View Full Version : To reaper and ultra

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Ultra Peanut
08-30-2007, 05:26 PM
OH WHAT THE **** KRONUS IS DEAD

keg in kc
08-31-2007, 11:16 AM
Here's what I think's going to happen with Morrison:

Obviously going to lose the title (assuming he's suspended).

So after CM Punk does all those jobs for months, they're finally going to put the title on...

Big Daddy V.

That would be so Vince.

Ultra Peanut
08-31-2007, 02:25 PM
WWE wrestlers are so screwed this time

Dave@wrestlingobserver.com

Sports Illustrated has received information on the drugs and dates received by various WWE wrestlers, all of whom fall after the institution of the Wellness policy.

Based on these dates, the entire policy's credibility is shot in the sense there were detectable drugs purchased by talent through Internet doctors, a practice banned by the company's Wellness policy.

In addition, Ken Anderson (Mr. Kennedy) comes across like a complete fool because his last package was sent in February, one full year after he claimed to have gotten clean due to the Policy. Between October 2006 and February 2007, Anderson received Anastrozole (which is not a steroid, but used to counter affects of steroids such as development of female breast tissue), Somatropin (a Growth Hormone) and testosterone (an anabolic steroid).

Others listed in the article were:

Chris Benoit receiving Nandrolone and Anastrozole in February 2006.

Eddy Guerrero receiving Nandrolone, Testosterone and Anastrozole two weeks before his death.

Chavo Guerrero receiving many drugs, including Somatropin, Nandrolone and Anastrozole as late as May 2006.

Shane Helms receiveing testosterone, Genotropin (Growth Hormone) and Nandralone as late as February 2007.

Randy Orton receiving Somatropin, Nandrolone and Stanazolol as late as February 2007.

John Hennigan aka John Morrison getting Somatropin, Anastrozole, Testosterone, Stanazolol and HCG as late as February 2007.

Shoichi Funaki receiving Somatropin in March 2006.

Brian Adams received Nandrolone, Testosterone and Somatropin in December.

Charlie Haas received Aanstrozole, Somatropin, Stanazolol, Nandrolone and HCG as late as January

Edward Fatu (Umaga) received Somatropin as late as December.

Darren Matthews (William Regal) recieved Stanozolol, Somatropin, Genotropin and Anastrozole as late as November.

Adam Copeland received Somatropin, Genotropin and Stanazolol as late as February. This must have included new evidence because government evidence on Copeland received by the Observer in May listed Copeland as not having received anything doctors were under investigation for in several years.

Sylvan Grenier received Somatropin, Nandrolone, Genotropin and Stanazolol as late as July 2006. Grenier has was fired by the company two weeks ago for unrelated reasons.

The company by the wording of its policy would be forced to suspend these wrestlers, aside from Benoit and Guerrero, because this would indicate flagrant violations of the policy after implementation.

The company suspended ten wrestlers, but this list only includes nine active wrestlers, two of whom, Helms and Copeland, are out indefinitely due to injuries.

Orton, Morrison, Matthews and Fatu were all key characters on television. Given the nature of the television as late as Tuesday, WWE could not have made the decision to suspend until Wednesday at the earliest, and most likely the decision was made this morning.http://imgred.com/http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-damn.gif

Sir Randall of Ortonia could be gone for 60 days, as this would be his second violation.

HolmeZz
08-31-2007, 08:41 PM
Mike Bucci(Simon Dean/Nova) got released today. Looks like the original rumored names were true.

Ultra Peanut
08-31-2007, 09:25 PM
Mike Bucci(Simon Dean/Nova) got released today. Looks like the original rumored names were true.Holy shit. He had a nice office job and everything.

Mecca
08-31-2007, 09:28 PM
They fired him because they said having an office employee doing that sets a bad example. He's basically just the scapegoat though seeing as he was an active talent when he received the items.

keg in kc
09-01-2007, 06:06 PM
More from the Observer, via prowrestling.com:- To update you on the WWE suspension story, a press release was sent out yesterday by WWE concerning tonight's RAW show in Terre Haute, IN. The release said Umaga and Mr. Kennedy have been pulled from the show. The main matches are John Cena vs. Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito and Cryme Tyme vs. Cade and Murdoch. So it looks like Randy Orton hasn't been suspended.

keg in kc
09-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Spoiler for ECW (they're taping right now)...

Not a surprise at all: CM Punk is now your ECW Champion.

keg in kc
09-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Looks like a title change to kick off Raw, as well, assuming Umaga is suspended:Also, Jeff Hardy and Umaga will kick Monday Night Raw off when Hardy challenges Umaga for the Intercontinental Championship. Can the high-flying Superstar find a way to defeat the Samoan Bulldozer for the title?

keg in kc
09-01-2007, 09:46 PM
Nick Dinsmore was released today, too.

Busy Saturday for the WWE.

unothadeal
09-01-2007, 09:48 PM

Eugene? It's about damn time.

Ultra Peanut
09-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Holy shit.

Spoiler: This ****ing blows. I wanted Punk to win the title someday, but I honestly didn't want it to happen yet. Not with Morrison becoming so damn entertaining. Now this ****s with both guys' trajectories. I mean, sure, Punk and Burke could just spend thirty minutes wrestling each other every week and ECW would still be the best wrestling show on TV, but it's still far from ideal.

keg in kc
09-01-2007, 11:50 PM
What else were they going to do, with Morrison out at least 30 days...

keg in kc
09-02-2007, 01:40 AM
This made me laugh my ass off:Following his recent elbow surgery, Bob "Hardcore" Holly was sent to Ohio Valley Wrestling after a rehab stint. He told WWE officials that he had no feeling from his elbow to his hand.

At this point, Holly's elbow injury is considered career threatening.

Apparently WWE had plans to bring him back to television to form a tag team with Eugene as an odd couple team, with a monkey as their manager on the SmackDown roster. As posted last night, Eugene was released by WWE. WWE is losing its mind.

Reaper16
09-02-2007, 01:39 PM
A damn monkey? Apparently we have slipped into some parodoxical universe where TNA has more sensible angles than WWE.

Ultra Peanut
09-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Holly+Eugene+Monkey would have been the greatest thing ever.

What else were they going to do, with Morrison out at least 30 days...No, I don't mean that the response sucked, or anything. Just the situation that led to it.

HolmeZz
09-02-2007, 02:40 PM
Cryme Tyme got released: http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/crymetymereleased

What the f*ck is WWE doing?

Mecca
09-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Cryme Tyme was released because they apparently started a fight with Cade and Murdoch in the back.....that's the report as of now.

HolmeZz
09-02-2007, 02:54 PM
They should've gotten rid of the hicks then. Nobody wants to see Cade and Murdoch. >:o

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-02-2007, 02:56 PM
What the f*ck?? Cryme Tyme was one of the most over acts on all of RAW...Cade and Murdoch define "dead heat".

Do you think they cut CT b/c Cade is close to Michaels, and thereby HHH?

Mecca
09-02-2007, 03:00 PM
Cade was trained by Michaels Murdoch by Harley Race, the other 2 guys are considered OVW fodder that can't work matches and have to be heavily protected...

That's the management view.

keg in kc
09-02-2007, 03:01 PM
Man, bad move for CrymeTyme, if that's the case. They were *finally* getting the title shot they won like a year ago...

I can't say I'm exactly disappointed. I wasn't a big fan of the gimmick and I haven't seen much from them in the ring. It's just stupid the way they've been jerked-around, though.

On the positive side, maybe this'll get us London/Kendrick and Cade/Murdock. They've worked well together the time or two I've seen it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-02-2007, 03:02 PM
Cade was trained by Michaels

FYP

HolmeZz
09-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Cade was trained by Michaels Murdoch by Harley Race, the other 2 guys are considered OVW fodder that can't work matches and have to be heavily protected...

