PDA

View Full Version : You can't spell "flamingo" without "flaming"

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 02:53 PM
God Hates Flamingos (http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2343050.html)

http://imgred.com/http://img.waffleimages.com/af6b9a45c09f913453dd92eee913b6963bcb2cb1/flamingos.jpg

Gay flamingos adopt chick

Two gay flamingos have become proud foster parents after taking an abandoned chick under their wings.

Pink pair Carlos and Fernando were so desperate to have a family they started stealing eggs at the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust, Slimbridge, Gloucestershire.

The flamingo chick adopted by Carlos and Fernando at the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust, in Slimbridge, Gloucestershire /PA pics.

When one of the Greater Flamingo nests was abandoned, they were considered the number one choice to "adopt" the chick.

The unhatched egg was whisked off to an incubator where it was warmed up and monitored, reports Sky News.

After the chick was born, it was carefully placed in an old eggshell, which was taped up and returned to the gay couple's empty nest.

The pair were soon seen 'talking' to the chick inside the egg and a little while later it hatched for a second time - to be greeted by its foster parents.

WWT spokeswoman Jane Waghorn said: "Fernando and Carlos are a same sex couple who have been known to steal other Flamingos' eggs by chasing them off their nest because they wanted to rear them themselves.

"They were rather good at sitting on eggs and hatching them so last week, when a nest was abandoned, it seemed like a good idea to make them surrogate parents."

Carlos and Fernando, who have been together for about six years, can feed their chick without any female help - by producing milk in their throat.

StcChief
05-23-2007, 02:54 PM
Just keep 'em away from the Lawn flamingos. :)

Phobia
05-23-2007, 02:56 PM
They named their Flamingos Carlos and Fernando? Where is the outrage from Rev Alphonso Sharptonio?

Pitt Gorilla
05-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Only teh humanz is teh ghey. Jesus sez.

BIG_DADDY
05-23-2007, 02:58 PM
This is news?

Phobia
05-23-2007, 03:01 PM
They're not really gay, one of them has the wrong equipment - that's all.

Baby Lee
05-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Lord love anthropomorphism.

Bootlegged
05-23-2007, 03:03 PM
I hate da God because da God hate me for cutting pee pee

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Lord love anthropomorphism.Animals don't "eat," they're simply ingesting food! Why are you people anthropomorphising them?

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 03:08 PM
I hate da God because da God hate me for cutting pee peeI hate da people who is differnt furm me cuz I think dey is differnt furm me and so I make no effort to comprehend that person's viewpoint at all, opting instead to bring those differences up so ****ing often that my fingers have begun to bleed from doing so!

Baby Lee
05-23-2007, 03:10 PM
Animals don't "eat," they're simply ingesting food! Why are you people anthropomorphising them?
eat: to take into the mouth and swallow for nourishment

BIG_DADDY
05-23-2007, 03:11 PM
They're not really gay, one of them has the wrong equipment - that's all.
ROFL

BIG_DADDY
05-23-2007, 03:12 PM
to take into the mouth and swallow for nourishment

UP should know all about that.

Cochise
05-23-2007, 03:14 PM
Wow, it seems totally natural. Except for all that business about reproduction being anatomically impossible.

Demonpenz
05-23-2007, 03:15 PM
I see this happening with birds all the time outside my house. Must be the track lighting.

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 03:15 PM
eat: to take into the mouth and swallow for nourishmentBut the animals don't KNOW it's for nourishment!

homosexuality: sexual activity with another of the same sex

Never happens. Nope.

http://i9.tinypic.com/68mqblx.jpg

Bison, those large, rugged symbols of the American West, are among the species which not only engage in homosexual activities with great frequency (for example, among males roughly three years and younger at least 55% of mounting is male on male), but practice mounting that does not support the old-fashioned notion that the purpose of mounting is simply to carve out hierarchies of dominance. While the stereotyped image is of the biggest, toughest males merely rearing up on the flanks of wimpier males, just to show them who's boss, in reality there's a good deal of hot juicy sex going on.

And bison are certainly not unique. Male bighorn sheep, for example, also actively strive to accommodate their male lovers. The ram being mounted arches his back in a posture known as lordosis to aide the mounter in penetrating him. The mounting male meanwhile displays all the passion and apparent orgasmic finish associated with vaginal copulation. It is also worth noting here that Big Horn males engage in various other sexual behaviors, including group sex interactions in which three to ten individuals "cluster together in a circle, rubbing, nuzzling, licking, horning, and mounting each other" (Bagemihl, Biological Diversity, 1999). In a parody of every homophobe's Deliverance nightmare, such a group will even sometimes focus on a single male and take turns mounting him, sometimes working together to keep him from running away.

Naturally all this male-on-male action makes one wonder: what are all the female bighorn and bison doing while this is going on? Since neither species has gone extinct yet, despite human predation, we can conclude that successful heterosexual breeding is taking place. Beyond that, while biologists have been lax to study and record the sexuality of many other species' females, researchers studying the bighorn assure us that female bighorns do not share the male's rampant libido, same-sex or otherwise. While rams show sexual interest all through the year, ewes only appear sexually active during the brief annual rut (i.e. while in heat), and even then only minimally.

Not all female animals are quite so repressed, however. Among kob antelope we find an example of females who are not only highly sexed but strongly lesbian as well. Living in all-female herds, kob females interact only marginally with males for the purpose of insemination. Most of the time, the females busily engage in courtship displays and/or mounting with other females, with their lesbian mounting mimicking the heterosexual mounting done by males. Though there can be no actual penetration to show that "real" sex is taking place, it is interesting to note that at least part of the time the mounting female imitates the behavior that mounting males display at orgasm: that is, she gives a single, culminating deep thrust.

http://i11.tinypic.com/5x7vbf9.jpg

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 03:16 PM
Wow, it seems totally natural. Except for all that business about reproduction being anatomically impossible.So now it's unnatural for you to have sex with an infertile female?

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 03:17 PM
UP should know all about that.Yeah, dude! I'm such a SLUT! ICE BURN!!!!!!!!!!

Cochise
05-23-2007, 03:19 PM
So now it's unnatural for you to have sex with an infertile female?

An infertile female was not genetically intended to be incapable of reproducing with me. She at some point became barren. It's dysfunction and not function.

Demonpenz
05-23-2007, 03:20 PM
i love barren ho's

Stinger
05-23-2007, 03:20 PM
Never happens. Nope.

http://i9.tinypic.com/68mqblx.jpg

So a friend walks into my house an my dog humps his leg. My dog is bi-courious now?

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 03:21 PM
So a friend walks into my house an my dog humps his leg. My dog is bi-courious now?Obviously.

Redrum_69
05-23-2007, 03:22 PM
God made flamingos pink for that reason

chagrin
05-23-2007, 03:24 PM
I knew them Flamingo thingys weren't right

chagrin
05-23-2007, 03:24 PM
i love barren ho's

LMAO
That's rich!

vailpass
05-23-2007, 03:35 PM
I hate da God because da God hate me for cutting pee pee

ROFL

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 03:37 PM
ROFLIt's funny because it was so relevant and laboriously thought out!

Baby Lee
05-23-2007, 03:39 PM
homosexuality: sexual activity with another of the same sex
Yeah, they rub their privates togther for pleasure, but you have them antiquing, interior decorating, and reading Proust.

;)

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 03:45 PM
Yeah, they rub their privates togther for pleasure, but you have them antiquing, interior decorating, and reading Proust.

;)Hey, if you can't see that flamingos are total fags, I don't know if there's anything I can say to help you.

Simplex3
05-23-2007, 03:45 PM
When are you just going to climb up and nail yourself on?

http://www.apva.org/tour/cross.jpg

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 03:46 PM
When are you just going to climb up and nail yourself on?

http://www.apva.org/tour/cross.jpgHEY LOOK EVERYONE I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE

Baby Lee
05-23-2007, 03:48 PM
Hey, if you can't see that flamingos are total fags, I don't know if there's anything I can say to help you.
It's raining Male Flamingos, . . Hallelujah it's raining Male Flamingos. just isn't as catchy.

Simplex3
05-23-2007, 03:48 PM
HEY LOOK EVERYONE I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE
LMAO

Yes, I'm the one that started a thread I knew would cause everyone to pile on me so that I could bitch that everyone was piling on me.

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 03:54 PM
LMAO

Yes, I'm the one that started a thread I knew would cause everyone to pile on me so that I could bitch that everyone was piling on me.Where have I "bitched about everyone* piling on me?"

Why do I always (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=152824) make (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=159343) threads (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=159052) like (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=162250) this (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=159208)?

*By "everyone," you mean the usual crowd of people who apparently take delight in reminding me that I'm a tranny whenever they see me post. Oh noes, I'd almost forgotten! Thank God they reminded me before I thought I was normal or something!

seclark
05-23-2007, 04:03 PM
pardon me...but that pic isn't of 2 boy goats, is it?
sec

BIG_DADDY
05-23-2007, 04:07 PM

NO MORE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL VICTIM.

Redrum_69
05-23-2007, 04:10 PM

ALL HE NEEDS NOW IS A PROTEST SIGN DEPICTING THE BANNING OF GAY PIT BULLS WHO ADOPTED A LITTER OF PUPS

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 04:13 PM
NO MORE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL VICTIM.NO MORE LIKE A WHORE M I RITE

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 04:14 PM
ALL HE NEEDS NOW IS A PROTEST SIGN DEPICTING THE BANNING OF GAY PIT BULLS WHO ADOPTED A LITTER OF PUPSFunny story: I've got a pit bull now.

Best dog ever.

Redrum_69
05-23-2007, 04:16 PM

clear some damn messages

BIG_DADDY
05-23-2007, 04:17 PM
NO MORE LIKE A WHORE M I RITE

NO JUST A VICTIM THAT LIKES WHINING A LOT.

Ultra Peanut
clear some damn messagesYou guys can share your feeeeeeelings in public. We won't judge.

Cochise
you started the thread with a subject line and opening post that was a condescending caricature of religion, as usual, and then play innocent when people don't show up and agree and tell you how enlightened you are. Cry me a river :rolleyes:

Ultra Peanut
NO JUST A VICTIM THAT LIKES WHINING A LOT.WHY ARE YOU YELLING

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 04:21 PM
you started the thread with a subject line and opening post that was a condescending caricature of religion, as usual:spock:

Yeah, "you can't spell 'flamingo' without 'flaming'" is a scathing commentary on religion. Definitely not a weak-but-mildly-amusing pun.

I'd also like to go back and apologize for using the "Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come to get 'em," line. I'm sorry Jesus, I didn't know it hurt your feelings so much when I said that.

And my "caricature of religion" is less that, and more a nod at how pissy Fred Phelps would be if he read about those sinful, sinful birds. Unless you want to paint every religion with the same brush as the ****ing WBC, it's got very little to do with "religion."

and then play innocent when people don't show up and agree and tell you how enlightened you are. Cry me a river :rolleyes:Yeah, I really expected a glowing response from this esteemed community we have here! You caught me!

How dare I make a joke about birds. Serious ****ing business, those birds.

BIG_DADDY
05-23-2007, 04:24 PM
WHY ARE YOU YELLING

Just mimicking you.

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 04:27 PM
Just mimicking you.I... I know.

Seriously, though, the pit bull is awesome. I find it nigh impossible to imagine a better dog.

Cochise
05-23-2007, 04:28 PM
:rolleyes: Like there was any doubt what your intention was. To present "evidence" from nature that validates your point of view and paints detractors as backwards, uneducated dullards. Same thread different day. Everyone is familiar with the act, that's why the pile-on started.

Reaper16
05-23-2007, 04:32 PM
I only wish that the comments made during the pile-on were even mildly funny. I've seen tremendously good material from nearly every one of the pilers-on, but the "smack" levied against UP never ranks up with their best.

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 04:32 PM
To present "evidence" from nature that validates your point of view and paints detractors as backwards, uneducated dullards. Well, if the shoe fits... don't mind if I do!

Redrum_69
05-23-2007, 04:35 PM
I only wish that the comments made during the pile-on were even mildly funny. I've seen tremendously good material from nearly every one of the pilers-on, but the "smack" levied against UP never ranks up with their best.

o rly?

srsly?!?!

Baby Lee
05-23-2007, 04:42 PM
Just so my position is clear, I'm not making any remarks on the composition of hormones, wiring, experiences and/or drives that lead to sexual orientation in people.

I'm saying that positing the activities of animals is support for the you might be railing against in doing so.

You could just as readily cite the habits of dogs to justify the eating of one's own poop.

Phobia
05-23-2007, 04:42 PM
Funny story: I've got a pit bull now.

Best dog ever.

All the trannies are doing it.

Phobia
05-23-2007, 04:44 PM

We used to be funnier, but then so did UP. ;)

Bootlegged
05-23-2007, 04:51 PM
I hate da people who is differnt furm me cuz I think dey is differnt furm me and so I make no effort to comprehend that person's viewpoint at all, opting instead to bring those differences up so ****ing often that my fingers have begun to bleed from doing so!

I believe this is the first day I've posted in about 2 months, but go on with your Trannyisms.

Baby Lee
05-23-2007, 04:53 PM
I believe this is the first day I've posted in about 2 months, but go on with your Trannyisms.
Don't mind him, he's jealous. He wants your avvy to be his crotch.

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 05:08 PM
Just so my position is clear, I'm not making any remarks on the composition of hormones, wiring, experiences and/or drives that lead to sexual orientation in people.

I'm saying that positing the activities of animals is support for the you might be railing against in doing so.

You could just as readily cite the habits of dogs to justify the eating of one's own poop.The only reason I brought it up, aside from my juvenile desire to make the "flaming" remark, was that the "QUEERIN' AIN'T NATURAL!" position continues to be an extraordinarily weak platform, requiring the inventions of extremely nebulous definitions of what constitutes "natural" to support it.

All sorts of animals bang other animals of the same sex, and all sorts of animals end up coupling with other animals of the same sex for very long periods of time. That's not reading human traits into them; it's simple observation of their behaviors. It's also not an attempt to justify or support anything. Instead, it's a refutation of a ludicrous line of anti-logic that's often used to defend an incredibly stupid point of view.

In short, my opinion isn't, "Queerin's natural so it's great." I'm saying, "if it's not 'natural,' why does it occur in nature so goddamn frequently?"

I believe this is the first day I've posted in about 2 months, but go on with your Trannyisms.Actually, you're right. I never really remembered you in particular being one with the always hilaaaaarious "LOL FAG0T" quips in response to things I've said; your post was simply one that fell in line with the rest, so I responded to it as if it were one of them.

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 05:09 PM
Don't mind him, he's jealous. He wants your avvy to be his crotch.Well shit, that does look delicious.

listopencil
05-23-2007, 05:10 PM
"...known to steal other Flamingos' eggs by chasing them off their nest because they wanted to rear them themselves."

How do the bird keepers know that?

Baby Lee
05-23-2007, 05:11 PM
The only reason I brought it up, aside from my juvenile desire to make the "flaming" remark, was that the "QUEERIN' AIN'T NATURAL!" position continues to be an extraordinarily weak platform, requiring the inventions of extremely nebulous definitions of what constitutes "natural" to support it.
Soooo, eating one's own poop is NATURAL? :p

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 05:14 PM
How do the bird keepers know that?Being a... bird keeper... probably has something to do with it.

Soooo, eating one's own poop is NATURAL? :pAhem. Bold AND italics.

And yes, that apparently makes eating poop super-cool in the minds of the "But queerin' ain't NATURAL!, so there!" folks.

Besides, that was only one time. I was 11, give me a break. :sulk:

BIG_DADDY
05-23-2007, 05:15 PM
Being a... bird keeper... probably has something to do with it.

Ahem. Bold AND italics.

And yes, that apparently makes eating poop super-cool in the minds of the "But queerin' ain't NATURAL!, so there!" folks.

Being miserable is natural too apparently.

listopencil
05-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Soooo, eating one's own poop is NATURAL? :p

No in humans. But eating poop, even their own, happens in the animal kingdom. Not all food is digested in all animals the first time through so they give it another go. Gross but "natural".

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 05:17 PM
Being miserable is natural too I guess.I shall not let events that occurred a decade ago define me!

BIG_DADDY
05-23-2007, 05:18 PM
I shall not let events that occurred a decade ago define me!

Whatever, you're one miserable dude and that's very apparent.

Simplex3
05-23-2007, 05:18 PM
"...known to steal other Flamingos' eggs by chasing them off their nest because they wanted to rear them themselves."

How do the bird keepers know that?
More to the point, does this reinforce the fact that gays are criminals?

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 05:19 PM
Whatever, you're one miserable dude and that's very apparent.See, I could have said something like, "As is being an ignorant, roided-up letch, it would seem," but I'm trying to keep things civil. We're all adults here, after all.

listopencil
05-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Being a... bird keeper... probably has something to do with it.

Suggesting that the birds were stealing eggs for the purpose of rearing the young is questionable science. If it were true then the bird keepers wouldn't have had to incubate the young and hatch it before planting it in the "gay" flamingos' nest.

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 05:20 PM
More to the point, does this reinforce the fact that gays are criminals?Not necessarily gays, just... all flamingos. What a bunch of assholes.

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 05:21 PM
Suggesting that the birds were stealing eggs for the purpose of rearing the young is questionable science. If it were true then the bird keepers wouldn't have had to incubate the young and hatch it before planting it in the "gay" flamingos' nest.So, clearly, when they were stealing the eggs... they wanted some dinner or something? Were they going to sell them on the pink market? I think I'll take the word of the people who spend their lives around birds when it comes to this goofy little fluff piece, thanks.

listopencil
05-23-2007, 05:25 PM
So, clearly, when they were stealing the eggs... they wanted some dinner or something? Were they going to sell them on the pink market? I think I'll take the word of the people who spend their lives around birds when it comes to this goofy little fluff piece, thanks.

Egg stealing is a common enough practice amongst birds. As a food source is one of the reasons.

Baby Lee
05-23-2007, 05:28 PM
So, clearly, when they were stealing the eggs... they wanted some dinner or something? Were they going to sell them on the pink market?
If you reject my rationalization in human terms, kindly replace it with an alternate humanistic rationalization!!!

I think I'll take the word of the people who spend their lives around birds when it comes to this goofy little fluff piece, thanks.
GOD HATES BACKTRACKING!!!

listopencil
05-23-2007, 05:31 PM
After a bit of research, I would have to agree with you. Flamingos appear to enjoy many different pairing situations and it is common for flamingos to steal each other's eggs when they are a part of a nonproductive pair (male-male or female-female). Apparently a male-male pair is higher up in the social order than a male-female pair.

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 05:32 PM
GOD HATES BACKTRACKING!!!How dare you mock religion, sir! HOW DARE YOU!

How.
:deevee:
Dare.
You.

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 05:33 PM
After a bit of research, I would have to agree with you. Flamingos appear to enjoy many different pairing situations and it is common for flamingos to steal each other's eggs when they are a part of a nonproductive pair (male-male or female-female). Apparently a male-male pair is higher up in the social order than a male-female pair.Just like people!

listopencil
05-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Almost forgot: I think the keepers incubated and took care of the egg to make sure the chick was born. Chick birth rate is a big deal among flamingo flocks in captivity.

BIG_DADDY
05-23-2007, 05:35 PM
See, I could have said something like, "As is being an ignorant, roided-up letch, it would seem," but I'm trying to keep things civil. We're all adults here, after all.

Dude I'm a happy guy in spite of some challenges recently. I have an awesome family and friends who will do anything for me. I have a beautiful wife that just gave me a son. My health is good enough to let me compete in major tournaments still. Life is good. Hard at times but still good.

You have a lot a room to talk about roids dude. I haven't used in long time and very little when I did like one cycle every few years. You will pump a 10,000x more hormones in your system than I ever will and it's the wrong one. I am not miserable and am not all mad at god. I don't maim my body, hate the world and myself and have other dudes do me and then try and convince everyone what I am doing is natural. Truth be known you are probably the most unnatural things on two feet walking. I am not picking on you just pointing out that you may want to look at the fact that your situation may be a result of choices you have made. You are not a victim at all, you chose to go down this road. Come to the childrens hospital with me some time, I'll show you some real victims.

kstater
05-23-2007, 05:38 PM
So were the flamingoes born gay or did they choose to be gay?

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 05:39 PM
Dude I'm a happy guy in spite of some challenges recently.You know who else was a happy guy in spite of some challenges recently?

That's right...

You will pump a 10,000x more hormones in your system than I ever will and it's the wrong one. For... you. For you. That's for whom they happen to be wrong.

I am not miserable and am not all mad at god. Hey cool, that makes two of us!

Truth be known you are probably the most unnatural thing on two feet walking. LMAO

You are not a victim at all, you chose to go down this road.I'm not a victim at all, and I definitely decided to be "the most unnatural thing on two feet walking," as you stated so beautifully in your hybrid English-Mongoloid language.

So were the flamingoes born gay or did they choose to be gay?Our vile society turned them gay.

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 05:44 PM
You know who else was a happy guy in spite of some challenges recently?

That's right...Wait for it...

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2007, 05:49 PM
HITLER!

http://imgred.com/http://www.bviscuba.org/images/cuan-Party-Time!.jpg

bogie
05-23-2007, 06:56 PM
I'm going to respond without reading any of the posts because I want to give my first impression. First, I think it's silly they call these animals gay, that's a human term, IMO, it's not the same thing. Second, a gay human couple can raise children as well as a hetero couple. But please, stop comparing animals to humans, it's simply not the same.

BIG_DADDY
05-24-2007, 10:56 AM
Second, a gay human couple can raise children as well as a hetero couple.

That is one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read especially coming from a heterosexual parent who should easily be able to see the difference in the male/female bonding and roles played in the raising of a child. Previous to your post even the most liberal of liberal posters on this issue have conceded it is best for a child to have a mother and a father. I can't believe you actually said that.

And you're worried about earrings? Good god.

Cochise
05-24-2007, 11:11 AM
You are not a victim at all, you chose to go down this road. Come to the childrens hospital with me some time, I'll show you some real victims.

no sh*t

bogie
05-24-2007, 11:59 AM
That is one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read especially coming from a heterosexual parent who should easily be able to see the difference in the male/female bonding and roles played in the raising of a child. Previous to your post even the most liberal of liberal posters on this issue have conceded it is best for a child to have a mother and a father. I can't believe you actually said that.

And you're worried about earrings? Good god.

Just because there is a male and female raising a child doesn't mean the child is better off. One of my friends and his partner adopted a little boy and girl (brother and sister) They are two terrific kids. Another friend of mine and his wife have raised, I'm pretty sure, the son of lucifer.

Iowanian
05-24-2007, 12:05 PM
Sec is right....the 2 goats...not boys, The sheep is sucking a milk filled udder.

