PDA

View Full Version : Rich Eisen is a pimp

Fruit Ninja
05-12-2007, 03:46 PM
dunno if its been posted or not, anyways here it os.

http://brssports.blogspot.com/2007/05/rich-eisens-inbox.html

Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Rich Eisen's Inbox

While sports fans might consider a move from ESPN to the NFL Network as a demotion, apparently that type of change of scenery doesn't bother the ladies, or at least Philadelphia tv reporter Alycia Lane. Lane, pictured above, seems to have a "thing" for Rich Eisen. So much of one that she recently e-mailed several provocative pictures of herself to Eisen. Also included in the e-mail, she stated that she would be in LA soon and would love to meet up with him. Unfortunately for her, or some might argue Eisen, Eisen's wife, Suzy Shuster, yes the ABC college football sideline reporter, shares the e-mail account with Eisen.

Rather than simply confronting her husband, Shuster decided to reply to Lane's e-mail which contained the suggestive photos, with an e-mail of her own:

A seething Shuster wrote: "Boy, do you look amazing in a bikini . . . congrats! Whatever you're doing, (Pilates? yoga?) keep doing it - it's working for you. Anyway, sorry but those seven e-mails you sent to my husband, Rich, well, oops, they came to the e-mail address we both use from time to time, but no worries, I'll forward the beach shots as well as the ones of you dancing with your friends on to his main address. Do you have it?"

She then provides her hubby's private e-mail, "since you surely are trying so hard to get his attention. I mean, what better way to get a guy's attention than with skin! Best - Suzy Shuster Eisen"

I have a feeling Eisen and Lane won't be seeing meeting up anytime soon. But Ms. Shuster if you are going to go ahead and forward Lane's e-mails to your husband, could you CC me on that? Thanks.

Marlboro_Chief
05-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Just imagine all the cock collectly engulfed by Erin Andrews, Hannah Storm, Jill Arrington, Sam Ryan, Julie Guerrero, Pam Oliver, Lesley Visser, Lisa Salters, Alex Flanigan to get where they are at today.

Count Zarth
05-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Rich Eisen is a pudgy, goofy white boy. WTF?

ChiefaRoo
05-12-2007, 05:00 PM

Then there's hope for you GC.

convict1983
05-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Awesome story. I cant believe that Philly reporter would do that. She is a babe!

88TG88
05-12-2007, 05:14 PM
pics

Vegas_Dave
05-12-2007, 05:15 PM
it has to be said... thread is worthless without pics.

Pierce
05-12-2007, 05:17 PM
I looked her up on her station's website and saw this in her bio:

First TV Appearance: 1997 KSNT-TV Topeka, Kansas -- Washington D.C. Correspondent

I thought that was interesting.

Fruit Ninja
05-12-2007, 06:44 PM
http://theilladelph.blogspot.com/2006/03/hotties-of-philly-local-news-10.html

pics of her on that website, they are kinda small. I didnt really do a good search, but she's not bad

chagrin
05-12-2007, 07:02 PM
why does this mean he's a pimp?

Fruit Ninja
05-12-2007, 07:30 PM
cuase he's a pimp.

dtebbe
05-12-2007, 10:22 PM
LOL! I have a friend who had a little thing going on with a co-worker, and they were sending nude pictures back and forth along with pretty lurid descriptions of thier little interludes. He would always delete the messages and the dump the trash.... only in his email settings the "delete messages on server when deleted locally" was not checked. Long story short thier PC crashed and his rather sharp wife re-loaded Windows and re-setup thier email account. Low and behold.... a few months of back emails that were setting on the server....

They split up... but not before she forwarded all the emails (attachments included) to every one of his friends. I about pooped my pants when I got the email....

DT

Buck
05-12-2007, 10:25 PM
it has to be said... thread is worthless without pics.
http://bp2.blogger.com/_kDQg-FJun5M/RjdVHLx5e6I/AAAAAAAAAcc/qwGuuh9RgoI/s320/lane.jpg

Tribal Warfare
05-12-2007, 11:17 PM

the guy has personality and apparrently serious game too