PDA

View Full Version : Do you find women with tattoos attractive?

Bowser
05-13-2007, 05:18 PM
Poll on the way. Heh.

88TG88
05-13-2007, 05:20 PM
hmmm interesting
Do you chicks dig prison tats ?

Donger
05-13-2007, 05:23 PM
No. Not at all.

Easy 6
05-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Only the more discreet variety, like ankle bracelets or some 'lil thing somewhere.

Hardcore punker chix that are all sleeved out etc. NO.

Tramp stamps gotta go too.

Bowser
05-13-2007, 05:26 PM
No. Not at all.

Come on, Donger? This wouldn't get your juices flowing?

And yes, this link is NSFW

http://tmh.ru/tmh.fima.net/fun/devil.jpg

luv
05-13-2007, 05:27 PM

OMG! Just looking at that makes me cringe.

Easy 6
05-13-2007, 05:28 PM

LOL!!!

You can bet she's as wholesome as a day of fishing.

keg in kc
05-13-2007, 05:29 PM
Not particularly, no.

Baconeater
Only the more discrete variety, like ankle bracelets or some 'lil thing somewhere.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

big nasty kcnut
Well some girls i like have sexy tats but some just overdo it.

Bowser
05-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Only the more discrete variety, like ankle bracelets or some 'lil thing somewhere.

This about sums up the way I feel. Tats on a woman's ankle or lower calf are kinda cool. Barbed wire all the way around the arm, native tats, sleeves, detailed pictures on the arm or back, and the bullseye on the lower back never have done a thing for me, other than gross me out.

luv
05-13-2007, 05:35 PM
No. Not at all.
Not even Angelina Jolie?

http://www.justjared.com/images/2006/07/angelina-jolie-tattoos.jpg

Easy 6
05-13-2007, 05:37 PM
This subject reminds me of the SNL skit about "Tramp Stamp Removal".

"Pretty Lady" turns into "Pretty Sad".

CoMoChief
05-13-2007, 05:42 PM
Depends on what it is, how big it is, how many she has, and where it's located.

cdcox
05-13-2007, 05:43 PM
I feel the same way bout tatoos as I do about smoking. If I see an attractive woman and then she starts smoking or I spot some ink, she instantly becomes unattractive. For me it is an instinctive reaction.

Easy 6
05-13-2007, 05:47 PM
I REALLY hate tramp stamps in particular, they totally ruin the beauty of the small of a womans back.

Count Zarth
05-13-2007, 05:51 PM
Lower back tattoos only.

Donger
05-13-2007, 06:06 PM
Not even Angelina Jolie?

http://www.justjared.com/images/2006/07/angelina-jolie-tattoos.jpg

No, even on her. My wife has a lower back tatoo. I just put my hands over when we're, errrr....

EDIT - I should be more specific. Yes, despite the tatoos, Angelina is still attractive. However, she'd be more attractive without them.

SoCalBronco
05-13-2007, 06:08 PM
No. Its an automatic turnoff.

KCFalcon59
05-13-2007, 06:09 PM
Never trust a woman with a tattoo of a dagger anywhere on her body.

Count Zarth
05-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Never trust a woman with a tattoo of a dagger anywhere on her body.

Also, never get less than 12 hours sleep, and never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city.

luv
05-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Speaking in terms of guys having tattoos, this would be my mentality.

KCFalcon59
05-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Also, never get less than 12 hours sleep, and never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city.

I should have paid more attention to these rules in my younger days.

:banghead:

Frazod
05-13-2007, 06:22 PM
Nope. I have no use for the tramp stamp.

Rain Man
05-13-2007, 06:27 PM

This is kind of true. A single small, discreet tattoo will only lower a woman's attractiveness by 20 percent or so (10 drops to 8), while a large, obvious tattoo will lower it by 60 percent (10 drops to 4). However, the direction is always down, down, down. Tattoos make people ugly and frightening. That's what they're designed for. Maori tribespeople use them to scare people. Sailors use them to frighten pirates and bartenders. Gang members use them to intimidate senior citizens. Women use them to decrease their number of potential sexual partners.

sedated
05-13-2007, 06:30 PM
However, she'd be more attractive without them.

exactly.

there are very few tats that make a woman more attractive

convict1983
05-13-2007, 06:34 PM
I live in Cali and I am so sick of seeing gorgeous girls ruining their skin by getting horrible tattoos. I was talking to this hot chick at a club and when she turned around, she had a hideous tat covering almost half of her back.

