PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant Asks for Trade out of L.A.

Ari Chi3fs
05-30-2007, 11:24 AM
Heard it today during lunch on an interview with the Stephen A Jackson.

Apparently, he wants out. There are no other options.

Sorry, no link. Heard on ESPN radio

Direckshun
05-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Garnett and Bryant. Coming to the Twin Cities near you.

Pushead2
05-30-2007, 11:27 AM
He'll be a Knick.

Stinger
05-30-2007, 11:29 AM
Link

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2886927

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 11:31 AM
Lakers need to get West back in LA and find a way to get Garnett here as well. Maybe Buss can get it done when he gets out of the clinker and sobers up.

Ari Chi3fs
05-30-2007, 11:31 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2886927

The story lines that have engulfed the Los Angeles Lakers in the last week hit a crescendo Wednesday when Kobe Bryant said he would welcome a trade.

Kobe Bryant tells Stephen A. Smith on 1050 ESPN Radio in New York that he wants to be traded from the Lakers -- and that there's nothing the Lakers can do to change his mind. Listen to Interview (http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/player?context=podcast&id=2886974)

"I would like to be traded, yeah," Bryant said on 1050 ESPN Radio in New York. "Tough as it is to come to that conclusion there's no other alternative, you know?"

Bryant, interviewed by Stephen A. Smith, was asked if there was anything the Lakers could do to change his mind.

"No," Bryant said. "I just want them to do the right thing."

Earlier in the day, Bryant said team owner Jerry Buss masterminded the trade of Shaquille O'Neal -- and Shaq later confirmed Kobe's account.

The issues between Bryant and the Lakers have reached a boil, beginning with Bryant voicing his displeasure with the club's direction, his suggestion that Jerry West should return to fix things, West's statement that he has no intention of undermining GM/good friend Mitch Kupchak, and, unrelated but bizarre in its timing, Buss' arrest early Tuesday for investigation of driving under the influence of alcohol.

Bryant was left "beyond furious" by a report in Tuesday's Los Angeles Times that read, "as a Lakers insider notes, it was Bryant's insistence on getting away from Shaquille O'Neal that got them in this mess."

O'Neal was traded to the Miami Heat after the 2003-04 season, and the long-held belief has been that the deteriorating relationship between O'Neal and Bryant was a factor in O'Neal's departure.

Trade Kobe Bryant

Kobe Bryant wants to be traded from the Lakers. But why should NBA general managers have all the fun? Work out a deal for your team with our Trade Machine.

In response to the Times' story, Bryant, interviewed by Smith for a Philadelphia Inquirer column, said Buss "called a meeting with me after he spoke with Jim Gray [of ESPN] to talk with him about Shaq's future in the middle of the 2004 season.

"He met with me at the Four Seasons Hotel here [in Newport Beach, Calif.] across from Fashion Island, which is now the Island Hotel," Bryant told Smith. "I went up to his penthouse suite. [Buss] looks me dead in the face and says: 'Kobe, I am not going to re-sign Shaq. I am not about to pay him $30 million a year or $80 million over three years. No way in hell. I feel like he's getting older. His body is breaking down, and I don't want to pay that money to him when I can get value for him right now rather than wait.

"This is my decision. It's independent of you. My mind is made up. It doesn't matter to me what you do in free agency because I do not want to pay [Shaq], period.'"

"Dr. Buss said that," Bryant told Smith. "And I haven't said anything for years because I've always felt like folks were just looking to create controversy. Now I know. I realize what extent [the Lakers] will go to, to cover themselves."

Reached afterward, O'Neal told Smith that be believed his former teammate to be beyond reproach.

"I believe Kobe 100 percent," O'Neal said when reached in Los Angeles. "Absolutely. There's no doubt in my mind Kobe is telling the truth. I believe him a thousand percent.

"I would have respected Dr. Buss more as a man if he would have told me that himself, because I know he said it. But he didn't [tell me]. He never said a damn word to me."

Buss was unavailable for comment Tuesday, as was Kupchak. Buss, 74, was booked early Tuesday for investigation of drunken driving and driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 or above.

