PDA

View Full Version : Dang!!!!

redbrian
05-25-2007, 03:11 PM
Sitting here at my new downtown office(Tanners on Broadway) finishing up a little work, and Jack Daniels is having a promo here. Not a real fan of Burbon (more a single malt guy) but these little honey's they have in here are very cute.

KCChiefsMan
05-25-2007, 03:19 PM
a few weeks ago I got in an argument with a jack daniels girl because I said that it tastes like well whisky to me and that I prefer Makers Mark. Well she started going off about how anybody that prefers makers mark is stupid and it's a blend or some $hit...just trying to rip me a new one. Then I called her a stupid **** and they she says..."well thats my husband right there" and he looks over at me and I said to him "I'd hate to be married to a stupid **** man"

Hog Farmer
05-25-2007, 03:24 PM
You've been around here long enough to know this thread is worthless without pic's!

StcChief
05-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Ky Bourbon > Tn Whiskey. Sorry Jack.

Woodward Reserve, Makers Mark are not blends.

Jack is just nasty sh1t and hurts your head the next day badly.

redbrian
05-25-2007, 03:28 PM
You've been around here long enough to know this thread is worthless without pic's!

Your are very right in that, wish I had my camera with me, the little blonde is very cute, and would love to take her home with me, but the wife is just not understanding in that regard (might be hard to explain to the kids as well, although the 15 year old boy might).

Stewie
05-25-2007, 03:30 PM
Jack went downhill when they messed with the recipe in the late 80s. Went from 90 proof to 86. They messed with the recipe again and it's now an 80 proof bourbon. That's what they used to call "Gentleman's Bourbon" and was meant as a sipping bourbon for ladies. Maker's Mark is all I drink now. To be a truly great bourbon it must be 90 proof.

Hog Farmer
05-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Your are very right in that, wish I had my camera with me, the little blonde is very cute, and would love to take her home with me, but the wife is just not understanding in that regard (might be hard to explain to the kids as well, although the 15 year old boy might).

Wives and kids are overrated, take the slut home then get us pic's.
It's CP rules.