PDA

View Full Version : Judge Mathis show, LOL!

chagrin
05-28-2007, 10:05 AM
I think I've seen ti all now. They got a guy on here, suing a girl.

He claims he answered an ad in the newspaper for "adult services", he then paid her for sex. Then they began dating, she told him she would divorce her husband for him.

She claims to be a stripper only, although she also does "companion nights" LOL! but never has sex for money :rolleyes:

Her husband is there too - this is hilarious

Plaintiff says he pays her 350 an hour or 2,000 a night. Kicker is, she's not very attractive at all, and this guy lives in the Mountains in Boulder; he's loaded rich.

LMAO
funny shit

Simplex3
05-28-2007, 10:07 AM
Suing someone for not committing a crime with you? Wow.

chagrin
05-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Suing someone for not committing a crime with you? Wow.

Actually, he's suing her for not leaving her husband for him, now he wants all the money back from the credit cards he OPENED UP FOR HER ROFL

Simplex3
05-28-2007, 10:10 AM
Actually, he's suing her for not leaving her husband for him, now he wants all the money back from the credit cards he OPENED UP FOR HER ROFL
LMAO

Wait. He should win. Technically that's breach of contract.

chagrin
05-28-2007, 10:14 AM
This chick must have had a snappin Box, this guy can get whoever he wants with all that cash, geesus.

bdeg
05-28-2007, 10:17 AM
This chick must have had a snappin Box, this guy can get whoever he wants with all that cash, geesus.
Ever been to Boulder? Yikes.....

Simplex3
05-28-2007, 10:17 AM
But did he WIN?

chagrin
05-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Ever been to Boulder? Yikes.....

I should have clarified, my point was that he could easily go somewhere else to find a braod

chagrin
05-28-2007, 10:28 AM
But did he WIN?

No, his claim was dismissed, Judge said "Sir don't bring me your trick bill" LMAO

great show

chagrin
05-28-2007, 10:45 AM
Next case, "your honor, me my ex-friend did things that people would probably consider bad, we got high together, smoking dirty you know...and we both slept with men for money, except the difference between me and her is that I slept with men for money to support my family. I've always been the backbone of my family, I support my brothers. She slept with me and took her money to buy more drugs and cheap clothes."

Wow, daytime TV, so this is what I'm missing while at work usually?

Fruit Ninja
05-28-2007, 03:39 PM
I watched Judge Judy the other day, i swear, i wanted to punch her. That bitch has problems. lol I would get thrown in jail for a day or 2 if i ever had to be on that show.