The Lakers missed the playoffs in the first season after O'Neal was dealt for Lamar Odom, Caron Butler, Brian Grant, and a first-round pick, and have been eliminated in the first round the last two seasons. O'Neal and the Heat won the NBA championship last season.

"Sure, Shaq and I had our issues," Bryant told Smith. "So what! We always did and we won three titles. That doesn't change what was told to me. It doesn't change the fact I never, ever, said to get rid of him."

While Bryant re-signed for $136 million for seven years the day after O'Neal was traded, he has pushed for trades -- he wanted Carlos Boozer, then Jason Kidd, then Ron Artest -- that the Lakers were unable to pull off. Meanwhile, Odom has undergone shoulder surgery but is expected to be ready for training camp in October, Kwame Brown has undergone reconstructive surgery on his left ankle and might not be ready for the start of camp.

And now Bryant, who reportedly has made it clear to the Lakers that he may see fit to terminate his contract in two years, told Smith he wouldn't continue to wait for Buss to build the roster around him.

"Promises made to make this team better have not been kept," Bryant told Smith. "So where does that leave me?"

88TG88
05-30-2007, 11:33 AM
Buss will NEVER trade Kobe. He knows Kobe brings the fans if he leaves they won't be able to fill the Staples Center.

Fruit Ninja
05-30-2007, 11:33 AM
I said it in the other thread, it just got more interesting faster then i thought. IF they trade Kobe, i am done with the Lakers for a while. This whole shit the Lakers FO is pulling i wont stand for.

the Talking Can
05-30-2007, 11:37 AM
no way they trade him, you can't get equal value...

L.A. Chieffan
05-30-2007, 11:39 AM
I had lunch with Cliff Huxtable at the Four Seasons myself.

Micjones
05-30-2007, 11:39 AM
I'd love for him to wind up in New York.
My Knickerbockers are in desperate need of some new blood.

Fruit Ninja
05-30-2007, 11:40 AM
They will keep him for the 2 years then its over. He just said there is nothing they can do to keep him. I know over time shit changes, but if they want him to be somewhat happy, the ****ing drunk driver needs to start spending.

Silock
05-30-2007, 11:40 AM
Gordon & 1st rounder to the Lakers for Kobe to come to Chicago.

noa
05-30-2007, 11:44 AM
Who are the top FAs this offseason? I know Rashard Lewis is one. Anyone else that might make Kobe more optimistic about the Lakers' future?

Fruit Ninja
05-30-2007, 11:45 AM
Gordon and the first pick arent worth it. **** that

Silock
05-30-2007, 11:47 AM
Gordon and the first pick arent worth it. **** that

Depends on how bad they want to get rid of Kobe. I can't think of any other decent player that the Bulls would be willing to give up for him. They want guys that fit their system.

the Talking Can
05-30-2007, 11:48 AM

ha ha funny, not even close

Fruit Ninja
05-30-2007, 11:48 AM
Depends on how bad they want to get rid of Kobe. I can't think of any other decent player that the Bulls would be willing to give up for him. They want guys that fit their system.
They dotn want to get rid of Kobe at all. lol Kobe wants to go.

Silock
05-30-2007, 11:49 AM
They dotn want to get rid of Kobe at all. lol Kobe wants to go.

Same thing.

Stinger
05-30-2007, 11:59 AM
It is not just talent they have to match but the salary must match as well. They were talking about this yesterday and a couple of scenerios were Kobe to Chicago for Dang, Wallas, and I believe 1 more or Kobe to Dallas for Dirk (no way that happens). Not to mention that Kobe is the only one in the NBA that has a No Trade Clause.

L.A. Chieffan
05-30-2007, 12:01 PM
****. The goddamn plane has crashed into the mountain.

Fruit Ninja
05-30-2007, 12:01 PM
Same thing.
Totally opposite you mean.

L.A. Chieffan
05-30-2007, 12:02 PM
He'll go 'play on Pluto' but not for the Lakers.

Silock
05-30-2007, 12:02 PM
Totally opposite you mean.

If he wants to be traded, then you have to do it. He's not going to play for them, so they have to get rid of him. He already said that there's nothing they can do to get him to remain with the organization.

They don't have a choice.

