PDA

View Full Version : Avatar

HBBoltGirl
05-01-2007, 05:44 PM
can't handle the smack again..

Dave Lane
05-01-2007, 05:45 PM
I thought it was two furry cheeseburgers...

Dave

Valiant
05-01-2007, 05:46 PM

That is the ugliest avatar ever... I feel sorry for you, especially if you look like that out in Cali...

HBBoltGirl
05-01-2007, 05:49 PM
That is the ugliest avatar ever... I feel sorry for you, especially if you look like that out in Cali...

stoopid!! you lil girls can't handle a lil competition thats why you put an old ass kansas shitty quiefs fan for my avatar!

Donger
05-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Okay. You are starting to become annoying.

HBBoltGirl
05-01-2007, 05:55 PM
Okay. You are starting to become annoying.

why am i annoying?.. because you know as well as everyone else on this board that my avatar was picked by one of your mods?

Donger
05-01-2007, 06:05 PM
why am i annoying?.. because you know as well as everyone else on this board that my avatar was picked by one of your mods?

I don't know that.

HBBoltGirl
05-01-2007, 06:10 PM
now you do.

Dicky McElephant
05-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Hit it GoChiefs!

Donger
05-01-2007, 06:12 PM
now you do.

To answer your question, you're annoying not only because you are unpleasant to look at (I hope you are prettier in person), but because you are bumping threads from 2006.

luv
05-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Do you talk about football?

Iowanian
05-01-2007, 06:22 PM
Really?

Seriously?

chagrin
05-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Well there's a hint - I posted that picture back when I first joined up on here, HB is definitely a veteran planeteer.

Phobia
05-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Well there's a hint - I posted that picture back when I first joined up on here, HB is definitely a veteran planeteer.

Yeah, because you're the only one who has the internet.

Frazod
05-01-2007, 08:36 PM
At first I put her on avatar ignore, but then I thought, why stop there?

And to whoever unbanned her - WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? :shake:

chagrin
05-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Yeah, because you're the only one who has the internet.

Maybe not but I was the first one to post that here, and that particular picture wasn't exactly an internet favorite. Just going with the intuition, but looks like he's gone now anyway.

Phobia
05-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Maybe not but I was the first one to post that here, and that particular picture wasn't exactly an internet favorite. Just going with the intuition, but looks like he's gone now anyway.

Heh heh. You don't think that picture was posted at the Planet in the FIVE years before you arrived? Come on. I've seen that picture here at least a dozen times. I've USED that picture before. In fact, there was a whole thread dedicated to that chick one time.

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-01-2007, 08:44 PM
stoopid!! you lil girls can't handle a lil competition thats why you put an old ass kansas shitty quiefs fan for my avatar!
So you really have nothing at all better to do? I feel bad for you.

Smed1065
05-01-2007, 08:47 PM
I thought it was two furry cheeseburgers...

Dave

Do not forget the mayonnaise.

chagrin
05-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Heh heh. You don't think that picture was posted at the Planet in the FIVE years before you arrived? Come on. I've seen that picture here at least a dozen times. I've USED that picture before. In fact, there was a whole thread dedicated to that chick one time.

Wow CP was here for 5 years before me, just wow - okay logical. But that's kinda my point, you have used that picture, quite recently too, eh? The whole "I've been here longer than you" shit, is well - lame.

Phobia
05-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Wow CP was here for 5 years before me, just wow - okay logical. But that's kinda my point, you have used that picture, quite recently too, eh? The whole "I've been here longer than you" shit, is well - lame.

I've never once - EVER rubbed somebody's nose in it because I happened upon the Planet before you. You're right, that is lame.

But the "the world revolves around me because I'm the only one who has ever seen that picture" is even more lame.

chagrin
05-01-2007, 08:58 PM
I've never once - EVER rubbed somebody's nose in it because I happened upon the Planet before you. You're right, that is lame.

But the "the world revolves around me because I'm the only one who has ever seen that picture" is even more lame.

The whole world revolves around me? I am the only one who as ever seen that picture? I'm sorry I don't recall posting that.
What I do recall posting is that I posted that picture on here when i first joined, which I did - and I was going with my intuition that whoever HB really is, saved it from a while back - if I am wrong I am fine with that. But you jumped in with the comments, so here we are.

And yes, you did try pulling the tenure, or you wouldn't have mentioned it, please don't go teej with the semantics.

Look, i am buzzed and have a tendency to take things more seriously than I should from time to time on here, so I will stop now. I don't want to continue this.

Phobia
05-01-2007, 09:04 PM
Tenure on ChiefsPlanet is worth what, exactly?

Unequivocally nothing.

I'm one of the people who realize that, who has realized it all along.

I merely pointed out that the Planet had existed for 5 years prior to your arrival as evidence that the picture of the girl had been posted here previously.

This is a dumb.

chagrin
05-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Yes it is dumb, I apologize.

Phobia
05-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Hey, I've typed stupid crap on here before. Your apology is not accepted because it wasn't even necessary.