PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is going on in here?

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 11:20 AM
And you guys think weíre wacked out here on the West coast.

Times are a changing here at the planet, I think itís freaker here than where I live.

We have got ultranutjob or ultranutless depending on how you see it taking us down transvestite trail and this isnít the first time we have been here.

We have the gay brigade and all their supporters.

We have Silly Sully the student equipment coach who doesnít think kids should compete to win until high school.

We have Pitt Gorilla posting that Derek Fisher is a classless idiot. To hell with all he has done in his personal life, on the court or what he is going through with his daughter right now. I guess we all know who the real classless idiot is.

We even have wanna be terrorists on this BB. One which has also become a trader to our very own Chiefs opting to side with the hated Raiders and the other who probably isnít even a friggen Palestinian.

This place has become a freak show. Oh yea then there is always that guy too.

How I long for the old school days of the great white hunter posting hunting pics and flippen crap to Bob about his purple pimp hat. Motorcycle threads with Iowanian flying over the pits of hell doing a superman. Maybe Endo going on about his drunken encounters with fat girls or frazod raging like a mo. And whatever happened to KCWolfman and Mr. Blond? Heck I would even take a mildly amusing thread with Clit from Wichita whining about Red Box talking to other penis. Oh myyyyyyyy how things have changed.

Tell me what you miss the most about the old school planet?

Reerun_KC
05-30-2007, 11:26 AM
That is what makes the planet, the planet....

Stinger
05-30-2007, 11:28 AM
We are all overjoyed that Kobe wants to leave the Lakers.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2886927

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 11:29 AM
We are all overjoyed that Kobe wants to leave the Lakers.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2886927

Hopefully he is just making noise to try and Get Jerry West back in LA.

the Talking Can
05-30-2007, 11:29 AM
I miss old white guys lamenting the way it used to be...

Redrum_69
05-30-2007, 11:30 AM
I miss random pit bull attacks and watching the media blame the dogs

Thig Lyfe
05-30-2007, 11:31 AM
Isn't there some pitbull ban you should be out protesting?

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 11:32 AM

Some things never change. How's the canned fruit business these days?

Jenson71
05-30-2007, 11:33 AM
Someone's feeling a little insecure today.

Saulbadguy
blah blah blah blah

DMAC
Get off my lawn!!

Redrum_69
05-30-2007, 11:34 AM

Your mom is already in the city pound,

Reerun_KC
05-30-2007, 11:35 AM
Get off my lawn!!

Skip is that you?

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 11:37 AM

Naw, I think that virus has run it's course. They are trying to make all people fix their dogs out here now. Told you it wasn't pit bull thing. At least their agenda is being more clearly defined now.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2007/05/29/petscol.DTL&hw=dog&sn=001&sc=1000

Bootlegged
05-30-2007, 11:39 AM
It's the ever evolving gayification of the Planet.

This place sucks.

CoMoChief
05-30-2007, 11:39 AM
Must be a pit bull thing.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 11:40 AM
Someone's feeling a little insecure today.

Yep that's me the insecure facade.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 11:41 AM
blah blah blah blah

Nice to see you finally add something of substance to a thread.

Sully
05-30-2007, 11:42 AM
We have Silly Sully the student equipment coach who doesnít think kids should compete to win until high school.

If you can prove even one part of that statement as fact, I'll give you $100.

Otherwise you are proving yourself a moron again.

Sully
05-30-2007, 11:45 AM
I miss when people started threads crying about how bad the threads on the planet are.

ChiTown
05-30-2007, 11:46 AM
It's the ever evolving gayification of the Planet.

This place sucks.

I'd like to lick your lips........

Saulbadguy
05-30-2007, 11:46 AM
Nice to see you finally add something of substance to a thread.
Nice to see you have failed to do that in the past 3 years.

Mr. Plow
05-30-2007, 11:47 AM
You all are morans!

shrek6849
05-30-2007, 11:48 AM
I say if you don't like it, then GTFO or quit yer bitchin'. Simple as that really.

Donger
05-30-2007, 11:49 AM
And you guys think weíre wacked out here on the West coast.

Times are a changing here at the planet, I think itís freaker here than where I live.

We have got ultranutjob or ultranutless depending on how you see it taking us down transvestite trail and this isnít the first time we have been here.

We have the gay brigade and all their supporters.

We have Pitt Gorilla posting that Derek Fisher is a classless idiot. To hell with all he has done in his personal life, on the court or what he is going through with his daughter right now. I guess we all know who the real classless idiot is.

We even have wanna be terrorists on this BB. One which has also become a trader to our very own Chiefs opting to side with the hated Raiders and the other who probably isnít even a friggen Palestinian.

This place has become a freak show. Oh yea then there is always that guy too.

How I long for the old school days of the great white hunter posting hunting pics and flippen crap to Bob about his purple pimp hat. Motorcycle threads with Iowanian flying over the pits of hell doing a superman. Maybe Endo going on about his drunken encounters with fat girls or frazod raging like a mo. And whatever happened to KCWolfman and Mr. Blond? Heck I would even take a mildly amusing thread with Clit from Wichita whining about Red Box talking to other penis. Oh myyyyyyyy how things have changed.