If the WWE cared about wrestling ability, their two champions wouldn't be Cena and Khali.

Mecca
09-02-2007, 03:06 PM
In fairness Cena really isn't that bad, I'm tired of him but he's had several good matches this year.

When you are a lower card act that is essentially a comedy/fodder act that had a huge knock before debuting of not being able to work at all you don't do stupid shit like picking fights.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-02-2007, 03:13 PM
In fairness Cena really isn't that bad, I'm tired of him but he's had several good matches this year.

When you are a lower card act that is essentially a comedy/fodder act that had a huge knock before debuting of not being able to work at all you don't do stupid shit like picking fights.

I'm just infuriated in general at the E, because they've spent all this time building up Cena as Superman over the last 2 1/2 years, and he's going to get decimated by HHH only to see a return of the glass ceiling.

What's worse, the fans are so short sighted that they'll actually want this to happen short term, and not realize what will happen over the long haul.

Ultra Peanut
09-02-2007, 03:16 PM
aw jayzus

This is going to be a weird month.

They stole Chris Masters gym bag and were fired for possession of HGH.

Mecca
09-02-2007, 03:18 PM
Well right now if you have any sort of drugs like that and get caught with them there's really no excuse...

Ultra Peanut
09-02-2007, 03:20 PM
It was... it was a joke.

HolmeZz
09-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Well right now if you have any sort of drugs like that and get caught with them there's really no excuse...

You already said why they were released.

Mecca
09-02-2007, 03:22 PM
I wonder if everyone in the WWE is flushing stuff down the toilet that's honestly the image I get.

Ultra Peanut
09-02-2007, 03:30 PM
I wonder if everyone in the WWE is flushing stuff down the toilet that's honestly the image I get.Eh, I doubt they really care too much about the actual drugs. It's more of a "You want to use? Fine, whatever. But don't be stupid enough to get caught." sort of atmosphere that I envision.

Like when Orton was suspended for smoking weed around people from the audience. It wasn't the weed, it was the openness.

Ultra Peanut
09-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Guess that's another confirmed suspension:

Jeff Hardy d. YOUMANGA for IC title

HolmeZz
09-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Also Regal got beat down by Cena and Coach took back over Raw. Kinda said they're trying to hide the tracks for these guys.

unothadeal
09-03-2007, 05:23 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/47cPzaGo1cQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/47cPzaGo1cQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ultra Peanut
09-04-2007, 01:15 AM
The biggest victim of the last week: Carlito's hair.

keg in kc
09-04-2007, 01:19 AM
I could not get in to tonight's show.

I hope Punk's match is good tomorrow night.

Is he off the PPV now? I don't remember reading anything about an opponent being set up for him. Tough to set up a feud this quickly.

Swanman
09-04-2007, 07:37 AM

I think Dinsmore (obviously NOT as a retard character) could do well in ROH, as he can actually wrestle.

keg in kc
09-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Great commentary from Lance Storm on thefightnetwork.com:SUPPORTING WELLNESS (http://www.thefightnetwork.com/news_detail.php?nid=4728)

By: Lance Storm
The Fight Network

It’s a shame Rosie doesn’t still work for WWE because the S.H.I.T. definitely hit the fan this week. If anyone was questioning the authenticity of WWE’s Wellness program, I think those questions have once and for all been put to rest. With pressure mounting from the media and the pending congressional hearings into steroid use in pro-wrestling, WWE is not only enforcing the Wellness policy with a vengeance, but also expanding it. Even WWE’s staunchest critics are going to have to admit that WWE is serious about their Wellness program.

The enforcement of this program is going to come at a price mind you. This past week WWE suspended 11 Superstars and fired 2 others for Wellness related violations. Most of these suspensions and terminations come on the heels of the investigation into Signature Pharmacy for illegal steroid (and growth hormone) distribution. Over a dozen current WWE performers have been listed as clients of Signature Pharmacy, and apparently received Internet prescriptions for steroids and / or human growth hormone, which depending on the dates the drugs were received, would be in direct violations of WWE’s Wellness program.

WWE has not released the names of those who have been suspended, but it is believed that the suspended talent will be pulled from events so it won’t take too long to figure out who the guilty parties are. WWE has also stated that as of November 1st all Wellness program failures will be made public. This is a huge step forward and I think adds a ton of credibility to the program.

John Morrison (one of the names link to Signature) has already dropped the ECW World Title to CM Punk, and it is expected Umaga (also linked to Signature) will do the same with the IC Title for Jeff Hardy on RAW. There are going to be a lot of changes made to the WWE product over the next couple weeks with this many people, and many of them top players, getting suspended. Titles are changing hands as a result, and I would suspect many top programs are going to have to be redirected and rewritten.

The biggest program change may be the direction of the Vince McMahon illegitimate son angle. Vince’s last big angle (his death) had to be given up on after the Benoit family tragedy, so you can bet Vince isn’t going to want to risk having this current program screwed up by a Wellness violation. This angle is likely planned to lead into WrestleMania 24 and will be a HUGE money program, which involves every member of the McMahon family. Whoever is selected to be Vince’s bastard son is going to have to be someone Vince is absolutely sure won’t be getting suspended for Wellness violations. If the bastard son gets suspended the entire McMahon family could lose their WrestleMania program.

There were strong rumors floating around that Mr. Kennedy was the leading candidate for the roll as Vince’s son, but he is one of the names linked to Signature Pharmacy and is likely one of the 11 people suspended. If Kennedy is one of the 11, he may have just lost his spot in the biggest money program of his career. I doubt they are planning on holding off on the announcement of who Vince’s son is for another 30 (or perhaps 60) days so if Kennedy is suspended, someone else will likely get this top money spot.

If nothing else, all of this chaos should lead to must see television. I for one will be watching WWE programming this week just to see who is and isn’t on the shows and who gets written out of existing storylines. Programs may have to make unwanted and unexpected turns, while others may be dropped completely to accommodate these current suspensions.

One thing that I think is very important for fans to remember in all of this is that suspensions and the enforcement of the Wellness program is a good thing, for the industry and the health and welfare of those working in it, and needs to be supported by the fan base. If the talent roster seems a bit thin (both figuratively and literally) in light of the new suspensions, you can’t complain about it or allow the ratings or event attendance to dip as a result. If previous mid-carders (who haven’t failed the Wellness program) get elevated to Main Event spots, we have to support them.

WWE is in a position right now, be it by choice or be necessity, where they are punishing (suspending) those who use drugs, and as a result will be rewarding (featuring) those who don’t. We as a fan base need to do the same by supporting the product stronger now than ever before. Show WWE (both the talent and the office) that we will support a smaller drug free product every bit as much, perhaps even more, than a drug enhanced one. Sending any other kind of message makes you a part of the problem not a part of the solution.I just had the weirdest thought: what if their guy for the bastard angle ends up being CM Punk? I don't see it, and I'm not sure how "things are looking up" would fit in unless it's an allusion to the new title, but it would definitely be a message in terms of wellness to promote a guy who's whole gimmick (not worked) is about being clean.

Ultra Peanut
09-04-2007, 10:58 PM
Even knowing the result, the Punk-Morrison match was fantastic. It sucks that this happens just as Morrison starts getting good at cutting promos, but at least he went into the suspension on a high note.

Reaper16
09-04-2007, 11:24 PM
That was a good match. Split-legged corkscrew moonsault, ftw.

keg in kc
09-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Even knowing the result, the Punk-Morrison match was fantastic. It sucks that this happens just as Morrison starts getting good at cutting promos, but at least he went into the suspension on a high note.He's getting better. I wouldn't call him 'good' yet.

