PDA

View Full Version : What's pissing you off so far today?

bobbything
05-24-2007, 09:51 AM
Outside of the Trent Green debacle...

It's only 10:46 and I'm already furious at the other designer because he refuses to save his files all in the same location. So, when I open them there's nothing but broken links and missing fonts.

Bowser
05-24-2007, 09:51 AM
I didn't win the powerball. That's bullshit.

booyaf2
05-24-2007, 09:53 AM
Threads like this one

Fish
05-24-2007, 09:54 AM
Not a damn thing.... vacation time for me... I slept in this morning... thinking about catching a round of golf and some BBQ for lunch.....

What a nice day...........

Pestilence
05-24-2007, 09:54 AM
Not a damn thing.... vacation time for me... I slept in this morning... thinking about catching a round of golf and some BBQ for lunch.....

Him

bobbything
05-24-2007, 09:55 AM

You blow.

unothadeal
05-24-2007, 09:56 AM
You blow.
How do you think he got the vacation time?

Planetman
05-24-2007, 09:57 AM
I didn't win the powerball. That's bullshit.
I'm pissed off because people expect me to share my Powerball winnings with them. Fuggin mooches.

Pushead2
05-24-2007, 09:57 AM
The fact of me not being flithy and sleezy rich

Ceej
05-24-2007, 09:58 AM
The fact that I'm stuck doing laundry on one of my days off. :(

Oh, and "elderly" drivers.

ChiefsFan4Life
05-24-2007, 09:59 AM
I am a consultant - so I am pissed that I am forced to be at the client site all the time (even when I don't need to be)

KCFalcon59
05-24-2007, 10:00 AM
everything

chasedude
05-24-2007, 10:02 AM
Where do I start? Power outage at my office for 8 hours had to replace 2 HD's on people's system that failed last night. My spam mail filter is not functioning properly, won't grab update. This chick that is really attracted to me that I don't like, won't leave me alone.

That's only part of the day, I'm sure it will get worse.

Buehler445
05-24-2007, 10:04 AM
OK. I work for the University. Most of the HR guidelines are defined by the state, and therefore inflexible. There is this lady that works for our office in Wichita. She is 26, and got her MBA 2 years ago and started working in Wichita pretty much unsupervised. My boss apparently thought she had the moral fiber to be honest down there. Today is her last day, and the reason that pisses me off is because she would always take time off, and not mark it down as vacation. In fact, she even INTERVIEWED FOR A JOB, and didn't take any vacation time. Now that she is leaving, she is getting paid for something like 3000 vacation hrs that she should have reported as taken. :mad:

You could argue that I could do it too, since I'm searching for a job and all, but I have a significant ethical problem with interviewing with another company on company time. Moreover, due to how she is classified, she gets 8 hrs of vacation time every 2 weeks, whereas I get 3.7 hrs.

On top of it all, because she wasn't supervised, she pretty much just sat at home and sent out an occasional email. I would venture a guess that I do more in a day than she does all week, and I'm on this thing all the GD time!

F-U Lady :cuss:

Other than that, it is a pretty good day :)

BIG_DADDY
05-24-2007, 10:07 AM
Chinese drivers

Radar Chief
05-24-2007, 10:11 AM

People on vacation.

Groves
05-24-2007, 10:20 AM
My wife was working this auto show, see, and some guy has the nerve to stick a camera...

BIG_DADDY
05-24-2007, 10:21 AM
People on vacation.
ROFL

I hear ya, I'm the only guy in today.

Wile_E_Coyote
Chief fan = frustration. Should be able to just roll with it

Redrum_69
That in 100 years Carlos Petersenor ancestors will be the GM of the Kansas City Native Americans. In the year 2020, they decided to change offending names of ALL sports teams. Ever since the Mexicans took over along with the rest of the illegal immigrants, ever white person of Mayflower descent has been shipped to other countries. Washington Redskins are now known as the Washington Democrats.

Frosty
05-24-2007, 10:27 AM
Trent Green, gas prices and water

luv
05-24-2007, 10:30 AM
Nothing yet, but I haven't gone outside my apartment yet. I'm sure there will be bills in my mailbox, traffic, or something. You guys think Missouri drivers are bad. You should get behind Springfield, MO drivers.

Mr. Plow
05-24-2007, 10:32 AM
What's pissing you off so far today?

Rain. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=160372)

Iowanian
05-24-2007, 10:33 AM
I'm not pissed off about much.....but I've got a plethora of frustrating situations in process. I alleviated one by firing a vendor this morning.

I'm also frustrated that I was KO'd from a poker tourn last night 7 spots out of the money, with a pretty good stack....pocket 9s, flop 2,4,9 rainbow..get pushed all in.....guy has pocket KK, K on turn. boooooooooooooooo. nice hand.

It was soothed by the $350 I was up from the $500 I won dinking around before the tourn.

Pestilence
05-24-2007, 10:34 AM
The lady next to me that has no clue what she's doing when it comes to creating maps.....yet she's trying to tell me what to do. Nevermind the fact that I'm the mapping technician.....

luv
05-24-2007, 10:36 AM
The lady next to me that has no clue what she's doing when it comes to creating maps.....yet she's trying to tell me what to do. Nevermind the fact that I'm the mapping technician.....
Can you tell me how to get......

How to get to Sesame Street?

BIG_DADDY
05-24-2007, 10:38 AM
Nothing yet, but I haven't gone outside my apartment yet. I'm sure there will be bills in my mailbox, traffic, or something. You guys think Missouri drivers are bad. You should get behind Springfield, MO drivers.

You should see the Raman Noodle connection out here. These clowns will you and your kids. This is one of our most recent incidents. I could go on and on and on on this subject. There is a reason we drive BIG TRUCKS.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_5802116

Iowanian
05-24-2007, 10:42 AM
This chick that is really attracted to me that I don't like, won't leave me alone.

Your sollution is simple my friend.

Just eff her badly. Maybe its not even a change from your normal fornication forumula, but it might work.

Mr. Plow
05-24-2007, 10:44 AM

http://maps.google.com/maps?tab=wl

Iowanian
05-24-2007, 10:45 AM
Yes....and can provide a map, complete with driving directions from your departure destination.

Mr. Plow
05-24-2007, 10:48 AM

Detailed directions (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=%5b2500%2d2599%5d%20Sesame%20St&city=Sarasota&state=FL&zipcode=34231&country=US&geodiff=1)

Arrowhead Pride
05-24-2007, 11:01 AM
Bosses who think they know more than you purely because they're your boss.

Mr. Plow
05-24-2007, 11:03 AM
Bosses who think they know more than you purely because they're your boss.

You're doing it all wrong, now get back to work.

Pestilence
05-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Hmm....how about the fact that I'm the only guy in an office of 12 females?

Iowanian
05-24-2007, 11:11 AM
Welcome to carrying all the heavy shit 101, friend.

luv
05-24-2007, 11:11 AM
That pisses you off?

Mr. Plow
05-24-2007, 11:13 AM

Either you found the best job, or you're a little girly. I'll let you decide.

Pestilence
05-24-2007, 11:16 AM
Either you found the best job, or you're a little girly. I'll let you decide.

I found the best job if you like getting constant attention because you're young and a guy in an office full of 50 year old women.

It's a double edged sword. I have to deal with gossip and office politics that are worse than anything I've ever witnessed.

Pierce
05-24-2007, 11:17 AM
I'm mad that I have to work from open until close (That's about 7 AM until 10 PM) three days in a row at the local country club here. I'm just a young bag boy, this should be illegal!!

It's a crappy job too, only 5.45 an hour. I think it's time for me to find a new one, but it's really hard finding someone willing to train me when I have to go off to college in three months.

luv
05-24-2007, 11:18 AM
I found the best job if you like getting constant attention because you're young and a guy in an office full of 50 year old women.

It's a double edged sword. I have to deal with gossip and office politics that are worse than anything I've ever witnessed.
Oh, c'mon. You can totally play that. Just be overly sweet and gentlemanly to them. They'll bring you in baked goods and food. You know you like it.

It could be worse. They could all be middle aged women and 1/4 of them could be on the rag at any given time.

StcChief
05-24-2007, 11:21 AM
Indian (Dot Not Feather) developers/testors

Pestilence
05-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Oh, c'mon. You can totally play that. Just be overly sweet and gentlemanly to them. They'll bring you in baked goods and food. You know you like it.

It could be worse. They could all be middle aged women and 1/4 of them could be on the rag at any given time.

What do you think I do? Why do you think I got hired? I'm the only one in the office that can move the voting machines around.

I don't mind the baked goods...but jesus I'm going to weigh 300 lbs before next year. I tell them I'm on a diet.....and all they do is disagree. lol

big nasty kcnut
05-24-2007, 11:31 AM
I'm mad cause i have to do all the thinking around about where to get a good price on plane ticket for my uncle charles to come down here for my dad wedding.

Also i need to save money to treat my dad for his bday on the sixth.

eazyb81
05-24-2007, 11:41 AM
I'm pissed that for some reason I have a cold in May. I also have to pack up the next two nights to get ready for moving this Saturday. This sucks.

Reerun_KC
05-24-2007, 11:44 AM
What is really pissing me off is Redrums Mother! :cuss: She told me I was the only one, then I find out she is opening up like a dumpster and Everyone is putting their trash in her....