Tell me what you miss the most about the old school planet?

Seems like you have issues with people who aren't like you. Are you like this in real life too?

HemiEd
05-30-2007, 11:50 AM
I miss KCTitus, and all the things he brought to the board.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 12:06 PM
Seems like you have issues with people who aren't like you. Are you like this in real life too?

Nah, I just like making fun. I will say this though, birds of a feather usually flock together. I think that probably applies to everyone though it's just not PC in all applications when calling somebody out on it. How about Ultanutless's obsession with hating christians, you call him out on that?

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 12:07 PM
Nice to see you have failed to do that in the past 3 years.

Still can't blaze your own trail either.

"I know you are but what am I? " :)

Donger
05-30-2007, 12:08 PM
Nah, I just like making fun. I will say this though, birds of a feather usually flock together. I think that probably applies to everyone though it's just not PC in all applications when calling somebody out on it. How about Ultanutless's obsession with hating christians, you call him out on that?

I didn't know he felt that way, and I don't really care.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 12:08 PM
If you can prove even one part of that statement as fact, I'll give you $100.

Otherwise you are proving yourself a moron again.

OK coach. ROFL

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 12:10 PM
I didn't know he felt that way, and I don't really care.

Yea well either do I, I just like to stir the pot sometimes. Great thread for that.

Sully
05-30-2007, 12:11 PM
OK coach. ROFL
So, caught again in lies (I'M AGAINST FREE SPEECH!!!), and now simply resorting to acting like a 6th grade girl. Like clockwork... check.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 12:14 PM
So, caught again in lies (I'M AGAINST FREE SPEECH!!!), and now simply resorting to acting like a 6th grade girl. Like clockwork... check.

Now flicking someone shit is lying? ROFL OK. You take yourself WAY too seriously there coach. Shouldn't you be polishing some lockers right now?

Where is you little wanna be terrorist buddy today?

HemiEd
05-30-2007, 12:15 PM
How about Ultanutless's obsession with hating christians, you call him out on that?

You gotta be a little twisted to understand the message, I can very seldom make heads or tails out of them. The dots are too far apart for me to connect. :shrug:

Sully
05-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Now flicking someone shit is lying? ROFL OK. You take yourself WAY too seriously there coach. Shouldn't you be polishing some lockers right now?

Where is you little wanna be terrorist buddy today?
Take myself seriously? Not at all.
You know everything you are saying is untrue, so yes, it's lying. If you want to backpedal and call it "flicking shit," then I'll allow you to save face with that one.
Who is my "terrorist" buddy?

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 12:22 PM
Take myself seriously? Not at all.
You know everything you are saying is untrue, so yes, it's lying. If you want to backpedal and call it "flicking shit," then I'll allow you to save face with that one.
Who is my "terrorist" buddy?

You will allow me huh? :) Why don't you just say what team you coach if you do, is it a big deal?

Hamas, is that little turd burglar even Palestinian?

crazycoffey
05-30-2007, 12:23 PM
I'm just glad I wasn't mentioned in the OP....

Reerun_KC
05-30-2007, 12:24 PM
Sully and Big Daddy better get a room. There is going to be some serious make-up buttsex happening tonight...

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 12:24 PM
The saddest thing about the planet is big daddy's constant need to act like a tough guy. Calling people names and putting everyone down who isn't exactly like him is all he has to make him feel like a man apparently. Must have gotten beat up by some girl scouts again or something.

Now the countdown to his reply calling me a fat gay nazi Rosie O'Donnell lover or giving me a new nick-name right out of the first graders book of what's funny... followed by a few of these... ROFL ... coming in 3, 2, 1...

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm just glad I wasn't mentioned in the OP....

I see you know a good cigar. I had the Ashton, a Don Carlos #2 and a Padron 29' Anniversary this weekend.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 12:32 PM
The saddest thing about the planet is big daddy's constant need to act like a tough guy. Calling people names and putting everyone down who isn't exactly like him is all he has to make him feel like a man apparently. Must have gotten beat up by some girl scouts again or something.

Now the countdown to his reply calling me a fat gay nazi Rosie O'Donnell lover or giving me a new nick-name right out of the first graders book of what's funny... followed by a few of these... ROFL ... coming in 3, 2, 1...

You see I am really insecure about myself so feel the need to create this facade to make fun of people I think are even weaker than me, like yourself for example.

crazycoffey
05-30-2007, 12:33 PM
I see you know a good cigar. I had the Ashton, a Don Carlos #2 and a Padron 29' Anniversary this weekend.

There it is, that was my saving grace, right? The Cigar Aficionado thread!!!! I'm almost a good ol' boy..... :p

It was a great cigar, that was my B-day cigar.... I had a few over the weekend too, 2 Padrons, a black anniv. Romeo and Julieta, a monticristo white (I really like those), and a few others.