Although he's easier to listen to than Mr. Kennedy.

(Who I'm laughing at if he's f*cked himself out of the bastard son angle by being a dumbass. Goodbye career-building angle.)

And I'm becoming more and more of a Punk fan the more they let him talk, too. More RoH Punk, and less stale ECW Punk.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-05-2007, 12:01 PM
I've never been a big Kennedy fan. He's been decent in the ring and good on the mic, but I think that the E is so hard up they wanted him to be better than what he really was...same with a lot of the IWC.

I always found him obnoxious and boring.

But then again, I'm an Orton mark ROFL

Reaper16
09-05-2007, 12:14 PM
He's getting better. I wouldn't call him 'good' yet.

Although he's easier to listen to than Mr. Kennedy.

(Who I'm laughing at if he's f*cked himself out of the bastard son angle by being a dumbass. Goodbye career-building angle.)

Maybe I'm looking for something different in a wrestler's mic skills, I don't know. I've always found Kennedy to be amongst the best on the mic in the WWE today. There is a fundamental difference between us in what constitutes mic skills, apparently, if Morrison is easier to listen to then Kennedy.

HolmeZz
09-05-2007, 12:16 PM
Things are looking U.P.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-05-2007, 12:16 PM
I really think they should make that HHH guy McMahon's son. Ever since he returned from his injury, they've totally buried the guy. It's like he doesn't even exist anymore. A program with the McMahons could really help elevate his career, perhaps even getting him a title shot at some point. God knows, the guy has earned it.

Mecca
09-05-2007, 01:19 PM
LOL, are you all happy to hear that Ric Flair quit?

Reaper16
09-05-2007, 02:59 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3560015&page=1

This is very comforting news, for me anyway.

keg in kc
09-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Maybe I'm looking for something different in a wrestler's mic skills, I don't know. I've always found Kennedy to be amongst the best on the mic in the WWE today. There is a fundamental difference between us in what constitutes mic skills, apparently, if Morrison is easier to listen to then Kennedy.I think he absolutely sucks on the mic. Which is odd, becuase I think he has a great voice for it The problem is that the content, what he says, generally leaves me either bored to tears or scratching my head thinking "WTF".

And I've been sick of Flair on TV for about a decade, although I absolutely love him at certain moments (like when he shot on Carlito). Virtually always on the mic. If I never saw his saggy ass in the ring again, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

keg in kc
09-05-2007, 04:59 PM
I really think they should make that HHH guy McMahon's son. Ever since he returned from his injury, they've totally buried the guy. It's like he doesn't even exist anymore. A program with the McMahons could really help elevate his career, perhaps even getting him a title shot at some point. God knows, the guy has earned it.I think that would be f*cking hilarious, have his bastard son be married to his daughter and father to his grandaughter. ROFLMAO

Ultra Peanut
09-05-2007, 09:02 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3560015&page=1

This is very comforting news, for me anyway.That does it, Orton! You're suspended!

Seriously, though, this totally vindicates Nowinski for being so adamant about them checking out his brain. It's a shame the media's more concerned about ratings than the truth.

Ultra Peanut
09-06-2007, 05:51 AM
Awesome, it looks like they're doing the best thing possible and giving us a Burke-Punk title program:

"All men are born with a nose and ten fingers, but no one was born with the knowledge of a God." - Voltaire

Today, YOUR Host of Hosts returns with another edition of…Knowledge. That's right. When you come and read the Elijah Experience, you leave fulfilled, knowing more than you knew before you clicked the link. Some of you leave knowing that you've become "Experienced," but what many fail to realize is that with experience comes knowledge! So once again, YOUR Guiding Light will attempt to shine his light upon this darkened world in an attempt to help you become just a wee bit more knowledgeable!

Well, so much has happened since the last time we were here. Let's see; I locked myself out of my castle, then I threw my keys in the dumpster while taking out the trash (thankfully there was a leprechaun inside to throw them back at me) and I recently bought the double disc release of Monster Squad (wolfmen have nardz!)! Speaking of doubles, did I mention that I “lub Double-Double E?”

As you all probably know by now, Charles Montgomery won the ECW Title. How great is that? It's the perfect scenario. Now that Mr. A-Lister is no longer the champ, I can go after the Punker with intent. Now, don't get me wrong, I've always had reason to step in the ring with the Ol’ Punker even if it was just to give him 4-UP side his straightedged head, but now there's more at stake. My future…YOUR future… the future of ECW, which solely rests on the shoulders of YOUR Paragon of Virtue. With that being said, I look forward to defeating Mr. Straightedge to become the new ECW Champion!! It’s either that or you can go watch repeat episodes of me knocking out one of the four of Balls Mahoney’s remaining teeth.

"C'mon, Balls!” (cheering while knocking cotton off of my sleeve) “Good job, Balls!" Is there anyone else who's sickened by the whole "Beauty and The Balls" thing? What's wrong with that chick, Kelly? Talk about a test! I, for one, would rather take a Clothesline from Hell, have DX drop crap from the ceiling on me and have Mae Young give me a Bronco Buster with sardines between her legs before being involved with a monster/beast that smells, looks like or slightly resembles Balls Mahoney! But hey, who am I to knock the chick for wanting Balls in her life? Just Gawd awful I tell ya!

Now, finally we get back to the basics! It’s time for Face 2 Face.

There have been several e-mails for quite sometime that have questioned the name and origin of the high-elevated elbow drop in the corner. So in this F2F, by popular demand, I'll enlighten you. Well, first, due in large part to my main man, Joey Styles (who said, "Burke was in the Outer Limits with that Elbow Drop"), the name of the move is actually the Outer Limitz Elbow Drop!

The move itself was originated in 2006 while sparring in the ring. It's my wish to be a great wrestler but also a great wrestler that's different and innovative who can also captivate an audience like none other. I believe different is better. There are many ways to do the OLED, but I've only given you one version thus far. So with that being said, keep your eyes on YOUR Guiding Light, there's much more to come!ECW has been, by far, the best wrestling show on TV of late, and it doesn't look like that will be changing.

Reaper16
09-06-2007, 08:02 AM
:clap:

keg in kc
09-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Awesome, it looks like they're doing the best thing possible and giving us a Burke-Punk title program:

ECW has been, by far, the best wrestling show on TV of late, and it doesn't look like that will be changing.Raw and Smackdown have definitely gone down the shitter.

And TNA, well...they're about to get another hour!

(wha?)

keg in kc
09-06-2007, 01:54 PM
This, I think says something, since it was a taped show and they'd announced the outcome of the main event beforehand...Source - Nielson Media Research

This week's edition of ECW on Sci Fi bounced back in the ratings doing a strong 1.6. This makes it the highest rated show on Sci Fi for the day. CM Punk winning the ECW championship is much credited for the spike.

Ultra Peanut
09-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Glad Punk didn't suffer some sort of backlash as a result of the spoilers. Apparently, it was a boost.

Also, Shelley's apparently done with TNA. His contract is up soon, and he's <strike>going to be working</strike> worked the PWG Battle of Los Angeles. PWG, of course, being one of the indies that TNA, in all their infinite wisdom, decided to block its workers from working for. I'm sad that I won't be able to get a Shelley fix every week, but I'm thrilled that I won't be seeing the MCMGs get squashed by mother****ing VKM. I think that was officially the moment I was done holding out any hope for TNA's future and decided to just watch the hilarity of its impending implosion.

Oh, and they're going after Scott Hall. And they've already fired Test. ROFL

keg in kc
09-06-2007, 03:16 PM
BoLA was last weekend.

