PDA

View Full Version : s-l-o-w news day

Wile_E_Coyote
05-26-2007, 09:55 AM
Name some Chiefs that catch/caught a lot of flack that you don't think was all deserved.

example: Eddie Kennison

or maybe LJ, but he has brought it on himself also

milkman
05-26-2007, 09:59 AM
I started to say William Bartee, but then I realized he never caught anything.

CoMoChief
05-26-2007, 10:31 AM
Kendrell Bell. Partially because I fully believe he is strictly a ILB in a 3-4 and we had him playing out of position.

TRR
05-26-2007, 02:06 PM
I agree with the Kendrell Bell assessment. He was never used properly. He was on the sidelines in third down situations when he should have been rushing the passer.

I always thought Snoop Minnis took a lot of heat. I thought, if used in the appropriate way, he could have turned out to be a pretty decent WR in the NFL. Although I am probably wrong as nobody in the NFL seemed to think so either.

Direckshun
05-26-2007, 02:10 PM
Sammy Knight was criticized a lot last season, when I thought he was actually a very solid SS.

TRR
05-26-2007, 02:16 PM
Sammy Knight was criticized a lot last season, when I thought he was actually a very solid SS.

I would agree, but KC looked like a completely different defense when Paige and Pollard were in the game. Knight is just too darn slow for the cover two defense, and Wesley is not a Free Safety in my opinion.

Deberg_1990
05-26-2007, 02:22 PM
No one. They all got what they deserved.

keg in kc
05-26-2007, 02:50 PM
Carl Peterson.

He's done an undeniably shitty job not getting the Chiefs to a superbowl. Years of mediocrity. But he's kept the seats full the entire time. So basically the people who hate him keep him employed.

Genious!

(And by 'genious' I mean Carl. How he pulls it off I'll never know)