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 12:35 PM
You see I am really insecure about myself so feel the need to create this facade to make fun of people I think are even weaker than me, like yourself for example.
ROFL ROFL ROFL :clap: ROFL ROFL ROFL :LOL: :BS: :loser:

Took you a while to come up with something after I used all of your material didn't it.

Sully
05-30-2007, 12:36 PM
You will allow me huh? :) Why don't you just say what team you coach if you do, is it a big deal?

Basically I don't trust you, or anyone who may be lurking here to not try and start shit if I were very open with where I coach. I've left hints here and there, so if you want to search some threads, you can probably figure it out. Coaching, right now, is the most important thing I do in my life, other than trying to be a good husband. I have the opportunity to work with one of the most diverse student bodies in the state, from many different socio-economic backgrounds, and I get the chance to teach them how to be a team. I'm certainly not going to jeopardize that, at this point in my fledgling career, because some crybaby on the interweb thinks he needs it proved to him. If you are so small that you think someone would lie about something like that, then believe what you want.
As far as Hamas, I think I mentioned yesterday, I don't think he and I have ever traded posts on here. I appreciate his ideas, and have certainly NEVER seen him say he wants to be a terrorist, so I can only assume that's another stick up your ass due to you misunderstanding something, and then moving straight to hyperbole in order to try and strengthen some weak-assed point that you can't make otherwise.

Reerun_KC
05-30-2007, 12:37 PM
Basically I don't trust you, or anyone who may be lurking here to not try and start shit if I were very open with where I coach. I've left hints here and there, so if you want to search some threads, you can probably figure it out. Coaching, right now, is the most important thing I do in my life, other than trying to be a good husband. I have the opportunity to work with one of the most diverse student bodies in the state, from many different socio-economic backgrounds, and I get the chance to teach them how to be a team. I'm certainly not going to jeopardize that, at this point in my fledgling career, because some crybaby on the interweb thinks he needs it proved to him. If you are so small that you think someone would lie about something like that, then believe what you want.
As far as Hamas, I think I mentioned yesterday, I don't think he and I have ever traded posts on here. I appreciate his ideas, and have certainly NEVER seen him say he wants to be a terrorist, so I can only assume that's another stick up your ass due to you misunderstanding something, and then moving straight to hyperbole in order to try and strengthen some weak-assed point that you can't make otherwise.

Damn Rep Worthy!

Sully
05-30-2007, 12:38 PM
QFT

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 12:40 PM
You're my new favorite poster.

wutamess
05-30-2007, 12:40 PM
Skip is that you?

No it's Nevercracker

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-30-2007, 12:41 PM

You are a pathetic human being.

You're narrow-minded, insecure, virulently stupid, ignorant, caustic, and hateful.

The true irony is that for all the venom you spew on here, the person that you hate the most is yourself, but you don't have the courage to admit it, so you lash out at everyone who doesn't put on an internet facade of an Alpha Male from the 1950's.

I'm truly fearful that you've raised any children, because if they are anything like you, the world is no doubt a worse place for their existence--much like it is for your own.

Get some professional help. Now. You obviously have serious emotional and psychological issues that need to be addressed.

Donger
05-30-2007, 12:46 PM
Get some professional help. Now. You obviously have serious emotional and psychological issues that need to be addressed.

BD, I'd take this advice. I suspect that Hamas has some experience with this.

keg in kc
05-30-2007, 12:49 PM
I can't decide what to say.

"I dub this the gayest thread ever"

or

"Call the pharmacy, BD needs a Midol refill"

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 12:51 PM

ROFL

If you really do work with kids I think that's great as long as you're really trying to create the best team possible. I would love to do that more than anything else but simply won't be able to attempt it for at least a couple more years and most likely longer.

He calls himself Hamas, give me a break.

StcChief
05-30-2007, 12:55 PM
BD chill.

I know this place has changed in the last few years.... Not always for the best.
As with all the only constant is change.

Maybe the pressure of Prego is starting to take over.... Nothing that a good shot and beer / Cigar wont fix.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 12:58 PM
You are a pathetic human being.

You're narrow-minded, insecure, virulently stupid, ignorant, caustic, and hateful.

ROFL

Yea and your cup overflows with benevolence and love hence the name Hamas. Seriously dude, are you even a Palestinian?

Frazod
05-30-2007, 12:58 PM
BD chill.

I know this place has changed in the last few years.... Not always for the best.
As with all the only constant is change.

Maybe the pressure of Prego is starting to take over.... Nothing that a good shot and beer / Cigar wont fix.

Seriously.

Troy, you're getting creamed here. Perhaps you should go walk your dog or something and hope this thread drifts off the front page.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 12:59 PM
You're my new favorite poster.

You're in trouble now Silly.

Reerun_KC
05-30-2007, 12:59 PM
No it's Nevercracker

Still very Skip like....

"get off my BB Noob!"

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Seriously.

Troy, you're getting creamed here. Perhaps you should go walk your dog or something and hope this thread drifts off the front page.

You of all people should appreciate a good stirring of the pot.

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 01:01 PM
You're in trouble now Silly.
Don't worry you're still second.

Count Zarth
05-30-2007, 01:01 PM
Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 01:02 PM
Don't worry you're still second. :cuss:
:banghead:

Count Zarth
05-30-2007, 01:02 PM
BIG_DADDY is SO manly he doesn't need steroids. His body NATURALLY PRODUCES THEM.

JBucc
05-30-2007, 01:03 PM
Bunch of slack-jawed pillowbiters around here.
Yeah **** them. And gay people too.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 01:04 PM
Bunch of slack-jawed pillowbiters around here.

Don't touch me dude.

Frazod
05-30-2007, 01:04 PM
You of all people should appreciate a good stirring of the pot.

I believe you have me confused with Logical. I may have my occasional battles, but pot stirring isn't my MO.

siberian khatru
05-30-2007, 01:05 PM
I believe you have me confused with Logical.

I get you guys mixed up all the time.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 01:05 PM
I believe you have me confused with Logical. I may have my occasional battles, but pot stirring isn't my MO.

Well this place needed a good stirring.

El Jefe
05-30-2007, 01:06 PM

Turd Burglar ROFL.

Frazod
05-30-2007, 01:06 PM
I get you guys mixed up all the time.

Gee, thanks. nlm

Chief Chief
05-30-2007, 01:07 PM
I sorely miss the threads which had nothing at all to do with the growth of a tail on a sexual partner.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-30-2007, 01:07 PM
Well this place needed a good stirring.

That's an interesting way to spin the ass-kicking you've gotten on this thread.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 01:09 PM
That's an interesting way to spin the ass-kicking you've gotten on this thread.

Apparently you got me confused with someone who gives a **** what you think. So are you even a Palestinian or just a Jew hater in general?

Reerun_KC
05-30-2007, 01:13 PM
This is good!

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

siberian khatru
05-30-2007, 01:15 PM
This is good!

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

It's about to get better.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 01:18 PM

What are you gonna do, bring Hell'n back?

Jilly
05-30-2007, 01:20 PM
wow....so being gone this long, i guess i haven't missed much.

listopencil
05-30-2007, 01:20 PM
So who is "Big Cat Daddy" then?

siberian khatru
05-30-2007, 01:25 PM
What are you gonna do, bring Hell'n back?

I wish I could bring her last thread back. Now THAT was drama.

Reerun_KC
05-30-2007, 01:25 PM

This is almost as good as watching two chicks fight....

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 01:26 PM
I wish I could bring her last thread back. Now THAT was drama.

Oh the humanity.

Mr. Plow
05-30-2007, 01:28 PM
Antifreeze?

bogie
05-30-2007, 01:34 PM
Wow. Chewed up and spit out.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Wow. Chewed up and spit out.

Nah, they swallow.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Antifreeze?

Leave my dog out of this.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-30-2007, 01:51 PM
Apparently you got me confused with someone who gives a **** what you think. So are you even a Palestinian or just a Jew hater in general?

This begs a question. If you don't care what I think, why did you bring me up in the beginning of the thread, and multiple times in the first page.

Seems like a contradiction, no?

Or is it some latent homosexuality trying to work it's way out.

Is this you....

http://terry.kovax.org/archives/chris%20cooper.jpg

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 01:56 PM
This begs a question. If you don't care what I think, why did you bring me up in the beginning of the thread, and multiple times in the first page.

Is this you....

Funny thing is regardless of the pile on I at least answer the questions. You simply refuse. Are you even a Palestinian or are you just a poser?

Iowanian
05-30-2007, 02:03 PM
I tried to jump a pit of fire on the CR125 today, but the FBI wouldn't let me cross the tape, as the fire in the hole was just Michael Vick trying to get rid of his dead fightin family dogs that were cuddled to death around the neck.

I feel very, very good today.

blueballs
05-30-2007, 02:08 PM
It was a one in a million shot -Doc
one in a million

Donger
05-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Nah, they swallow.

Another homosexually-oriented attempted put-down?

Bootlegged
05-30-2007, 02:12 PM
You know how I know you're gay? You post on Chiefsplanet.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 02:14 PM
Another homosexually-oriented attempted put-down?
I'm sorry is that sacred ground? Do you go after the red neck jokes too?

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 02:17 PM
You know how I know you're gay? You post on Chiefsplanet.

NICE!!! :thumb: You got me.

Funny thing, you say gay birgade in that one huge post an it's all anyone talks about.

MOhillbilly
05-30-2007, 02:22 PM

Is this you....

is that the best you can do?
something you learned from hollywood/television.

Donger
05-30-2007, 02:23 PM
I'm sorry is that sacred ground? Do you go after the red neck jokes too?

I just find it amusing that those who are the most anti-homosexual are usually the ones who always seem to resort to "blow me" or "suck my d*ck" retorts.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 02:23 PM
is that the best you can do?
something you learned from hollywood/television.

