PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Half Season Ticket Package

OnTheWarpath58
05-14-2007, 03:18 PM
Mods: I know this belongs in the ticket forum, but I'm hoping you can let this hang here for a while since no one makes it over there this early in the offseason. If you have to move it, I understand.

Anyway, I'm looking to sell half of my 2 season tickets at face value. ($78 per ticket + 27.50 per parking pass = $917.50)

Seats are in Section 312, Row 6. A Red Reserved parking pass is included with each game.

Games would consist of:

Choice of Dolphins or Saints.

Choice of Jaguars or Bengals.

Packers

Choice of Raiders or Chargers

Titans.

Would also be willing to mix and match these teams of necessary.

Thought I'd offer to someone here before I put them on Ebay.

EDIT: After talking to the wife, we're considering selling the entire season. $1835 face value.

Redrum_69
05-14-2007, 03:22 PM
Check your pm's

OnTheWarpath58
05-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Here's a pic for anyone who may be interested.

OnTheWarpath58
05-14-2007, 08:00 PM
Bump for night crew.

Thanks mods for letting this stick around a bit. I won't bump it again for a while.....

Buck
05-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Looks like a great view.

morphius
05-14-2007, 08:37 PM
They are good seats, I was lucky enough to win one last year :D

Shame it was a loss.

OnTheWarpath58
05-14-2007, 09:04 PM
They are good seats, I was lucky enough to win one last year :D

Shame it was a loss.

Yeah, that game sucked. I blame it on BRC. He didn't throw the veggie tray leftovers on the ground before we left the tailgate. Supposedly it's tradition.

And actually, I've moved to the other end of the stadium and down 3 rows.

cdcox
05-14-2007, 09:07 PM
You are only a half-real fan. /Carl Peterson

Smed1065
05-14-2007, 09:08 PM
Yeah, that game sucked. I blame it on BRC. He didn't throw the veggie tray leftovers on the ground before we left the tailgate. Supposedly it's tradition.

And actually, I've moved to the other end of the stadium and down 3 rows.

Is this due to Herms offense so you can see more action?

:)

OnTheWarpath58
05-14-2007, 09:29 PM
You are only a half-real fan. /Carl Peterson

This half-real fan decided that driving from STL-KC 8 times a year, plus gas, hotel and food, was getting to be out of control.

Plus, I can use the $900 to help pay for a trip to Whistler for my 1 year wedding anniversary coming up next month.....

BigRedChief
05-14-2007, 10:51 PM

And actually, I've moved to the other end of the stadium and down 3 rows.No chit every game that we have lost(except one) at Arrowhead the last three years we have forgot to throw the leftover pieces of chips in the tray up in the air "to the football gods". It's karma. Don't you watch My Name is Earl?

Plus its just funny when it all lands on the people walking into the stadium.ROFL

Smed1065
05-14-2007, 10:54 PM
So who forgot the chips in Indy?

:cuss:

Ebolapox
05-15-2007, 09:18 AM
if only I had the cash not tied into a wedding fund and didn't work sundays :sulk:

Redrum_69
05-15-2007, 09:22 AM
DENIED.

The wife wants to go to at least two home games this year.

I wouldnt mind attending them all or at least four home games.

She just wants to go tailgating with the Chiefsplanet Crew. Every game we have ever been to we usually show up early and leave early to avoid traffic.

OnTheWarpath58
05-15-2007, 01:22 PM
Just a heads up....updated the opening post.

We're considering selling the entire season if someone is interested.

Thanks.

luv
05-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Just a heads up....updated the opening post.

We're considering selling the entire season if someone is interested.

Thanks.
Getting rid of them completely? I really wish I was made of money.

OnTheWarpath58
05-15-2007, 01:28 PM
Getting rid of them completely? I really wish I was made of money.

Yes ma'am. Completely. We'd rather spend the money on a nice vacation for our anniversary and watch on the Sunday Ticket. By the time you figure in travel expenses from STL, I could spend a week or two on vacation with my better half.

You could always ask Dad for a Birthday/Christmas/Because I'm Your Daughter present......

:hmmm:

Pestilence
05-15-2007, 01:29 PM
I really wish I didn't live in Cali. I'd buy them if I lived there.

luv
05-15-2007, 01:30 PM
Yes ma'am. Completely. We'd rather spend the money on a nice vacation for our anniversary and watch on the Sunday Ticket. By the time you figure in travel expenses from STL, I could spend a week or two on vacation with my better half.

You could always ask Dad for a Birthday/Christmas/Because I'm Your Daughter present......

:hmmm:
I've done that a few times. I tend to not press my luck anymore. My brother asks him for enough money as it is. :)

OnTheWarpath58
05-15-2007, 01:33 PM
I've done that a few times. I tend to not press my luck anymore. My brother asks him for enough money as it is. :)

Yeah, had to throw it out there. I've become a pretty motivated seller in the past 48 hours.....

luv
05-15-2007, 02:01 PM
Yeah, had to throw it out there. I've become a pretty motivated seller in the past 48 hours.....
Best of luck. I seriously would if I could.