Natty_Light_Man
05-24-2007, 11:49 AM
Indian (Dot Not Feather) developers/testors

so how do you really feel about the middle-eastern contractor type....:rolleyes:

Natty_Light_Man
05-24-2007, 11:49 AM
When my wife promises good and all I get is a hand.

StcChief
05-24-2007, 12:21 PM

Damn Rosey and the 5 daughters again.... :p

Sully
05-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Somedays I am able to let the ugliness of many people go, but for some reason, today I'm pretty angry about said ugliness.

It amazes me how much sadness there must be in some people's lives for them to go out of their way to be dicks to other people.

/end of sandy vag post

chagrin
05-24-2007, 12:29 PM
so how do you really feel about the middle-eastern contractor type....:rolleyes:

I don't think think that Indian (dot not feather) is considered Middle East, is it?

Pushead2
05-24-2007, 12:38 PM

Better then a Man's mouth.

Reerun_KC
05-24-2007, 12:40 PM
Better then a Man's mouth.

How could you even think of that or even type it?

Nzoner
05-24-2007, 01:12 PM
Focking people you think you know who won't pay their bills nor have the decency to return a phone call.

DirecTV's customer service,if it weren't for the Sunday Ticket I'd tell these jerks to shove it.

The court system,I'm trying to file a small claims suit and have yet to get the papers served because the Barney Fife deputys around here don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Baconeater
05-24-2007, 01:32 PM
The only thing that's pissing me off so far today is the fact that Rosie O'Fatass is all over the news again today because of some sandy giner contest she got into with another one of the hens from The View. I wish that ****ing hideous beast would go away once and for all.

Discuss Thrower
05-24-2007, 01:41 PM
People not giving me any goddamned respect.

KurtCobain
05-24-2007, 01:45 PM
I twisted my damn ankle.

El Jefe
05-24-2007, 02:32 PM
My dog is having seizures, and I had to take her to the vet. Gave me some pills for her, and hopefully she will get better. But its sad to see it happen to your dog, but it makes me mad at the same time.

BIG_DADDY
05-24-2007, 02:36 PM
My dog is having seizures, and I had to take her to the vet. Gave me some pills for her, and hopefully she will get better. But its sad to see it happen to your dog, but it makes me mad at the same time.

Well this is your lucky day as I have been down this road myself. THe drugs make them pissy as hell. Find a chiropractor that will do animals. Mine went away without drugs. Come to find out he had several dogs he had cured as the seizures because they come from the brainstem. I think she needed to be brought back twice a year approximately. Hella cheaper than the vets and drugs and you won't end up with a drugged out pissed off pooch. Seriously listen to me on this one.

Iowanian
05-24-2007, 02:56 PM
I'm not pissed about much now.....I'm stressed, but most of the developments causing that are a good thing.

Change looms.

Mr. Laz
05-24-2007, 02:59 PM
dam websites that require cookies to work even if you're not signing in. :cuss:

Nzoner
05-24-2007, 03:00 PM
Wow,I should talk about this more often the guy that owed me money stopped by a bit ago and gave me a check.

Iowanian
05-24-2007, 03:02 PM
Easy Elvis....Its going to bounce.

El Jefe
05-24-2007, 03:25 PM
Well this is your lucky day as I have been down this road myself. THe drugs make them pissy as hell. Find a chiropractor that will do animals. Mine went away without drugs. Come to find out he had several dogs he had cured as the seizures because they come from the brainstem. I think she needed to be brought back twice a year approximately. Hella cheaper than the vets and drugs and you won't end up with a drugged out pissed off pooch. Seriously listen to me on this one.

Hey thanks for the info. My mom first had schnauzers like 20 years ago, she bought a purebred female, had it bred with a purebred male, and they had the puppies. I kept one and my brother and sister did too. I havent had one problem with my dog except know, it started Tuesday night, its sad too see that happen. But I will trust your word and check into that 4 sure.

BIG_DADDY
05-24-2007, 03:32 PM

Hey thanks for the info. My mom first had schnauzers like 20 years ago, she bought a purebred female, had it bred with a purebred male, and they had the puppies. I kept one and my brother and sister did too. I havent had one problem with my dog except know, it started Tuesday night, its sad too see that happen. But I will trust your word and check into that 4 sure.

If they are really old it can be something else but I have seen him consistantly pull this off for years now. My English Bully had the seizure thing. funny thing is most vets know an adjustment will cure them but they won't tell you. I am beginning to hate vets.

StcChief
05-24-2007, 03:39 PM
If they are really old it can be something else but I have seen him consistantly pull this off for years now. My English Bully had the seizure thing. funny thing is most vets know an adjustment will cure them but they won't tell you. I am beginning to hate vets.