Dude is absolutely incappable of answering a question.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 02:28 PM
I just find it amusing that those who are the most anti-homosexual are usually the ones who always seem to resort to "blow me" or "suck my d*ck" retorts.

I have clarified my position on homosexuality many times. If people choose to respond to my joking as if I really have issues there that's on them. Truth be known I have hired more homosexuals to work for me than probably the entire BB combined being in the health club industry for 20 years and having run them in SF. Funny thing is you too find me to be anti-homosexual. Whatever. I would say I am very non-PC when it comes to the subject.

MOhillbilly
05-30-2007, 02:32 PM
Dude is absolutely incappable of answering a question.

bunch of self righteous hippy enlightened TV taught fugtards.

Jenson71
05-30-2007, 02:34 PM
I have clarified my position on homosexuality many times.

So has Hamas Jenkins in regard to his username.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 02:36 PM
So has Hamas Jenkins in regard to his username.

Well I don't know what it is, that's why I asked. If someone asked me to clarify mine, I would have.

ChiTown
05-30-2007, 02:37 PM
bunch of self righteous hippy enlightened TV taught fugtards.

David Lane, is that you?

MOhillbilly
05-30-2007, 02:38 PM
David Lane, is that you?

14 words bizatch!

Jenson71
05-30-2007, 02:42 PM
Well I don't know what it is, that's why I asked. If someone asked me to clarify mine, I would have as well.

Jenkins is the Internet Media Relations Manager for the Great Lakes Region of the American Muslim Brotherhood.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 02:43 PM
Jenkins is the Internet Media Relations Manager for the Great Lakes Region of the American Muslim Brotherhood.

I don't care if he is a camel fluffer for the American Muslim Brotherhood. Is he Palestinian, that was the question.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 02:58 PM

These psycho's? Great

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/challenges.php?id=795845

This guy has a lot of huevos saying I'm the one full of hatred.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-30-2007, 02:58 PM
I don't care if he is a camel fluffer for the American Muslim Brotherhood. Is he Palestinian, that was the question.

Yeah. Here's a video of me entering the Brotherhood conference from last year:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQJsQ7HoJmM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQJsQ7HoJmM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 03:00 PM

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQJsQ7HoJmM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQJsQ7HoJmM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Still can't give a straight answer. Real shocker.

|Zach|
05-30-2007, 03:04 PM
Who on here didn't see this thread panning out like this.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Still can't give a straight answer. Real shocker.

Does it matter if I'm Palestinian? Seriously.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Who on here didn't see this thread panning out like this.
You read this stuff?

http://www.familysecuritymatters.or...s.php?id=795845

The Hamas hate network

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-30-2007, 03:08 PM
You read this stuff?

The Hamas hate network

Don't forget when I firebombed that synagogue.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 03:08 PM
Does it matter if I'm Palestinian? Seriously.

It must, you haven't answered it how many times now?

Seriously where do you get off saying I am full of hate when you belong to an organization like that?

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 03:09 PM
Don't forget when I firebombed that synagogue.

Talk about spin.

|Zach|
05-30-2007, 03:10 PM
You read this stuff?

The Hamas hate network
Is all of this really stirring the pot? I always associated stirring the pot with something that got people worked up but was actually funny. Just taking people you don't like and blowing up small tendencies or things they are associated with to large proportions that make the representations very misleading at best and false for the most part and having that be the basis for a thread? Head scratcher. To each their own I suppose.

If there is anything I miss its the days were funny things were created based on our users. Not things that were totally made up and used as back handed slaps or personal grudhes.

Donger
05-30-2007, 03:10 PM

Seriously where do you get off saying I am full of hate when you belong to an organization like that?

BD, he's kidding.

Jesus.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-30-2007, 03:11 PM

ROFL ROFL

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 03:11 PM
BD I just don't think he feels the need or desire to answer to you or play your games.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 03:12 PM
BD, he's kidding.

Jesus.

He won't answer the friggen question, Jenson had to do it for him. It's all a joke? :shrug: I don't know because Hamas is incappable of answering any questions.

|Zach|
05-30-2007, 03:13 PM
It's all a joke? :shrug:
This thread has turned into a joke. But not any joke the thread starter intended.

Donger
05-30-2007, 03:15 PM
He won't answer the friggen question, Jenson had to do it for him. It's all a joke? :shrug: I don't know because Hamas is incappable of answering any questions.

I think you are confusing "incapable" with "not choosing to."

Reerun_KC
05-30-2007, 03:16 PM
This thread has the potential to start a holy war.

Were is Believer when you need him/her?

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 03:16 PM
BD I just don't think he feels the need or desire to answer to you or play your games.

Simple question BM, not a game. If I named myself KKK would you feel justified in asking if I was white and if so why I would choose that name? I guarantee you I would probably be kicked off the board for having that name.

It's really quite simple and I don't think he needs your support. I know I wouldn't want it.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 03:19 PM
This thread has turned into a joke. But not any joke the thread starter intended.

It was never intended on being a joke, just stirring the pot. Insinuate away though, I would have expected no less.

KcMizzou
05-30-2007, 03:21 PM
It's about to get better.Jesus, man. That avatar... :eek:

Donger
05-30-2007, 03:23 PM
Simple question BM, not a game. If I named myself KKK would you feel justified in asking if I was white and if so why I would choose that name? I guarantee you I would probably be kicked off the board for having that name.

It's really quite simple and I don't think he needs your support. I know I wouldn't want it.

Here:

Re: My user name--it's a joke because I was unrelenting in my criticism of a poster on another message board, so he called me Hamas, because of my "terrorist-like tendencies".

Yes, I consider Hamas a terrorist organization, but the use of that name is intentionally ironizing that old argument, not glorifying terrorism. I'm sorry if people have a hard time differentiating the two.

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 03:24 PM

If you named yourself KKK I would figure you are as advertised... OR it's just a stupid username that I don't care about. I'm sure I wouldn't even ask what it meant. If I did and you didn't answer me as fast as I thought you should I certainly wouldn't beat the horse to death as you are doing.

Zach told you about his username. That fact that Hamas won't answer you just indicates he doesn't care what you think and refuses to stoop to your level by continueing this stupid jerk-fest.

Don't you ever wonder why so many of your threads end up like this? Most grown ups don't find it necessary to amuse people who act like children.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 03:26 PM
Here:

Thanks

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 03:28 PM
If you named yourself KKK I would figure you are as advertised... OR it's just a stupid username that I don't care about. I'm sure I wouldn't even ask what it meant. If I did and you didn't answer me as fast as I thought you should I certainly wouldn't beat the horse to death as you are doing.

Zach told you about his username. That fact that Hamas won't answer you just indicates he doesn't care what you think and refuses to stoop to your level by continueing this stupid jerk-fest.

Don't you ever wonder why so many of your threads end up like this? Most grown ups don't find it necessary to amuse people who act like children.

Zach told me nothing, try paying attention.

Donger
05-30-2007, 03:29 PM
Thanks

You're welcome. Now go play with your baby or something, and abandon this thread.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 03:31 PM
You're welcome. Now go play with your baby or something, and abandon this thread.

Still in the hospital. He's doing good though.

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 03:32 PM
Zach told me nothing, try paying attention.
Zach told you this...

"Jenkins is the Internet Media Relations Manager for the Great Lakes Region of the American Muslim Brotherhood."

Try paying attention.

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 03:33 PM
He's doing good though.
That's good to hear. Good luck with everything.

MOhillbilly
05-30-2007, 03:33 PM
Zach told you this...

"Jenkins is the Internet Media Relations Manager for the Great Lakes Region of the American Muslim Brotherhood."

Try paying attention.

oh shit folks hes off his meds and feeling his wheaties

vailpass
05-30-2007, 03:36 PM
Seeing this post cause some of you to dance like puppets on a string is amusing; your knee-jerk reactions are predictable but still good for a laugh.

crazycoffey
05-30-2007, 03:36 PM

Is that the new "Iron Sheik"?

http://www.ironsheikonline.com/sheikbelt.jpg

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 03:37 PM
Zach told you this...

Try paying attention.

First of all, that was Jenson. Second of all, apparently that is a very nasty group if you followed the thread I posted. Thirdly Donger pointed out that he was joking. God I hate having to explain everything to you.

|Zach|
05-30-2007, 03:39 PM
Seeing this post cause some of you to dance like puppets on a string is amusing; your knee-jerk reactions are predictable but still good for a laugh.
Kind of like your responses when GoChiefs posts?

You can admit it. Same deal.

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 03:39 PM
More interesting to me is why some people feel the need to poke at people just to get reactions in the first place. How is that entertaining and why is anyone who defends themselves "dancing?"

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 03:42 PM
First of all, that was Jenson. Second of all, apparently that is a very nasty group if you followed the thread I posted. Thirdly Donger pointed out that he was joking. God I hate having to explain everything to you.
Oops, got the poster wrong. I must be as stupid as you think.

vailpass
05-30-2007, 03:42 PM
Kind of like your responses when GoChiefs posts?

You can admit it. Same deal.

ROFL Put down the tofu, take a shave, and go get a job Zach. The hippy-dippy act is starting to adversely affect your perception of reality.

|Zach|
05-30-2007, 03:44 PM
ROFL Put down the tofu, take a shave, and go get a job Zach. The hippy-dippy act is starting to adversely affect your perception of reality.
How is it different? You go out of your way to attack GoChiefs everytime he posts. It is pretty constant...the stuff you say? Pretty valid. But I got a chuckle out of the whole puppet on strings type post you made because you do it yourself in such an obvious manner.

vailpass
05-30-2007, 03:45 PM
More interesting to me is why some people feel the need to poke at people just to get reactions in the first place. How is that entertaining and why is anyone who defends themselves "dancing?"

I find it amusing to see nerds persecuted then flail helplessly in a failed attempt at self-defense; all the while showing themselves to be the very thing they attest so strongly not to be.

crazycoffey
05-30-2007, 03:46 PM

You have to admit, it is rather cute how Zak is quick to stand up for GoQueefs.