And yeah, that VKM thing was a joke. Too bad Chris Saban can't get out.

Ultra Peanut
09-09-2007, 07:17 PM
If you're TNA, do you want one of your tag champions to be:

a) A criminal
b) A pro football player
c) Legally unable to wrestle
d) I can't pick just one, because they all sound so great!

Oh, awesome:

Lethal wins back the X-Division he lost to Samoa Joe so they could set up Angle winning the X-Division from Joe so Lethal could take the X-Division title back from Angle, thus negating the last two months entirely.

Hoorah!I wonder who he'll drop it to tomorrow night. :rolleyes:

Mecca
09-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Since it's not posted here apparently King Booker has quit the WWE.

Ultra Peanut
09-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Yeah, that sucks. :(

Also, Black Reign would have more credibility if he just played him as Dustin Runnels wearing a Tay Zonday t-shirt.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Since it's not posted here apparently King Booker has quit the WWE.

He did get jobbed out HARDCORE to HHH at SS, but it seems like an odd decision since the E was using his wrestling school, were they not?

And didn't he sign a new contract, or did he leave it on the table??

:hmmm:

Ultra Peanut
09-09-2007, 07:48 PM
Man, lots of Shelley fans in the crowd. First there were "We want Shelley" chants throughout this tag battle royal, and then when he came out he got a nice pop.

Ultra Peanut
09-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Damn, Tomko and AJ are basically being written as faces at this point (I would have said "are basically faces," but the crowd was ****ing ON FIRE for Shelley and Sabin). AJ goes wire-to-wire and scores the pin over Sabin after reversing a handful-of-tights rollup with one of his own.

I'm bummed MCMGs didn't win, but at least it keeps them from being fed to ****ing Pacman.

Retarded rules (it is TNA after all), but a really entertaining match. They even managed to make Eric Young's involvement fun.

Ultra Peanut
09-09-2007, 08:17 PM
What the **** kind of ending is that?

Ahh, TNA. I hate you so.

And it's official: Two hours of crap every Thursday, starting on October 4th.

Ultra Peanut
09-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Is Earl drunk?

"... there will be no outside interference..."

HAHAHAHAHA, he's definitely drunk.

BigRock
09-09-2007, 09:07 PM
He did get jobbed out HARDCORE to HHH at SS, but it seems like an odd decision since the E was using his wrestling school, were they not?

And didn't he sign a new contract, or did he leave it on the table??

:hmmm:
He's not happy with a certain new addition to their drug testing....

:bong:

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 10:49 AM
Sherri's autopsy is back.

Drugs. :(

Oh, and (TNA Spoiler) Rikishi saved Joe from AJ & Christian in the week 2 tapings. LMAO

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-11-2007, 10:55 AM
UP, did you love Cena's near-emotional breakdown as much as I did??

Does Carlito get an offensive manuever in on Sunday, or does he just eat sledgehammer??

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 11:11 AM
Oops, I got a detail wrong that makes things a little less ridiculous. Flip the rescuer/victim.

UP, did you love Cena's near-emotional breakdown as much as I did??Hahaha, that was awesome.

Does Carlito get an offensive manuever in on Sunday, or does he just eat sledgehammer??He may spit an apple in the general vicinity of Trips.

Ultra Peanut
09-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooo.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/sandmanreleased

Ultra Peanut
09-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Mike Knox, Burke and Thorn teaming together... how did I get transported to eight months ago?

Planetman
09-12-2007, 09:33 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooo.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/sandmanreleased
Now they'll have to find someone new to smack around that little meatball.

Ultra Peanut
09-13-2007, 08:59 AM
Hahahaha, holy shit.

CM Punk is going to be on one of Memphis' local morning shows tomorrow. I'm going to have to camp out at Peabody Place and break into the interview area at some point and scream "CM PUNK I LOVE YOU YOU ARE THE B--" as I'm dragged off by security.

Then, when I'm released, I can go pick up skate.!

Ultra Peanut
09-14-2007, 11:13 PM
"Personally, I have 'Drug Free' tattooed on my knuckles. I'm straight edge, and that doesn't necessarily make me better than anybody..."

NO PUNK! NO! IT DOES!

Ultra Peanut
09-16-2007, 07:10 PM
I'm just halfway listening to the women's match as I browse the intertrons, but it's amazing how much it sounds like a porno.

Also:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c269/cletus42o/044-1.jpg

Ultra Peanut
09-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Aww, Candice with the Santino Special.

Beth could probably kick Goldberg's ass.

Khali just squashed a cantaloupe with a Rey mask on it. And now a watermelon (symbolizing Batista). Awesome. Indian Bischoff is loving this shit.

Ultra Peanut
09-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Holy shit, MASSIVE dueling "LET'S GO ORTON/LET'S GO CENA" chants.

An enormous round of boos rains down upon Cena as he takes control of the fight... hell yes, Memphis is Orton country.

CENA DISQUALIFICATION WTF

Hahahahaha, another Daddy Cena headshot!

dirk digler
09-16-2007, 08:12 PM
I hope Cena kicks Orton's ass

Ultra Peanut
09-16-2007, 08:14 PM
WHAT THE ****

DADDY CENA JUST KICKED ORTON IN THE HEAD

AM I ON DRUGS

dirk digler
09-16-2007, 08:15 PM
WHAT THE ****

DADDY CENA JUST KICKED ORTON IN THE HEAD

AM I ON DRUGS

LMAO

So Cena won?

Awesome!!

Ultra Peanut
09-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Cena was disqualified for punching Orton too much in the corner.

Then Orton **** punted Cena Sr.

Then Cena put him in the worst submission move ever, and told his dad to return the favor.

Utterly bizarre. I don't know where they're going with this.

Ultra Peanut
09-16-2007, 08:18 PM
***Acting!***

Ultra Peanut
09-16-2007, 08:19 PM
Now it's time for the MAIN EVENT, featuring Mark Henry!

I'm not ****ing kidding.

Ultra Peanut
09-16-2007, 08:22 PM
SOMEBODY GON GET THEY ASS KICKED
SOMEBODY GON GET THEY WIG SPLIT

Ultra Peanut
09-16-2007, 08:26 PM
So the Undertaker is burning cross-shaped objects in order to intimidate a large black man.

Reaper16
09-17-2007, 02:20 PM
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=192052092

At a bar where several wrestlers were staying at after last Monday's Raw, a fan asked Randy Orton for a picture. Orton took the fan's camera and then went upstairs to a private area. He then threw the camera, though a person managed to catch it. Below is a fan report regarding the incident. Continue reading to find out what else happened: Shaun Poff sent this one in: Hey, just got back from Green Bay, WI. last Monday night and I just wanted to pass along a note from after the show. We had went to a local bar afterwards, and that seemed the place to be! Right when we got there we saw Kennedy (who we were THRILLED with seeing as he is suspended). We got our pictures with him as well, awesome guy! Also there were Carlito, Beth Phoenix, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Santino Marella, Coach, Kevin Thorn, Cody Rhodes, Shelton Benjamin, and last but not least, Randy Orton. I will get back to him in a minute. Everyone else here was awesome, signing autographs, pictures, whatever fans wanted. I even heard Kennedy say he would see Coach on October 1st. Must be when his suspension is over. Anyway, they eventually moved the party to the upstairs to get some privacy. As they were going up my friend asked Randy Orton if he could have a quick picture. Orton said, "everyone wants a quick picture." Then Orton took the camera upstairs with him and proceeded to throw it off, down to the bar. Luckily enough some other guy caught it and gave it back to my friend. Low and behold he realizes his sim card is gone from his camera. Eventually the police came and he explained he just wanted his card back, it had all our pictures from RAW on it. The officers questioned Orton, asked my friend if $100 would cover it. My friend said that was fine. Well it turns out Orton left right after the cops questioned him and had to pull him over to talk to him again. Turns out he autographed the $100 with his name. He addressed it, "To Dip****". That pretty much sums up everything I have heard about Orton right there. He is a super ass. Everyone else was cool though. Thanks, Shaun Poff.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Wow if true.

keg in kc
09-18-2007, 04:34 AM
That had to be one of the worst episodes of Raw in recent memory.

