PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend Thank You Thread.

Logical
05-26-2007, 09:30 PM
Thanks to all who have served or are serving, and especially those who have been injured. Finally may the Creator watch over and take care of those who have died fighting in our Armed Services.

Marlboro_Chief
05-27-2007, 12:08 AM
It's depressing when a veteran tells you a story when one of their close friends didn't comeback.

God Bless all of our veterans from the WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Somalia, Bosnia and Iraq conflicts.

Logical
05-27-2007, 07:09 PM
It's depressing when a veteran tells you a story when one of their close friends didn't comeback.

God Bless all of our veterans from the WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Somalia, Bosnia and Iraq conflicts.I am amazed I think you covered all the conflicts since 1918

Demonpenz
05-27-2007, 07:13 PM
i am surprised band of brothers isn't playing on tv somewhere

58-4ever
05-27-2007, 07:13 PM
They are all amazing people who devote their lives to the greatest country in the history of the world.

RP_McMurphy
05-27-2007, 07:51 PM
I will take lots of Benjamin's as thank you's.

All jokes aside thanks to my fellow Veteran's for your sacrifices. Remember to enjoy this weekend because someone will always be on watch for you to enjoy it.

BigMeatballDave
05-27-2007, 08:03 PM
When I think of Memorial day, I think of those who have served and died, and anyone loved one who has passed. I was talking to my Dad about this today. He served 4 tours in Viet nam. He says Veterans day is for honoring living war vets and Memorial day is for the deceased...

big nasty kcnut
05-27-2007, 08:13 PM
God bless all my family who served and all other who served cause of you you give us freedom. For all who died for our country there a place in heaven where it's alway sunny and you can rest for doing a job well done.

jAZ
05-27-2007, 08:16 PM
I'm fortunate to finally have all of my family members out of harm's way at the moment. Uncle, Cousin, and two Brothers (in law) have been over there since before invasion.

Thanks to everyone who has or is making that sacrafice.

All political disputes aside, I think this is truely one thing that we can and should agree on. Thank you.

BigOlChiefsfan
05-27-2007, 09:01 PM
"All gave some, some gave all."

Thanks.

Simply Red
05-27-2007, 09:06 PM
You're in my thoughts always. Those who contributed to my saying this.

Thank you. :)

Logical
05-27-2007, 09:34 PM
When I think of Memorial day, I think of those who have served and died, and anyone loved one who has passed. I was talking to my Dad about this today. He served 4 tours in Viet nam. He says Veterans day is for honoring living war vets and Memorial day is for the deceased...

Probably true as facts go, but also facing facts Veterans day is not nearly as honored a holiday.

ROYC75
05-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Thanks to the many who have served.......