L.A. Chieffan
05-30-2007, 12:03 PM

L.A. Chieffan
05-30-2007, 12:04 PM
We shoulda got Boozer when we had the chance.

L.A. Chieffan
05-30-2007, 12:06 PM
We're ****ed. We're not gonna get anywhere near the value of what Kobe is worth.

Silock
05-30-2007, 12:07 PM
We're ****ed. We're not gonna get anywhere near the value of what Kobe is worth.

I agree.

The Bad Guy
05-30-2007, 12:11 PM
If he wants to be traded, then you have to do it. He's not going to play for them, so they have to get rid of him. He already said that there's nothing they can do to get him to remain with the organization.

Yeah, because afterall, all athletes that say they aren't playing for an organization again always hold true to that.

The Bad Guy
05-30-2007, 12:12 PM

Of course they won't.

I'll take any bets right now that Kobe is in Laker uniform opening night 2007.

noa
05-30-2007, 12:15 PM
I think this will blow over. If the Lakers were even able to trade Kobe for fair value, they would have to trade him to the East, and why on earth would he rather end up on some crappy Eastern Conference team? That would be a step backwards in his goal of winning a championship again. He's probably just putting pressure on the Lakers so they'll spend some big bucks this offseason.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 12:15 PM
Of course they won't.

I'll take any bets right now that Kobe is in Laker uniform opening night 2007.

It's just a ploy to get West back.

Thig Lyfe
05-30-2007, 12:18 PM
He'll go 'play on Pluto' but not for the Lakers.

I dunno, Pluto's a much smaller market than L.A.

tomahawk kid
05-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Isn't he originally from Philly?

If not, his dad did play for the Sixers correct?

L.A. Chieffan
05-30-2007, 12:21 PM
I dunno, Pluto's a much smaller market than L.A.
I agree.
But they're his words not mine. Personally I think Neptune's interior defense is a better fit for Kobe's game.

Fruit Ninja
05-30-2007, 12:25 PM

You dont have to do anything. Just becuase someone is unhappy doesnt mean you have to trade him. He has 2 years left before eh can do anything. Kobe will always give 100 percent no matter how pissed off at the FO he is. Kobe is that kind of player. He will play for his team mates.

Direckshun
05-30-2007, 12:28 PM
Timberwolves should forfeit every draft pick for the next two three years to get Kobe.

Then put together a series of ridiculous player packages for some role players.

You'll have a shallow roster, only 6 or 7 players worth a damn on it. But you'll have two of the most potent players in the game and you'll make the franchise sexy for good free agents to come in.

Direckshun
05-30-2007, 12:35 PM
I take it by your stone cold silence that all of CP agrees with me.

L.A. Chieffan
05-30-2007, 12:36 PM
**** that. Lakers are gonna take worthless TWolves players and hope for some high picks, gimme a break.

Deberg_1990
05-30-2007, 01:04 PM
It would be funny if he got traded to Denver...

JBucc
05-30-2007, 01:06 PM
Kobe for Pau Gasol, Mike Miller, and the Grizzlies first rounder. Then West can just stay in Memphis. Good trade not good trade even plausible? Tell me some NBA people.

Thig Lyfe
05-30-2007, 01:09 PM
It would be funny if he got traded to Denver...

Damn... can you imagine? Carmelo, Iverson and Kobe on the same team. That would be insane.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-30-2007, 01:10 PM
You can't trade superstars for equal value in the NBA. Plus, you have to make the salaries match up, which is overwhelmingly difficult and seriously cuts down options.

You can't trade a great veteran for a promising youngster because of the pay scale of the NBA and service-defined contract maximums.

That's why expiring contracts are so heavily valued in the NBA.

Pestilence
05-30-2007, 01:18 PM
I wonder if they'd take Trent Green.....

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-30-2007, 01:24 PM
Kobe for Pau Gasol, Mike Miller, and the Grizzlies first rounder. Then West can just stay in Memphis. Good trade not good trade even plausible? Tell me some NBA people.

Not plausible.

The only trade I could even think of (and I tried it) would be

Pierce, Al Jefferson, and Rajon Rondo for Kobe, but I doubt that Boston would want to give up Jefferson, and that would leave Kobe with no teammates to play with other than the #5 pick.

