the chiefs are in the national media!

:shrug:

ok, i got nuthin'.

chagrin
05-25-2007, 06:39 AM
Thanks for the thread

keg in kc
05-25-2007, 06:41 AM
The only bright spot is that it will someday, eventually end.

StcChief
05-25-2007, 06:45 AM
National Media has never been kind to the Chiefs....somehow I can't see this as a good thing.

Pushead2
05-25-2007, 06:48 AM
I was at the gym yesterday working out and they had on the plasma tvs some sports channel (not espn). And they were talking bout the Ducks and then right after the Chiefs. I had to check my eyes a few times......I was like whoa....Chiefs and Ducks in NYC. But StcChief was right, It was mostly bashing.

Buehler445
05-25-2007, 07:02 AM
Yeah, most of the stuff I see on a national TV show is not positive, but I still think that it shows our players in a good light. Everytime there is someone on TV for the Chiefs (Except maybe Herm) they are courteous to the host, and make them sound at least like decent human beings. Which is more than I can say for a lot of other publicity that teams get (Bengals, Pacman, Ricky Williams, Drew Rosenhaus...NEXT QUESTION!).

I am typically proud of the Chiefs whenever they are interviewed. They typically are well behaved on the media. Even if Trent is smashing Carl. At least he sounds like he passed 4th grade.

Fly O.T. McWall
05-25-2007, 07:09 AM
National Media has never been kind to the Chiefs....somehow I can't see this as a good thing.
that's kinda what i was saying. everyone bitches that the chiefs aren't in the national media... well, now they are and it's not a good thing.