RJ
05-30-2007, 03:46 PM
Still in the hospital. He's doing good though.

When does he come home?

Not to be nosy, but are you feeling a little nervous about your new dad status?

|Zach|
05-30-2007, 03:47 PM
It has nothing to do with GC.

vailpass
05-30-2007, 03:48 PM
How is it different? You go out of your way to attack GoChiefs everytime he posts. It is pretty constant...the stuff you say? Pretty valid. But I got a chuckle out of the whole puppet on strings type post you made because you do it yourself in such an obvious manner.

Draven is a poor example. The CP Gimp is there for the beating by any who so desire, it puts itself up for abuse at every turn since any attention is good attention to a full grown man who still leaves salt spiders on his sheets in a galaxy far far away.

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 03:49 PM
I find it amusing to see nerds persecuted then flail helplessly in a failed attempt at self-defense; all the while showing themselves to be the very thing they attest so strongly not to be.
You didn't actually use the term "nerds" did you?

You should pull out of BD's hiney before it's too late. He says he doesn't like that stuff.

crazycoffey
05-30-2007, 03:50 PM
It has nothing to do with GC.

Shoot, first off; I forgot to add ":" plus "p" to = :p

Plus I also didn't mean to take the side, in any form or fashion, of a Faider Fan......

Ooops.

vailpass
05-30-2007, 03:50 PM

Every single time. It's like he has appointed himself Defender of the Geek; an undernourished hippy standing up and saying in his best Chong voice: "hey man, that's not cool". LMAO

|Zach|
05-30-2007, 03:51 PM
Draven is a poor example. The CP Gimp is there for the beating by any who so desire, it puts itself up for abuse at every turn since any attention is good attention to a full grown man who still leaves salt spiders on his sheets in a galaxy far far away.
So, uh...nipping at someone's heels is ok if its you doing it? But you reserve the right to make fun of others for the same thing.

Should I be taking notes?

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 03:51 PM
Mountain air really messes with you doesn't it.

|Zach|
05-30-2007, 03:52 PM
Every single time. It's like he has appointed himself Defender of the Geek; an undernourished hippy standing up and saying in his best Chong voice: "hey man, that's not cool". LMAO
Are you another CP poster looking to get in the business of writing fiction? If creating some character for who you want me to be makes these conversations easier then run with that.

crazycoffey

Pssst; the Raider's Smell like Pooo for a reason.....

BIG_DADDY
When does he come home?

Not to be nosy, but are you feeling a little nervous about your new dad status?

No, actually I really look forward to it. I have always liked kids. I have no idea when we will be able to take him home though. My guess is in a couple weeks. I took this picture last night. Pretty happy kid considering. Very expressive.

KcMizzou
05-30-2007, 03:53 PM
Plus I also didn't mean to take the side, in any form or fashion, of a Faider Fan......

Ooops.LMAO I pretty sure vailpass is a donkey lover.

Props if that was intentional though. :D

vailpass
05-30-2007, 03:53 PM

You should pull out of BD's hiney before it's too late. He says he doesn't like that stuff.

I don't need to try and sound like BD or anyone else; I've been here for a while and my track record clearly shows I row my own boat.
And yes I said nerds. I could as easily have added psuedo liberals, limp wristed cyber warriors, and sally boys.

vailpass
05-30-2007, 03:54 PM
Shoot, first off; I forgot to add ":" plus "p" to = :p

Ooops.

Oh you son of a bitch.

crazycoffey
05-30-2007, 03:54 PM
LMAO I pretty sure vailpass is a donkey lover.

Props if that was intentional though. :D

I know, I was waiting for him to say something, so I could say "same difference...." or something smartassy

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 03:56 PM
I don't need to try and sound like BD or anyone else; I've been here for a while and my track record clearly shows I row my own boat.

You have a track record? I mean, I think your name looks familiar. Congrats on the boat thing though.

Reerun_KC
05-30-2007, 03:57 PM
No, actually I really look forward to it. I have always liked kids. I have no idea when we will be able to take him home though. My guess is in a couple weeks. I took this picture last night. Pretty happy kid considering. Very expressive.

NICU nurses are the best.. My wife is one and she is an angel....

My God bless your little tyke!

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 03:58 PM

Heaven forbid someone not join the you and the cute little PC bunch.

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 03:59 PM
Heaven forbid someone not join the you and the cute little PC bunch.
Me PC... ROFL

I just hadn't seen or heard anyone use "nerds" in about 15 years. I was amused.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 04:00 PM
NICU nurses are the best.. My wife is one and she is an angel....

My God bless your little tyke!

Head nurses of both NICU and now intermediate care have asked us if they can work with him personally when their on. Been kind of blessed in that area. Thanks and I agree with you.

crazycoffey
05-30-2007, 04:01 PM
Come on people now, smile on your brother
everyone get together, try to love one another,
right now.....
except the Faider Lover from Vail colorado.....