L.A. Chieffan
05-30-2007, 02:35 PM
Kobe back on the radio here in LA. Says he's mainly pissed about the Laker "insider" saying he was responsible for Shaq leaving. Now he says if the Lakers do something big he'll stay.
Long interview about 30 minutes.

noa
05-30-2007, 02:37 PM
Kobe back on the radio here in LA. Says he's mainly pissed about the Laker "insider" saying he was responsible for Shaq leaving. Now he says if the Lakers do something big he'll stay.

I don't get why he cares so much about that. It is a crappy thing for that Laker "insider" to do since it appears to be a lie, but does he really want to wind up on the Knicks, Celtics, or Sixers just to get back at the franchise brass?

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 02:37 PM

I told ya, he just wants West back and for them to make an attempt at putting a championship team on the court again. Can't blame him for that.

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 02:38 PM
does he really want to wind up on the Knicks, Celtics, or Sixers just to get back at the franchise brass?

NO, he has a no trade clause in his contract anyway. He won't end up anywhere he doesn't think gives him a better chance at a ring. He just wants to win and I want to see him win as well, just in a Lakers uniform.

Mecca
05-30-2007, 02:39 PM
Kobe can opt out in 2 years so........this isn't a good spot for the Lakers to be in.

He can essentially control the team at this moment.

L.A. Chieffan
05-30-2007, 02:39 PM
Not plausible.

The only trade I could even think of (and I tried it) would be

Pierce, Al Jefferson, and Rajon Rondo for Kobe, but I doubt that Boston would want to give up Jefferson, and that would leave Kobe with no teammates to play with other than the #5 pick.
Kobe, Brian Cook to Seattle for Ray Allen, Wlicox and their #2, which we would use to get Durant. That would work as far as salarys and I'd wouldn't be too pissed about it.

noa
05-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Kobe, Brian Cook to Seattle for Ray Allen, Wlicox and their #2, which we would use to get Durant. That would work as far as salarys and I'd wouldn't be too pissed about it.

I just don't see them trading Kobe to another team in the West.
I think we're starting to see that Kobe won't go anywhere. He's just leveraging for a more aggressive offseason and the return of Jerry West.

L.A. Chieffan
05-30-2007, 02:41 PM
I don't get why he cares so much about that. It is a crappy thing for that Laker "insider" to do since it appears to be a lie, but does he really want to wind up on the Knicks, Celtics, or Sixers just to get back at the franchise brass?
I think Kobe is just starting shit to wake the Lakers FO up. I agree 100% with Kobe, Kupchak is horrible and Dr. Buss has lost touch I'm afraid. I'd be happy with Jeannie taking over at this point.

chuxtrux
05-30-2007, 02:56 PM
The Lakers FO just sucks, if Kobe wasn't on that team, they probably would of won like 15 games the entire year, they need to find a way to get KG on the team(trade Bynum?)

Fruit Ninja
05-30-2007, 03:29 PM
Kobe did a interview just now (again) with Dan Patrick. He told Dan that He wants to retire a Laker. He has been talking to Phil, and Phil also wants Kobe to get his point across. Phil told him to just be patient. Kobe was just upset at the FO rightfully so, but he's not going a damn place.

ChiefsCountry
05-30-2007, 03:43 PM
You can't trade superstars for equal value in the NBA. Plus, you have to make the salaries match up, which is overwhelmingly difficult and seriously cuts down options.

You can't trade a great veteran for a promising youngster because of the pay scale of the NBA and service-defined contract maximums.

That's why expiring contracts are so heavily valued in the NBA.

Finally someone who gets the NBA. I was laughing my butt off at this trade propsals.

Bulls lost all of their trade power from this year. PJ Brown, Andres Nocioni, and Mike Sweenty. All big contracts, all expired this offseason.

Coach
05-30-2007, 04:20 PM
Too bad Kobe. More than likely you'll stay in LA. Don't like it? Hold out then. I'm sure the Lakers will do fine without him.

ChiefsCountry
05-30-2007, 04:25 PM
Here is a couple of scenarios I came up with.

