PDA

View Full Version : The View Rosie O'Donnell fight with Matt Hasselbeck's wife

Tribal Warfare
05-28-2007, 11:26 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xht0HcPryWA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xht0HcPryWA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Deberg_1990
05-28-2007, 11:26 PM
Hasselbeck wins cause shes hotter...

Joe Seahawk
05-28-2007, 11:28 PM
Actually, Tim Hasselbacks wife.. Matt's wife is way hotter.. :P

Direckshun
05-28-2007, 11:29 PM
Oh god. Listen to those two.

We might as well be playing foosball to determine who's a bigger moron.

unlurking
05-28-2007, 11:31 PM

Bingo.

RedDread
05-28-2007, 11:31 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CQzLXV5cuqE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CQzLXV5cuqE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

BWillie
05-28-2007, 11:32 PM
What the hell is the view?

BigMeatballDave
05-28-2007, 11:33 PM
All I know is, Rosie is a C. U. N. T.

Bacon Cheeseburger
05-28-2007, 11:33 PM
It's some daytime henpeck show that no one would even know about if they didn't put the most obnoxious pig on earth on it.

Phobia
05-28-2007, 11:34 PM

It's that show you watch in the morning right before The Price is Right.

Guru
05-28-2007, 11:40 PM
Did either one of them actually answer any questions posed to them during that segment?

Phobia
05-28-2007, 11:44 PM
Did either one of them actually answer any questions posed to them during that segment?

Does anybody ever really answer any questions when discussing politics? No, everybody has been so conditioned towards deflection by the politicians themselves that they all dance around direct questions. It's a sad reality in our society.

BigMeatballDave
05-28-2007, 11:45 PM
Did either one of them actually answer any questions posed to them during that segment?No, because the blonde, as hot as she is, is clueless, and Rosie is a retarded Sow.

jAZ
05-28-2007, 11:49 PM
Ok, that was stupid.

TinyEvel
05-28-2007, 11:51 PM
That Elizabeth chick is hot, but a friggin weak-assed conservative "missionary position only" hag. She does double-talk.
I think Rosie is obnoxious, but at least she has the gunts to say what she feels.

Guru
05-28-2007, 11:56 PM
Does anybody ever really answer any questions when discussing politics? No, everybody has been so conditioned towards deflection by the politicians themselves that they all dance around direct questions. It's a sad reality in our society.

Yes or no. Geez. :)

the Talking Can
05-29-2007, 05:34 AM
hot bitch

boogblaster
05-29-2007, 05:42 AM
Both are DFBs that neither have a clue or a view...

Pushead2
05-29-2007, 06:17 AM
The blonde can catch it, Rosie can catch a wrench.

Kerberos
05-29-2007, 06:41 AM
That Elizabeth chick is hot, but a friggin weak-assed conservative "missionary position only" hag. She does double-talk.
I think Rosie is obnoxious, but at least she has the gunts to say what she feels.
Don't judge a book by its cover.

She could be a "Transformer" Freak. Perfect lady on the town, in public, or on a talk show by showing her conservative nature and down home appeal.

And a PERFECT SLUT at home in bed.

Those women are rare but those that have them are extremely lucky. ;)

Otter
05-29-2007, 07:09 AM
Hasselbeck wins cause shes hotter...

"Hotter than Rosie" is kinda like saying "smarter than a rock".

Frazod
05-29-2007, 08:06 AM
Now spearheading the misdirection campaign, the American media gives you ROSIE O'DONNELL, all day, all night, all the time, always and forever. She's loud, noxious, stupid and vile, but the world just keeps watching and listening.

This f#cking sow gets more face time than any of the politicians running for president. Seriously, WHAT THE F#CK IS GOING ON THAT THIS CAN HAPPEN?

Can we at least get a Paris Hilton story to shove this pig out of the limelight for five minutes? FIVE F#CKING MINUTES? Is that too much to ask?

:cuss:

KCFalcon59
05-29-2007, 08:20 AM

Fascist bitches with penis envy.

BIG_DADDY
05-29-2007, 11:41 AM

ROFL Yea OK ROFL

Lets see so it's Elizabeth's job to clarify what Rosie meant when she insinuated our troops are terrorists? ROFL

You have always been a good poster but I am beginning to wonder if you even have the capacity to process information.

What's with the "missionary position only" hag BS? Who is talking out of their ass now?

LOCOChief
05-29-2007, 11:49 AM

Yeah if it takes guts to talk BS about your country to the rest of the world. No wonder the rest of the world hates us when you have our own citizens spewing this crap. but you admire her guts because she says what she feels? I would hold her accountable for her words.

sedated
05-29-2007, 01:08 PM
someone needs to hit Rosie in the face with an axe.

StcChief
05-29-2007, 01:29 PM
Dude.. I would dare you to say that to her with Matt around. He would clock you, and I wouldn't blame him.

Rosie is complete tool and make a fool of the show no wonder she's gone.

Adept Havelock
05-29-2007, 02:49 PM

Pretty much. 2 idiots, no waiting. No great loss if they drop off TV forever.

Gracie Dean
05-29-2007, 03:57 PM
Dude.. I would dare you to say that to her with Matt around. He would clock you, and I wouldn't blame him.

uhhh dude, matt could care less about what is said about elisabitch but ...TIM might...

StcChief
05-29-2007, 04:10 PM
uhhh dude, matt could care less about what is said about elisabitch but ...TIM might...

I was taking the title at face value... bad assumption. Since it's a NY show that makes much more sense....

http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/bios/elisabeth_hasselbeck.html

Tim Hasselbeck, an NFL quarterback for NYG.

Baby Lee
05-29-2007, 04:15 PM
Repizzle!! (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=163488&highlight=yentamania)

Micjones
05-29-2007, 04:56 PM
Say what you will about O'Donnell, but she's one of a very few people who will utter heartfelt sentiments over the airwaves.

Most of the people on televisions are clones who are only touting baseless propaganda.

dtebbe
05-29-2007, 06:55 PM
someone needs to hit Rosie in the face with an axe again.

I fixed this...

Phobia
05-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Say what you will about O'Donnell, but she's one of a very few people who will utter heartfelt sentiments over the airwaves.

Most of the people on televisions are clones who are only touting baseless propaganda.

Oh wow. No wonder you and I disagree on most issues. You're a Rosie apologist. I don't think she could be any more repulsive if you put her in a diahrrea tub.

redbrian
05-29-2007, 07:05 PM
Someone needs to reminder her that Iraq did attack the US.
On more than one occasion US planes were fired upon in the no fly zone, which did constitute a direct attack upon the US.

KcMizzou
05-29-2007, 07:05 PM
Oh wow. No wonder you and I disagree on most issues. You're a Rosie apologist. I don't think she could be any more repulsive if you put her in a diahrrea tub.I agree. I'm a pretty easy going guy, but that woman just infuriates me. Nearly everytime she opens her yap, I want to choke her.

Cochise
05-29-2007, 07:14 PM
I agree. I'm a pretty easy going guy, but that woman just infuriates me. Nearly everytime she opens her yap, I want to choke her.

I wonder who it is out there who actually likes her? Does she have any fans, or just people wanting to see what she'll grunt next?

Sure-Oz
05-29-2007, 07:17 PM
I really hope rosie is never on tv again

Gracie Dean
05-29-2007, 07:22 PM
On more than one occasion US planes were fired upon in the no fly zone, which did constitute a direct attack upon the US.

oh way to spin it. Iraq had NOTHING to do with 911

Rain Man
05-29-2007, 07:28 PM
I always say that I want to see substance and realistic people on TV, but then I watch a clip like this and recognize that I've tuned out the talking and am just watching the blonde woman's chest bounce when she talks. I guess I'm kind of a nipocrite.

Mosbonian
05-29-2007, 07:29 PM
someone needs to hit Rosie in the face with an axe.

It appears they already did...

mmaddog

Mosbonian
05-29-2007, 07:32 PM

No...she spouts crap to keep her pig ugly face on TV. And the useless cribes in the media cowtow to her...

mmaddog

Skip Towne
05-29-2007, 07:42 PM
I always say that I want to see substance and realistic people on TV, but then I watch a clip like this and recognize that I've tuned out the talking and am just watching the blonde woman's chest bounce when she talks. I guess I'm kind of a nipocrite.
Could you give us a play by play of her heaving bosom? Some of the boobs....I mean noobs want a Rainman story.

KcMizzou
05-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Some of the boobs....I mean noobs want a Rainman story.I resemble that remark.

Rain Man
05-29-2007, 07:47 PM
Per the permission of my editor, I'll be releasing a story on a new thread.

KcMizzou
05-29-2007, 07:49 PM
Per the permission of my editor, I'll be releasing a story on a new thread.
So... will Paypal work? Should I just email my credit card number?

:)

BucEyedPea
05-29-2007, 07:50 PM
You've got to be kidding? Those were illegal fly zones with military jets over a sovereign nation. Wonder what we'd do if the Soviet Union flew over our airspace in the Cold War? :hmmm:

Skip Towne
05-29-2007, 07:50 PM
I resemble that remark.
I meant the soft cuddly kind. I lost my train of thought when we started talking about boobies.

KcMizzou
05-29-2007, 07:52 PM
I meant the soft cuddly kind. I lost my train of thought when we started talking about boobies.LMAO

Understandable. :thumb:

morphius
05-29-2007, 07:52 PM
You've got to be kidding? Those were illegal fly zones with military jets over a sovereign nation. Wonder what we'd do if the Soviet Union flew over our airspace in the Cold War? :hmmm:
Hey, Saddam didn't have to sign the treaty that legally created them...

Rain Man
05-29-2007, 07:54 PM
So... will Paypal work? Should I just email my credit card number?

:)

First one's free. My goal is to get you hooked.

redbrian
05-29-2007, 08:05 PM

Are you channaling Rosie, or just not up on the facts?

LOCOChief
05-29-2007, 08:17 PM
You've got to be kidding! A sovereign nations leader doesn't react to 911 with by saying although not involved he was "very pleased" There's never been anything sovereign about anyplace anytime anywhere remotely close to the middle east. His goal was the same as that of his miniacal neighbor in Iran, leverage via fear and control.
I wonder what somone who displays views similar to yours would do if their finger was on the button when as you say :" Soviet Union flew over our airspace in the Cold War? :hmmm:

HonestChieffan
05-30-2007, 08:01 AM
human garbage

Micjones
05-30-2007, 08:18 AM
Oh wow. No wonder you and I disagree on most issues. You're a Rosie apologist. I don't think she could be any more repulsive if you put her in a diahrrea tub.

No wonder you say such stupid things...
You're a spin doctor.

I'm not an apologist of O'Donnell...
I just respect the fact that she speaks her mind.

Bootlegged
05-30-2007, 08:45 AM
http://www.caberfeidh.com/Images/rosieleather.jpg

She's so f'n hot

Fish
05-30-2007, 09:07 AM

Any idiot can speak their mind..

It's knowing whether what you're saying is true.. or makes any sense... or is appropriate.. that determines the importance of what you say.

I equate Rosie speaking her mind to an elephant farting in the jungle.... lotsa noise, usually stinks, fun to laugh at, but doesn't change a lot in the grand scheme of things...

Bearcat
05-30-2007, 11:07 AM
I stopped at "big fat loud lesbian". She's clearly the victim here :deevee::deevee::deevee:

Micjones
05-30-2007, 04:41 PM
Any idiot can speak their mind..

Indeed.
And one could certainly argue whether or not she deserves such a label.

I commend her on speaking out against an almost uniform media mindset.
There simply isn't much of that to go around. Especially on daytime television. It takes quite a personality to be willing to stand by your own opinions of this administration in the face of being ostracized for having done so.

The real problem here is we as a society have gotten to a point where all we know and operate on are ad hominem fallacies. Arguments against the person and not against the argument.

