30-2007, 04:30 PM
LISTEN, F*CKHEAD (http://pottymouthcole.ytmnd.com/)

LMAO He's come a long way.

keg in kc
08-30-2007, 04:56 PM
F*cking Cena again. Bullshit.

Orton is an old school heel and is still more over than Superman. This shit is ridiculous.It's not about Cena, it's about HHH.

keg in kc
08-30-2007, 05:08 PM
From ESPN.com (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2998062): A source close to the investigation said that WWE was told that the following wrestlers were among the clients of one of the pharmacies under investigation, Signature of Orlando: Shoichi Funaki, Dave Bautista, Adam "Edge" Copeland, Chris "Masters" Mordetsky, John "Johnny Nitro" Hennigan, and Shane Helms. Chris Benoit, the wrestler who killed his wife and son before hanging himself in June, was also a Signature client, as were two other wrestlers who recently died, Eddie Guerrero and Brian "Crush" Adams.

Some of the names from the first list, plus Batista and a couple others.

Ultra Peanut
08-30-2007, 05:12 PM
Shoichi FunakiINDEED

Dave BautistaToo lazy to inject steroids.

Adam "Edge" CopelandDuh. (http://prowrestling.about.com/b/a/257897.htm)

Chris "Masters" MordetskyLIES AND SLANDER

John "Johnny Nitro" HenniganWho? A name like that makes the guy sound like he's headed towards becoming the footnote to an average reality.

C**** B*****Never heard of him.

Ultra Peanut
08-30-2007, 05:14 PM
10 WWE wrestlers have been suspended under their Wellness Policy. Are we talking suspended suspended, or "working without pay" suspended?

Reaper16
08-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Never heard of him.
I think they meant to say Perry Saturn.

Ultra Peanut
08-30-2007, 05:25 PM
I think they meant to say Perry Saturn.No way one of the Eliminators would ever do steroids. Besides, he has Moppy to think about.