I dont really mind if a girl has something tiny like above their booty (even though its so cliche).
Now piercings...thats ****in hot.

Amnorix
05-13-2007, 06:37 PM
No. Not in the least. Something small and discreet would mainly be ignored, but that's the best it can achieve for me -- "ignore-able." There's no chance of it generating a positive reaction.

Cochise
05-13-2007, 06:38 PM
It's 21 to 1 in favor of no.

I'm in the "no" camp. If it's something small and understated then ok. If it's something that is large and visible most of the time, no. Don't put them on your arms or legs, don't put them on your stomach or lower back if you ever want to bare those parts of your body.

Plus, most of the things women get tattooed are either cliche or just plain weird. A tribal design, a little sun, a dolphin... how original. :rolleyes:

Like most things in life... it's no big deal unless you do it dumb.

But if I were designing a woman Weird Science style, definitely she would have no tattoos.

Easy 6
05-13-2007, 06:39 PM
Piercings are DISGUSTING, i recently dated a girl with a tongue post & it SUCKED.

The BJ aspect is totally "blown" outta proportion & it COMPLETELY ruins kissing.

Demonpenz
05-13-2007, 06:40 PM
i want to be original .... just like everyone else. Joking aside i really want to get the 88 iroc Z t top dragon tatoo i have on my back

Gracie Dean
05-13-2007, 06:40 PM
wow,

after I got healthy enough and reached my 40th birthday, I got a small bouquet of roses in the small of my back

kind of a bold, brassy move for me...

blueballs
05-13-2007, 06:46 PM
the numbers on the back
of the skull tattoo is really bad
everyone knows one of those

Donger
05-13-2007, 07:01 PM
Women use them to decrease their number of potential sexual partners.

Only the quality of the partners, not the number.

Donger
05-13-2007, 07:02 PM
wow,

after I got healthy enough and reached my 40th birthday, I got a small bouquet of roses in the small of my back

kind of a bold, brassy move for me...

Bold? Hardly.

Common, perhaps. But not bold.

Bill Parcells
05-13-2007, 07:11 PM
I think those Battleship size tattoos on the womens lower back/upper ass is gross and a total turn off. the smaller ones don't bother me,as long as their body isn't littered with them like a road map.

Bill Parcells
05-13-2007, 07:14 PM
I also know somebody that got a bar code tattooed on the back of his neck :spock: yes,the same kind of bar codes on packages that are scanned.

Bowser
05-13-2007, 07:16 PM
I also know somebody that got a bar code tattooed on the back of his neck :spock: yes,the same kind of bar codes on packages that are scanned.

It's the number of the beast. Run to the hills.

Pestilence
05-13-2007, 07:18 PM
It honestly depends from chick to chick. Some of them can pull it off and look attractive with tattoos....some just shouldn't have any ink at all.

Tramp stamps as a whole....suck. That and tittie tattoos....those are without a doubt turnoffs.

BucEyedPea
05-13-2007, 07:20 PM
hmmm interesting
Do you chicks dig prison tats ?
No...not on men either.

crazycoffey
05-13-2007, 07:21 PM
It's alittle bit bad girl hot. an attractive girl is always attractive, tat or no

ChiefFan31
05-13-2007, 07:37 PM
i want to be original .... just like everyone else. Joking aside i really want to get the 88 iroc Z t top dragon tatoo i have on my back

LMAO Holy Mullet!

I can dig a tat or two on a chick in the right places. It is a turn off to see a chick, especially a hot one, all tatted up.

BigMeatballDave
05-13-2007, 07:55 PM
I say maybe. Depends on the location of the tat. If she has them all over her arms, then no. If she has one on her lower back, hell yes. Other places on the body that can be covered are nice, too.

Rain Man
05-13-2007, 09:38 PM

It'd be kind of cool if the bar code contained his medical history. That way, if he ever got hit by a car, the emergency room receptionist could just swipe him over the credit card reader and yell out, "Blood Type O! Allergic to penicillin! Would like a semi-private room with the hospital bed next to the window! Stat!"

Fly O.T. McWall
05-13-2007, 09:40 PM
it more depends for me on the woman and the tatoo. small, girly ones would be ok. big ones, bad. and if the chick is hot, that helps.

TinyEvel
05-13-2007, 09:55 PM
Check it: Drive by chicks and yell "SHOW US YOUR TATS!"

el borracho
05-13-2007, 10:16 PM
I don't like tattoos much at all but it isn't necessarily an automatic disqualification.

stlchiefs
05-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Check it: Drive by chicks and yell "SHOW US YOUR TATS!"