Ask yourself if her commentary is baseless or can actually be substantiated. If it can... Then perhaps you should reconsider...

It's knowing whether what you're saying is true.. or makes any sense... or is appropriate.. that determines the importance of what you say.

Well said.
And given the subject at hand...
I'd say that her commentary has been truthful, appropriate, substantial and significant in the ongoing debate about the current regime.

hawkchief
05-30-2007, 05:03 PM

Rosie O'Fat spews more baseless propoganda in 5 minutes than most can put out in a week. It's amazing there are people willing to watch her ugly mug open its' disgusting yap.

Baby Lee
05-30-2007, 05:05 PM
You're a spin doctor.

So does Fred Phelps.

hawkchief
05-30-2007, 05:07 PM
You're a spin doctor.

So does Howard Stern. Doesn't make him any less of a douchebag, either.

Baby Lee
05-30-2007, 05:08 PM
So does Howard Stern. Doesn't make him any less of a douchebag, either.
Specifics? Howard does everything to serve the altar of humor, and he does it better than anyone in the history of radio.

Phobia
05-30-2007, 05:16 PM
I commend her on speaking out against an almost uniform media mindset.

I'm gonna need some clarification with regard to that statement. Are you suggesting she's the only one parroting against the current political regime? .... or did I just spin that statement as well?

MadMax
05-30-2007, 05:18 PM
Does she not look like she has a touch of Downs Syndrome? Corky?

hawkchief
05-30-2007, 05:20 PM
Exploiting stupid/naked women with blurred-out T & A as well as mentally retarded people, on cable TV, for millions of dollars is not necessarily my idea of humor. While Stern has an element of humor, most of his schtick is pure and unadulterated shock-value stuff that any idiot could dream up. He chose to cross the line of decency, and has made tons of money doing it.

Phobia
05-30-2007, 05:21 PM
Does she not look like she has a touch of Downs Syndrome? Corky?
She looks like she'd be the bearded lady attraction at your local carnival if it weren't for a stroke of luck that put her on television.

Fish
05-30-2007, 05:30 PM
I'd say that her commentary has been truthful, appropriate, substantial and significant in the ongoing debate about the current regime.

While I would somewhat agree with part of her view on the current regime....

She comes off as waaay arrogant... doesn't listen, or in most cases tries to outshout the other person... likes to throw out facts to the point she confuses herself with her own information.... always acts like she's a victim and everybody is biased against her...

and when she doesn't feel like she's winning an argument... she falls back into this incredibly annoying trend of deflecting the subject to the same issue over and over. She's not a good debater at all... and is often outmatched by more intelligent people.

And she is not the only person in the limelight to question the current administration either.... not by a long shot.

When it comes down to it.. her attitude and self-inflating ego negate any type of positive message she may be trying to convey....

Baby Lee
05-30-2007, 05:33 PM
Exploiting stupid/naked women with blurred-out T & A as well as mentally retarded people, on cable TV, for millions of dollars is not necessarily my idea of humor. While Stern has an element of humor, most of his schtick is pure and unadulterated shock-value stuff that any idiot could dream up. He chose to cross the line of decency, and has made tons of money doing it.
It is my idea of humor. Gary and Wendy the retard are comedic gold, whether it's Wendy calling Howard night and day after the Florida hurricane screaming that she wants her "power on Gawdammit!!, I'm sweating like a f#cking pig." Or Gary's retarded flu. That's pure genius. The Howard team had a recording of Wendy and Gary talking amongst themselves on a party line Howard provides them. They were shooting the shit when Wendy coughed and Gary got all mad, "if make me get sick, you bitch." The genius is they realized that Gary was thinking that he could catch the flu through the phone, so they set up a phony phone call where the phone company was trying to catch the flu in the system, and they needed Gary to disguise his voice to help them track it down.

http://www.kevina.tv/buttonx/flu.swf

I guarantee you, if one truly has a sense of humor, the more you listen the more you see the genius of the team he's assembled.

