PDA

View Full Version : Suns/Spurs game 4....

Deberg_1990
05-14-2007, 07:06 PM
8:30 central...

Who ya got winning tonight?

Fruit Ninja
05-14-2007, 07:10 PM
Go Spurs, F the suns.

L.A. Chieffan
05-14-2007, 07:49 PM
Go Spurs, F the suns.
F both of them.
This is the equivelent of Raiders vs. Broncos to me.

Direckshun
05-14-2007, 07:51 PM
Go Spurs.

Smed1065
05-14-2007, 07:52 PM
Go Suns.

Deberg_1990
05-14-2007, 07:52 PM
Go Spurs Go!!

Smed1065
05-14-2007, 07:58 PM
They should win if they get the calls like they did they other night.

I actually like both teams but SA has won before and well the Suns are like the Chiefs..............

Deberg_1990
05-14-2007, 08:00 PM
Looks like the game is on TBS for the beginning....untl the NJ/Cavs game is over..

Psyko Tek
05-14-2007, 09:12 PM
They should win if they get the calls like they did they other night.

I actually like both teams but SA has won before and well the Suns are like the Chiefs..............

how so?

tell me all about it?

GO SUNS

Deberg_1990
05-14-2007, 10:22 PM
Uh oh...

Deberg_1990
05-14-2007, 10:27 PM
hahaha...Horry takes down Nash like the little B**ch that he is.....

Smed1065
05-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Sweet!

Direckshun
05-14-2007, 10:38 PM
God, give it up to the Suns. They survived three quarters of a game that was played San Antonio's way and they came out swinging in the 4th, as if the first three quarters didn't happen.

Credit Nash and the boys for following through with what they said following game three. They got tougher, particularly mentally.

Nash and Duncans are MVPs, and they played like it today. Nowitski could take a cue from them: when the playoffs come, you have to be even more confident in your game and enhance it, not play it safe and hold back.

Deberg_1990
This series has all the makings of a classic 7 games.

Smed1065
how so?

tell me all about it?

GO SUNS

Your right, the Suns never have had a championship and the Chiefs have had one.

I root for the Suns because I have lived in Arizona before and know the fans live and die by the team that is usually the underdog like Chiefs. I usually root for the underdogs but that might be the Chiefs fan in me after so long.

Smed1065
05-14-2007, 10:40 PM
hahaha...Horry takes down Nash like the little B**ch that he is.....

At least he does not roll his eyes in disbelief every time he gets a foul.

:)

It's the best 2 of 3 now.

Should be good.

Direckshun
05-14-2007, 10:41 PM
Loving Shaq in the studio tonight.

noa
05-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Loving Shaq in the studio tonight.

Yeah, I hope he does that after he retires. He's hilarious.

Smed1065
05-14-2007, 10:48 PM
Shaq who?

I was surprised they pulled this game out with the shooting the Suns had early, not to mention free throws at under 80%.

Deberg_1990
05-14-2007, 10:56 PM
Shaq who?

I was surprised they pulled this game out with the shooting the Suns had early, not to mention free throws at under 80%.

There were about 2 or 3 possessions there in the last 3 or 4 minutes where the Suns played really good D, and made the Spurs take some bad shots.

In turn, the Suns moved right back down the court and hit all those shots. That was the game right there. Very uncharacteristic of the Spurs to play such bad D at the end of the game. Duncan did get into some foul trouble towards the end though....

Direckshun
05-14-2007, 10:56 PM
Shaq who?
Shaquille O'Neal is currently the veteran center for the Miami Heat. He's regarded as one of the most dominant centers in the NBA (National Basketball Association), and is considered a certain Hall of Famer (a term ascribed to players inducted to the NBA's Hall of Fame). He's played on four championship teams, and has taken the Orlando Magic, the Los Angeles Lakers, and the Miami Heat to the Finals. He's been to the NBA All-Star Game 14 times, and has been named to an All-NBA team thirteen times. Often, he's referred to as "Shaq," pronounced "shack."

The Heat were eliminated in the first round, so Shaq's available for studio conversation with the TNT crew. Often, TNT analysis shows will allow players from eliminated teams to provide their prospective during the playoffs.

Smed1065
05-14-2007, 10:58 PM
Unrelated but I noticed that when the Spurs are ahead we see Eva (which is a good thing) but when they get behind, they never show her.

Fruit Ninja
05-14-2007, 10:58 PM
F both of them.
This is the equivelent of Raiders vs. Broncos to me.
No its not, Not even close. Suns not even in the Lakers division. I hate the Spurs as well, but i rather them, then the ****ing Suns anyday.

Kings=Raiders, and Suns=Broncos imo.

Smed1065
05-14-2007, 11:00 PM
Shaquille O'Neal is currently the veteran center for the Miami Heat. He's regarded as one of the most dominant centers in the NBA (National Basketball Association), and is considered a certain Hall of Famer (a term ascribed to players inducted to the NBA's Hall of Fame). He's played on four championship teams, and has taken the Orlando Magic, the Los Angeles Lakers, and the Miami Heat to the Finals. He's been to the NBA All-Star Game 14 times, and has been named to an All-NBA team thirteen times. Often, he's referred to as "Shaq," pronounced "shack."

The Heat were eliminated in the first round, so Shaq's available for studio conversation with the TNT crew. Often, TNT analysis shows will allow players from eliminated teams to provide their prospective during the playoffs.

Thanks.

:)

Smed1065
05-14-2007, 11:02 PM
No its not, Not even close. Suns not even in the Lakers division. I hate the Spurs as well, but i rather them, then the ****ing Suns anyday.

Kings=Raiders, and Suns=Broncos imo.

Unless it is my team playing, I want a different team to experience winning instead of the same old, same old every dang year.

Direckshun
05-14-2007, 11:02 PM
In the East, I never realized how good the Cavs were.

I know they wouldn't even make it to the second round in the West, but they have a big, big front three.

I didn't think anybody could give Detroit a run for their money in the East, but I bet Cleveland can stretch them to six or seven games.

Pitt Gorilla
05-14-2007, 11:05 PM
In the East, I never realized how good the Cavs were.

I know they wouldn't even make it to the second round in the West, but they have a big, big front three.

I didn't think anybody could give Detroit a run for their money in the East, but I bet Cleveland can stretch them to six or seven games.They should also have Carlos Boozer, had he and the Jazz not screwed Cleveland.

Fruit Ninja
05-14-2007, 11:12 PM
Unless it is my team playing, I want a different team to experience winning instead of the same old, same old every dang year.
Well i have been spoiled in basketball and seen the Lakers win it all about 6-7 times. I seen the Dodgers win 1 in 88. Football? not at all. Starting to wonder if i ever will.

Direckshun
05-14-2007, 11:12 PM
They should also have Carlos Boozer, had he and the Jazz not screwed Cleveland.
Yeah. Then you'd be talking about a team with the ability to win the East.

The Cavs still need guards, though. James is a great player but I don't think he's suited to be a point forward -- only smaller, agile forwards should EVER be in that role (i.e. Scottie Pippen), and even then, you'd rather have a point guard who can make things happen. Starting guards weren't meant to be spot shooters and nothing else.

Direckshun
05-14-2007, 11:25 PM
God I love watching the TNT crew after the game.

Laugh a minute with those guys, I swear.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-14-2007, 11:25 PM
I hope Amare and Diaw aren't suspended. That would ruin the series.

ARROW2
05-14-2007, 11:28 PM

F EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smed1065
05-14-2007, 11:30 PM

I feel there will be one from each side or none at all. Diaw and Horry. They will use the excuse that Amare was headed to sub on offense.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-14-2007, 11:33 PM
I feel there will be one from each side or none at all. Diaw and Horry. They will use the excuse that Amare was headed to sub on offense.

I could live with that. The Suns could live without Diaw, but not Amare. Although they did get to the conference finals last year without him.

Psyko Tek
05-14-2007, 11:40 PM
ROLL SUNS!

can they do a recall on MVP voting?

Direckshun
05-14-2007, 11:41 PM
I love the excuses the Suns are rolling out for Stoudemire.

The coaches say they were about to substitute Stoudemire in.

Stoudemire said he just wanted to see what happened.

el oh el

Smed1065
05-14-2007, 11:49 PM
But they were quick thinkers. It was stated in about 3 minutes.

Lzen
05-15-2007, 09:32 AM

That would be shitty. Especially since it was Horry's dirty play that caused that. Hell, Amare and Boris didn't get but a couple feet from their bench before the coaches pulled them back anyway. You can't blame them, though. Cheap shot by Horry trying to kill the Suns' star player. If they get suspended, it will be total BS.

Lzen
05-15-2007, 09:35 AM
I could live with that. The Suns could live without Diaw, but not Amare. Although they did get to the conference finals last year without him.

Yeah, they got to the Western Conference Finals last year without Stoudamire. That's because Diaw played extremely well and helped them get there. If they are without both guys, they will lose.

I have been somewhat impressed by the Suns in the playoffs this year. Dantoni(sp?) seems to be instilling some defense into this team.