PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day!

el borracho
05-13-2007, 09:49 AM
Just wanted to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all!

Sully
05-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Stop It!
I am NOT your mother!!!

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-13-2007, 10:19 AM
I've been called a mother before... I'll be called a mother again...

Nzoner
05-13-2007, 10:33 AM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w93/Nzoner_photos/funny8.jpg

Donger
05-13-2007, 10:52 AM
I just called my mother to wish her a happy day. She simply said, "You're lucky I didn't kill you long ago" and hung up.

Funny old broad, my Mum.

Nzoner
05-13-2007, 11:59 AM
I just called my mother to wish her a happy day. She simply said, "You're lucky I didn't kill you long ago" and hung up.

Funny old broad, my Mum.

Heh,I missed being born on Christmas by 5 hours my mom still tells me I knew I should've returned you for a different model.

Otter
05-13-2007, 12:06 PM

Funny old broad, my Mum.

Haha

I just got off the phone with my Mom too. I love my Mom. She's a saint for all the crap I put her through without disowning me.

tommykat
05-13-2007, 04:25 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies. I took my Mom a single red rose today. I miss her so much, but I am doing so much better now. Be happy all~

BucEyedPea
05-13-2007, 04:50 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies. I took my Mom a single red rose today. I miss her so much, but I am doing so much better now. Be happy all~
Thank you and same to you, m'am.
I got a card and a whole bunch of hangin and potted flowering plants: marigolds, impatiens and and odd looking type of rose with no tag on it.
My kid's an angel....just like her mother!

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2007, 04:59 PM
It's also my dad's birthday. He was actually born on a Mother's Day.

Fire Me Boy!
05-13-2007, 04:59 PM
Thank you and same to you, m'am.
I got a card and a whole bunch of hangin and potted flowering plants: marigolds, impatiens and and odd looking type of rose with no tag on it.
My kid's an angel....just like her mother!
Hmmm... must've been a surrogate mother.

BucEyedPea
05-13-2007, 05:49 PM
It's also my dad's birthday. He was actually born on a Mother's Day.
Wow! That's really cool having that all happen on the same day.

and i really am an angel in real life

luv
05-13-2007, 05:54 PM
My mom is always telling me to make chicken noodle soup. Cold, flu, ANYTHING. I found a card that had a picture of a mother chichen with a little chick sick in bed. There's a thought bubble coming from the mother chicken that says something along the lines of: I wonder if there's a soup I could make to help her feel better. My mom didn't get it. After a few seconds, she asked if it was referring to chicken noodle soup. :doh!: