PDA

View Full Version : Falcon fans have circled the wagons

Eric
05-30-2007, 02:32 PM
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=250818

AZORChiefFan
05-30-2007, 02:39 PM
WOW. Quoted from 1 post

1. Dozens of HEALTHY dogs were found at the property. Few showed signs of being fought. What does this tell us? It tells us that IF a dog fighting rings existed, few of these dogs were involved. Now why would a dog fighting person spend the money to maintain 10 times as many animals as they intended to fight?

So a little cruelty to animals is OK??

Direckshun
05-30-2007, 02:48 PM
With all of the "dog fighting equipment", none of which shows evidence of use in dog fighting. "Blood soaked carpeting" is all that I've seen LMAO

oaklandhater
05-30-2007, 02:49 PM
WOW. Quoted from 1 post

1. Dozens of HEALTHY dogs were found at the property. Few showed signs of being fought. What does this tell us? It tells us that IF a dog fighting rings existed, few of these dogs were involved. Now why would a dog fighting person spend the money to maintain 10 times as many animals as they intended to fight?

For a falcon fan if he is your Star QB.

OnTheWarpath58
05-30-2007, 02:52 PM
WOW. Quoted from 1 post

Probably doesn't have anything to do with the fact that they lose 1/2 of the dogs every fight.

Losing dog usually equals a dead dog.

If you're a "heavyweight" in the business, I'd guess you'd have a rather large stockpile of dogs.....

Direckshun
05-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Hoo boy.
This informant is the very same one mentioned by Kathy Strouse & John Goodwin earlier, that much is obvious......what is troubling is the softball questions the ESPN reporter asked, it was if the goal of the report was to put out the most bizarre information and somehow make the public believe it was completely credible. This "informant" said he had been fighting dogs for 30 years............30 years? Okay, granted his face was blacked out and his voice distorted.....but hey, its entirely possible that a 50 or 60 yr old plus man was the one talking and NO one will figure out who it is if he's been doing it for THAT long. He says that there are 20 to 30 pro athletes that are also involved..........and what exactly is the reason that the reporter didn't ask for additional names? They had the power of the jouranlistic shield of "we cannot reveal our source"..........he's supposedly a trusted govenment informant..........so why exactly was the only name he gave Michael Vick? Why didn't the reporter give the scoop of the year by asking him to name the other guys? The informant said he's never been to the property in question..........wait a minute...is Surry County investigating dog fighting around Virginia in this case or investigating dog fighting on the property formerly owned by Mike Vick? It left more questions than it answered. But one that it did answer was why this was on Outside the Lines......if ESPN thought this was that credible and that earth shattering, the other athletes would have been named and this would have been a primetime special of its own, with promos leading up to it, and the ad revenue doubled for the spots. Leaving this on Outside the Lines to me is indicative of that they want this to stay within the Sports arena.....because it didn't pass the sniff test for the likes of real journalism and its parent company ABC.

OnTheWarpath58
05-30-2007, 02:56 PM
These guys make Raider fans look like ****ing geniuses......

Direckshun
05-30-2007, 02:57 PM
Well, yeah, but I think dog fighting is bad enough to still try to stop.
Alcohol and cigarettes are bad yet you can buy them at any corner store.
CASE

CLOSED.

LMAO

kepp
05-30-2007, 02:58 PM
I hesitate to say this, but I think their homer glasses are thicker than ours.
I'm still waiting for the evidence of dog fighting to surface. If it exists, then there will be dogs buried that have died from trauma, which will prove to everyone that dog fighting exists. Until we get some actual evidence, all that has been found is a large dog kennel.

MOhillbilly
05-30-2007, 02:59 PM
regardless all that equipment is still intent in the eyes of the law.
you dont have a jenny,catmill,electric&freespinning mills,parting sticks,pit and 60 dogs.
Only people i know that have that many dogs are dogfighters.

Frazod
05-30-2007, 03:09 PM
Man, you'd think these fools would see this as a golden opportunity to be rid of the most overrated QB in the league. Vick SUCKS.

:shake:

blueballs
05-30-2007, 03:13 PM
they only killed the dogs
with herpes

Simply Red
05-30-2007, 03:15 PM
Man, you'd think these fools would see this as a golden opportunity to be rid of the most overrated QB in the league. Vick SUCKS.

totally agree, and I live here. I loved two years ago when we killed the birds at Arrowhead.

I got to finally give these fans a lot of shit.

Direckshun
05-30-2007, 03:18 PM
totally agree, and I live here. I loved two years ago when we killed the birds at Arrowhead.

I got to finally give these fans a lot of shit.
Didn't we have approximately 25 rushing touchdowns from 8 RBs that game?

BIG_DADDY
05-30-2007, 03:19 PM

Most overrated, overpaid EVAR!!!

OnTheWarpath58
05-30-2007, 03:23 PM
Apparently they don't read their own newspaper.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/05/29/0530vick.html

Another excellent article in SI:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/05/29/vick0604/index.html

Simply Red
05-30-2007, 03:24 PM
Didn't we have approximately 25 rushing touchdowns from 8 RBs that game?

Doubt that, but it felt that way. We were in the fifties though...heh...

MOhillbilly
05-30-2007, 03:35 PM
Apparently they don't read their own newspaper.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/05/29/0530vick.html

Another excellent article in SI:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/05/29/vick0604/index.html
sorry dude but i havent heard anything from SI or espn beyond peta propaganda.

its easy to just write what you heard instead of knowing what your talking about.

StcChief
05-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Doubt that, but it felt that way. We were in the fifties though...heh...
I was there.
56-10 Vick was running for his life. Gun had him game planned perfect.
and their 7 was punt/kick return I believe.

OnTheWarpath58
05-30-2007, 03:47 PM
sorry dude but i havent heard anything from SI or espn beyond peta propaganda.

its easy to just write what you heard instead of knowing what your talking about.

Speaking to animal control officers, investigators and undercover cops who have worked these types of fights is PETA propaganda?

MOhillbilly
05-30-2007, 03:51 PM
Speaking to animal control officers, investigators and undercover cops who have worked these types of fights is PETA propaganda?

well yes. they have a political agenda and i doubt any of them have ever matched a dog.
I can hear it in the catch phrases they use they dont know wtf theyre talking about.

unlurking
05-30-2007, 05:14 PM
well yes. they have a political agenda and i doubt any of them have ever matched a dog.
I can hear it in the catch phrases they use they dont know wtf theyre talking about.
I've never shot a human being, but I don't plan on going out and doing that any time soon to determine if it is appropriate behavior.

KcMizzou
05-30-2007, 05:24 PM

:shake:A guy on local radio today was wondering if they'd still be able to get say, two firsts if they traded him now.

What in the hell??? Who in their right mind would give two first round picks for Mike Vick. Even if he was a model citizen. I don't get it.

MOhillbilly
05-30-2007, 06:24 PM
I've never shot a human being, but I don't plan on going out and doing that any time soon to determine if it is appropriate behavior.

you missed the point

chagrin
05-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Speaking for myself as an animal lover, I have rescued 15 stray and feral animals over the past 10 months. If Michael Vick was doing such a thing, there would be no animals kept in quesitonable conditions in his mansion/estate; they would be properly kept and in impeccable conditions; anyone who gives care for animals knows this.

what a bunch of goofs :shake: