PDA

View Full Version : God Hates The Cavaliers

Direckshun
05-24-2007, 10:01 PM
10 seconds left, LeBron takes Hamilton to the hoop, and facing great defense, gets a baby hook off about 5 feet away.

Clangs off.

To a wide-open Larry Hughes with an uncontested seven-footer.

Brick.

Verajo muscles for the tip in.

Ball hits the board and the Pistons rebound.

2-0 Pistons. Cleveland has played very well and Detroit looks lacksidaisical.

But not a lot can be said for the Cavs' luck.

Ceej
05-24-2007, 10:03 PM
Going into this series I never thought it was going to be close.

I've been way wrong thus far.

It's nice to see Gooden, a Jayhawker playing. I don't quite get the pussy hair head though.

noa
05-24-2007, 10:05 PM
LeBron just doesn't seem to be a very clutch player. He's no Michael Jordan.

chuxtrux
05-24-2007, 10:12 PM
Obviously LeBron is a good player and the Cavs are in the Eastern Confrence Finals, but still there is something missing in him that seperates him from the greats, hell even Nash and Kobe have that fire to take over the game that LeBron just seems to lack

Rudy lost the toss
05-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Mike Brown was such a baby. I laughed

Direckshun
05-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Let's be fair to LeBron.

Game 1, he attracts 4 defenders in the paint and passes that ball out to the 3 point line, and the guy with a wide-open jump shot bricks.

Jordan had Paxton, Armstrong, Pippen, and Kerr to drain those things.

James doesn't.

Miles
05-24-2007, 10:19 PM
Let's be fair to LeBron.

Game 1, he attracts 4 defenders in the paint and passes that ball out to the 3 point line, and the guy with a wide-open jump shot bricks.

James doesn't.

When comparing him to other players people seem to forget that he is also only 22.

noa
05-24-2007, 10:25 PM
Let's be fair to LeBron.

James doesn't.

I completely agree. I watched Michael Jordan's highlights from the Jazz finals series recently, and he drove to the basket and kicked it out to Steve Kerr who drained the three for a crucial win in that series. LeBron kicked it out to Donyell Marshall who clanked it and lost the game. LeBron definitely needs a Steve Kerr type player to compliment his game. Until he gets that, we can expect the Cavs to keep choking late in the game.

ARROW2
05-24-2007, 10:41 PM
I completely agree. I watched Michael Jordan's highlights from the Jazz finals series recently, and he drove to the basket and kicked it out to Steve Kerr who drained the three for a crucial win in that series. LeBron kicked it out to Donyell Marshall who clanked it and lost the game. LeBron definitely needs a Steve Kerr type player to compliment his game. Until he gets that, we can expect the Cavs to keep choking late in the game.

Welcome to Kobe's world Lebron....only difference, he didn't get suspended for his "unnatural basketball move" elbow against Webber's head in game 1. Same exact play Kobe was suspended on. **** Stern and the NBA....

KurtCobain
05-24-2007, 11:06 PM
God and MJ are unbelievably tight friends. Teach that ****er Lebron to wear 23, god will.

Deberg_1990
05-24-2007, 11:48 PM
Jordan didnt win a title until his 7th or 8th year in the league....

Demonpenz
05-24-2007, 11:49 PM

or craig hodges, or john (or bill for that matter) paxon, pippin was also one of the 50 greatest players of all time.

BWillie
05-25-2007, 12:05 AM
LeBron just doesn't seem to be a very clutch player. He's no Michael Jordan.

Neither was Jordan until he was in his late 20's...

Jordan was known as an egotistical ball hog his first five years in the league. O ya, let me remind you again. LeBron James is 22 years old. For Christs sake they lost the first two at the palace by a eyelash, which is what was supposed to happen.The Cavs probably won't win this series but I would not be suprised at all to see the Cavs tie it up at 2-2 after their homestand.

Nelson Muntz
05-25-2007, 05:24 AM
Welcome to Kobe's world Lebron....only difference, he didn't get suspended for his "unnatural basketball move" elbow against Webber's head in game 1. Same exact play Kobe was suspended on. **** Stern and the NBA....