Ralphy Boy
05-30-2007, 05:56 PM
Rosie is retarded. I've never thought the hot chick was very bright, but she was right on this. Rosie threw that shit out there basically calling our government terrorists and then didn't have the balls to back up.

She's like the fat kid who talked a lot of smack in school and bullied kids but one day one of the kids gets sick of her shit and knocks it out of her. From that day forward, she gets no respect and every kid wants to jump in and kick her ass because she's a fat bitch. So then she tries to act like she's all high and mighty, above fighting when in reality, she's just sick of getting her ass kicked.

Hey everybody, look at the hot chick kicking the shit out of that fat dyke!

hawkchief
05-30-2007, 07:57 PM
It is my idea of humor. Gary and Wendy the retard are comedic gold, whether it's Wendy calling Howard night and day after the Florida hurricane screaming that she wants her "power on Gawdammit!!, I'm sweating like a f#cking pig." Or Gary's retarded flu. That's pure genius. The Howard team had a recording of Wendy and Gary talking amongst themselves on a party line Howard provides them. They were shooting the shit when Wendy coughed and Gary got all mad, "if make me get sick, you bitch." The genius is they realized that Gary was thinking that he could catch the flu through the phone, so they set up a phony phone call where the phone company was trying to catch the flu in the system, and they needed Gary to disguise his voice to help them track it down.

I guarantee you, if one truly has a sense of humor, the more you listen the more you see the genius of the team he's assembled.

I have to admit, I did find the anal ring-toss funny, but overall, I think most of us here could come up with a lot of Stern's material.

Mosbonian
05-30-2007, 09:25 PM

I know it's just me....and I will admit to being sensitive on the issue, but anyone using someone disabilities to make fun of them, or to create humor at their expense, gets no support from me.

We agree on most things Baby Lee, but on this one we differ.

mmaddog

Phobia
05-30-2007, 09:30 PM
I know it's just me....and I will admit to being sensitive on the issue, but anyone using someone disabilities to make fun of them, or to create humor at their expense, gets no support from me.

We agree on most things Baby Lee, but on this one we differ.

mmaddog

I'm no Stern fan, but I presume the entertainers he has on his show are well compensated. In my book, that makes it okay.

Now, if he was bringing them in to exploit and paying them slave wages (or nothing at all) I'd feel strongly as well.

Mosbonian
05-30-2007, 09:38 PM
I'm no Stern fan, but I presume the entertainers he has on his show are well compensated. In my book, that makes it okay.

Now, if he was bringing them in to exploit and paying them slave wages (or nothing at all) I'd feel strongly as well.

I guess my question would be....do they truly understand that he is making fun of them?

I understand your point..although I may not agree. IMO (and only that) he is exploiting them. And compensating them or not, there is a difference between paying someone to be to fool who truly has all of their mental/physical faculties versus someone who does not.

mmaddog

Phobia
05-30-2007, 09:45 PM
I guess my question would be....do they truly understand that he is making fun of them?

I understand your point..although I may not agree. IMO (and only that) he is exploiting them. And compensating them or not, there is a difference between paying someone to be to fool who truly has all of their mental/physical faculties versus someone who does not.

mmaddog

You're certainly more sensitive to it more than others, but I say good for them. If they're being well compensated, go for it. Do you feel badly for Vern Troyer? He has an undesirable physical defect that he has leveraged into an incredibly lucrative career. He's not a great actor and he wouldn't be employed if he weren't a short guy.

Mosbonian
05-30-2007, 09:58 PM
You're certainly more sensitive to it more than others, but I say good for them. If they're being well compensated, go for it. Do you feel badly for Vern Troyer? He has an undesirable physical defect that he has leveraged into an incredibly lucrative career. He's not a great actor and he wouldn't be employed if he weren't a short guy.