My old dog a pure i-breed freakin' Cocker spaniel (never get one)
had those. After awhile we just took her to Human Society.

One of the workers took her, had two others with same issue. Got the meds cheap there....

BIG_DADDY
05-24-2007, 03:42 PM
My old dog a pure i-breed freakin' Cocker spaniel (never get one)
had those. After awhile we just took her to Human Society.

One of the workers took her, had two others with same issue. Got the meds cheap there....

I am not familiar with cocker spaniels at all. Mine hurt her neck jumping out of a jeep because whe wanted to be with me when she was a pup. Others said theirs just started having seizures for no reason. Chiro said all seizures come form the brain stem. He feels the top of the neck and one click later you dog is basically seizure free within a day or two.

luv
05-24-2007, 05:49 PM
Still in a perfectly good mood.

Pestilence
05-24-2007, 05:57 PM
Still in a perfectly good mood.

I'm still not....

mdstu
05-24-2007, 06:04 PM
One of the senior engineers in my office proceeded to explain all the flaws with an idea that I brought to him for a machine I was designing. When I told him I got the idea from another engineer in the office he proceeded to explain to me how he would done it this way. Sucks to be the new guy.

Simplex3
05-24-2007, 06:09 PM
One of the senior engineers in my office proceeded to explain all the flaws with an idea that I brought to him for a machine I was designing. When I told him I got the idea from another engineer in the office he proceeded to explain to me how he would done it this way. Sucks to be the new guy.
You mean the guy that actually had the idea? It sucks more to be him than the guy that stole that idea and couldn't see the flaws in it despite having been there longer?

:D

mdstu
05-24-2007, 06:15 PM
I'm saying that it sucks to be me. This guy disagrees with everything I say until he finds out that someone else suggested it. Then it is a good idea.

luv
05-24-2007, 06:18 PM
I'm still not....
Damn, boy. How many hours a day do you work?

Simplex3
05-24-2007, 06:21 PM
I'm saying that it sucks to be me. This guy disagrees with everything I say until he finds out that someone else suggested it. Then it is a good idea.
I'd kick him in the balls.

Twice.

Each.

Thig Lyfe
05-24-2007, 08:06 PM
Teahen not getting a hit so far... my streak is in jeopardy.

Griffey... Ichiro... Teahen. I'm dumb.

luv
05-24-2007, 09:19 PM
Still in a good mood. I don't think anything's going to get me down today!

(I sure as hell had better knock on some wood).

crazycoffey
05-24-2007, 09:21 PM
Still in a good mood. I don't think anything's going to get me down today!

(I sure as hell had better knock on some wood).

I'm your Huckleberry.

KCChiefsMan
05-24-2007, 09:30 PM
taking my car in to replace the bad O2 sensors and getting a new belt on it as well, I have to get it towed to the shop so that will add an extra $100 on to it probably. It will probably take a couple of hours for the mechanic to do and probably will charge me over $500 in labor alone....that kind of upsets me a bit

Frazod
05-24-2007, 09:33 PM
I've actually had a pretty good day. Can't really recall being particularly pissed about anything.

Which is odd, considering that I'm me. :)

Phobia
05-24-2007, 09:50 PM
I'm a big whiny bitch tonight. A job I have is taking a lot longer than I anticipated, my brake job on my truck isn't going smoothly, and I was just notified I lost a deck job I figured was in the bag.

Pestilence
05-24-2007, 10:47 PM
Damn, boy. How many hours a day do you work?

8 hours...but when you work with women it feels like 16.

Mr. Plow
05-24-2007, 11:17 PM
I'm a big whiny bitch tonight. A job I have is taking a lot longer than I anticipated, my brake job on my truck isn't going smoothly, and I was just notified I lost a deck job I figured was in the bag.

I've still got that basement finishing if you're interested. Remember, I pay in hamburgers and beer.

Frazod
05-24-2007, 11:20 PM
I've still got that basement finishing if you're interested. Remember, I pay in hamburgers and beer.

But will you take him to a foreign country where he can get his truck stolen?

Phobia
05-24-2007, 11:21 PM

If you can convince my mortgage company and Discover to accept hamburgers and beer, I'm in.

FWIW, I'm actually working in the basement of another Planeteer this week. It's just a drywall project though, the one that is taking way too long.

Mr. Plow
05-24-2007, 11:49 PM
If you can convince my mortgage company and Discover to accept hamburgers and beer, I'm in.

FWIW, I'm actually working in the basement of another Planeteer this week. It's just a drywall project though, the one that is taking way too long.

Give me all your personal data including credit card #'s and expiration dates and I'll see what I can do.

58-4ever
05-24-2007, 11:58 PM
I am pissed that I don't know whether or not I should get married and my wedding day is July 31st.

