PDA

View Full Version : College QB's

Tribal Warfare
04-07-2001, 04:53 PM
Chris Simms- a very accurate QB, has a good arm , locates secondary reciever and has a quick release.

Eli Manning- Peyton's little brother ,this kid looks like a Peyton but has a stronger arm and better mobility.

Add your college QB that's not entering the draft.

One Arrowhead Dave
04-07-2001, 06:14 PM
Illinois - Kurt Kittner great arm, decision making, senior this year, pro all the way, Norv Turner's brother is his coach

Ohio State- Steve Bellisari battling for starting job this spring and will likely earn it, needs more consistant play, starter since second game of soph. year, superb athlete,has played good and bad ball

Indiana- Antawan Randel-El....never mind, they moved him to WR

more later

One Arrowhead Dave
04-07-2001, 06:22 PM
U of Miami Ken Dorsey- played some pretty good ball last season, looks like pro material

Tribal Warfare
04-08-2001, 04:35 PM
Chris Simms, Eli Manning, Ken Dorsey, Kurt Kittner.

What have I've heard was Simms may enter next year's draft.

Dorsey is a very cerebral kid, play's like a tall Kurt Warner.

Kittner I haven't seen play, could you give me a description of his playing style?

oleman47
04-08-2001, 05:06 PM
Jason Thomas of UNLV was ranked #1 by some even before Henson went to baseball. Looked like a big Elway the one time I saw him. Check last name, I know a Jason Thomas so might have mixed.

One Arrowhead Dave
04-08-2001, 05:46 PM
Kittner is a gunner. He has good size and a good arm and makes all kinds of throws. Last season Illinois top reciever was out with a bad injury and that limited their deep attack/big play.

Bellisari needs to work on his completion percentage. He throws a pretty good deep ball and out pattern but needs improvement on the intermediate type passes.
He has superb scrambling ability and speed.

Tribal Warfare
04-08-2001, 05:58 PM
second question, do guys have links to Jason Thomas, Kittner, and Bellisari's stats and Bio?

hawaiianboy
04-08-2001, 06:08 PM
Ack! As Davey knows I do not think highly of Belli-sorry... OSU should have kept David Priestly who looks good at Pitt now...

I really like Kittner... very poised and will be a good pro prospect...

Joey Harrington of Oregon St should be on any list and watch out for Carson Palmer... Norm Chow who developed all those QB's at BYU and Philip Rivers (someone to look at in two years) at NC St. last year has moved to USC as O coordinator...

David Gerard is a maybe in my mind if he drops some weight...

I think Dorsey will be the best pro out of the group.

One Arrowhead Dave
04-08-2001, 06:12 PM
IMO, Kittner is the best prospect with Dorsey close.

Tribal Warfare
04-08-2001, 06:19 PM
How about the monster from Kentucky Jared Lorenzen

CanadaKC
04-08-2001, 06:41 PM
I don't know if this has already been posted on this thread, but as NFLTalk hinted at today, it might not be a bad idea for a team to waste a pick in the later rounds
on Drew Henson. The Raiders did it twice on Bo Jackson
(7th round) and Rahib Ismail (7th or 8th). As I believe Henson will come to his senses, sooner than later, that he's superstar material in football and no-so-superstar
among Yankee superstars, I would think it'd be a good idea for Vermeil to draft his rights. One team is going to do it this draft, you can be sure of that! I remember when the Canucks drafted Pavel Bure in the 8th round,
because then Vancouver coach Pat Quinn had a hunch
about him and his draft-status, and it payed off bigtime.
It may be a reach, but sometimes, like Bo jackson, the
payoff can be enourmous. What do ya'll think?

One Arrowhead Dave
04-08-2001, 08:08 PM
Priestley hasn't done much at Pitt.

Lorenzen may falter w/o Air Mumme