PDA

View Full Version : It is all so clear to me now

Ultra Peanut
05-14-2007, 10:42 AM
http://imgred.com/http://www.nflplayers.com/images/players/25227.jpg http://imgred.com/http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/players_newcastle_united/martins-v-west-ham373.jpg

WOW

Mr. Plow
05-14-2007, 11:12 AM
It's still a bit fuzzy for me. Can you explain in detail?

Dave Lane
05-14-2007, 11:17 AM
So it was the shooter from the grassy knoll. Interesting

BigMeatballDave
05-14-2007, 11:20 AM
So clear...like stained glass...

Phobia
05-14-2007, 11:31 AM
You've become a little whacky, there UP. It's pretty darn obscure.

scott free
05-14-2007, 11:41 AM
2lb's Cheap Hunk of Beef - Finely Chopped

1 Large Onion - Finely Chopped

1 Lime

1 Package of 6in. Corn Shells

1 Bunch of Cilantro - Finely Chopped

In a pan with high heat, brown all meat, about a minute before its done add all onion to slightly soften. When meat is finished, squeeze the juice of the lime over meat mix & stir in all Cilantro.

Fill the steamed corn shell with filling & roll up.

Use sour cream or salsa to dip.

These are the REAL deal, not some Americanized crap.

YUMMY.

Ultra Peanut
05-14-2007, 12:02 PM
You've become a little whacky, there UP. It's pretty darn obscure.Not so obscure.

Well, maybe a little.

Chief Nute
05-14-2007, 01:00 PM
You've become a little whacky, there UP. It's pretty darn obscure.

Become??

Wow.....welcome to the board Phobia.

Phobia
05-14-2007, 01:08 PM
Become??

Wow.....welcome to the board Phobia.

I've always appreciated his obscure sense of humor. I get "dry".

But he's way out there now. I can't do wrestling and soccer jokes. [insert punchline about still having intact penis here]

jidar
05-14-2007, 01:11 PM
what the **** is this? Why even post if nobody is going to understand what the **** your point is? god damn.

penguinz
05-14-2007, 01:13 PM
what the **** is this? Why even post if nobody is going to understand what the **** your point is? god damn.Then stop posting! ;)

Ultra Peanut
05-14-2007, 01:23 PM
Listen up, plebs. There is a connection, and it finally -- FINALLY -- occurred to me. I was embarrassed that it remained uncovered for so long, honestly, and I'm sure you'll be just as embarrassed when you recognize it.

also it looks like someone's getting kicking in the head YAY

RJ
05-14-2007, 01:40 PM
I don't know, it seems like the meat in those tacos would be sort of tough and dry.

Simplex3
05-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Hormones out of balance again?

scott free
05-14-2007, 01:46 PM
I don't know, it seems like the meat in those tacos would be sort of tough and dry.

Well, ya want something with a 'lil marbling in it, but i never get anything expensive & it always turns out great.

The thinner the strips you slice it into, the better.

Used to practically live on these in LA cause their so cheap & get'em every time i go to Chicago.

I make'em pretty good, but their never quite the same as from a real Mexican joint.

HemiEd
05-14-2007, 01:50 PM
FoolWatch Weekly
THE BEST OF THE WEEK FROM THE MOTLEY FOOL Week of May 11, 2007
IN THIS ISSUE:
The Time Bomb in Your Portfolio
5 Potential Buffett Picks
Stocks That Cannot Be Stopped
Live From Omaha: The Berkshire Hathaway Meeting
Financial Gifts for Mom
Fix Your Portfolio While the Sun Is Shining

Click Here

Should You Invest Like Buffett?
Believe it or not, maybe you shouldn't copy the master.

Your Home Can Help You Retire
It's your biggest asset -- use it to your advantage.

5 More Stocks Under Attack
Despite the high short interest, if the CAPS community is riding high on these companies, they may be the ones to watch.

Portrait of a Dot-Com Buyout
MySpace kicks the Photobucket tires.

And Then the Wheels Came Off
Heelys slips and falls. That first cut is always the deepest.