Phobia
05-25-2007, 12:00 AM
I am pissed that I don't know whether or not I should get married and my wedding day is July 31st.

Heh heh. I wasn't all that certain either, but I got burnt in my first go-around. How old are you?

You don't have to answer. If you're <25, run. Thirty is better yet. This is my advice to most dudes, whether you're uncertain or not.

Phobia
05-25-2007, 12:01 AM
Give me all your personal data including credit card #'s and expiration dates and I'll see what I can do.

I have a bad feeling about this. I'm so lazy I wouldn't even drive 4 hours to whoop ya.

luv
05-25-2007, 12:01 AM
It's a good thing I got the laptop hooked up, because I can't get my pc ti connect to the internet.

KCChiefsMan
05-25-2007, 01:16 AM

well I dont know you, but marriage should be a for sure thing. I can't speak from experience either though, because I'm single....SURPRISE!!!

blueballs
05-25-2007, 01:19 AM
that Otter and Chagrin are lovers

88TG88
05-25-2007, 01:33 AM
police helicopters

ENDelt260
05-25-2007, 01:37 AM
that Otter and Chagrin are lovers
I was about to express shock, but then I remembered that Otter has a tendency to be intoxicated... often. And, what with all the whining and crying Chagrin is prone to doing, I could see how he could be mistaken for a woman.

luv
05-25-2007, 01:59 AM
I was about to express shock, but then I remembered that Otter has a tendency to be intoxicated... often. And, what with all the whining and crying Chagrin is prone to doing, I could see how he could be mistaken for a woman.
Women have to be good at something. Just make sure to add bitching and nagging to that list.

Fruit Ninja
05-25-2007, 02:15 AM
:( that Jack in the box forgot my ****ing fries :(

ClevelandBronco
05-25-2007, 02:16 AM
Another freaking day of reading what Trent Green is and isn't worth.

Redrum_69
05-25-2007, 09:26 AM

And you still need to drive down and give an estimate on the house and the deck I have.

jidar
05-25-2007, 09:27 AM
the ****ing soda machine

Iowanian
05-25-2007, 10:19 AM
Drink this new health product.....its got a really cool name and its very refreshing, and will even help you lose weight.

H2O.

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2007, 10:47 AM
Drink this new health product.....its got a really cool name and its very refreshing, and will even help you lose weight.

H2O.
ROFL :thumb:

Pestilence
05-25-2007, 10:48 AM
police helicopters

Ahhh how I miss the ghetto birds.

Bob Dole
05-25-2007, 11:18 AM
Morons.

Moron: "What kind of phone do I need to have a wireless headset?"

Bob Dole: "No clue. Wireless headsets aren't supported."

Moron: "I'm not asking for support, I just need to know what kind of wireless headset I need to get."

Bob Dole: "Sure sounds like you're asking for support."

Moron: "Haha. Seriously, what kind of headset would I need to get?"

Bob Dole: "No clue, as we don't support them."

Moron: "I've found one, but I need to know what kind of phone to get for it."

Bob Dole: "There are only 3 phones supported on the switch, Bob Dole can email you the model numbers and pricing."

Moron: "Will they handle this Plantronix headset?"

Bob Dole: "Don't know. We don't support wireless headsets."

Moron: "Do any of the phones have a jack for a wireless headset?"

Bob Dole: "No clue. Bob Dole has never looked because they aren't supported."

Moron: "Could you look and see?"

Bob Dole: "No, as we have no intention of supporting wireless headsets."

Moron: "I'm not ASKING ofr support. I'm just asking if this one will work."

Bob Dole: "Sure sounds like you keep asking me questions. Isn't that support?"

Moron: "I just need to know if this will work."

Bob Dole: "Couldn't begin to tell you."

Moron: "I just need to know waht kind of phone to get!!!!"

Bob Dole: "How about the one you're talking on now? Seems to be working."

Moron: "But it's not a wireless headset."

Bob Dole: "That didn't stop you from calling Bob Dole, did it?"

Moron: "No. I just need to know what I need to order."

Moron: "But aren't you the person I need to call with phone questions?"

Bob Dole: "Yes. And Bob Dole is pretty sure he's answered the question: WE DON'T SUPPPORT WIRELESS HEADSETS."

Moron: "Do you know if anyone has one?"

Bob Dole: "If they do, Bob Dole has no reason to know about it because it isn't supported."

Anyway...it was a 15 minute conversation. You get the picture.

Redrum_69
05-25-2007, 11:20 AM
So Bob Dole works at a callcenter helpdesk that supports wireless headsets?

PastorMikH
05-25-2007, 11:46 AM
Trying to deal with the company that we ordered a pool liner from. After several weeks of trying to deal with their customer service I am to the point of wanting to drive to CA and slap some people around (Dear Lord forgive me, that wasn't right) - I am about to the point though of letting my CC company know that I am not happy and letting them get my $ back.