Their string of good to great shows in '07 is definitely over. Two weeks now, just utter shit, and a horrible PPV to boot.

Maybe next week we can have Hunter bury some more people, and get on with the Cena, HHH, Orton show. I mean, why would we need to see anybody else.

Ultra Peanut
09-19-2007, 08:54 PM
http://icons.imeem.com/IEpGzGVD.jpg
"Vampire, I suggest that you back up!"

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-19-2007, 08:57 PM
That had to be one of the worst episodes of Raw in recent memory.

Their string of good to great shows in '07 is definitely over. Two weeks now, just utter shit, and a horrible PPV to boot.

Maybe next week we can have Hunter bury some more people, and get on with the Cena, HHH, Orton show. I mean, why would we need to see anybody else.

It was awful.

They should have HHH in a handicap match against the entire roster. It would be interesting to see how long the rest of RAW could hang in the ring with Trips.

Just so we know....Trips > Carlito+Umaga and Umaga pushed Cena to th limit

Trips is also > Cade and Murdoch....and then Londrick 30 seconds later.

Ultra Peanut
09-19-2007, 08:59 PM
The Trips attack on Londrick was utterly ****ing bizarre. It had no purpose, other than to bury one of the few tag teams left on the roster.

Ultra Peanut
09-21-2007, 12:22 PM
Oh, I suppose I have just the thing.

Reaper16
09-21-2007, 12:36 PM
The Trips attack on Londrick was utterly ****ing bizarre. It had no purpose, other than to bury one of the few tag teams left on the roster.
It was like "Well, we don't have Stone Cold to give stunners to everyone anymore, so Trips Aitch can fill that role." Odd.

Ultra Peanut
09-21-2007, 12:59 PM
Holy shit, Monty Brown got released. Apparently it may have been a mutual thing.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BrdEtc3Ljok"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BrdEtc3Ljok" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

For a thousand summers I will wait for you
If it takes forever I will wait for you
Till you're back beside me, till I'm holding you

Till I hear you sigh here in my arms
Anywhere you wander, anywhere you go
In your heart believe what in my heart I know
Every day remember how I love you so
That forevermore I'll wait for you

Then the time will come when all the waiting's done
The clock will tick away the hours one by one
Straight to my waiting arms
If it takes forever I will wait for you

http://i4.tinypic.com/4xnk0b6.gif

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-21-2007, 02:21 PM
That sucks. I still like "The Alpha Male, Monty Brown" better than Marcus Cor Von.

Can't say I blame the guy. EC-dub was going to be all about Punk, John Morrison, Burke, with a sprinkling of Big Daddy V and Cor Von in the mid-card.

Ultra Peanut
09-21-2007, 09:59 PM
Yeah, he's apparently gone through a lot after the death in his family, and if he's happy enough doing his personal trainer thing, I guess it makes sense to not bother getting back into wrestling. Still, I was really looking forward to seeing him come back. As good as ECW is, a little more depth with the re-addition of an upper carder would have been nice. He could have even come back as a face and demolished Thorne on his way to a feud with Burke, or something.

I still don't even understand how Dusty and ECW do it. The top of the roster looked AMAZING with Punk, Burke, Benoit, and Cor Von, and even with the loss of those last two, they turned Johnny Nitro into someone you can actually buy as a champion and managed to get some really good stuff out of Viscera and the ****ing Boogeyman. Then, to round things out, they've used Stevie and Balls incredibly well, to boot.

At this point, ECW honestly feels a lot like you'd imagine an ECW with less blood and higher production values would feel. It's like they're sitting in the back, Dusty says, "Hey, you guys go have a good match," and they do it.

Ultra Peanut
09-21-2007, 10:08 PM
Whoa, the Torch is claiming that this is a letter the WWE is sending to former employees:

Over the last ten years, an inordinate number of wrestlers have passed away. Some of those deaths may in part have been caused by drugs and alcohol.

In an effort to prevent such tragedies in the future, the WWE is willing to pay for drug and/or alcohol rehabilitation at a certified treatment chosen by WWE for any performer with a prior WWE booking contract who may need this service. The WWE will pay for this service in full.

There is no cost to you or your family. Help will be provided regardless of the circumstances of your departure from the WWF or the amount of time you performed for the WWE.

If you do not have a drug and/or alcohol problem, but know you know a former WWE performer who does, we are asking you to try to help them by encouraging them to take advantage of this opportunity.

Liz Difabio has been appointed as a representative in this matter. Liz has been with the company for over 24 years and has been directly involved with the majority of WWE performers who have received treatment for substance abuse. She understands emotions that individuals and family members go through in this process. Any conversation you have with Liz will remain confidential and will not be released to the public.

In many instances, an individual in need of help is in denial and will not want rehabilitation. There are professional intervention companies that will help persuade that person that they need treatment. Liz will be able to facilitate such interventions, should they be necessary. An intervention and treatment will be at the cost of WWE exclusively.

This service is being provided for performers with a prior WWE booking contract only. No family or friends. Please reach out to Liz if you think you might have a drug or alcohol problem or if you know someone who does. We all need to do anything we can to help prevent another tragedy.

Sincerely,

Vincent K. McMahon
Chairman, World Wrestling Entertainment

keg in kc
09-22-2007, 05:52 AM
Good on Vince if that's valid.

Ultra Peanut
09-23-2007, 02:56 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANH

Ultra Peanut
09-24-2007, 11:36 PM
Raw last week was awful in a bizarre, twisted, somehow hilarious way.

This week was just ****ing worthless.

Reaper16
09-25-2007, 12:13 AM
Is it bad that I, kayfabe wise, now hate Hornswaggle? I mean, the little bastard helped Cena keep the title.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-25-2007, 12:24 AM
I'd rather Cena actually drop the title to Orton, but that's about as likely as a Chiefs SB appearance this year.

It's going straight to HHH :(

Ultra Peanut
09-25-2007, 12:52 AM
Is it bad that I, kayfabe wise, now hate Hornswaggle? I mean, the little bastard helped Cena keep the title.That little bastard can go STRAIGHT TO HELL.

http://i23.tinypic.com/i1fl3n.jpg

Ultra Peanut
09-26-2007, 02:09 PM
FigureFourWeekly posted:

Here's what I can tell you. This past June, prior to Benoit's death, Court Bauer, a creative team member who was recently released, approached the rest of the staff with an idea for either bringing back Jericho or introducing the New Hart Foundation. I guess he'd gotten the new Nine Inch Nails CD and was impressed with the viral marketing campaign they'd done, which included things like leaving zip drives on merchandise tables at live events, which fans would find, take home, and discover new videos or songs on. The idea was to do something similar on Raw, something "Jerichocentric" that would basically be an updated version of the countdown clock which he debuted to in 1999. Ideas included websites set up by third parties (so as not to be traced to WWE, and to ensure there wasn't an obvious WWE feel to them), deals on Youtube and TV, mystery ads on WWE.com (for example, in the Hart Foundation idea, maybe a "public service announcement" about heart attacks that when you clicked it would take you to a Calgary-related website). In other words, very similar to the ROH Project 161 storyline, except the idea was that it would be a fun thing that fans could get excited about in trying to crack the code, as opposed to something creepy involving stalkers or blood or emos. At the time, the rest of the team loved it, but hadn't talked to Jericho about it yet, and then things went into disarray when the Benoit tragedy and everything related to it went down. One of the keys to it, which is the main reason I suspect that this is what save_us.222 is all about, is that there would be clues indicating that this was all about Jericho (the music CD thing for example), but also deliberate misdirects and red herrings (WrestleMania 99). Again, this may have nothing to do with Jericho but it does seem very similar to the original idea, plus the feeling is that one way or another he's coming back soon.
unf unf unf unf unf unf unf unf unf unf unf unf unf unf unf

Ultra Peanut
09-27-2007, 11:50 PM
Oh good, we're already into the "insider terms" phase of Russo's 2-year plan to ruin a company.