**** kobe and **** the lakers

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-25-2007, 09:21 AM

Like when he hit the game winning shot in the NCAA title game at 19? Or when he scored 63 on the Celtics at 23 and Bird said he was playing against "God disguised as Michael Jordan".

KevB
05-25-2007, 09:56 AM
LeBron is much more Magic Johnson than he is Jordan or Kobe. You put good (hell, decent) players around LeBron, and he'd be a top 3 player in the league, and likely MVP.

SNR
05-25-2007, 10:44 AM

Jordan was known as an egotistical ball hog his first five years in the league. O ya, let me remind you again. LeBron James is 22 years old. For Christs sake they lost the first two at the palace by a eyelash, which is what was supposed to happen.The Cavs probably won't win this series but I would not be suprised at all to see the Cavs tie it up at 2-2 after their homestand.Rep.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-25-2007, 11:11 AM
That was a ****ing foul!!

He got mugged!! The analysts were saying last night "you can't call that" yada yada, bullshit!!!

That's why I love the NFL, it's much more pure than the NBA. Rules are rules, call them how it is!! Just because a team is home or a player is this or that, don't hurt the integrety of the game.

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2007, 11:43 AM
10 seconds left, LeBron takes Hamilton to the hoop, and facing great defense, gets a baby hook off about 5 feet away.

Clangs off.

To a wide-open Larry Hughes with an uncontested seven-footer.

Brick.

Verajo muscles for the tip in.

Ball hits the board and the Pistons rebound.

2-0 Pistons. Cleveland has played very well and Detroit looks lacksidaisical.

But not a lot can be said for the Cavs' luck.

I really don't care about the East so I haven't watched much. What I did see at a pub last night was the 3rd quarter of last nights game. Cleveland looked like one of the most impotent teams I had ever seen play the game. If either of these teams thinks they are going to play like they are now and have a snowballs chance in hell against the Spurs they seriously need to lay off the :bong: That quarter was as exciting as watching paint dry.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-25-2007, 11:44 AM
Just because a team is home or a player is this or that, don't hurt the integrety of the game.

You don't watch Colts or Pats games, do you :)

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2007, 11:46 AM
**** kobe and **** the lakers

As so many players have said throught the year, he is the best player on the planet right now. Sounds like you have personal issues. You don't have a daughter in Colorado do you?

noa
05-31-2007, 10:10 PM
Man, I retract everything stupid I said about LeBron. He is playing out of his mind right now. Even if the Cavs lose (tie game with 9 seconds left), it won't be because of LeBron.

BWillie
05-31-2007, 10:12 PM
Two dunks by LeBron over people to put this into OT. WOW. He's so strong. This is one of the best Eastern Conference Finals I've seen in years. All the games have been down to the wire.

Pitt Gorilla
05-31-2007, 10:14 PM
Man, I retract everything stupid I said about LeBron. He is playing out of his mind right now. Even if the Cavs lose (tie game with 9 seconds left), it won't be because of LeBron.Why would you say anything bad about him? He's been outstanding from the get-go. You get the feeling that he would rather set up his teammates, but he has to take over due to being the best on the floor. Incredible player.

Sanka
05-31-2007, 10:14 PM
Cant believe how bad the NBA is screwing the Pistons. They must really be afraid of a Pistons/Spurs finals again.

noa
05-31-2007, 10:16 PM
Why would you say anything bad about him? He's been outstanding from the get-go. You get the feeling that he would rather set up his teammates, but he has to take over due to being the best on the floor. Incredible player.

Yeah, I was just talking about the end of the first two games in this series.

Pitt Gorilla
05-31-2007, 10:16 PM
Cant believe how bad the NBA is screwing the Pistons. They must really be afraid of a Pistons/Spurs finals again.Yeah, like when they let Rasheed grab every part of LeBron's arm (without actually touching the ball) and crediting Rasheed with the block. Right after that, Pavlovich was called for a charge while his defender was moving to keep up with him. Yup, Detroit is getting screwed...

Nelson Muntz
06-01-2007, 05:17 AM
As so many players have said throught the year, he is the best player on the planet right now. Sounds like you have personal issues. You don't have a daughter in Colorado do you?

Must be a different planet than I'm living on. Just because you can score a lot of points and be a ball hog doesn't make you the best player. What was the lakers record in all of kobe's high scoring games?