As an Agrarian American, I support UP's choices. In agriculture, its common practice to remove the reproductive ability from knothead animals you don't want procreating in your blood line.

Humans could learn alot from agricultural practices.

Cochise
05-24-2007, 12:08 PM
Sec is right....the 2 goats...not boys, The sheep is sucking a milk filled udder.

As an Agrarian American, I support UP's choices. In agriculture, its common practice to remove the reproductive ability from knothead animals you don't want procreating in your blood line.

ROFL

BIG_DADDY
05-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Just because there is a male and female raising a child doesn't mean the child is better off. One of my friends and his partner adopted a little boy and girl (brother and sister) They are two terrific kids. Another friend of mine and his wife have raised, I'm pretty sure, the son of lucifer.

No you are right in the sense that there are no guarantees but the chances they will be better off are certainly there. When I look back on single parent households growing up there was a difference in the kids who had a mother and a father and those that had a single parent. Guys raised by their moms only had an effeminate quality about them. Girls raised by their fathers had a masucline quality. Both seemed to lack something from the missing parent. You go gay and you add a whole new set of issues to the equasion without picking up the other quality. Just because Becky cuts her hair short and calls herself Butch now does not make her a man. Homosexuals are also much more prone to depression.

The comback for this is usually that there are so many unwanted children that need to be adopted and that's a bunch of horeshit too. They make adoption so hard in this country it's retarded and it's not in the best interest of the kids. They let any POS be a foster parent because the bureaucracy thrives through it. If people adopt the money quits flowing, the system is totally corrupt. My sister has been trying to adopt for over 6 years now. 12 year marriage, makes lots of money and has the highest security clearance you can have. She will probably end up having to go out of the country and it will still have run her several grand. The system sucks, it's what's broke and going gay isn't the answer.

BIG_DADDY
05-24-2007, 12:26 PM

ROFL I agree and totally support UP's decision to maim himself and turn himself into a dude on estrogen. We wouldn't really want that to procreate.

Cochise
05-24-2007, 12:32 PM
The comback for this is usually that there are so many unwanted children that need to be adopted and that's a bunch of horeshit too. They make adoption so hard in this country it's retarded and it's not in the best interest of the kids. They let any POS be a foster parent because the bureaucracy thrives through it. If people adopt the money quits flowing, the system is totally corrupt. My sister has been trying to adopt for over 6 years now. 12 year marriage, makes lots of money and has the highest security clearance you can have. She will probably end up having to go out of the country and it will still have run her several grand. The system sucks, it's what's broke and going gay isn't the answer.

You're right about the adoption canard. It's so hard and expensive to adopt that a lot of fit parents can't. Instead we have kids languishing in abusive foster homes and growing up in custody.

As for your point about kids needing both parents. I have noticed that almost all of my friends who have had failed marriages, were in a lot of trouble with the law, or things like that come from single parent homes. I think that the best situation is absolutely two responsible adults of different genders, agreed on that point.

gblowfish
05-24-2007, 12:49 PM
I thought the Phelps Clan was after Gay Penguins?
WTF???

C-Mac
05-24-2007, 01:17 PM
"Gay Flamingos" just because they are two males that raise a chick?....how entertaining. The article says nothing about them having homosexual relations, just that they are a pair. I had two single uncles raise a cousin and I can assure you that they werent gay and neither is my cousin. Like a cat with six digits, just because theres one out of every 10 million, it can hardly be considered "normal" or "natural". Look, if you want to be gay thats your business but it's surely entertaing to watch the gay community still trying so hard to still be accepted with articles like this....when mainstream society has already accepted them.

ENDelt260
05-25-2007, 02:39 AM
http://www.boston-legal.org/6-witches/6-witches-flamingos-350.jpg

ClevelandBronco
05-25-2007, 03:15 AM
I thought the Phelps Clan was after Gay Penguins?
WTF???

Birds aren't mammals, flightless or not. They're birds.

Penguins are birds. Please adjust your image.