Ultra Peanut
10-01-2007, 09:21 PM
That was ****ing horrible.

HolmeZz
10-01-2007, 09:26 PM
SAVIOR_SELF

Ultra Peanut
10-01-2007, 09:28 PM
More like SHOOTMY_SELF.

DFB
10-01-2007, 09:30 PM
That was ****ing horrible.

No, no, no....you wanna see horrible? Go talk to Corey Maclin. :banghead:

HolmeZz
10-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Wonder if it's HBK instead of Jericho.

Ultra Peanut
10-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Honestly, Jericho seems more likely to return this year than HBK.

No, no, no....you wanna see horrible? Go talk to Corey Maclin. :banghead:I'll not have you besmirch the good names of Tim Grind & Flex.

___ __ _ _ ___ _ _ ___ ___ ___ ___ _ _ ___ _ _
/ __) ( )( )( )( _) ( )( )/ __) (__ \(__ \(__ \ ( )( )( _)( \/ )
\__ \ /__\ \\// ) _) ___ )()( \__ \ _ / __// __// __/ )__( ) _) ) (
(___/(_)(_)(__) (___)(___)\__/ (___/(_)\___)\___)\___) (_)(_)(___)(_/\_)
_ _ ___ _ _
( ) ) ( _)( \/ )
) \ ) _) \ /
(_)\_)(___)(__/

55 53 45 52 3d 57 57 45 20 50 41 53 53 3d 4a 45 52 49 43 48 4f 31 32 33 41 4c 50 48 41

DFB
10-01-2007, 09:39 PM
When Jericho debuted years ago, he said he was there to "save the World Wrestling Federation" with emphasis on "save"....

DFB
10-01-2007, 09:41 PM
I'll not have you besmirch the good names of Tim Grind & Flex.

Haha, I know half of those guys, including those two.

HolmeZz
10-01-2007, 09:43 PM
Honestly, Jericho seems more likely to return this year than HBK.

I would've never contemplated it being Michaels until the 8.2.11 clue. HBK are the 8th, 2nd, and 11th letters of the alphabet. You also had the 'GRAND_SLAM' clue, though I think Jericho held all 4 major belts too.

Ultra Peanut
10-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Haha, I know half of those guys, including those two.I met Flex Kavana once.

DFB
10-01-2007, 10:06 PM
I met Flex Kavana once.

I always wondered what would have happened if he would've gone on to the WWF as Kavana instead of Maivia... ROFL

Trivia question: Kavana left Memphis because of a loser leave town match. Who beat him? Who sent him packin'?

Ultra Peanut
10-02-2007, 01:40 AM
The Kang, of course.

dirk digler
10-02-2007, 03:19 PM
To all the Cena haters out there they get their wish. Cena tore his pectoral muscle while wrestling Mr. Kennedy is now out 6-8 months. He also has to surrender his title.

Now we are stuck with shitty ass Orton as the champ. ****!!

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-02-2007, 03:25 PM
To all the Cena haters out there they get their wish. Cena tore his pectoral muscle while wrestling Mr. Kennedy is now out 6-8 months. He also has to surrender his title.

Now we are stuck with shitty ass Orton as the champ. ****!!

F*ck YES :bang: :bang: :bang:

I wondered why his STFU seemed so quick and unconvincing without any pull on it. Now I know.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Of course this means one thing....HHH gets the strap at SS :deevee: :deevee:

This also probably means Cena comes back at WM and wins it again

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Update:

Cena's not even wrestling Sunday as the injury is deemed too serious.

I wonder who they bring in to wrestle Orton then?? I just hope HHH doesn't bury Umaga and Orton in one PPV...I may have to turn to TNA....err...or nothing.

dirk digler
10-02-2007, 03:31 PM
Update:

Cena's not even wrestling Sunday as the injury is deemed too serious.

I wonder who they bring in to wrestle Orton then?? I just hope HHH doesn't bury Umaga and Orton in one PPV...I may have to turn to TNA....err...or nothing.

Yeah it will be interesting to see who they get but I think Orton walks away as the champ unfortuntely.

I don't get all the hate for Cena IMHO is top 1-2 wrestler WWE has got.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Yeah it will be interesting to see who they get but I think Orton walks away as the champ unfortuntely.

I don't get all the hate for Cena IMHO is top 1-2 wrestler WWE has got.

I just don't think that one guy should monopolize the title like that, especially when the roster needs to cultivate main event talent.

It gets old when 12 straight PPVs become "who will job to Cena". He's had the longest run with the title since Hogan, and you can't say that he's been the best draw since then, because it's not close.

Hell, his last title reign was longer than all 7 of Rock's combined :shake:

dirk digler
10-02-2007, 03:37 PM
I just don't think that one guy should monopolize the title like that, especially when the roster needs to cultivate main event talent.

It gets old when 12 straight PPVs become "who will job to Cena". He's had the longest run with the title since Hogan, and you can't say that he's been the best draw since then, because it's not close.

Hell, his last title reign was longer than all 7 of Rock's combined :shake:

I understand but they really haven't had anybody "worthy" of holding title especially with all of the injuries and suspensions that has been going on.

Maybe Orton will be and since Triple H is back you know he will become the champ soon.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-02-2007, 03:41 PM
I understand but they really haven't had anybody "worthy" of holding title especially with all of the injuries and suspensions that has been going on.

Maybe Orton will be and since Triple H is back you know he will become the champ soon.

A lot of people hate Orton, but the guy has been the MVP of RAW the last 6 months if you ask me. He's consistently brought it, and he's so good at being a dick heel that he actually gets face pops from cynical smarks.

That punt of Mr. Cena and RKO through the chair on SNME was all-world for me.

I just f*cking hate HHH, and I know they are going to give him the strap ASAP, and kill all of Orton's momentum :banghead:

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-02-2007, 03:44 PM
ROFL

DFB
10-02-2007, 03:53 PM
The Kang, of course.

Nice. Took you long enough... :)

Reaper16
10-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Oh, happy day.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Oh, happy day.

I'd like to see Orton get a nice long run until WM only to drop it to a returning Cena, but that will never, ever happen.

DFB
10-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Cena should at least show up at No Mercy and personally surrender the title to Orton. Writing Cena off TV with no appearance is typical Vince.

unothadeal
10-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Jimmy Wang Yang should get a nice long reign, I feel.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Cena should at least show up at No Mercy and personally surrender the title to Orton. Writing Cena off TV with no appearance is typical Vince.

At the very least, they could play the savage beating off as explanation.

Weak sauce, I know.

DFB
10-02-2007, 04:38 PM
At the very least, they could play the savage beating off as explanation.

Weak sauce, I know.

I dunno, I'm just old-fashioned I guess. He should show up, surrender the belt (there'll be HUGE heat of course), then reluctantly ride off into the sunset, and vow to be back. Then when he comes back, you have an instant start up point with Orton (regardless who is champion) and instant heat all over again. But y'know... :rolleyes:

keg in kc
10-02-2007, 04:38 PM
Wow, 8 months.