Did you miss this post?

:(

TinyEvel
05-13-2007, 10:33 PM
Did you miss this post?

:(

Oh yeah. She always wanted a black lab.

greg63
05-13-2007, 10:36 PM
No. Not at all.

Same here, but I'm not a real big fan of tattoos.

ARROW2
05-13-2007, 10:38 PM
I like that lower back shit........If she is just a freak, who cares? Tat...tat...tatted up....tat..tat...tatted up!!!!!

cdcox
05-13-2007, 10:46 PM
This thread reminds me of a scene from the movie "Diamond Men".

KC Kings
05-14-2007, 06:33 AM

I had a friend that got the bar code for a case of Budweiser tatooed across his forearm. I love the new tatoo craze. 15 years tats were not mainstream at all, and even in cities like Berkley there was only 1 advertised body piercing shop. Now that everybody has them I am not the only fool working in the church nursery with tats, and won't be the only grandpa running around with tats.

The unfortunate side to tattoo craze is that was that in 93 there was only one person I had ever seen with barbed wire around his arm, and I thought it was cool. Now that Pamela Anderson and 50 million other people have the barbed wire, and residual coolness that it might of still had is lost.

Molitoth
05-14-2007, 07:43 AM
Kat from Miami Ink was hot, most other chicks with tats are not.

Chiefnj
05-14-2007, 07:54 AM
Kat from Miami Ink was hot, most other chicks with tats are not.

Was?? Did she die or something? And yes, she is very attractive.

JBucc
05-14-2007, 07:56 AM
Was?? Did she die or something? And yes, she is very attractive.
Ink poisoning. Very sad.

Cochise
05-14-2007, 08:05 AM
Not that I am saying I agree with this or whatever, but when I was in college a few people I know used to talk about ways you can tell a prude from a... girl who isn't opposed to having a little fun.

One of the theories was smoking. If you saw a girl smoking, she wasn't going to be a prude. But another one was tattoos - now, some prudes have tattoos but they keep them where you can't normally see them. The theory was that if they were on the neck or arms or legs where they were easily visible, that was a tip-off. I wish I could recount the whole conversation word for word, it was funny.

Easy 6
05-14-2007, 08:12 AM
Not that I am saying I agree with this or whatever, but when I was in college a few people I know used to talk about ways you can tell a prude from a... girl who isn't opposed to having a little fun.

One of the theories was smoking. If you saw a girl smoking, she wasn't going to be a prude. But another one was tattoos - now, some prudes have tattoos but they keep them where you can't normally see them. The theory was that if they were on the neck or arms or legs where they were easily visible, that was a tip-off. I wish I could recount the whole conversation word for word, it was funny.

Sounds like a scene from "Swingers".

Que Card QB
05-14-2007, 08:49 AM
Was?? Did she die or something? And yes, she is very attractive.I just caught the end of it last week. She left Miami Ink over some drama with Ami (I think). Conveniently however, there was an ad. for "L.A. Ink" immediately following the episode. Hmm... yep. http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/la-ink/la-ink.html

Buehler445
05-14-2007, 08:57 AM
If it is tastefully done, then defintiely. Absolutely. Yes. If not then negative big chief. Women are constantly changing shape, so putting them on boobs or bellies is a terrible idea. If they get them on their arm, they are probably a guy. If they get crazy goth tatoos on their forearms, neck or face, they are a little to freaky for the Buehler-man. And I have suddenly become a NOT-fan of the tramp stamp.

I've seen some very nice ones on the ankle and shoulder. I hear you aren't supposed to get them on your feet, but they can look very nice as well.

Maybe.

StcChief
05-14-2007, 09:21 AM
Really The comedy "Lawn Mower" over the bush as posted here earlier. that's about it.

Buehler445
05-14-2007, 09:28 AM
But if I were designing a woman Weird Science style, definitely she would have no tattoos.

I almost forgot about that show. It was awesome. I'm going to have to find some episodes of that.

Cochise
05-14-2007, 09:38 AM
Sounds like a scene from "Swingers".

I don't really remember that movie, but I never remember anyone contradicting the smoking part of the theory.

I'm sure there are 'good girls' who have tattoos now because it's so commonplace, so maybe that one doesn't hold as much.

edit: seriously overrated movie too

Fish
05-14-2007, 09:39 AM
:spock: .....

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/star-wars-tattoos.jpg

Easy 6
05-14-2007, 09:52 AM
I don't really remember that movie, but I never remember anyone contradicting the smoking part of the theory.