Kobe to Memphis
Pau Gasol, Mike Miller for Kobe
(Might actually be good for the Lakers - no superstar but a lineup of Brown, Gasol, Odom, Miller, and Farmar would be good)

Kobe to Seattle
Kobe and 19th pick for Ray Allen, Damien Wilkens, and 2nd pick (Durant or Oden).

I dont think the Lakers will trade him but you wont get a player close to him but you could make the team better IMO.

Spott
05-30-2007, 04:28 PM
If Kobe really wanted to win, he wouldn't have wanted Shaq to leave 3 years ago. I think the Lakers should trade him to the Clippers just to piss him off.

ROYC75
05-30-2007, 04:33 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Couldn't happen to a better person or to a better team.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-30-2007, 04:59 PM
You can't get equal value for Kobe. They aren't going to trade him to any team in the West, and the Eastern teams don't really have the salaries and talent to match up.

This trade will never happen.

NIU32
05-30-2007, 05:51 PM
I see Kobe getting traded to the Bulls for Gordon, Hinrich, the #9 pick and maybe another future #1

If that trade did happen, watch out eastern divison, the Bulls would be pretty stacked...especially if they ended up getting Zach Randolph too

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-30-2007, 06:03 PM
I see Kobe getting traded to the Bulls for Gordon, Hinrich, the #9 pick and maybe another future #1

If that trade did happen, watch out eastern divison, the Bulls would be pretty stacked...especially if they ended up getting Zach Randolph too

That can't happen, the Bulls have to match salaries b/c of the cap. Had they not signed Ben Wallace, it would have been plausible, but w/o PJ Brown or Nocioni to move it's impossible.

Spott
05-30-2007, 06:14 PM

I wouldn't want that punk on the Bulls.

Ebolapox
05-30-2007, 11:12 PM

I'd be down with that

although part of me really wants us (bulls fan here) to trade the ninth overall pick and a player or two for oden

Direckshun
05-30-2007, 11:16 PM
Bulls aren't hurting in their starting lineup.

They're hurting in their youthful inexperience and depth.

Give them two years, the current starters will have this team in the Eastern Finals.

Ebolapox
05-30-2007, 11:19 PM
oh, I have no doubt about that... part of me thinks the bulls have a bit TOO much depth in outside swing players... it's hard for the chris duhans and gordons of the world to get enough minutes... that, and I'd love to see an inside presence of oden AND wallace... big men aren't always the flashiest players on the court, but they're what brings you the rings (other than guys like jordan, but those bulls teams were once in a lifetime teams)

Sure-Oz
05-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Didn't he back off his demand?

Ebolapox
05-30-2007, 11:20 PM
Didn't he back off his demand?

pretty much... that's what happens when one replies on the fly without reading the whole thread first

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-31-2007, 01:48 AM
I'd be down with that

although part of me really wants us (bulls fan here) to trade the ninth overall pick and a player or two for oden

Guys, that cannot happen For the fifth time, it's a violation of the NBA salary cap. . When two teams are over the cap (as the Bulls, Lakers, and every franchise but Charlotte it seems are) in order to trade someone, you need to be able to match the salaries of the players within a threshold of 125% +/- 100,000 dollars.

So, for you to trade Kobe, who makes about 18 million a year, you are going to need to unload 14 million in player salaries. With PJ Brown and Nocioni coming off the books, you aren't going to be able to stockpile the talent and salaries to get him, unless you are willing to give up Gordon, Deng, another few million, plus a #1.

Fruit Ninja
05-31-2007, 02:47 AM
It wont happen because Kobe's not going a damn place. I guess it gave people a glimmer of hope that they could possibly get Kobe. Magic said earlier he WOULD NOT sign the contract to trade Kobe, he said its not happening, Kobe will retire a Laker.

CoMoChief
05-31-2007, 03:00 AM
If I were the Bulls no way would I give up that much for Kobe.

Bulls are already one player away from being in the conference finals. They have great team chemistry, Kobe would only ruin that. They are very young and can run the court.

Hinrich (whos God among men on a bball court)
Gordon
Deng
Duhon
Wallace
Nocioni

If I were the Chicago Bulls I would trade the lottery pick they have (IIRC they have pick 9) and trade for Kevin Garnett. That would give them a starting 5 of:

G - Kirk Hinrich
G - Ben Gordon
F - Luol Deng
F - Kevin Garnett
C - Ben Wallace

That's a hell of a starting squad, especially playing in the Eastern Conference.

