PDA

View Full Version : 3 year old, prince albert

ChiefaRoo
05-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Guys,

My three year old wants to get a prince albert. Should I let him?

Easy 6
05-15-2007, 06:51 PM
This begs the obvious question...

...do you have Prince Albert in a can???

ChiefaRoo
05-15-2007, 06:53 PM
ba da da

Buck
05-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Go for it.

NewChief
05-15-2007, 07:27 PM
In all seriousness, I can't wait until all of these kids who have gauged their ears turn 30 and are walking around with floppy earlobes like a bunch of white masai yuppies.

ChiefaRoo
05-15-2007, 07:27 PM
Yeah, seems he's got his eye on this older nine year old girl from Cali.

jidar
05-15-2007, 07:31 PM
lolz

KcMizzou
05-15-2007, 07:31 PM
In all seriousness, I can't wait until all of these kids who have gauged their ears turn 30 and are walking around with floppy earlobes like a bunch of white masai yuppies.Yeah, that's gonna be brutal.

I've got two piercings in my left ear (dont wear ear rings anymore)... and a tatoo on a shoulder, but nothing that's so obvious and and "out there" as that.

That's some serious commitment.

booger
05-15-2007, 07:33 PM
In all seriousness, I can't wait until all of these kids who have gauged their ears turn 30 and are walking around with floppy earlobes like a bunch of white masai yuppies.
What about the lizard guy or tiger guy seen on discovery and other programs. Don't know if you know what i am talking about. Guy tattooed himself all over to look like a lizard. Had his teeth cut to a point, his tongue split into a fork tongue, implants of somesort where his eyebrows are that look like small ball bearings.

the tiger guy is all decked out too. even had some whisker implants.

That'll look pretty when the skin starts saggin.

NewChief
05-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Yeah, that's gonna be brutal.

I've got two piercings in my left ear (dont wear ear rings anymore)... and a tatoo on a shoulder, but nothing that's so obvious and and "out there" as that.

That's some serious commitment.

Where I teach, there's a kid who works pretty seriously in broadcast. He's the anchor for our student produced show, and he might actually have a future in it. This year, though, the idiot gauged his ears. Oh yeah! A television station is going to take you on, bub! I mean, if you're wanting to go work for MTV or something, that's great, but chances are you'll be taking some other jobs prior to that.

NewChief
05-15-2007, 07:35 PM
What about the lizard guy or tiger guy seen on discovery and other programs. Don't know if you know what i am talking about. Guy tattooed himself all over to look like a lizard. Had his teeth cut to a point, his tongue split into a fork tongue, implants of somesort where his eyebrows are that look like small ball bearings.

the tiger guy is all decked out too. even had some whisker implants.

That'll look pretty when the skin starts saggin.

Heh. Yeah. I know who you mean:
http://www.dfwexposed.com/images/partypics/090204bg/The%20Lizard%20Man%204.jpg

booger
05-15-2007, 07:36 PM
sure as hell wouldn't let him do my taxes.

LocoChiefsFan
05-15-2007, 07:45 PM
I had both my ears gauged to 0 gauge. Took em out for a while and they shrunk right back to normal. You couldn't even tell I had them that big. I wear a 10 gauge in em now. In a few years I'll take em out and let em close for good. I suppose you are talking about 00 gauge or bigger.

CoMoChief
05-15-2007, 07:48 PM
Guys,

My three year old wants to get a prince albert. Should I let him?

That depends, is his dick bigger than yours?

ChiefaRoo
05-15-2007, 07:50 PM
That depends, is his dick bigger than yours?

Why are you so interested in my junk Mr. Saget? I'm starting to suspect your a doodie chaser.

NewChief
05-15-2007, 07:57 PM
I had both my ears gauged to 0 gauge. Took em out for a while and they shrunk right back to normal. You couldn't even tell I had them that big. I wear a 10 gauge in em now. In a few years I'll take em out and let em close for good. I suppose you are talking about 00 gauge or bigger.

I'm talking more about the kids that go all out, full on tribal with ear plugs or plates. Still, if you leave gauges in long enough, I imagine they won't shrink back. My mom has always worn heavy ear rings, and just from that, her earlobes are pretty stretched over time.

scorpio
05-15-2007, 08:03 PM
Gauged ears will closed up within a few weeks, unless you go ridiculously large (up to about 2 gauge close up with no problems, higher than that is subject to the individual's skin elasticity and stuff)

If you have them scalpeled (a slit instead of a streched hole) then they close up within a few hours and are pretty much unnoticeable

Valiant
05-15-2007, 08:04 PM

I believe most if they let them to shrink will be almost unnoticeable.. My friend Brandon had some about the size of a beer bottle cap in his ear for a couple years.. He quit wearing earrings all together and two years later it was just a small hole...The only problem now is 85% of his body is covered in tattoo's, those will not go away as easily...

scorpio
05-15-2007, 08:06 PM
I believe most if they let them to shrink will be almost unnoticeable.. My friend Brandon had some about the size of a beer bottle cap in his ear for a couple years.. He quit wearing earrings all together and two years later it was just a small hole...The only problem now is 85% of his body is covered in tattoo's, those will not go away as easily...

I've got tattoos all over both arms, and would never get rid of them. The secret (somewhat ironically) is to get a white collar job where you can wear long sleeves all the time.

Iowanian
05-15-2007, 09:48 PM
If he's man enough to put it in by himself with a hog nose ringer....more power to him.

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/50614340/Hog_Ring_Staples.jpg

http://www.nationalartcraft.com/images/sub-1350-01.jpg

KcMizzou
05-15-2007, 09:52 PM
If he's man enough to put it in by himself with a hog nose ringer....more power to him.We used to use those in auto upholstery repair. I cringed a bit when I learned what they were really meant for.

Iowanian
05-15-2007, 10:00 PM
I've put hundreds of those in the noses of hogs when I was younger. You have one guy put a cable loop on a pole over the snout, cinch it up and hold.

They really, really squeal when you put in the humane ring....

I'm guessing I could easily do this install if someone is willing to pay me a hundo, and someone will put the cable around their balls so they'll hold still.

I'm wagering a dude would squeal just about as loud.

http://images.orgill.com/200x200/6438857.jpg

Pestilence
05-15-2007, 11:15 PM
I'd make him do chores to pay off the piercing.

Valiant
05-16-2007, 12:59 AM
I've got tattoos all over both arms, and would never get rid of them. The secret (somewhat ironically) is to get a white collar job where you can wear long sleeves all the time.

Well the last time I saw him he had a big ass demon across the front of his neck... He is training in Texas as a tattoo artist, but I am more talking about what these tattoos will look like in 30-40years...