I've been calling, all week trying to find out what's up and why it's taking so long for the order to get here. Nobody seems interested in trying to find something out.

I'm irritated to say the least.

Planetman
05-25-2007, 01:05 PM
I am to the point of wanting to drive to CA and slap some people around (Dear Lord forgive me, that wasn't right)
ROFL LMAO

cadmonkey
05-25-2007, 01:11 PM
...the fact i am not at home, sitting on my deck, sipping a beer, betting with my roommate on the basketball games going on in the park across the street.

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2007, 01:13 PM
...the fact i am not at home, sitting on my deck, sipping a beer, betting with my roommate on the basketball games going on in the park across the street.

Good to see the Celtics are staying active with pick up games now that they couldn't pick up Oden. ROFL

Redrum_69
05-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Good to see the Celtics are staying active with pick up games now that they couldn't pick up Oden. ROFL
ROFL

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2007, 01:15 PM
Morons.

Moron: "What kind of phone do I need to have a wireless headset?"

Bob Dole: "No clue. Wireless headsets aren't supported."

Moron: "I'm not asking for support, I just need to know what kind of wireless headset I need to get."

Bob Dole: "Sure sounds like you're asking for support."

Moron: "Haha. Seriously, what kind of headset would I need to get?"

Bob Dole: "No clue, as we don't support them."

Moron: "I've found one, but I need to know what kind of phone to get for it."

Bob Dole: "There are only 3 phones supported on the switch, Bob Dole can email you the model numbers and pricing."

Moron: "Will they handle this Plantronix headset?"

Bob Dole: "Don't know. We don't support wireless headsets."

Moron: "Do any of the phones have a jack for a wireless headset?"

Bob Dole: "No clue. Bob Dole has never looked because they aren't supported."

Moron: "Could you look and see?"

Bob Dole: "No, as we have no intention of supporting wireless headsets."

Moron: "I'm not ASKING ofr support. I'm just asking if this one will work."

Bob Dole: "Sure sounds like you keep asking me questions. Isn't that support?"

Moron: "I just need to know if this will work."

Moron: "I just need to know waht kind of phone to get!!!!"

Bob Dole: "How about the one you're talking on now? Seems to be working."

Moron: "But it's not a wireless headset."

Bob Dole: "That didn't stop you from calling Bob Dole, did it?"

Moron: "No. I just need to know what I need to order."

Moron: "But aren't you the person I need to call with phone questions?"

Bob Dole: "Yes. And Bob Dole is pretty sure he's answered the question: WE DON'T SUPPPORT WIRELESS HEADSETS."

Moron: "Do you know if anyone has one?"

Bob Dole: "If they do, Bob Dole has no reason to know about it because it isn't supported."

Anyway...it was a 15 minute conversation. You get the picture.

Cool, I have a Plantronix wireless headset, maybe you can help me out. PM me your e-mail address.

StcChief
05-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Dumb bank clerks... Never change banks and go thru a manual check process ever. Unfreakin believable.

Frazod
05-25-2007, 02:51 PM
You know what pisses me off - people who squeal about reposts at the drop of hat.

If Poster A posts a thread about Athlete X saying something stupid about Athlete Y, and entitles the post "BOy This Is SToopid," and five minutes later Poster B posts a thread about the same thing, only Poster B entitles his thread "X rips on Y," and then Poster C screams REPOST, well guess what: IT SHOULD BE REPOSTED.

Poster A is a dumbass because he didn't correctly label the thread. Would it kill you to actually talk about the subject of your f#cking thread in the title? THINK MCFLY, THINK.

Poster B is under no obligation to review every vaguely-labeled thread on the off chance that somebody already posted about it under a poorly-worded title, or dig back six months just to make sure there are no six month old threads about the same damn thing.

And Poster C can just eat a dick, and then REPOST and eat the same dick over again.

:cuss:

I feel better now.

Bob Dole
05-25-2007, 03:01 PM
You know what pisses me off - people who squeal about reposts at the drop of hat.

If Poster A posts a thread about Athlete X saying something stupid about Athlete Y, and entitles the post "BOy This Is SToopid," and five minutes later Poster B posts a thread about the same thing, only Poster B entitles his thread "X rips on Y," and then Poster C screams REPOST, well guess what: IT SHOULD BE REPOSTED.

Poster A is a dumbass because he didn't correctly label the thread. Would it kill you to actually talk about the subject of your f#cking thread in the title? THINK MCFLY, THINK.

Poster B is under no obligation to review every vaguely-labeled thread on the off chance that somebody already posted about it under a poorly-worded title, or dig back six months just to make sure there are no six month old threads about the same damn thing.