I prefer coppermountain or Steamboat.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 04:01 PM
Me PC... ROFL

Maybe you have a point there. Maybe it's just that you need to feel like you're a part of something.

crazycoffey
05-30-2007, 04:03 PM
Me PC... ROFL

I just hadn't seen or heard anyone use "nerds" in about 15 years. I was amused.

http://re3.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/2265718984 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DNERDS%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26toggle%3D1%26cop%3Dmss%26ei%3DUTF-8&w=302&h=192&imgurl=img65.exs.cx%2Fimg65%2F4465%2Fnerds.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.battlefield.no%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Fshowtopic%3D23889&size=23.3kB&name=nerds.jpg&p=NERDS&type=jpeg&no=15&tt=60,278&oid=b13fc8955555ff60&ei=UTF-8)

It really has been about 15 years, Damn I'm getting old!

Reerun_KC
05-30-2007, 04:04 PM
http://re3.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/2265718984 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DNERDS%26fr%3Dyfp-t-501%26toggle%3D1%26cop%3Dmss%26ei%3DUTF-8&w=302&h=192&imgurl=img65.exs.cx%2Fimg65%2F4465%2Fnerds.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.battlefield.no%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Fshowtopic%3D23889&size=23.3kB&name=nerds.jpg&p=NERDS&type=jpeg&no=15&tt=60,278&oid=b13fc8955555ff60&ei=UTF-8)

It really has been about 15 years, Damn I'm getting old!

why yes yes you are.... Old Man!

vailpass
05-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Come on people now, smile on your brother
everyone get together, try to love one another,
right now.....
except the Faider Lover from Vail colorado.....

I prefer coppermountain or Steamboat.

Both good hills but there is no bowl like the China Bowl for powder skiing.

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Maybe you have a point there. Maybe it's just that you need to feel like you're a part of something.
Yes that's it. I just want you to like me. This place defines me as a human being.

vailpass
05-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Yes that's it. I just want you to like me. This place defines me as a human being.

The intraweb doesn't define you as a human being. Height does.
How tall are you?

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 04:07 PM

I think you just need to get laid.

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 04:07 PM
The intraweb doesn't define you as a human being. Height does.
How tall are you?
heh. 10' 6"

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 04:08 PM
I think you just need to get laid.
I'd be ok with that.

crazycoffey
05-30-2007, 04:09 PM
why yes yes you are.... Old Man!

I aspire to be the next Skip......

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Congrats... another 68 years and you'll be ready.

Reerun_KC
05-30-2007, 04:11 PM

"Get of My Message Board NOOB!!!!"

Better learn that phrase if you want to be the new SKIP....

crazycoffey
05-30-2007, 04:12 PM
Both good hills but there is no bowl like the China Bowl for powder skiing.

once upon a time and many moons ago, I lived in Ft. Collins, we had a time share at Steamboat, so I went there many more times than anywhere else. I moved right before high school, and only been back a few times, that's when I got to try Copper, Vail, Beaver creek, and Breckenridge.

crazycoffey
05-30-2007, 04:15 PM
Congrats... another 68 years and you'll be ready.

that all?

"Get of My Message Board NOOB!!!!"

Better learn that phrase if you want to be the new SKIP....

Just like the SNL cast putting up new newscasters with new catch phrases, I will have to put my own spin on it.

This is what I got so far; "Get out of my planet Knubbie!"
I have a while to work out the bugs....

Reerun_KC
05-30-2007, 04:18 PM
This is what I got so far; "Get out of my planet Knubbie!"
I have a while to work out the bugs....

That would even make GoChiefs proud if you could add a little more "Force" to the phrase....

blueballs
05-30-2007, 04:19 PM
this place sure knows how
to throw a circle jerk

KcMizzou
05-30-2007, 04:21 PM
this place sure knows how
to throw a circle jerkYears and years of practice.

Donger
05-30-2007, 04:23 PM
This thread is the epitome of stupidity.

crazycoffey
05-30-2007, 04:26 PM

yup, every single post.....

Dr. Facebook Fever
05-30-2007, 04:34 PM
Yeah... I knew I shouldn't have said I was 10' 6" tall.

Logical
05-30-2007, 04:37 PM

Evidently I am clueless, who is ultranutless?

Logical
05-30-2007, 04:45 PM

You rang....:D

Logical
05-30-2007, 05:06 PM

You are all my puppets, now dance dammit. Dance.:cuss:

|Zach|
05-30-2007, 05:09 PM
You are all my puppets, now dance dammit. Dance.:cuss:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/MTU3NTMy"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/MTU3NTMy" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

RJ
05-30-2007, 06:24 PM

Reminds me of the Seinfeld where Jerry is trying to break up with his girlfriend and it ends up taking a whole day.

"Well I'm SORRY If I ruined your life!"

"These beans are pretty good"

"Boy, did your mother do a number on you!"

Baby Lee
05-30-2007, 06:28 PM
Boy the way Glenn Miller played, . . .
Songs that made the HIITTT PARRRADDE!!!