PDA

View Full Version : Free nuts!

Bob Dole
05-29-2007, 09:36 PM
If anyone is interested, Bob Dole would be happy to pick them up for you and bring them with him the next time he heads up to KC.

http://texarkana.craigslist.org/zip/334569982.html

TinyEvel
05-29-2007, 09:37 PM
Rainman should stop posting to Craigslist.

Joie
05-29-2007, 09:40 PM
"Help me find my nuts?!!"

-Hammy from Over the Hedge

morphius
05-29-2007, 09:43 PM
"Help me find my nuts?!!"

There are 5 words a man hopes to never hear from a date...

Bob Dole
05-29-2007, 09:46 PM
There are 5 words a man hopes to never hear from a date...

The voice of experience?

You know, it's pretty discouraging that Bob Dole tries to post a helpful topic, and all it receives is smartass replies.

This place went to shit when Phobia left.

morphius
05-29-2007, 09:48 PM
The voice of experience?

You know, it's pretty discouraging that Bob Dole tries to post a helpful topic, and all it receives is smartass replies.

This place went to shit when Phobia left.
Yeah, 'cause I have had soooooo many dates... :rolleyes:

Donger
05-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Disturbing. Are there really people in that region that care whether or not squirrels and chipmunks are consuming too much sodium?

Joie
05-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Disturbing. Are there really people in that region that care whether or not squirrels and chipmunks are consuming too much sodium?
Have you ever try to do mouth to mouth on a chipmunk that just had a heart attack? :shake:

Donger
05-29-2007, 09:51 PM
Have you ever try to do mouth to mouth on a chipmunk that just had a heart attack? :shake:

No. But I did once, as a boy, hook up a squirrel that I killed to a car battery. Does that qualify?

Joie
05-29-2007, 09:56 PM
No. But I did once, as a boy, hook up a squirrel that I killed to a car battery. Does that qualify?
Did it work? Or did you have fried squirrel?

Donger
05-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Did it work? Or did you have fried squirrel?

Actually, resuscitation was my goal. Unfortunately for the little scamp, that goal was not achieved. The experiment did teach me about about Ohm's law, however.

cdcox
05-29-2007, 09:59 PM
You may want to pass on to the fellow that a quick rinse of the nuts with antifreeze will remove all traces of sodium.

Bob Dole
05-29-2007, 10:00 PM

We're very concerned about our environment down here.

Why else would we go to such extreme measures as hanging our own children to reduce our carbon footprint?

Joie
05-29-2007, 10:00 PM
Actually, resuscitation was my goal. Unfortunately for the little scamp, that goal was not achieved. The experiment did teach me about about Ohm's law, however.
You should completely understand the need to reduce squirrel sodium intake. You know firsthand how difficult it is to restart the heart of a squirrel.

listopencil
05-29-2007, 10:02 PM

You could make its little legs quiver about, though. That's something.

Donger
05-29-2007, 10:04 PM
We're very concerned about our environment down here.

Why else would we go to such extreme measures as hanging our own children to reduce our carbon footprint?

I don't understand Texans, so I've really no idea.

Donger
05-29-2007, 10:04 PM
You should completely understand the need to reduce squirrel sodium intake. You know firsthand how difficult it is to restart the heart of a squirrel.

Perhaps. But it's really easy to make one catch on fire and explode.