And Poster C can just eat a dick, and then REPOST and eat the same dick over again.

I feel better now.

Bob Dole is pretty sure that's a repost.

Frazod
05-25-2007, 03:03 PM
Bob Dole is pretty sure that's a repost.

Yeah, I figured as much.

KCChiefsMan
05-25-2007, 03:06 PM
argh......just found out it's gonna be over $1,000 to replace the belt, fuel pump and some kind of sensor. sweeeeet :cuss:

KCChiefsMan
05-25-2007, 03:06 PM
argh......just found out it's gonna be over $1,000 to replace the belt, fuel pump and some kind of sensor. sweeeeet :cuss:

for my car

KCChiefsMan
05-25-2007, 03:07 PM
and my car won't be fixed until tuesday............. :banghead:

DenverChief
05-25-2007, 03:09 PM
I have to work tonight and I start class on tuesday....the lawn needs mowed.....other than that nothing :)

DenverChief
05-25-2007, 03:10 PM

I feel better now.

You are my Hero

LMAO

Donger
05-25-2007, 03:10 PM
....the law needs mowed.....

Be careful. I understand they are armed.

Happy Belated Birthday, BTW. I met one of your breathren off Pena Blvd. the other day. He informed me that the speed limit was NOT 65 mph. Nice chap.

DenverChief
05-25-2007, 03:13 PM
Be careful. I understand they are armed.

Happy Belated Birthday, BTW. I met one of your breathren off Pena Blvd. the other day. He informed me that the speed limit was NOT 65 mph. Nice chap.

LMAO...ahh good old typeos....glad you got off with a warning....assuming by the "nice chap" that you did anyway...and thank you kind sir :)

Donger
05-25-2007, 03:15 PM
LMAO...ahh good old typeos....glad you got off with a warning....assuming by the "nice chap" that you did anyway...and thank you kind sir :)

No, he gave me a ticket for 10 over, for which I was thankful. He said that the speed limit was 35 mph when he clocked me, and that 30 over was a mandatory appearance before a judge. Is that true?

DenverChief
05-25-2007, 03:17 PM
No, he gave me a ticket for 10 over, for which I was thankful. He said that the speed limit was 35 mph when he clocked me, and that 30 over was a mandatory appearance before a judge. Is that true?

yes, infact it is anything over 25 MPH, they can haul you off to jail if they so desire...usually however they save that for those "special" offenders

DJJasonp
05-25-2007, 03:19 PM
People driving in front of me doing 10mph UNDER the speed limit....because, of course, they're on their cell phone.

Die already.

Nzoner
05-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Focking morons who think pepsi and coke are practically the same thing

siberian khatru
05-25-2007, 03:22 PM
It's Moron Driver Day here.

Going home at lunch:

1) I'm making a turn from the left-turn lane at the green turn arrow when suddenly the chick in the BMW roadster in the right lane next to me -- the go straight lane -- decides she needs to make that turn, too, so she whizzes past me and cuts in front onto the two-lane road. Bitch!

2) THEN as we approach the traffic circle (she's of course in front of me now) she enters ahead of a guy who's already entering -- she's supposed to yield to him (see that RED TRIANGLE sign, bitch?), but noooo, Miss BMW is too special to yield to anyone today.

3) Up ahead, Miss BMW turns into the left lane. I'm done with her, thank God, because I'm going straight. But some jackass in the car in front of me, with no cars ahead, is CREEPING up the road with a green light at the intersection. I can almost see the clock ticking down on the green, ala "24," and I DON'T want to miss the light when it's wide open like that. I finally honk twice -- MOVE IT! GO! GO! -- and he S-L-O-W-L-Y starts turning right at the light -- I mean, 5 mph slow. I veer around his left and go through the light as it turns yellow, and notice the fugger has a cell phone superglued to his left ear. DUMBSHIT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Pestilence
05-25-2007, 03:24 PM
After several weeks of trying to deal with their customer service I am to the point of wanting to drive to CA and slap some people around (Dear Lord forgive me, that wasn't right) -

Get it right.....it's Cali.

Donger
05-25-2007, 03:25 PM
yes, infact it is anything over 25 MPH, they can haul you off to jail if they so desire...usually however they save that for those "special" offenders

Ah, well, I'm glad that he didn't consider me to be "special."

luv
05-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Having to be here. Just one of those days where I'd rather be at the park or something.

Pestilence
05-25-2007, 04:04 PM
Today I'm actually having a decent day. I found out that I got my electricity deposit refunded....so I don't have a payment this month or the next.

Stewie
05-25-2007, 04:07 PM
Having to be here. Just one of those days where I'd rather be at the park or something.

Girl, you need to get out of that rut. It's Friday night and you're working for bajeesus sake.

