PDA

View Full Version : Would you?

Phobia
05-23-2007, 01:20 PM
If your golfing partner crashed his cart and died on hole #2 (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=163464), would you finish your round?

If you and I are ever playing golf and I die early in the round, I want you to finish please. There will be plenty of time for sympathy and mourning after the golf.

Pestilence
05-23-2007, 01:21 PM
What did I shoot on the 1st hole?

Dartgod
05-23-2007, 01:29 PM
Only after rummaging through your clubs and taking the ones I like.

The balls too. I'd definitely check out your balls.

StcChief
05-23-2007, 01:30 PM
No. Have them give you a do over at a later date.

but check out his clubs and bag.

Phobia
05-23-2007, 01:32 PM

Please expose my ass as well. I want to be a mooning corpse. You do not have permission to violate me in any other way, however.

BIG_DADDY
05-23-2007, 01:34 PM
Funny

KC Dan
05-23-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by Dartgod

Please expose my ass as well. I want to be a mooning corpse. You do not have permission to violate me in any other way, however.

LMAO!!! Thanks for the best post exchange in history!

OnTheWarpath58
05-23-2007, 01:35 PM

:doh!:

kepp
05-23-2007, 01:40 PM
Yes. He would have wanted it that way. Plus I could probably manage to squeeze out a few sympathy mulligans.
http://www.watchthis.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/happygilmore.jpg

Mr. Laz
05-23-2007, 02:24 PM
I'd definitely check out your balls.
HEY Gochief......

got a live one over here for ya

JohninGpt
05-23-2007, 02:38 PM
Please keep a roll of duct tape in your golf bag so that whoever gets stuck hauling your dead ass around the back nine can keep you sitting upright in the cart.

Simplex3
05-23-2007, 02:40 PM
No, but I might check your ID for your address so that I could go comfort your wife.

:shrug:

Mr. Plow
05-23-2007, 02:41 PM
If your golfing partner crashed his cart and died on hole #2 (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=163464), would you finish your round?

If you and I are ever playing golf and I die early in the round, I want you to finish please. There will be plenty of time for sympathy and mourning after the golf.

Depends if I can get a rain check or not.

I suppose I could prop you up by the club house until I'm done.

seclark
05-23-2007, 02:46 PM
i don't shoot golfs very much...only w/my brother.
this could never happen, so i can't answer.

now if we were in the 3legged sack race together, i'd quit.
sec

88TG88
05-23-2007, 02:46 PM
I'd probably just take your wallet/watch and leave.

hawkchief
05-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Ideally there would be enough ice in the cooler to ice you down for 4 hours and still keep the beer cold so I could finish. If not, I'd probably go ahead and finish anyway.

Redrum_69
05-23-2007, 03:06 PM

I didnt think you were supposed to do any extra curricular activities that involved your knee.

So that would make this poll invalid

shakesthecat
05-23-2007, 03:09 PM
Finish the round, no.

Put a can of cheap domestic beer in your cold dead fingers, yes.

zeus75
05-23-2007, 03:44 PM
No. Couldn't do that, but i did finish nine holes after my dad got hit on the first hole and broke his shoulder. Falling to the ground caused him to break his shoulder. Been years ago, but he still gives me s**t.

Zeus

ROYC75
05-23-2007, 03:54 PM

ROFL OMG ........

Sorry pal, couldn't do that, finish the round nor violate you in any manner.

bogie
05-23-2007, 06:37 PM
I like most of my partners in golf. I would want to finish all 18 but unfortuantely, I would probably have to stop playing. If I could get the wife or significant other out to remove the body, I would play on.

SCTrojan
05-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Is this someone I know or did I just randomly get paired with this dude?

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-23-2007, 07:10 PM
Being that we're already on hole #2 when you died I'd probably have 8-10 beers in me by then... so yes... I would probably keep playing. However, out of respect I would tell the foursome behind us to play through while I hold a short vigil in your honor. I'm not heartless after all.

"Dear God for this chance for Phil to die doing what he loved we are truly thankful... dominus opossum poxper biscuits post mortem ebdu detay duela carberundum... amen."

Stinger
05-23-2007, 08:09 PM
I like most of my partners in golf. I would want to finish all 18 but unfortuantely, I would probably have to stop playing. If I could get the wife or significant other out to remove the body, I would play on.

And you call your self a golfer ...... You just have to explain to your wife why the round lasted 7 hours. Well honey it was hit and drag Phobia hit and drag Phobia. (really old golf joke)

Slick32
05-23-2007, 08:19 PM

:shake:

HemiEd
05-23-2007, 08:24 PM

ROFL I have never been playing with someone that died, but he did have a pretty serious injury. The rest of the foursome finished, after they hauled him off.

He got popped in the noggin by a tee ball off another hole, we were putting on a par 3. He dropped like a rock and his toupe' went flying, great golfer though..

ROYC75
05-23-2007, 08:52 PM
ROFL I have never been playing with someone that died, but he did have a pretty serious injury. The rest of the foursome finished, after they hauled him off.

He got popped in the noggin by a tee ball off another hole, we were putting on a par 3. He dropped like a rock and his toupe' went flying, great golfer though..

I was a Jr in high school at a tourney when this dude tried to hit his ball that was too close to the tree. No he was a good 5 yards from it and tried to advance it instead of playing out.....he hit the tree and it was a perfect shot back at him.... right in the nuts.

He didn't finish the round that day.........

Knew another kid that walked out in front of a guy teeing off, probally 15 feet away, nailed him in the wrist, it broke it.

PastorMikH
05-23-2007, 09:32 PM
No I wouldn't. I mean, how could I? I usually bum a ride from the person I'm golfing with. If he crashed the cart I wouldn't have a ride to the next hole.

OnTheWarpath58
05-24-2007, 08:20 AM
Someone should pull this stunt on Dartgod, since he's looking for balls.....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UyiL8BSf4qA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UyiL8BSf4qA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

crazycoffey
05-24-2007, 08:59 AM
Definitely depends on the course..... Cheap public course we play all the time or one of those par 3 "executive" short courses, probably not.

However, any of you, my friends, family, some famous person I happen to get to play with or even my wife dies on number one of the Andrews or the any of the scotty "old courses" and I'm playing on.....

bare assed corpse or not.

crazycoffey
05-24-2007, 09:02 AM
No. Couldn't do that, but i did finish nine holes after my dad got hit on the first hole and broke his shoulder. Falling to the ground caused him to break his shoulder. Been years ago, but he still gives me s**t.

Zeus

:hmmm: so....... many things...... to say, I can't..... get my..... thoughts...... organized, ahhh, dammit!