This has to be their worst year yet.

DFB
10-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Wow, 8 months.

This has to be their worst year yet.

Just in time for Bobby "green as a gourd" Lashley to come back... :rolleyes:

You're right though. Not just injuries either. Deaths, PR, suspensions. Not a good year for Vinnie Mac.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-02-2007, 04:41 PM
I have a sick feeling that HHH walks out of Chicago with the strap :Lin:

DFB
10-02-2007, 04:42 PM
I have a sick feeling that HHH walks out of Chicago with the strap :Lin:

And scrap the match with Umaga? Or he wrestles twice? :hmmm:

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-02-2007, 04:45 PM
And scrap the match with Umaga? Or he wrestles twice? :hmmm:

Umaga gets buried inside of 10, Orton gets some sympathy offense before eating sledgehammer. :shake:

DFB
10-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Umaga gets buried inside of 10, Orton gets some sympathy offense before eating sledgehammer. :shake:

I just don't think Triple H gets the belt without a buildup. Vince is going to make an announcement tonight, that gives 5 days for a buildup. Hunter will get the belt on a bigger stage with lots of hype.

Orton takes the belt. They've spent too much time on him to have him put over someone else not in the title picture.

Ultra Peanut
10-05-2007, 11:14 PM
HOW DOES IT FEEL MOTHER****ER

http://i23.tinypic.com/2evte0x.jpg

DFB
10-05-2007, 11:16 PM
HOW DOES IT FEEL MOTHER****ER

http://i23.tinypic.com/2evte0x.jpg

Did I miss an inside joke or something?

Johnny Ace got fired. Got a better job with WWF.

Ultra Peanut
10-05-2007, 11:17 PM
It still felt good.

Oh noes, Shawn Stasiak is unhappy with the push I gave him.

DFB
10-05-2007, 11:20 PM
It still felt good.

Oh noes, Shawn Stasiak is unhappy with the push I gave him.

Fantasy wrestling? :hmmm:

KcMizzou
10-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Fantasy wrestling? :hmmm:Oh hell. LMAO

DFB
10-05-2007, 11:31 PM
I'm confused.

Ultra Peanut
10-06-2007, 12:22 AM
Oh hell. LMAOYeah, it's a game. I'm running a "HOW RETARDED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO **** THIS UP SO MONUMENTALLY" scenario at the moment.

Speaking of which, who owns the Starrcade name nowadays? That would be way cooler than ****in' Armageddon. I guess it's best to not use it if they're not going to treat it as something special, though, what with it being sandwiched between SurSer and the Rumble.

Oh, how I miss WCW... I'm sort of doing this as a companion piece to this thoroughly entertaining/mortifying book (http://www.amazon.com/Death-WCW-WrestleCrap-Figure-Present/dp/1550226614).

Also, this is cryptic and annoying and I must know what they're up to!

http://imgred.com/http://wwwp.mirror.waffleimages.com/files/b0/b0a006c9d46efc22644e89642b91011f933534cf.jpg
A Historic Evening
The Chairman promises that history will be made this Sunday at No Mercy, live on pay-per-view.

Even with this, I'm still holding onto the idea that Edge comes back, gets a huge face pop, beats Orton in an awesome match, and then returns to standard heel form on Raw the next night. But a Punjabi Plalalalala FOAH SAMOA GAAAAAAME Bagshitting on a Lazy Pole match with each title on the line in some bizarre way that enables there to be two new champions would suffice.

DFB
10-06-2007, 10:54 AM
WWF owns the Starrcade name. All registered trademarks of WCW are theirs now. Halloween Havoc, Fall Brawl, Clash of the Champions, Dungeon of Doom, everything. Vince would NEVER use Starrcade though. That was WCW's 'WrestleMania'. I'm actually surprised he used Great American Bash. I figured he would bury them all...that bastard...

I miss WCW, too. I just miss viable competition. Competition made everything better. BTW though, that book is so factually inaccurate. But the story of WCW's downfall, told by whoever, is indeed depressing. :(

Ultra Peanut
10-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Ye can take me Dungeon o' Doom, but ye can never take me Meng and Taskmaster and Jimmy Hart!!!!!

It's really depressing that TNA just skipped the whole "competition" thing and jumped straight to 2000, Russo and all.

HEY **** YOU X-DIVISION HERE'S SOME MORE FAT OLD GUYS TO GO OVER YOU

DFB
10-06-2007, 11:05 AM
Ye can take me Dungeon o' Doom, but ye can never take me Meng and Taskmaster and Jimmy Hart!!!!!

It's really depressing that TNA just skipped the whole "competition" thing and jumped straight to 2000, Russo and all.

HEY **** YOU X-DIVISION HERE'S SOME MORE FAT OLD GUYS TO GO OVER YOU

Jerry Jarrett needs to start booking that shit. I think some old fashioned Memphis-style writing could be completely refreshing to Vince's shock TV, backstage interviews, in-ring segments, blah blah.

Ultra Peanut
10-06-2007, 11:09 AM
Jerry Jarrett doesn't even let his kids watch TNA anymore. LMAO

I'm thinking the quality and the squandering of talent is more offensive than the content.

DFB
10-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Jerry Jarrett doesn't even let his kids watch TNA anymore. LMAO

I'm thinking the quality and the squandering of talent is more offensive than the content.

Haha, that's a good point.

keg in kc
10-06-2007, 12:27 PM
I just hope they hold off on Jericho and give him some build instead of bringing him back tomorrow and feeding him to Hunter over the next 6 weeks.

How long until we see D-Lo, I wonder.

DFB
10-06-2007, 01:18 PM
I just hope they hold off on Jericho and give him some build instead of bringing him back tomorrow and feeding him to Hunter over the next 6 weeks.

How long until we see D-Lo, I wonder.

You and me both. The longer the build up, the better off they'll be in the long run. But with Cena out....who knows...

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 02:25 AM
You're lookin' at the real deal now, wooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Gonna kick your sorry ass out on the street!

On an unrelated note:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hBOqxDOQPmQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hBOqxDOQPmQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<3

Speaking of awesome moments, this is an amazing promo:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RtLuNhZntcM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RtLuNhZntcM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-07-2007, 02:44 AM
If I was Jericho, I'd try and pull every string I coud to go to SD!, but with Raw minus Cena, and Vince's predilection for the "A" show, he's ending up on Monday nights.

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 01:35 PM
According to sources, CM Punk and Tony Atlas had a verbal altercation following Wednesday’s OVW TV taping.

Tony was in attendance evaluating the matches and made a remark to Punk, earlier in the day, about taping his hands and arms. Atlas told Punk that the office isn’t looking for that kind of look.

Punk ignored Atlas’ suggestion and left his hands and arms taped. Following the show, Atlas addressed the talent and spoke about those with bad attitudes. The discussion continued to talk about the bad attitude problems, Atlas continued to look at Punk while talking. Punk, then, responded by asking why he was looking at him when talking about bad attitudes. The two exchanged words with Punk loudly asking Atlas, “Do you even watch our show? Do you even know who I am?”LMAO

also biscuits

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ikRv36pE1es"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ikRv36pE1es" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

and gravy

HolmeZz
10-07-2007, 06:17 PM
OMG ORTON IS CHAMP

Mr. Flopnuts
10-07-2007, 06:20 PM
If I was Jericho, I'd try and pull every string I coud to go to SD!, but with Raw minus Cena, and Vince's predilection for the "A" show, he's ending up on Monday nights.

Raw IIIIIISSSSSS JER-IC-HO!!!!!

