PDA

View Full Version : Why....oh WHY did my wife buy this crap for our kids??!!

TinyEvel
05-12-2007, 12:49 AM
So, I'm up late, half in the bag, on Chiefsplanet and looking for something to snack on as I type (what I imagine are) witty replies to various threads.
When I come across this box in the pantry...Handisnacks OREOs treats.
This is basically the "cheese and crackers" most of us had in our lunches as kids, but with Oreo chocolate wafer "crackers" adn white frosting "cheese".

WTF??!!

I guess she bought it as bribe food, or maybe the kids did the tantrum "dead body weight" thing right there in the grocery aisle??!!

Either way, I can't let my kids ruin their eating habits and teeth with such junk, right?
So, I've taken it upon myself to consume this whole box of satan's snax before they do.

Just like I had to with their halloween candy.

God bless, and watch out, everyone.

TinyEvel
05-12-2007, 12:50 AM
file photo

|Zach|
05-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Way to lay on the sword for your family.

stumppy
05-12-2007, 12:55 AM
Tough being a dad in this day and age.

Fishpicker
05-12-2007, 01:00 AM
the frosting looks much better than the standard oreo. still, I'd rather have a whole bag than 3 or 4 handy snack oreo. there's no sense in just paying for the packaging.

luv
05-12-2007, 01:02 AM
file photo
That stuff doesn't even look good to me anymore. Of course, show me again in a few weeks, and I may change my mind.

SLAG
05-12-2007, 01:06 AM
and i had to drink all the booze for the sake of mine....

Guru
05-12-2007, 01:25 AM
Believe me kids, this will hurt me more than it will hurt you.

luv
05-12-2007, 01:28 AM
Believe me kids, this will hurt me more than it will hurt you.
It would go straight to your hips.

Guru
05-12-2007, 01:30 AM
It would go straight to your hips.
Nah, we don't have that problem. Just the gut.

Simplex3
05-12-2007, 07:25 AM
My kids still have some Halloween candy hanging around. There's Easter candy piled on top of it.

S**t, they still have CHRISTMAS candy now that I think about it.

trndobrd
05-12-2007, 08:02 AM
My kids still have some Halloween candy hanging around. There's Easter candy piled on top of it.

S**t, they still have CHRISTMAS candy now that I think about it.

Hide it, then give it all away next Halloween. Nothing the kiddies like more than getting candy canes and chocolate bunny (slightly grey) in their halloween bag.

Iowanian
05-12-2007, 08:18 AM
She probably bought those for the same reason they'll put a wash cloth they've used to clean a bathroom sink in the kitchen sink, and then get mad when the husband, trying to help, uses it to wash dishes.

You should teach her a lesson and duct tape some mini carrots where those cookies are supposed to be.

trndobrd
05-12-2007, 08:37 AM
She probably bought those for the same reason they'll put a wash cloth they've used to clean a bathroom sink in the kitchen sink, and then get mad when the husband, trying to help, uses it to wash dishes.

You should teach her a lesson and duct tape some mini carrots where those cookies are supposed to be.

Both the problem, and the solution, to that situation is abundantly clear.

Iowanian
05-12-2007, 08:54 AM
And it was pointedly and directly made clear what the sollution to the problem was likely to be.

yunghungwell
05-15-2007, 08:27 AM

Ha, washing dishes....Women's Work!!

Hope you told her that nobody was going to die...and that you were tired of her back talk.