I'm sure there are 'good girls' who have tattoos now because it's so commonplace, so maybe that one doesn't hold as much.

edit: seriously overrated movie too

Wasnt contradicting ya at all, what you were saying about a bunch of young guys discussing how to tell a certain type of women simply reminded me of that movie.

Cochise
05-14-2007, 10:13 AM
:spock: .....

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/star-wars-tattoos.jpg

Goatcheese is really letting himself go.

Rain Man
05-14-2007, 10:21 AM

It's easy to envision smoking as a sign of rebellion, rebellion against what a young woman "should be". By lighting a cigarette, she is telling the world that she is not bound by tradition, not just a demure, passive prop in the greater world of men, but rather a unique being who is willing to seize control and carve out her own life and image, willing to shatter stereotypes and shock those with more conservative worldviews.

Either that, or it means that she really likes having long, tubular things in her mouth.

UL Washington
05-14-2007, 10:35 AM
Goatcheese is really letting himself go.

What do you mean? I was going to say he looks like he's slimmed down actually.

KC Jones
05-14-2007, 06:48 PM

First thing I think of when I see a chick with tats....

'she'll probably do greek'.

Halfpure
05-14-2007, 07:10 PM
I like a tat on a piece of sideass, not on the wife.

Fruit Ninja
05-14-2007, 07:11 PM
Sometimes, and depends. Big ass huge ones, i dont.

Bwana
05-14-2007, 07:13 PM
Nope. I never have been into girls with "Tramp Stamps." My wife got a small one a long time ago (pre our relationship) and regrets it.

It will be fun to see what some of the bigger ones look like when the girls get older and things start to sag. :)

Coach
05-14-2007, 07:22 PM
What do you mean? I was going to say he looks like he's slimmed down actually.

And how would you know this? :p

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-14-2007, 07:37 PM
I love tats on chicks. Not old leather skinned bar maid types... but I wouldn't like them anyway.

Kat Von D is one of the sexiest women alive in my world...

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-14-2007, 07:38 PM
More from my Kat file...

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-14-2007, 07:39 PM
and more...

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-14-2007, 07:40 PM
and more....

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-14-2007, 07:41 PM
and still more...

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-14-2007, 07:42 PM
and one more for good measure... I'd marry her today.

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-14-2007, 07:43 PM
OK one more... cause she's just so cute in this one...

Bwana
05-14-2007, 07:50 PM
Good Gawd! Good looking lady if not for the skank carnival look. :shake:

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-14-2007, 07:51 PM
Might as well post my current desktop...

el borracho
05-14-2007, 07:51 PM
Kat is a good looking young woman but she would look a hell of a lot better without all of that writing on her.

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Good Gawd! Good looking lady if not for the skank carnival look. :shake:
I love her just the way she is. Especially the little stars around her left eye.

I know... I'm not natural.

:drool:

CoMoChief
05-14-2007, 08:00 PM
and still more...

I'd pound the living shit out of that.

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-14-2007, 08:03 PM
I'd pound the living shit out of that.
...after me.

Cochise
05-14-2007, 08:06 PM
Kat is a good looking young woman but she would look a hell of a lot better without all of that writing on her.

amen

Donger
05-14-2007, 08:10 PM
Pretty girl, beer me. Too bad she's covered in ink.

Ugly, insecure men require tatoos. I honestly don't understand why pretty women want (or need) them. My wife regrets hers, but she tells me that at the time, she was "rebelling."

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-14-2007, 08:14 PM
Pretty girl, beer me. Too bad she's covered in ink.

Ugly, insecure men require tatoos. I honestly don't understand why pretty women want (or need) them. My wife regrets hers, but she tells me that at the time, she was "rebelling."
Thanks for the psycho analysis. I'll take it to heart. Really.

It couldn't be that some people just like them. You have to be right.

Donger
05-14-2007, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the psycho analysis. I'll take it to heart. Really.

It couldn't be that some people just like them. You have to be right.

It's just my opinion. If you want to get ink pictures under your skin in order for you to feel better about yourself or to somehow impress others, by all means proceed.

mlyonsd
05-14-2007, 08:27 PM
JMO, but on a fat girl all tattoo's look bad.

But on a tight in shape girl they are hot, especially if they are partly hidden.

BucsGirl
05-14-2007, 08:48 PM
girls with lots of tats look to butch

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-14-2007, 08:51 PM
girls with lots of tats look to butch
Kat could probably kick my ass... and I could probably like it.