A Long Way to Go, a Short Time to Get There
Trying to make up for lost savings time? You can always step on the gas.

The opening bell doesn't ring...

ChiefaRoo
05-14-2007, 02:07 PM
I think Peanut is retarded.

Lzen
05-14-2007, 02:28 PM
what the **** is this? Why even post if nobody is going to understand what the **** your point is? god damn.

Welcome to Chiefs Planet. ;)

vailpass
05-14-2007, 03:08 PM
Well, ya want something with a 'lil marbling in it, but i never get anything expensive & it always turns out great.

The thinner the strips you slice it into, the better.

Used to practically live on these in LA cause their so cheap & get'em every time i go to Chicago.

I make'em pretty good, but their never quite the same as from a real Mexican joint.

I hear you talking. Here in Phoenix you can get killer carne asada tacos for $.99/each at any beener barrel in town. Rolbertos and Filbertos are two of my favorite places but the best is one not too far from me that serves up the killer carne asada with pico de gallo, rolled tacos with sour cream and guacamole and, get this, you can get ice cold bottles of Pacifico, Negro, or Tecate served at the drive through.
1:45 a.m., on the way home, oh sweet lovin'.
(did I mention the name of this place? Bronco. Swear to God.)

scott free
05-14-2007, 03:16 PM
I hear you talking. Here in Phoenix you can get killer carne asada tacos for $.99/each at any beener barrel in town. Rolbertos and Filbertos are two of my favorite places but the best is one not too far from me that serves up the killer carne asada with pico do gaello, rolled tacos with sour cream and guacamole and, get this, you can get ice cold bottles of Pacifico, Negro, or Tecate served at the drive through.
1:45 a.m., on the way home, oh sweet lovin'.
(did I mention the name of this place? Bronco. Swear to God.)

Those little suckers rule, when i first had them in 99 in LA i could get'em for .50 apiece, i'd order 20 at a time & have a bunch of leftovers.

There simply isnt real mexican here where i'm at, i've tried to order it at a few places & they all get this glazed over look in their eye like they dont know what in the hell i'm talking about, when i know damn well they do.

vailpass
05-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Those little suckers rule, when i first had them in 99 in LA i could get'em for .50 apiece, i'd order 20 at a time & have a bunch of leftovers.

There simply isnt real mexican here where i'm at, i've tried to order it at a few places & they all get this glazed over look in their eye like they dont know what in the hell i'm talking about, when i know damn well they do.

LMAO Sneaky bastards. Just try walking out on your tab an acting like you don't know what they are saying. They'll find their English real quick.

I know thw little tacos you mean, they are 3 for $1.75 here. I like the full size ones though, two of 'em are all it takes. They use two soft corn tortilla shells for each tacl becasue there is so much meat and pico it will fall apart otherwise.
There is nothing like fresh authentic Mexi food, I hope you can find some soon.

scott free
05-14-2007, 03:26 PM
LMAO Sneaky bastards. Just try walking out on your tab an acting like you don't know what they are saying. They'll find their English real quick.

I know thw little tacos you mean, they are 3 for $1.75 here. I like the full size ones though, two of 'em are all it takes. They use two soft corn tortilla shells for each tacl becasue there is so much meat and pico it will fall apart otherwise.
There is nothing like fresh authentic Mexi food, I hope you can find some soon.

Oh i know, its always guys with thick accents that i ask, so i'm sure they know what a carne asada taco is, its apparently too much to ask if they dont have it on the menu.

Maybe their just shocked to learn that someone around here knows what a real taco is.

bdeg
05-14-2007, 03:32 PM
UP, you gonna let us in on this one?

First picture looks like Ian Scott

*edit: no it doesn't. nevermind.

Redrum_69
05-14-2007, 03:36 PM
I think UP misunderstood the "Bend It Like Beckham" slogan

Ultra Peanut
05-15-2007, 05:07 AM
I think UP misunderstood the "Bend It Like Beckham" sloganWho wants to cook Aloo Gobi when you can bend a ball like Beckham?

wtf is aloo gobi

rad
05-15-2007, 06:05 AM
What the hell is going on in here?!?!?