No...I don't feel bad for Vern Troyer, because he is taking his limitations and making them work for him. He also doesn't have diminished mental capacities, like someone who has Down's Syndrome or Autism, or even any level of mental retardation. That is where we part in our opinions...

mmaddog

Phobia
05-30-2007, 10:13 PM
No...I don't feel bad for Vern Troyer, because he is taking his limitations and making them work for him. He also doesn't have diminished mental capacities, like someone who has Down's Syndrome or Autism, or even any level of mental retardation. That is where we part in our opinions...

mmaddog
An argument could be made that Troyer is being exploited by producers and Hollywood executives inasmuch as Stern is exploiting those who work for him.

Mental capacity, physical defect, or otherwise if these people are doing as well or better financially than they would assembling crap at one of those sweatshops designed to employ the disabled, what's the harm?

hawkchief
05-31-2007, 03:27 AM

If Stern were just making fun of those particular individuals on his show, that's one thing, but he really is putting down and ridiculing mentally retarded people as a group, and that's where his kind of "humor" is wrong IMO.

Just because one or two individuals is well paid, doesn't excuse him from denigrating an entire group of handicapped, unfortunate people. It's telling that Stern is one of the few people I've ever know of that's insensitive or greedy enough to be willing to capitalize on this group of harmless people.

Micjones
05-31-2007, 07:37 AM
So does Fred Phelps.

Indeed, but the differences in their commentaries are painfully obvious.
You're oversimplifying.

Micjones
05-31-2007, 07:42 AM
I'm gonna need some clarification with regard to that statement. Are you suggesting she's the only one parroting against the current political regime? .... or did I just spin that statement as well?

At what point did I say she was the only person in the media to speak out against the current administration? I'll get this one for you... I didn't.

But she's doing so on a platform that will basically have you eaten alive by most of her media cohorts.

It's daytime television on a Big Four.

Micjones
05-31-2007, 07:45 AM
She comes off as waaay arrogant... doesn't listen, or in most cases tries to outshout the other person... likes to throw out facts to the point she confuses herself with her own information.... always acts like she's a victim and everybody is biased against her...

and when she doesn't feel like she's winning an argument... she falls back into this incredibly annoying trend of deflecting the subject to the same issue over and over. She's not a good debater at all... and is often outmatched by more intelligent people.

It's hard to argue with most of what you said Fish.
She has a bad habit of doing herself a disservice when it comes time to debate...

And she is not the only person in the limelight to question the current administration either.... not by a long shot.

Believe me I know.

When it comes down to it.. her attitude and self-inflating ego negate any type of positive message she may be trying to convey....

Great point.

Micjones
05-31-2007, 07:49 AM
An argument could be made that Troyer is being exploited by producers and Hollywood executives inasmuch as Stern is exploiting those who work for him.

Mental capacity, physical defect, or otherwise if these people are doing as well or better financially than they would assembling crap at one of those sweatshops designed to employ the disabled, what's the harm?

Has our moral fabric in this nation taken such a dive that we can't recognize that exploitation of someone who suffers from a mental handicap is wrong?

The fact that they are well compensated is justification for having poked fun at people who have no control over their condition?

Wow...

Baby Lee
05-31-2007, 08:22 AM
If Stern were just making fun of those particular individuals on his show, that's one thing, but he really is putting down and ridiculing mentally retarded people as a group, and that's where his kind of "humor" is wrong IMO.

Just because one or two individuals is well paid, doesn't excuse him from denigrating an entire group of handicapped, unfortunate people. It's telling that Stern is one of the few people I've ever know of that's insensitive or greedy enough to be willing to capitalize on this group of harmless people.
Members of the wack-pack aren't funny because of their disabilities, they're funny because, in addition to their disabilities, they are characters.
Howard, the show and the audience all have a great deal of affection for the likes of Beatle, Wendy, and Gary, even Elephant Boy.
Now when it comes to the likes of John the Stutterer, or Elliot Offen, they're whacked, and probably largely hated, but they appear to be of full mental capacity, if personality impaired.
The Holy Grail of the bunch is Eric the Midget [err, Actor, eerrrr, Idol Expert]. Clearly has disabilities, but is also clearly bright, and the most conniving, maddening character of all. He's an arch-nemesis and a teddy bear all at the same time.