Phobia
05-25-2007, 04:10 PM
It's Moron Driver Day here.

Going home at lunch:

1) I'm making a turn from the left-turn lane at the green turn arrow when suddenly the chick in the BMW roadster in the right lane next to me -- the go straight lane -- decides she needs to make that turn, too, so she whizzes past me and cuts in front onto the two-lane road. Bitch!

2) THEN as we approach the traffic circle (she's of course in front of me now) she enters ahead of a guy who's already entering -- she's supposed to yield to him (see that RED TRIANGLE sign, bitch?), but noooo, Miss BMW is too special to yield to anyone today.

3) Up ahead, Miss BMW turns into the left lane. I'm done with her, thank God, because I'm going straight. But some jackass in the car in front of me, with no cars ahead, is CREEPING up the road with a green light at the intersection. I can almost see the clock ticking down on the green, ala "24," and I DON'T want to miss the light when it's wide open like that. I finally honk twice -- MOVE IT! GO! GO! -- and he S-L-O-W-L-Y starts turning right at the light -- I mean, 5 mph slow. I veer around his left and go through the light as it turns yellow, and notice the fugger has a cell phone superglued to his left ear. DUMBSHIT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

I had some bald chick do that to me in an orange BMW.... in Denver.

luv
05-25-2007, 04:11 PM
Girl, you need to get out of that rut. It's Friday night and you're working for bajeesus sake.
I get to go walk three laps around the building in about an hour. Maybe that will help.

Pestilence
05-25-2007, 04:21 PM
I get to go walk three laps around the building in about an hour. Maybe that will help.

You get to? or want to?

luv
05-25-2007, 04:41 PM
You get to? or want to?
Both. I walk three laps around the building on my first break. I have a yogurt and a cereal bar for lunch (dinner) and walk about 6-7 laps around the building. Then, I walk three more laps around the building on my last break of the night. I figure that all the laps combined equal about a mile and a half, if that. And it's an opportunity to be outside. Nights here have been greater and greater lately.

luv
05-25-2007, 09:07 PM
Ahhhh....

Just got in from my walk at dinner. Always makes me feel better. Tonight has been the longest night. Still just over two whole hours to go!

PastorMikH
05-26-2007, 12:23 AM
People driving in front of me doing 10mph UNDER the speed limit....because, of course, they're on their cell phone.

That is QUITE IRRITATING. I may not have anywhere in particular to go or any schedule to really hold to, but I still can't stand having to ride the brakes to keep from hitting someone. The other day I passed a lady on a 35 mph road here in town that is marked for no passing - I was late and in a hurry and she wasn't even going 20. Can you believe she had the nerve to look irritated at me as I went around her?

Next up is the local policy here to control speeding. Don't put up a speed limit sign, don't patrol and issue citations, but rather, put up stop signs in stupid places. One of the roads in a residential area close to our house recently had a stop sign added. The road is about 3 -4 blocks long total, at one end Thre is an intersection where a culdesac with 4 houses a road that is about 75 -100 feet long with on house meets this main road. Less than 150 feet from the where the street ends at another major road they put a stop sign up to slow down the speeders. To make matters worse, 2 local police officers, a OK Highway Patrolman and an area college security/police officer live on the road - you'd think at least one of them could take care of speeders without making me stop 100 feet away from the end of the road to look for a grand total of 6-8 cars that could be pass by from the other directions about once a day each. I have yet to stop at the new stop sign. It's probably wrong of me but its just plain stupid to have a stop sign there to begin with.

Easy 6
05-26-2007, 12:26 AM
People & Life, that should cover it.

Phobia
05-26-2007, 12:34 AM
I have yet to stop at the new stop sign. It's probably wrong of me but its just plain stupid to have a stop sign there to begin with.

Romans 13.

Heh. ;)

KCChiefsMan
05-26-2007, 12:36 AM
focking morons who think that the world will end if they can't have the brand of soda they like

PastorMikH
05-26-2007, 12:37 AM
Romans 13.

Heh. ;)

Yeah, yeah, I know, but the old self still comes through at times and the sign placement is just plain reediculous. Even I fail at times.

:)

Phobia
05-26-2007, 12:40 AM
Of course you know. We just studied that last Sunday so I had to throw it out. Heh. I actually learn things sometimes.

PastorMikH
05-26-2007, 12:44 AM
Of course you know. We just studied that last Sunday so I had to throw it out. Heh. I actually learn things sometimes.

WOW! THAT'S AMAZING!!!

:):)

I actually know the police officer that lives in the culdesac and plan on commenting on how ridiculous the stop sign is the next time I see him. The thing is so close to the next stop sign that you would have to have a dragster to even think about speeding between the stop signs.