DFB
10-07-2007, 06:35 PM
:Lin: Triple H new champ.

HolmeZz
10-07-2007, 06:38 PM
WTF TRIPLE H IS CHAMP

keg in kc
10-07-2007, 06:40 PM
And the Raw is Helmsley era continues.

Maybe we'll get to see him destroy the entire roster this week.

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 06:46 PM
IT'S COOL GUYS HE LOSES AT WRESTLEMANIA

There better be some shenanigans later, god damnit.

DFB
10-07-2007, 06:47 PM
IT'S COOL GUYS HE LOSES AT WRESTLEMANIA

There better be some shenanigans later, god damnit.

That's what I'm figurin'. Too much action in the first 30 minutes. Something has to happen between now and then. Not to mention, Triple H has to wrestle again later vs. Umaga.

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Redneck Rampage and Mistaaaaaaaaaaaaah ****up!

They should at least make the WWE title like the Hardcore title for the rest of the evening. If they're going to have a 22-minute reign, they should have some more WCW-esque randomness/devaluation.

keg in kc
10-07-2007, 06:52 PM
They were apparently confiscating Y2J signs at the entrance. Whatever that means.

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 06:53 PM
It would almost be worth a Trips reign just to see him carrying around that retarded belt.

They were apparently confiscating Y2J signs at the entrance. Whatever that means.That means he's heeeeeeeeere.

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 06:54 PM
CALLING ALL CARS CALLING ALL CARS

OH MY GOD IT'S DANGEROUS

BIG

DADDY

FIIIIIIIIIIIVE

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 06:56 PM
Punk look out he's going to smother you with his titties!

WTF STRIKER

http://i23.tinypic.com/282hzrd.gif

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Punk is doing an awesome job selling that, at least. I guess it opens the door to Morrison swiping the title tomorrow night.

I guess they wanted Big Daddy Five to head to Smackdown looking unbeatable. Whatever. It was actually looking like a cool little "How can the face prevail?" match, for the 80 seconds it was going on.

ONE TWO
YOU HEAR THE CLOCK TICKIN'
TICK TOCK
YOU ABOUT TO STOP LIVIN'
TICK TOCK
I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER ME
TICK TOCK
BUT I'M OPENIN' A PIZZARY

OHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
I COULD SLAP A TOMATO
I COULD DRY UP THE SEEDS

DFB
10-07-2007, 07:03 PM
It would almost be worth a Trips reign just to see him carrying around that retarded belt.

I'm actually surprised Vince didn't give Orton the old belt. I can't imagine HHH keeping that ugly belt much longer. Get the old one back.

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Ice burn from MVP!

MATT HARDY IS DISGUSTING

Wipe your face, you... gross!

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 07:20 PM
What?

They're almost making it too obvious that something's going to happen later, if this match is going on right now.

HolmeZz
10-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Anyone know a sopcast channel for No Mercy? Or another feed?

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 07:23 PM
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/28233

keg in kc
10-07-2007, 07:24 PM
OMFG, did he really puke on him?

HolmeZz
10-07-2007, 07:26 PM
luvupsi

HolmeZz
10-07-2007, 07:30 PM
They didn't confiscate that Y2J sign.

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 07:32 PM
totaw concentwation

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Awwww, Rey's celebrating Halloween early! How cute!

(Booyaka Booyaka)

keg in kc
10-07-2007, 07:37 PM
Beating Umaga clean.

Yes, indeed. A "new" era has arrived. The king is dead. Long live the king.

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 07:39 PM
A CLUBBERIN' IF YOU WHEEEEEELL

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Hahahaha, Finlay just botched an "injury."

OWEN VOICES

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 07:47 PM
There we go.

IT'S A MIRACLE!

HolmeZz
10-07-2007, 07:50 PM
omgsaveuspromo

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Rev 22:12 ¶ And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

http://i21.tinypic.com/27xgdi0.gif

DFB
10-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Orton walks out with the title tonight.

Whew! That was close.

keg in kc
10-07-2007, 07:59 PM
It's the Triple-H Show, starring Triple-H, featuring Triple-H, written by Triple-H, directed by Triple-H, produced by Triple-H and guest starring some other wrestlers whose names are not important.

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 08:00 PM
NEW CHAMP NEW CHAMP

HE WASN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU

**** YOU VICKY IS BETTER THAN YOU

DFB
10-07-2007, 08:01 PM
It's the Triple-H Show, starring Triple-H, featuring Triple-H, written by Triple-H, directed by Triple-H, produced by Triple-H and guest starring some other wrestlers whose names are not important.

Imagine how it'd be if he was, like....part of the McMahon family or something....

Oh, wait... :banghead:

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 08:03 PM
Man, the Punjabi Prison has a relaxing theme.

DFB
10-07-2007, 08:07 PM
Man, the Punjabi Prison has a relaxing theme.

I don't care how they design it, name it, or promote it....there is no better cage match than War Games.

Either that or a raggedy, old chain link fence with Tommy Rich hiding underneath the ring. But I'm kind of partial to that. LMAO

keg in kc
10-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Either that or a raggedy, old chain link fence with Tommy Rich hiding underneath the ring. But I'm kind of partial to that. Is he related to Richy Rich?

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 08:12 PM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/6/7/9675428bb54e1dbcf25f3e99cf69b01c.jpg

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 08:13 PM
BZZZZZZZZZT! That's the end of the first period!

DFB
10-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Is he related to Richy Rich?

Haha, nope. 1981 NWA World Champion, "Wildfire" Tommy Rich. Helped Austin Idol shave Jerry Lawler's head in 87. Legendary stuff.
:D

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 08:26 PM
And your 2007 American Gladiators Champion!!!!!!!!

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 08:55 PM
HEY!!!!!!!

DFB
10-07-2007, 08:57 PM
YES!

Great match. I'm always a fan of the "near-falls".

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 09:01 PM
That really was great. The ChairKO, "Suck it... splat," table fun times, 9.999999x99, that awesome chair-to-stair shot, the reversed pedigree, and that little somersault Trips did off of the table as he was losing... wow.

http://i20.tinypic.com/2lnkeom.gif TWO-TIME, TWO-TIME http://i20.tinypic.com/2lnkeom.gif

DFB
10-07-2007, 09:07 PM
That's two RKOs in a row that the Raw announce table hasn't collapsed. LMAO

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 09:14 PM
NEW THREAD IN HONOR OF THE SON OF MAN (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4278773#post4278773)

keg in kc
10-08-2007, 08:27 PM
I would've been fine with another 10 minutes of beatdown on Jehova Hearst Helmsley there.

I'm waiting to break out the Cripple-H moniker.

keg in kc
10-08-2007, 08:28 PM
I was about to say "is anything worse than the Women's Match tonight" and then Lillian Garcia started singing.

That'll teach me.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-08-2007, 09:27 PM
That Umaga beatdown pwned.

Although it brought a smile to my face to see HBK back, I was hoping for Y2J.

DFB
10-08-2007, 09:46 PM
I was hoping for Y2J.

Just a little while longer.... :)

TinyEvel
01-30-2008, 02:55 AM
I think that somewhere deep in this thread I called you guys dumb hicks.

I still hold that opinion.

keg in kc
01-30-2008, 03:22 AM

I still hold that opinion.Don't you have to go compose some more metrosexual toilet paper prose, mr. snob?

Reaper16
01-30-2008, 01:20 PM

I still hold that opinion.
If a buy a PS3 can I become a smart hick?

Ultra Peanut
01-30-2008, 03:40 PM

I still hold that opinion.YOU'RE A WHORE!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QFFPfv3h4LY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QFFPfv3h4LY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>