PDA

View Full Version : anyone know jack about effing up programs

ILikeBigTiddys
05-09-2007, 11:39 AM
I need to jack up someones msnmessenger without uninstalling it. This girl at work spends atleast 50% of her day on that thing and now I am getting blamed for lack of production because of her. Could I go into the program file and delete a couple of executables or something? I know alot of you are thinking she could do the un/install thing but she is way too stupid to do that.

Mecca
05-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Let us know when she finds out and kicks you in the balls or tells your boss about ****ing with her PC and gets you in more trouble than you were before.....

NewChief
05-09-2007, 11:40 AM
If you're the manager, you need to confront her. Just tell her to get off of MSN. If she doesn't, you'll have to write her up. Simple.

Fried Meat Ball!
05-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Deleting one of the .dll files should do the trick. Find the program folder, they should be there.

Only problem is that it might be shared by other programs.

Bowser
05-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Take a 3 pound sledge to her keyboard and monitor. Not as subtle, but I bet you get the point across.

El Jefe
05-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Let us know when she finds out and kicks you in the balls or tells your boss about ****ing with her PC and gets you in more trouble than you were before.....

I agree with Mecca, unless your the manager or above her, that might be like opening a can of worms.

JBucc
05-09-2007, 11:51 AM
Kill her.

Mr. Plow
05-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Antifreeze.

Fish
05-09-2007, 12:23 PM
If you're getting blamed.... how about you tell your superior that the dumb bidge is wasting the day with online chats and you can't get her to stop?

Demonpenz
05-09-2007, 12:24 PM
It's about time someone was a man about standing up to employees bravo!

ILikeBigTiddys
05-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Her dad owns this joint and when I do confront him about her lack of productivity he will then discuss it with her after hours and then their is drama around here for the next couple of days. After a week or so everything is back to normal. It took 5 years for him to realize his son was worthless and he finally got canned a month or two ago. That was awesome. :)

NewChief
05-09-2007, 12:28 PM
If you're getting blamed.... how about you tell your superior that the dumb bidge is wasting the day with online chats and you can't get her to stop?

My guess is that he doesn't want his own online activities looked into. If he complained about it, the boss might decide to install some kind of monitoring or filtering software, which would suck for him.

But yeah, he needs to just confront her.

ILikeBigTiddys
05-09-2007, 12:30 PM
My guess is that he doesn't want his own online activities looked into. If he complained about it, the boss might decide to install some kind of monitoring or filtering software, which would suck for him.

But yeah, he needs to just confront her.

Trust me, that wont happen. This is a place with less than 5 employees and hasn't seen black ink yet.

Mecca
05-09-2007, 12:32 PM
If it's his daughter I'd suggest you just carry on how it is because if he finds out you screwed with her stuff you're up a real bad spot.

Chief Nute
05-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Don't be a turd. Let the lady have her fun, and leave her alone.

You are already the office slacker.....the last thing you need is to be known as a nark on top of it.

You might want to take a peek at the classifieds this week, bud.

ILikeBigTiddys
05-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Don't be a turd. Let the lady have her fun, and leave her alone.

You are already the office slacker.....the last thing you need is to be known as a nark on top of it.

You might want to take a peek at the classifieds this week, bud.

I hear you. I dont want to be the nark. I just want to mess with her a little bit.

elvomito
05-09-2007, 12:46 PM
i think you can go into her firewall and block the msn ports, unless it uses port 80, then that would block her internet too

Iowanian
05-09-2007, 12:47 PM

http://www.unitedafa.org/res/chaos/img/pink_slip_allen.jpg

Braincase
05-09-2007, 03:18 PM
You could use a tool like psexplorer to find out her password for her MSN account, then everytime she logs in, you log in over the top, pushing her off. You could also impersonate her, piss all her friends off, and possibly get some good blackmail info in the history.

Mr. Laz
05-09-2007, 03:37 PM
crtl + alt + delete

process tab > end process for msmg.exe

start > search > for files or folders

type messenger in search box

only need to search main partition (usual "C")

check "advanced option search"

check "search systems folder"
check "search hidden folders"
check "search subfolders"

you will get a list and see a folder called Messenger

2 options now

1. rename messenger folder to Messenger1

this screws up the pathways for all of messenger ... but can be easily undone by renaming back.

note: you have to stop messenger process before it will let you rename.

or

2. go into messenger folder and delete msmsgs.exe

not easy to undo ... but much more complete

"Bob" Dobbs
05-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Why not just repoint her MSN messenger shortcuts to something else?

Fairplay
05-09-2007, 06:07 PM
ILikeBigTiddys is that your pic in your avatar? :spock:

Joe Seahawk
05-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Does she have Big Tiddys?

Slick32
05-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Does she have Big Tiddys?

I'd bet more that it is her name and she is fat.

ILikeBigTiddys
05-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Yeah she is fat with small tiddys and annoying as hell.

ILikeBigTiddys
05-09-2007, 07:28 PM
ILikeBigTiddys is that your pic in your avatar? :spock:

no

Simplex3
05-09-2007, 08:27 PM
I'd say your only logical solution is to f**k her on her dad's desk and video tape it without her knowledge. Then, put the video on youtube. Also, make sure you put it on his computer desktop running in a loop.

Simplex3
05-09-2007, 08:30 PM
http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/tip/3241.html

There are lots of different ideas in that article.

Slick32
05-10-2007, 04:22 AM
I'd say your only logical solution is to f**k her on her dad's desk and video tape it without her knowledge. Then, put the video on youtube. Also, make sure you put it on his computer desktop running in a loop.

The next sound you will hear will be either sirens or wedding bells.

Lzen
05-10-2007, 07:38 AM
Here is a prank that was posted on here a long while ago.

Go to the victim's computer when they aren't on it and close eveything so you see only their desktop. Press the print screen button to take a screen shot of their desktop. Then open Microsoft Paint (in accessories) and paste the picture in there. It should be the same size as their desktop. Save the picture somewhere on the computer. Then go to display properties and make that picture their wallpaper. To do this right click on their desktop and click properties. Click on the "desktop" tab and "browse" to the picture you just saved. Make sure you choose the "centered" option and not tiled or stretch.

Now. Here comes the fun part.... Once you have set the picture of their desktop as their desktop background, right click on the desktop and choose "arrange icons by" then uncheck "show desktop icons". What will happen is their real icons dissappear. However, they will look like they are still there because the wallpaper is a picture of their previous desktop with the icons still there. Click all you want on the supposed icons and nothing will happen.

Next, right click on the taskbar and choose properties. Then check the "autohide taskbar" option from the "taskbar" tab. This will make the Taskbar dissappear. Of course the taskbar will look like it's still there but it's really just a picture of the taskbar. They will frustratingly click on the Start button like crazy and nothing will happen. (The real taskbar will reappear if they move the mouse to the very bottom of the taskbar, but it dissappears as soon as they move the mouse off of it, only adding to their frustration.)

Basically when they start their computer it will load up and look like their normal desktop. But when they click on the Start button or the Icons on the desktop nothing will happen. They will go crazy for a while then give up thinking the computer is locked up. They will reboot and go through the same thing. Wash rinse repeat indefinitely until they give up and call tech support. They will spend countless frustrating hours on the phone with tech support while you are in the corner laughing your ass off. And believe me, this isn't an easy call for tech support to fix on the phone. I've seen more than one tech baffled by this prank.

MOhillbilly
05-10-2007, 07:50 AM
Kill her.

thats right.

stab her in the face.