Miles
05-31-2007, 03:18 AM

Bulls are already one player away from being in the conference finals. They have great team chemistry, Kobe would only ruin that. They are very young and can run the court.

Gordon
Deng
Duhon
Wallace
Nocioni

If I were the Chicago Bulls I would trade the lottery pick they have (IIRC they have pick 9) and trade for Kevin Garnett. That would give them a starting 5 of:

G - Kirk Hinrich
G - Ben Gordon
F - Luol Deng
F - Kevin Garnett
C - Ben Wallace

That's a hell of a starting squad, especially playing in the Eastern Conference.

I believe that Garnett has the highest salary in the league at something like $21M next year. They would have to give up a hell of a lot more than the #9 pick and it would be very difficult to match up salaries to make it work under the cap. I think Ben Wallace is their only high salary player and a rebuilding team like Minnesota would likely not be interested in a player on the downside of his career.

SPchief
05-31-2007, 03:30 AM
Guys, that cannot happen For the fifth time, it's a violation of the NBA salary cap. . When two teams are over the cap (as the Bulls, Lakers, and every franchise but Charlotte it seems are) in order to trade someone, you need to be able to match the salaries of the players within a threshold of 125% +/- 100,000 dollars.

So, for you to trade Kobe, who makes about 18 million a year, you are going to need to unload 14 million in player salaries. With PJ Brown and Nocioni coming off the books, you aren't going to be able to stockpile the talent and salaries to get him, unless you are willing to give up Gordon, Deng, another few million, plus a #1.

This is why KC shouldn't go for a NBA team. With hockey, we can atleast understand the cap.

Miles
05-31-2007, 03:34 AM
This is why KC shouldn't go for a NBA team. With hockey, we can atleast understand the cap.

Its really not that hard to figure out. I think its far easier to get than the NFL cap.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-31-2007, 01:42 PM

Gordon
Deng
Duhon
Wallace
Nocioni

G - Kirk Hinrich
G - Ben Gordon
F - Luol Deng
F - Kevin Garnett
C - Ben Wallace

ROFL

Dude, seriously. THE CAP.

You'd have to give up Deng, Wallace and the #9 to grease the wheels on that trade and even then Minnesota wouldn't take it because Ben Wallace is egregiously overpaid and is 1/2 a basketball player.

This isn't the NFL. #1 Picks aren't worth nearly as much in the NBA, unless it is a 1-3 overall and in a loaded draft class.

L.A. Chieffan
05-31-2007, 01:57 PM
It doesn't matter, he's not leaving. All we have to do is trade for KG and everything will be cool. Kobe will be happy, KG will be happy, Laker fans will be happy. The only people that might not like it is Twolves fans but **** them.

BIG_DADDY
05-31-2007, 02:00 PM
It doesn't matter, he's not leaving. All we have to do is trade for KG and everything will be cool. Kobe will be happy, KG will be happy, Laker fans will be happy. The only people that might not like it is Twolves fans but **** them.

Exactly, I told you he wasn't going anywhere. Now if we can just sober up Mr. Buss.

L.A. Chieffan
05-31-2007, 02:00 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2748~617~1016~261&teams=16~16~16~13

Pull the trigger you drunk bastard

L.A. Chieffan
05-31-2007, 02:03 PM
or this one, i like this one better, but I don't even think McHale is this dumb:
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=981~617~261&teams=16~16~13

BIG_DADDY
05-31-2007, 02:03 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2748~617~1016~261&teams=16~16~16~13

Pull the trigger you drunk bastard

I hate coming off of Bynum but I don't think we will have a choice. Wonder if they would take Kwame instead? :hmmm: ROFL Guess not.

L.A. Chieffan
05-31-2007, 02:13 PM
another one:
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=617~1016~615&teams=11~11~13

Ebolapox
05-31-2007, 02:59 PM

are you slow? I know it won't happen. just like I know that the chiefs won't all of the sudden become the best team in the league with three qbs with ratings of 99 each in madden 2007, but it doesn't stop me from dreaming

my post was more referring to getting oden or durant